JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL

5 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 8 Empty Re: Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL

Post  bb1 Sun May 31, 2015 11:51 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7786

Quote:

Btw, there are one or two writing quirks which suggest a failed, shamed ex politician, ex solicitor, ex-human being known as Tony Bennett had something to do with the post that appears on the GoFundMe site.

Strangely, and in an even longer run of coincidences than that which saw a 'Met Police' whipround raise exactly £1000, Peter Macleod and Tony Bennett have been friends for many years, and regularly post on Jill Havern's awful site.
The one which Leanne Baulch joined 6 days ago, 5 days after Pete publicly posted on GoFundMe about the need for a high profile donor.

This whole stunt reminds me somewhat of a Blackadder sketch, where our hero comes up with a plan 'so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel'.

Odd how Baulch refused to answer awkward questions on the neutral platform of Injustice, but scuttled off to the safety of the hounders, where she could be assured of nothing but adoration.

Their latest invention, the 'lecturer in law' is most amusing.

They really shouldn't have invented a 'lecturer in law' that doesn't appear to have heard of European Human Rights legislation, with 'students' that get their information from blogs and twitter. Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 8 Empty Re: Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL

Post  bb1 Sun May 31, 2015 11:54 am

Oh, and this was a mistake, too:

So many young students are now researching the case with the original translated case files.

The original files? My my! I thought only the PJ the Yard, and the McCanns had the full, original, properly-translated files, and everyone else just had the amateur translations with chunks missing, and some deliberate mistranslations!

That was one lie too many, chum.

Is the 'lecturer in law' some pretendy from a FB hate group, deluding itself that its members are 'students', mayhap?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 31, 2015 12:16 pm

Incidentally, where is this supposed 'lecturer in law' employed? Because I don't seem to recall any colleges or universities running courses in lying, pitchforking and ignoring the REAL law.

Oh wait - is he a graduate of Queen Hoho's Troll Skool? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 31, 2015 12:21 pm

If not a graduate of Queen Hoho's Troll Skool, there's always Bennett.

He regards himself as a bit of an expert in 'law' and frequently lectures people about it. He generally gets it wrong, but that never stops him. And his spelling mistakes are legendary.

Gordan Brown
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 31, 2015 12:50 pm

£5
Sharon Wheatley
5 mins ago
this is my 7th donation

7th? Shocked

We'd better start dividing the total of supposed 'donors' by five or six. Looks like only a few hundred fools are prepared to keep Gonzo for the rest of his days. No wonder they're reduced to desperate, obvious stunts!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 31, 2015 1:39 pm

Some numty:

Heather Hopper Well all our direct debits come out tomorrow so am really pushed so can only do a fiver but here goes, anyone care to join me?

Only a fiver? Isn't Gonzo worth more than that? Doesn't the numty know that the spendthrift perjurer is far, far more important than her own family?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 31, 2015 1:57 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=175

You whould have thought that the spokesperson for the" very large group of Brit. police officers" whould have known the correct spelling of whould.

-----------

You whould have thought that this large group of Brit. police officers whould know about the Official Secrets Act?

-----------

You whould think that they whould have managed to sound less like socks from a notorious internet forum, whouldn't you?

You most certainly whould. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun May 31, 2015 2:02 pm

I like this one from Truthiness. LL
There's only one person I know who whould bother to put a . after Brit to show it's an abbreviation.
Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 31, 2015 2:06 pm

Isn't it spooky, how all these little tells are leading people to the same conclusion as to the Source of all these 'respectable policemen and law lecturers', LL? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I mean, what kind of genuine expert whould call the ex-PM Gordan?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes
Post mysterion Yesterday at 3:51 pm

Do aguidos have the right to bring a civil action against a retired investigating officer?

Speechless........

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun May 31, 2015 2:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Isn't it spooky, how all these little tells are leading people to the same conclusion as to the Source of all these 'respectable policemen and law lecturers', LL? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I mean, what kind of genuine expert whould call the ex-PM Gordan?
'Law lecturer'? It weren't me, M'Lud, I am totally kosher! LL Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 8 Judge
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 31, 2015 2:42 pm

Brilliant way to start the day.  rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 31, 2015 2:44 pm

Do aguidos have the right to bring a civil action against a retired investigating officer?

That has to win some kind of prize in the Half Wit Contest. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 31, 2015 3:06 pm

Obviously that poster needs a personal message from their resident Law Lecturer. rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 31, 2015 3:16 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 31, 2015 3:24 pm

Whoever could have thought that there are people out there who might do that.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 31, 2015 3:27 pm

A good few people can't work out what on earth Gonzo is going to appeal about, as the libel trial verdict seems pretty watertight.

An Expert in Law in Lisbon***** has sent us this exclusive insight into his grounds for appeal:

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 8 Its-not-fair1

***this is, of course, total bullsh*t, but the Gonzo fan club invent bullsh*t constantly, so, why not? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 31, 2015 3:46 pm

Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM  3h3 hours ago
@ModNrodder @QUEENdePORTUGAL to be cleared there needs to be a trial, they might not be suspects right now, but that can change #McCann

So, Baulch now knows more about Portuguese law than the Attorney General of Portugal, does she? I doubt it very much, as she seems unable to even read and understand simple English - she can't do, or it would have sunk into her thick skull that the McCanns were CLEARED WITHOUT CHARGE by the highest legal authority in Portugal.

Which makes her a nasty, pitchforking, lynch-mobber taking gleeful pleasure in tormenting the family of a missing child.

A VILE SICKO TROLL, in short.

I hope the tabloids go to town on her - she deserves NO sympathy after leading this obscene hate campaign.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 31, 2015 4:49 pm

They are all 'experts' in their own minds.

It should be soon that the tabloids do just that?  25,000 GBP being the magic number?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 31, 2015 4:53 pm

Let's hope it hasn't escaped the notice of the tabloids that Baulch is allowing the abuse of members of Madeleine McCann's wider family on her hate page.

Anyone related to Madeleine seems to be 'fair game', to use one of the haters' most unpleasant phrases, to Baulch and her ilk.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 31, 2015 5:09 pm

24,400 GBP so maybe it will reach the FIRST of the targets by the end of today?  

Hope the Sun has the interview all lined up for this week.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 31, 2015 5:25 pm

Hope the Sun has the interview all lined up for this week.

I would be surprised if they didn't, Lily. And I suppose Baulch knows they will have been doing all sorts of Researching on her, and the other leading lights in this unpleasant enterprise?

I am not in the least sorry for her - she chose to do this and big herself up - but I am sorry for her family. Also, it's scarcely the sort of thing that looks good on one's CV, is it - leading a hate campaign against the family of a missing child?

Ah well, it's all her own doing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 31, 2015 5:40 pm

I do hope the media have researched their side very well indeed, including the UK police who have donated.   That should be very newsworthy indeed.

Yes, I hope they do an in-depth article on the whole sorry situation.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 31, 2015 6:20 pm

#ShutTheFunkOff ‏@ShutTheFunkOff 3h3 hours ago
@TheSunNewspaper #McCann compensation appeal almost up another £500 in donations req RT / view the emotional comments http://www.gofundme.com/legal-defencepjga

How thoughtful! The haters are making sure the Sun knows all about them! rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sun May 31, 2015 6:23 pm

bb1 wrote:Hope the Sun has the interview all lined up for this week.

I would be surprised if they didn't, Lily. And I suppose Baulch knows they will have been doing all sorts of Researching on her, and the other leading lights in this unpleasant enterprise?

I am not in the least sorry for her - she chose to do this and big herself up - but I am sorry for her family. Also, it's scarcely the sort of thing that looks good on one's CV, is it - leading a hate campaign against the family of a missing child?

Ah well, it's all her own doing.

Maybe it will help her get a job at Tesco?

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next