JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL

5 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 7 Empty Re: Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 5:28 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=175

Odd innit?

Serial liar BizzyIzzy gets caught out again.....and hey presto....£1,000 donation is received.

Do you think Baulch will be willing to give the names of the "anonymous" policemen donors?.....

And does she know it's an offence to aid and abet the impersonation of Police Officers

Also, very handy that the 'anonymous policemen' came along to rally the troops just as they were clearly struggling to find enough mugs, I mean donors, to make to their FIRST £25,000.

I supposed they have processed the implications of Baulch's FIRST? That they're going to have to keep on handing over money to Gonzo?

Still, I suppose the Portuguese taxman will be happy, getting a slice of all that unearned income.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 7 Empty Re: Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL

Post  Sabot Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

Something nasty for the Gonc Fans is coming up. Oh My, his Appeal hasn't been turned down, has it?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

Irisheyes smiling ‏@LoveRandomleigh 3h3 hours ago
Oh my days, the tabloids are going to have a field day with the latest donation to the scrounge fund.
Tears and tantrums soon

Karl Rotcepsni ‏@KRotcepsni 3h3 hours ago
@LoveRandomleigh Now that Chief Hogan-Howe is aware of it I would say there will be a little more than just tears. #mccann

Jasmine ‏@alfibab3 3h3 hours ago
@LoveRandomleigh LOL Well they had to pull a new stunt as twatabelle's was rumbled. Too funny. Can't wait for the next stunt. LOL #mccann
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 5:31 pm

Sabot wrote:Something nasty for the Gonc Fans is coming up.  Oh My, his Appeal hasn't been turned down, has it?

No idea Sabot - but we will find out in the fullness of time. Although not from the Gonzo fan club, the suckers aren't allowed to know the truth about their unsavoury idol.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 30, 2015 5:35 pm

I found this and it does remind me of Gonc and them.

http://www.angriesout.com/grown20.htm
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 6:02 pm

Sadly, Lily, I don't think the haters are ever going to wake up and face reality - they have too much emotionally invested in their hate. It is interesting, though, that many of them have 'issues' with alcohol and substance abuse.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 6:10 pm

Interesting point from Myths:

It's amazing how they have a whip round among disgusted officers, and hey presto! The amount raised is EXACTLY £1000 !!!

That's what I call amazing synchronicity!

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 30, 2015 6:12 pm

I do agree with you, Bonny, which is why they seem to easily slide into the role of enabler for Gonc.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 6:22 pm

They want to give Gonzo money, he'll take it. Just ask the Portuguese taxman, banks, his own brother, his former lawyers.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 30, 2015 6:38 pm

They are free to do what the want after all.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 6:56 pm

Funny how many people are thinking the same way - that the only person a. Stupid enough to hand over so much money to a spendthrift perjurer and b. Stupid enough to pretend to be a group of serving UK police officers....

.....Is the hounder that runs a B & B in Spain, who also enjoys Ghoul Tours with pretendy profilers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 30, 2015 6:59 pm

Is he also that bad a cop that he thinks no one will know?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 7 Mpsdon10

Whoever really wrote that failed to see the irony of what they were writing - the whole 'without fear or favour' is exactly why UK police officers are simply not allowed to have opinions on anything - or if they do, they must keep it to themselves.

Instead, if Baulch and the Scrounge Fund are to be believed, there is a cabal of officers within the UK police that are ignoring the laws of both the UK and Portugal, the Met, the PJ, the AG of Portugal and the Portuguese courts to take part in a particularly nasty hate campaign against the family of a missing child.

Surely no police officer could support a dirty cop that perjured himself to cover up torture - unless they were a bit dirty themselves?

Let's hope the REAL police get email addies and names from Baulch - I should think that deliberately trying to undermine a Met investigation is a sackable offence. Unless, of course, the donation originates in Spain. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 8:30 pm

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 7 Stalkd10

Amaral supporters really are the dregs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 8:36 pm

£5
D N
2 mins ago
I work in the Media , the general concensus was , we know they did it but we can't prove it . hopefully the wheels will fall off soon , i wish you all well . spread the word

'Work in the media'? What as, toilet cleaner at the Star? I know standards have slipped, but that one doesn't even know basic punctuation. Or spelling.

The word the hatertroll is attempting to use is consensus.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 8:41 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 3h3 hours ago
@rebroger I know 2 retired Met Police officers who have both donated anonymously :-) #GonçaloAmaral

#McCann #FakedAbduction

Her imaginary relatives, no doubt. #pooroldthing#imaginaryfriends#voicesinhead
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 30, 2015 8:43 pm

Surely no police officer could support a dirty cop that perjured himself to cover up torture - unless they were a bit dirty themselves?

A bit?   I would be likely to say a lot.

Whoever wrote that tweet should be kept away from polite society.

Work in the media?  rofl rofl rofl rofl bottomsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 30, 2015 8:44 pm

bb1 wrote:JillyCL ‏@JillyCL  3h3 hours ago
@rebroger I know 2 retired Met Police officers who have both donated anonymously  :-) #GonçaloAmaral

#McCann #FakedAbduction

Her imaginary relatives, no doubt. #pooroldthing#imaginaryfriends#voicesinhead
Maybe she means Petey?   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 10:00 pm

£8
J S
6 mins ago
I Have written two pieces o n this case that I cannot get published. My hands are tied. We await the green light. In interim my puff pieces will breeze through editors desk JS

Maybe try using a keyboard next time, instead of the green ink on the lined notepad? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 10:05 pm

e: GoFundMe
Postby urcrazy » Sat May 30, 2015 8:50 pm

And I found this

https://i.imgur.com/ZbtYgCV.png

Where you can see the thought process which led to the 'one thousand smackeroonies from the Metropolitan police' idea.

Of course he needs Baulch to lie/pretend she can't see him.
I have no doubt whatsoever they have spent 10 days setting this up, and that the low number of donations in recent days is because they were pooling it elsewhere, ready for this stunt.

The pic:

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 7 Pm10

Yup, I'd say that just about clinches it, and exposes the whole tissue of lies. IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 10:07 pm

Hope the haters are taking on board the implications of Baulch's latest update:

Only £1,660 needed to reach our first target!

They should have remembered~

A GONZO IS FOR LIFE, NOT JUST FOR AN APPEAL COURT.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 10:34 pm

A first-class post, laying the whole scheme bare:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7786

A £1000 deception, in the name of the British police.

Snipped from the longer post:

Over the last few days, donations appeared to be drying up. Meanwhile, tweeters winked that there were 'projects afoot'

Peter Macleod failed to find his big donor, but he had a wizard wheeze. His friends would make smaller donations, he would collate them and no doubt be very generous again, and then he would make the donation in the name of an anonymous group of policemen. Baulch was probably in on it - she can see who has made the donation and where the money comes from.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 30, 2015 10:35 pm

Will they give their all and sacrifice their families for him?  Pcorneater

You can just picture it now, sorry Charlie Santa won't be coming this year he is needed elsewhere......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 31, 2015 11:32 am

£20
Michelle Lynch
8 mins ago
This is my second donation,

------

£20
Dawn London
14 mins ago
Another pay day. Another donation

-----

£10
Justice for Maddie anonymous
2 hours ago
This is my 3rd donation,

-------

£50
Robert Steveson
11 hours ago
I am a lecturer in Law and we often debate the case of MBM

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 31, 2015 11:35 am

£50
PeterMac .
1 hour ago
I am a long since retired cop, and am going to donate a portion of my pension to help a colleague who has had most of his taken from him in a hypocritical and vindictive campaign. This appeal MUST succeed.

Makes a change for dirtymac to donate in his real name. doesn't it? Gonzo must be costing him a fortune. Wink

And why MUST it succeed? That's up to the Portuguese courts, not him. Why is dirtymac acting as if he has a personal stake in all this? Why isn't he content to be remembered as the hater that demonstrated how EASY it is to open the shutters of 5A from the outside?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next