JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL

5 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 2 Empty Re: Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL

Post  bb1 Wed May 20, 2015 3:49 pm

Em@truth
‏@TillyTweeper
@justice4maddie @__StuartB__ @SupaNovaBurst Double standards indeed! Funds, books, shop etc all similiar and both cases WAS it abduction?

Seeking justice @justice4maddie · 4h 4 hours ago
@htfc29 @TillyTweeper @__StuartB__ what about cashing in ? only families have ever said abduction,no proof of either abduction ?

@__StuartB__ He wasnt in the garden,he was OUTSIDE the garden at 21 months old while they sat eating (ring a bell?) #mccann

@mhoran96 Whats the difference? both cashing in on children ,KN had £23,000 under bed £4,000 stolen has she ever shown account of rest?NO

Amaral supporters get bored with abusing the McCanns, and abuse Kerry Needham and her family instead.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 2 Empty Re: Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL

Post  bb1 Wed May 20, 2015 3:53 pm

£10
I AM NOT A TROLL
15 mins ago
I can't really afford this but felt impelled to contribute again....

Gonzo should be utterly ashamed of himself, taking money from these people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 20, 2015 4:07 pm

The more the merrier, if you ask me. They'll go ape shit when he loses again. All that money down the drain.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 20, 2015 5:09 pm

It's their own fault that they are throwing their money at him.  He is lapping it up as it means more boozy meals for himself and his er....women of a certain age.  

The sad part is that there are possibly some children going without to fund it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed May 20, 2015 5:14 pm

It's reached £20,000. And another idiot is donating a largish sum. LL
£130
P M
2 mins ago
Can't stand the suspense so here it is. we need a big benefactor, high profile donor to show the world that this is serious. It may be that 25k is just the start in something bigger and more significant.

Question - as I can afford to should I donate? Answer - no way José. LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 20, 2015 5:25 pm

You are a very cruel man LL.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed May 20, 2015 5:35 pm

lily wrote:You are a very cruel man LL.
I support the human race, not smelly untermensch. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 20, 2015 5:51 pm

It's interesting to observe, to see how many people can deny the glaringly obvious, because to face the truth about him would mean facing the truth about themselves and their hate campaign.

Then they wonder why no-one in any kind of position will support them, and invent yet more ridiculousconspiracy theories to explain that away.

Anything rather than face the truth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 20, 2015 6:10 pm

I hope they clean their pockets out for him.....Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 20, 2015 7:35 pm

Something for them to ponder, in between getting all excited at their fund-raising and the prospect of getting their names in the Sun:

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 2 1345933901980_1372042
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 20, 2015 8:05 pm

Oh my!!  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 21, 2015 11:51 am

Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo 11h11 hours ago
@jontait42 Money's 'pouring in' from pensioners & single mums on benefits making repeated donations as form of public cult subscription. SAD

True, that. It's fascinating to watch the peer pressure. And Gonzo really should be ashamed of himself - but sadly, his past record proves he is incapable of shame.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 21, 2015 12:17 pm

£10
Maureen Kirkwood
2 hours ago
My weekly donation,

---

£5
natasha bella
13 hours ago
paying every week
----
£5
Gail Smith
17 hours ago
My troll money for this week

----

£5
Justine Devon
17 hours ago
I really can't afford much

Gonzo should be ashamed of himself, taking money from these people. If he had the slightest bit of backbone, he would tell them to stop it and give them their money back.

Has he ever considered raising his own money? Maybe he could try getting a job, for instance?

Though as his income is round about two thousand euros a month - more than enough to live comfortably in Portugal - he probably thinks working for a living is beneath him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 21, 2015 2:10 pm

Typical hater donor demonstrates the damage Gonzo's propaganda has done:

£5
Louise east
6 hours ago
Would a father ever say find the body and prove we killed her! No way!!!

Which father said that, then? Because it certainly wasn't Gerry McCann....

It is terrifying to read the absolute pish they imagine are TROO FACTS. It does rather demonstrate that there is a certain stupid, nasty section of the population that it is easy to manipulate for sinister reasons.

It's glaringly obvious that none of them have the foggiest idea what is actually in the police files - they aren't capable of reading and understanding them.

They choose, instead, to believe lurid Portuguese tabloid headlines, and propaganda fillums from Queen Hoho. Oh, and forum myths, because it suits their worldview. The last thing the Truthseekers are ever interested in is the actual truth.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Gonzo should be ashamed of himself, taking money from these people. If he had the slightest bit of backbone, he would tell them to stop it and give them their money back.

Has he ever considered raising his own money? Maybe he could try getting a job, for instance? 

Though as his income is round about two thousand euros a month - more than enough to live comfortably in Portugal - he probably thinks working for a living is beneath him.

Isn't it interesting that nothing seems to be coming out of Portugal for him?  
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 21, 2015 2:38 pm

bb1 wrote:£10
Maureen Kirkwood
2 hours ago
My weekly donation,

---

£5
natasha bella
13 hours ago
paying every week
----
£5
Gail Smith
17 hours ago
My troll money for this week

----

£5
Justine Devon
17 hours ago
I really can't afford much

I wish I had 2,000 Euros a month. My last monthly pension payment was 650 Euros, and that's an improvement on the last seven odd years.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 21, 2015 4:04 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=125

GoFundMe
Postby Truthiness2 » Thu May 21, 2015 2:11 pm

Amoral is rather clever if you think about it:

He and Morearse have repeatedly played the xenophobic card, branding the British, the British Press and British establishment, 'imperialist and lusophobic'.

He has managed to convince a small percentage of the dumbest strata of British society of the McCanns' guilt, even with two police forces and the Portuguese Prosecutor stating they are not suspects.

What a spiffing wheeze that he is getting the British to pay his bills, and or his payments to the British McCanns, even though he already has the means to pay.

What a spiffing wheeze that the trolls are effectively paying a fine for their trolling. :s_rofl Not just once, but over and over again :s_rofl

Much like Bennett's monthly payments.

I think it's brilliant. Long may they continue.

Yup. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 21, 2015 4:07 pm

£20
Wendy Jenkins
1 hour ago
My weekly troll donation

That's not good enough! Why isn't she selling her household furniture, her pets, her family, even her home, to help Big Rocky Rocks in his Head, in his hour of need? Doesn't she care?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 21, 2015 4:10 pm

Let's face it, Gonc probably hates Brits for what has happened to him.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 21, 2015 4:10 pm

Natalie Jayne Charlesworth His associates receive the money, they're the ones that run the Papal fund, it goes straight to assist with legal costs

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 21, 2015 4:15 pm

Whoever would have thought?  rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 21, 2015 4:24 pm

Now there's a new slant on it. The Trolls are paying for their Trolling. Why didn't I think of that? I hope they don't get fed up with it. This could run and run.

I presume "Legal Costs" includes what he has to pay The McCanns, because he will surely lose.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 21, 2015 4:37 pm

I like it, Sabot.   biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 21, 2015 4:44 pm

Fun, isn't it, Lily. The poor souls are going to be gutted when he loses. Did you ever imagine such a farce?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 21, 2015 4:49 pm

I just wonder if Gonzo is EVER going to man up, pull on his Big Boys pants, and stop whining and blaming other people for his own failures, frankly. I suspect he's going to try to delay things well, forever....

I do hope SARDINEMAN's fans are looking forward to putting their hands in their pockets for him, for the forseeable future. All the while refusing to look at why he has so little support in Portugal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next