JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hounders stalking McCann family again

+3
lily
Jean-Pierre.t50
bb1
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 7 Empty Re: Hounders stalking McCann family again

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:24 pm

**** you antis.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hounders stalking McCann family again - Page 7 Empty Re: Hounders stalking McCann family again

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:26 pm

e: Gerry / Murat - No comment
Post Tony Bennett Today at 9:03 pm

BlueBag wrote:
Research_Reader wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

Does it matter what words he used?... if he was asked not to comment then what he said was perfectly ok.

Only if you believe that different words convey different meanings!

Yours is the only interpretation of the meaning I take it.

There are no other possibilities?

I warned you politely earlier.

Your mask has slipped a lot quicker and further than I'd expected.

Bennett's got his jackboots on again.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:37 pm

That's what he likes to do. He's right...right...right and right again.  rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Know what's really sad? Bullying Respected Members is the only thing he's ever succeeded at, in his entire life.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:34 pm

Shocked You know.....you are right, Bonny. How about that.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:36 am

The evil obsessive poison-pen writer 'Kathybelle'

It won't be too long, before Sean and Amelie mete out their own justice to their parents and they'll be worried sick about Goncalo Amaral's recent public statement, regarding legal action he may take out against the McCanns and their allies.

That b*tch really is sick in the head; pity her poor family - if they haven't all run away from the monster years ago.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:40 am

And meanwhile, the sicko hounders are pouring over pictures of the McCann family at the Commonwealth games, tearing them to shreds and making personal remarks about the twins.

I wonder, do they indulge in this sadistic, obsessive conduct on orders from their adored Amaral? Or are they just a bunch of sick fkcs? Either way, I am sure the REAL police are watching these vile nutjobs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:14 am

Anyone who still doubts that the McCann-hating Amaral fan club are gutter trash just needs to look at what is recorded here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post247185.html?sid=1e5174673412b29b4ad9a2522be48b72#p247185

Re: New Nasties Thread II
PostPosted by Jayelles » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:28 pm

OMG, the vile @Yajselle WAS him..... :s_omg I did not suspect him at the time, but the fact that he has changed one of his account names to "Anonymous" backwards made me check. The same syntactical quirks are there in @Yajselle's timeline - saved by me before Twitter deleted this account.

Look at this language (I replaced the "u" with an asterisk).

Beyond obscene. I wonder, does the hater troll do that on orders from Gonzo to scare people?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:20 pm

They are all black inside from their heads to their toes. No light can penetrate those dark souls.

It must be absolutely horrible to be them.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:18 pm

antis: unstable brains full of crap.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:47 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/blogger-arrested-in-2am-raid-on-his.html

I confess, I ROFL-ed when I read that that foul-mouthed oaf had been arrested for harrassment. Sweary Spivey is a bit of a pin-up with the McCann-haters, not least due to him also being a conspiraloon hater, too. They probably appreciate his obscene abuse, too. He's also chummy with Bonkers Birch.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:00 pm

Oh, how sad! The hounders have been driven to digging up ancient Smiffy stuff to give them hope....

Cracked Mirror
Post PeterMac Today at 7:54 am

This stands re-telling. A well thought out and calm piece, which will cause panic and "fury' amongst the dedicated child-neglect-suporters.

Don't they know, that's only Bullsh*t? Anyway, I thought smiffy blogs were banned from the Hounders? They must be really, really desperate these days.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:46 pm

Loving it actually.  Panic and fury? None of that but plenty of this.......rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:07 pm

It's hilarious, the complete p*sh these whackjob haters believe - no wonder they have never once got anything right.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:34 pm

Their post-rate bears no resemblance to their claimed membership.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:04 pm

Well if that doesn't confirm Bennett's collusion with Richard Hall, then I don't know what will.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7