JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hounders stalking McCann family again

+3
lily
Jean-Pierre.t50
bb1
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 5 Empty Re: Hounders stalking McCann family again

Post  lily Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Hellooooooooo  LL    rofl  rofl 
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPG8WGBMIgJ0WxxpaJsKWQdpzmG0qzMw_7i-ugiikfUaXd4ww26Q

Was that you looking through the keyhole to my door yesterday?  Shocked rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Sabot, these spies get everywhere.  Wink 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 5 Empty Re: Hounders stalking McCann family again

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Well, I do have a penchant for blondes you know,    LL     rofl  rofl 

Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrJ_yfM4PDi8iEQOzQ176WUav_s2AF6gDMOvswqk4NKOHVFMQQzm2ucgOQ
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:31 pm

Would you just mind knocking the door the next time, LL?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:38 pm

lily wrote:Would you just mind knocking the door the next time, LL?   rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
Not as exciting as a quick butchers through a keyhole! LL  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:40 pm

Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 5 Bond
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:42 pm

Okay. So which James Bond do you look like, LL. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:49 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Well, I do have a penchant for blondes you know,    LL     rofl  rofl 

Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrJ_yfM4PDi8iEQOzQ176WUav_s2AF6gDMOvswqk4NKOHVFMQQzm2ucgOQ

What about white haired old ladies? Some people would pay a fortune for my hair.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:16 am

OMG. The Front Gates at Rothely Towers are made in the shape of Templar Symbols. And Gerry n Kate are standing in front of them to hide them.

PS. Clarence Mitchell, my cousins, doncha know, was in The Parisio Restaurant on The Third of May 2007.
I think I've got a postcard from him somewhere. It say, IIRC, "Having a grate time. Wish you were hear."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:29 am

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:Well, I do have a penchant for blondes you know,    LL     rofl  rofl 

What about white haired old ladies?  Some people would pay a fortune for my hair.
I missed this post! You are not old, ma petite you are dadeda years young! And white hair when well looked after can be most attractive. No color rinses though. LL  hug 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:01 am

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

What about white haired old ladies?  Some people would pay a fortune for my hair.
I missed this post!  You are not old, ma petite you are dadeda years young!   And white hair when well looked after can be most attractive.   No color rinses though.  LL    hug 

I did once, not so many years ago, dye my hair Aubergine, which caused quite a stir, until every other white haired old lady in the Hamlet did the same thing. We all quickly got fed up with that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:04 am

I don't mind dyed hair so long as it looks real, ie the color is not glaringly obviously false, you know the copper kettle dyes etc.   Don't like rinses at all, in fact I hate them.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:22 am

Lamplighter wrote:I don't mind dyed hair so long as it looks real, ie the color is not glaringly obviously false, you know the copper kettle dyes etc.   Don't like rinses at al, in fact I hate them.   LL

It was a false rinse, LL. And obviously wasn't real. I guess I was just having an identity crisis. I have cut my own hair for twenty years now because I cannot sustain an ongoing Hairdressers Bill on my pension. But the crisis didn't last very long.

But, you see, I would never pay good money to pretend that my hair hasn't gone white. So it had to be an obviously fake job.
It was just a bit of fun for a minute.

But please don't feel as though you have been disparaging. I do so wish that I could afford a real Hairdresser.

Do you know, the only decent hairdresser I ever had was a Chinese man in Singapore. But I do have very funny hair. He was a Razor Cutter. And I have never had a good one before or since. One of my disappointments. But there you go.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:27 am

At present I am developing silver streaks in my black curly locks! I am told it makes me look distinguished. As I am so tall, I don't think it does so. All I have to do is stand up and I am surrounded by midgets! LL  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:14 pm

Are you turning into Gandalf, LL?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:17 pm

bb1 wrote:Are you turning into Gandalf, LL?
Sorry, what or who is gandalf? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:29 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sorry, what or who is gandalf?  LL

May the Power be with you, LL. And your Caber. Live long and prosper.

Tis a strange thing when one has two parents of different nationalities. You never quite know which way is up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:40 pm

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:

May the Power be with you, LL.  And your Caber.  Live long and prosper.

Tis a strange thing when one has two parents of different nationalities.  You never quite know which way is up.
Totally confused. com. What power? And what have my parents being Scots and Austrian to do with this gadalf? And my head is up and my feet are down. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:47 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:

May the Power be with you, LL.  And your Caber.  Live long and prosper.

Tis a strange thing when one has two parents of different nationalities.  You never quite know which way is up.
Totally confused. com.  What power?  And what have my parents being Scots and Austrian to do with this gadalf?   And my head is up and my feet are down.   LL  

GANDALF, LL. Him with the Light Saber and the long hair. Can't remember which of the fantastical series that was. But it is serious stuff.
We are all people of The Universe. Especially me. And I believe this crock of shite.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:52 pm

You're getting your wizards confused, Sabot.

Gandalf was Lord of the Rings and magical staffs and swords.

Obi Wan Kenobi was Star wars and light sabres.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:04 pm

bb1 wrote:You're getting your wizards confused, Sabot.

Gandalf was Lord of the Rings and magical staffs and swords.

Obi Wan Kenobi was Star wars and light sabres.

Yer, Yer. Whatever. Each to which what. Personally, I prefer The Fazers. That stopped the f*ckers dead in their tracks.

PS. Where can I buy one of them?

Meanwhile, more power to your Caber, LL. I really don't want to think about what you could do with that. And I bet you have got one hidden in your wood shed.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:24 pm

I know who Obi Wan is, but have never read Lord of the Rings nor seen the films. And my best caber has pride of place on my sitting room wall, but can be snatched down in the blink of an eye if required. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:37 pm

Okay, LL. Where is your Kilt? Such elegance that still leaves me stunned. Dress Kilts are so perfect. There is nothing to beat them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:42 pm

Sabot wrote:Okay, LL.  Where is your Kilt?  Such elegance that still leaves me stunned. Dress Kilts are so perfect.  There is nothing to beat them.
My kilts hang up in a wardrobe, along with assorted shirts, jackets etc. Sporrans are packed away neatly in a tallboy, along with socks, gloves etc, while shoes are lined up neatly on the floor of the wardrobe. Anything else? Oh, ceremonial dirk is securely locked away.. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:05 pm

Ah. The Sgian Dubh. I once had a run in with The Police about one of those. I tried to explain that a a Glaswegian acquaintance saw it as a ceremonial thing while not actually seeing it as a weapon.
But the minute i said "Sgian Dubh" they looked at me as though I was from another planet, as they had never heard of such a thing. Bloody pillocks. I alone could have got that one thrown out of court as an offensive weapon.

Not that I ever thought that my acquaintance wouldn't have. But that wasn't the point.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:20 pm

Sgian Dubh  news 

So, Sabot......where did you wear it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next