JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT

+2
bb1
Lamplighter
6 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 7 Empty Re: 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:28 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1082906/boston-suspects-mother-us-took-my-kids

The mother of the Boston bombing suspects says she doesn't believe her sons carried out the marathon attacks.

Well, she would say that, wouldn't she?

I really have to hand it to those two alleged murderers, they've actually brought the wrath of Russia AND the US down on their own cause. Same story:

The press conference came as Russian President Vladimir Putin gave his annual question-and-answer session and said that the Boston bombings showed the need for closer cooperation between Moscow and Washington.

He said: "We always have said that we shouldn't limit ourselves to declarations about terrorism being a common threat and engage in closer cooperation.

"Now these two criminals have proven the correctness of our thesis."

He said also criticised the West for refusing to declare Chechen militants terrorists and offering them political assistance in the past.

He said: "I always felt indignation when our Western partners and Western media were referring to terrorists who conducted brutal and bloody crimes on the territory of Russia as rebels."

--------

They won't be doing that any more.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 7 Empty Re: 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT

Post  Lamplighter Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:06 pm

Breakingnews Breakingnews

From the suspect, Time Square also a target. LL
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/25/us/boston-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:18 pm

-- The surviving suspect in the Boston bombings has told investigators that he and his brother planned to bomb Times Square, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Thursday.
"Last night we were informed by the FBI that the surviving attacker revealed that New York City was next on their list of targets," Bloomberg said.
The two came up with the plan spontaneously after the Boston bombing, as the talked in a car they hijacked, New York City Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev initially told investigators that he and his brother had talked about going to New York to "party," but after further questioning he revealed that they planned to use remaining explosives there, Kelly announced.

Charming. Call me cynical, but I can't help thinking Dzh. is going to dump the blame for everything on the dead dude.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:28 pm

At present I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt; it has been said he adored his brother and would do anything for him. He is, after all, only 19, a teenager, and he must now know that the death penalty is a possibility if he is charged under federal criminal law, as I understand. It was the elder killer who spent time abroad in parts of the world where Islamic radicals train for jihad. Dzhokhar never left the USA, so his radicalisation had to have been in that country, and I bet it was by his brother. Also the Russians asked only for info re the elder brother, not the younger and the FBI/CIA never looked at him. I think he was a willing assistant, and now he is realising how high the sh*t is that he is now in. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:35 pm

I don't see Dzh. getting the death penalty, LL, if he co-operates with the authorities - not to mention blaming the dead dude.

It might be an idea for their mother to stop mouthing off, though, I doubt if she is helping by ranting about Icke-ish conspiracies. Not to mention her sudden enthusiasm to play the role of a devout Muslim, 'forgetting' about her shoplifting conviction.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:26 pm

bb1 wrote:I don't see Dzh. getting the death penalty, LL, if he co-operates with the authorities - not to mention blaming the dead dude.

It might be an idea for their mother to stop mouthing off, though, I doubt if she is helping by ranting about Icke-ish conspiracies. Not to mention her sudden enthusiasm to play the role of a devout Muslim, 'forgetting' about her shoplifting conviction.
I just lurve the silly woman's theory that the Marathon was a play with paint as blood. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:30 pm

Don't put your blood pressure up by reading the disgusting drivel from Icke's conspiraloons, LL - red paint is NOTHING in comparison to what they've been inventing.

I suspect Mama Bomber has been reading whatever is the Russian equivalent; there's bound to be one, so Putin can keep all the loonies in one place.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:43 pm

bb1 wrote:Don't put your blood pressure up by reading the disgusting drivel from Icke's conspiraloons, LL - red paint is NOTHING in comparison to what they've been inventing.

I suspect Mama Bomber has been reading whatever is the Russian equivalent; there's bound to be one, so Putin can keep all the loonies in one place.
I never read the loonies, I just don't have the time or the desire to waste time with fools. I still have 3 Terry Pratchett books to read and they are definitely much funnier than a load of brain-deads spouting away. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:19 pm

A new wrinkle - it seems the Russians also warned the CIA and FBI about the mother. LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:26 pm

Hmm. I hope the warning wasn't discounted because it came from the Russkis, LL. There has been a vague sort of sympathy for Chechen rebels in the west, as a hangover from communism and the Evil Empire.

Me, I've always thought they were a particularly nasty strain of murdering barstewards, but it's possible the info wasn't listen to because of the source? IE, the KGB with a new name?

If that makes sense?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:33 pm

The problem is that the Russians and the Americans are still very leery of trusting each other, resulting from so many decades of dislike and hostility. More latest news is that the mother has left Dagestan and is now 'somewhere in Russia, while the father has postponed his USA visit indefinitely; he was supposed to be going to visit his son and co-operate with the investigators. Also DZh has been moved to a prison medical facility in Mass. state. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:35 am

This gets weirder and weirder - it seems the Russians were wiretapping the mother!! LL

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57581760/boston-bombing-suspect-tamerlan-tsarnaev-caught-on-russia-wiretap/
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:46 am

I would tend to believe Russia over this, LL - if any nation on earth is well-versed in spying on people and collecting snippets of information, they are.

I do wonder if warnings from Russia were not treated as seriously as they should have been, due to the misguided notion that the Chechens were some kind of romantic rebels against the Soviet Menace, and not a particularly nasty bunch of terrorists.

It's not unlike 9/11 when the information was all there, but no-one managed to put the pieces together before the attack?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:12 pm

It's a total c*ck up ad far as I can see. My eldest son came up with an interesting comment; they used bombs and were apparently going to do the same in NY, surely more carnage would have occurred if they had blown themselves up in Boston? Was this because they were being 'controlled' and were possibly going to be used for more attacks if the Boston and NY ones were successful? Perhaps they did not assess the amount of the security services once the bombs had gone off? And what about the idea of the mother being the actual controller? It is definitely a conundrum of the first order. Meanwhile in Italy someone has shot a cop while targeting the new PM, who actually was elsewhere. And after India and Bangladesh, a building has collapsed in Rheims, France with many dead and injured. Definitely this little old world is going to hell in a handbasket!!!!LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:23 pm

There is nothing new under the sun, LL, we are just more aware of it because of 24 hour news, IMO.

I personally don't think the Boston bombers expected to be identified so fast - I don't think they had bargained for CCTV, etc?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 01, 2013 4:36 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1085626/boston-bombing-three-new-suspects-in-custody

Three additional suspects have been taken into custody by police investigating the Boston Marathon bombings.

More follows...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed May 01, 2013 4:50 pm

I saw on CNN that a finger print and female DNA had been found on fragments of the bomb. They searched Tamalan's house and took DNA from his widow. It also seems that more and more evidence is coming daily.

ETA: CNN, 3 are students from the same college as the younger bomber, they will be charged with making false statements after the event, not actually thought to be involved in the bombing. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 01, 2013 6:17 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 01, 2013 10:18 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1085626/boston-bombing-three-new-suspects-charged

Three college friends of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev have been charged by police investigating the attacks.

Azamat Tazhayakov and Dias Kadyrbayev are charged with conspiring to obstruct justice. A third man, Robel Phillipos, is charged with making false statements to federal investigators.

The suspects are accused of removing a backpack containing fireworks emptied of gunpowder from Tsarnaev's dorm room three days after the bombings.

In court papers, the FBI said Tazhayakov and Kadyrbayev agreed to throw the backpack in the garbage after concluding from news reports that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was one of the bombers.

Law enforcement officers later found the backpack in a landfill.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 05, 2013 4:32 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1087123/boston-bombing-georgia-denies-terror-training

Georgia's president has denied suggestions that one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects was given extremist training in his country.

Reports in Russia this week had claimed that 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev attended a seminar in Georgia where students were allegedly encouraged to commit terrorist acts.

Russian newspaper Izvestia said it had seen a report which allegedly revealed the Tsnarnaev attended events in the summer of 2012, organised by Georgian and US companies.

Not, I hasten to add, that Izvestia has ever been known as a fountain of truth and honesty....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon May 06, 2013 9:25 pm

Nobody in Massachusetts wants the dead bomber, and can you blame them? LL

Cemeteries refuse to bury Boston bombing suspect

10:03 AM, May 6, 2013 |

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, died from "gunshot wounds of torso and extremities" and blunt trauma to his head and torso, an autopsy revealed. / Julia Malakie, AP

WORCESTER, Mass. (AP) - A funeral director trying to find a cemetery to take the body of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev is going next to the city where Tsarnaev lived, but will run into another obstacle: It doesn't want him.

The dilemma over where to bury the 26-year-old suspect comes as a friend of his brother, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, heads to court Monday in Boston for a bail hearing on charges that he lied to federal investigators after the April 15 bombings.

Funeral director Peter Stefan said he hasn't been able to find a cemetery in Massachusetts willing to take Tamerlan Tsarnaev's body. He said he plans to ask the city of Cambridge, where Tsarnaev lived, to provide a burial plot, and if Cambridge turns him down, he will seek help from state officials.

The uncle of Tamerlan Tsarnaev arrived in Massachusetts over the weekend to arrange for his nephew's burial. Ruslan Tsarni and three of his friends planned to wash and shroud his nephew's body according to Muslim tradition. Tsarnaev died after a gunbattle with police April 19.

Tsarni, of Maryland, said he understands that "no one wants to associate their names with such evil events."

Cambridge City Manager Robert Healy said in a statement Sunday there has been no formal application for a burial permit or purchase of a cemetery plot. He said he is urging Tsarnaev's family and Stefan not to request a burial permit for the city-owned Cambridge Cemetery.

Healy said the city "would be adversely impacted by the turmoil, protests, and widespread media presence at such an interment." He said the families who have loved ones interred at the cemetery also deserve to have their deceased family members rest in peace.

Healey said other federal agencies should take the lead in the burial.

Stefan did not immediately return a call Sunday night seeking comment on Healy's statement.

Tsarni told reporters that he is arranging for Tsarnaev's burial because religion and tradition call for his nephew to be buried. He would like him buried in Massachusetts because he's lived in the state for the last decade, the uncle said.

"I'm dealing with logistics. A dead person must be buried," he said.

He said he was grateful to Stefan for agreeing to arrange the burial and to his friends for accompanying him to Massachusetts to aid with the funeral.

"These are my friends who feel for me," he said.

Tsarnaev, who had appeared in surveillance photos wearing a black cap and was identified as Suspect No. 1, died days after the April 15 bombings at the marathon finish line, which killed three people and wounded more than 260 others. His 19-year-old brother, Dzhokhar, was captured.

Stefan said he has received calls from people criticizing him and calling him "un-American" for being willing to handle Tamerlan Tsarnaev's funeral.

"We take an oath to do this. Can I pick and choose? No. Can I separate the sins from the sinners? No," he said. "We are burying a dead body. That's what we do."

A half dozen protesters gathered outside the funeral home Sunday holding signs and American flags and chanting "USA!" One sign read: "Do not bury him on U.S. soil." Several people drove by the funeral home earlier and yelled, including one man who shouted, "Throw him off a boat like Osama bin Laden!" The al-Qaeda leader was buried at sea after Navy SEALs killed him in a raid on his compound in Pakistan.

The state medical examiner ruled that Tsarnaev died from gunshot wounds and blunt trauma to his head and torso. Police have said Dzhokhar ran over his brother in a chaotic getaway. Stefan said Sunday that the family won't request that an independent medical examiner perform a second autopsy, but representatives from the family's legal team might photograph Tsarnaev's body before it's washed.

Tsarni has denounced the acts his nephews are accused of committing and has said they brought shame to the family and the entire Chechen community. The brothers are ethnic Chechens from Russia who came to the United States about a decade ago with their parents. Both parents returned to Dagestan in southern Russia last year.

Tsarni said Sunday that he hopes to eventually see Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who is in a prison hospital and faces a potential death sentence if convicted of the terrorism plot.

"This is another person left all to himself," he said.

Also on Sunday, the FBI conducted a court-authorized search in Cambridge as part of its ongoing investigation into the bombings, said Jason Pack, a supervisory special agent in the FBI's press office. He declined to elaborate further.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 06, 2013 9:29 pm

No, I don't blame them at all. I recall Hamilton being very quickly cremated after the Dunblane massacre and disposed of - might be an idea for the US. There's always a danger of nutjobs seeing him as a martyr if his body is anywhere to be found.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7