JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hounders stalking McCann family again

+3
lily
Jean-Pierre.t50
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 3 Empty Re: Hounders stalking McCann family again

Post  lily Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:40 pm

Nah, I can't be bothered with them, they're only fit to be mocked and pointed at scornfully.

Totally agree with you there, Bonny. Who cares what they think or have to say.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 3 Empty Re: Hounders stalking McCann family again

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:42 pm

Lord spare us, Mutton doesn't half talk some utter rubbish!  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:57 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post245181.html#p245181

do you think she realizes just how (even more) stupid, she makes herself look every time she posts her drivel.

Clearly not. Maybe it gives them hope?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:21 pm

Tigerloaf said

What kind of moron believes that libel is not about the truth of the defendant's claims?

A truly dense moron who has believed what some lying manipulators have fed them,  that's who.   Pcorneater

What are they going to do after hearing what the court's judgment is?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:24 pm

Lily! You said LIBEL.  Saying LIBEL makes mountains fall and seas boil! You must never, ever say LIBEL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:30 pm

How's about LIABLE?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:31 pm

Denise Lichfield-Clarke There is no possible use just going over the obvious on FB, we need to do something, all band together and demand justice, it is so obvious the Govt, celebs, VIP's etc are behind the cover up, their egos are more important than Madeleine, KM&GM love their VIP status and celeb style life has boosted their egos and coffers......WE need to stand up, make a noise and get the public to see what is staring them in the face, not poor Snr Goncalo on his own, a demo with 30,000 plus people would get in the headlines for starters, disrupt London traffic, imagine.....

Deluded or what? Has it still not dawned on them that there are only a couple of thousand of them, in reality. The majority of the haters come from here....

Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 3 Sock_f10

And thankfully, no-one gives a flying one about what a lynch mob of internet conspiraloons thinks of anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:34 pm

Not sure you can even say LIABLE, Sabot. LIABLE might make people think Saint Goncalol is the architect of his own misfortunes, and we can't have that, can we?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Butler-Sloss QUITS as judge in proposed child abuse enquiry: "I'm the wrong person for the job"
Post Tony Bennett Today

Public pressure brought this about:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-28295282

...and this is yet another error of judgment by David Cameron...

...the man who appointed the criminal, Andy Coulson, as his Director of Communications...

...and Clarence Mitchell as his Deputy...

...and set up Operation Grange because Rebekah Brooks told him to...

Does Bennett ever get his nose out of the gutter? It doesn't look like it, because if he did, he would realise this is very small beer indeed compared to Cameron's other woes. It's strange, the way so many haters and hounders are obsessed with sex, other people's sex lives, deviant sex, and sex crimes. They seem totally unaware there are other things happening in the outside world...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:04 pm

bb1 wrote:Lily! You said LIBEL.  Saying LIBEL makes mountains fall and seas boil! You must never, ever say LIBEL.

I iz a seeker of troof and so I sayz Shemademedoit 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:05 pm

bb1 wrote:Not sure you can even say LIABLE, Sabot. LIABLE might make people think Saint Goncalol is the architect of his own misfortunes, and we can't have that, can we?

This is getting tense....  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:07 pm

Look what you've done by saying LIBEL, Lily!

Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 3 11.si

You've made Yellowstone blow up!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:13 pm

bb1 wrote:Butler-Sloss QUITS as judge in proposed child abuse enquiry: "I'm the wrong person for the job"
Post  Tony Bennett Today

...the man who appointed the criminal, Andy Coulson, as his Director of Communications...

Does Bennett ever get his nose out of the gutter? It doesn't look like it, because if he did, he would realise this is very small beer indeed compared to Cameron's other woes. It's strange, the way so many haters and hounders are obsessed with sex, other people's sex lives, deviant sex, and sex crimes. They seem totally unaware there are other things happening in the outside world...

He's obviously obsessed by it.  He also almost always gets everything wrong because of his dreadfully narrow world view.  

We had a large MMU unit where I worked.  It was called the Publicity Department.   Pcorneater

Bonny, OMG    Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek   Hide Shocked Shocked Shocked Help!  Did I really?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:14 pm

bb1 wrote:Butler-Sloss QUITS as judge in proposed child abuse enquiry: "I'm the wrong person for the job"
Post  Tony Bennett Today

I heard about Judge Butler Schloss this afternoon and wondered how long it would take them.

It was a foregone conclusion that It would be Bennett who would start it.

Successful Lawyer. Judge. And then a High Court Judge.

Oh, I nearly forgot. And a Woman to boot.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:17 pm

I am looking forward to him being excommunicated for bigotry by a lady-type bishop, as I see the CofE has finally joined the 20th[sic] century....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:26 pm

bb1 wrote:I am looking forward to him being excommunicated for bigotry by a lady-type bishop, as I see the CofE has finally joined the 20th[sic] century....

So they have, Bonny. There might be a use for one yet.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:28 pm

Will he do another thread on it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:36 pm

lily wrote:Will he do another thread on it?

Of course he will, Lily. Judge Butler Schloss believes The McCanns, so she must be in it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:43 pm

Not another Establishment figure.  Shocked 

When you come to think about it, it only leaves room for low lives to believe they are guilty.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:57 pm

And creationists.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:00 pm

But to see what you did and said after all you said to me in a 5 hour phone call is truly and utterly sickening!

A five-hour phone call with Zoe Pillock? Oh, the horror of it! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

She seems to be off her meds again...

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t728p15-the-total-insanity-of-rothley-pillockface
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:06 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™️ ‏@RothleyPillow
@greciandream H > I don't and have NEVER argued with anybody > EVER! Show me one place where I've ever argued! Go on! Show me now! #McCann

Oh, the irony!  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:09 pm

Perhaps she is on Meds after all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:10 pm

She's off her head.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:56 pm

Hounders hit a new low, even by their scummy standards - link only.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/14/67/69/80/hounde13.png

Disgusting freaks and perverts.  mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next