JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far!

+2
Sabot
lily
6 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 3 Empty Re: Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far!

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:26 pm

I agree, Jean-Pierre, and I am sure a solution like that will be found. It's in everyone's interests, and money always talks.

As for building housing etc - I would go further, with the aim of bringing prosperity and jobs back into the rust belt cities. I know it's cheaper for housebuilders to plonk 'garden villages' on green belt/agricultural land, further and further away from jobs, etc, but I would like to see all those post industrial wastelands which are such scars on the landscape cleaned up and put to good use again.

It's all doable.

Oh, and I would also like to introduce a mandatory ten year jail sentence for ANY politician whipping up hysteria and causing even more chaos to suit their own agenda.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 3 Empty Re: Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far!

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:07 pm

bb1 wrote:I agree, Jean-Pierre, and I am sure a solution like that will be found. It's in everyone's interests, and money always talks.

As for building housing etc - I would go further, with the aim of bringing prosperity  and jobs back into the rust belt cities. I know it's cheaper for housebuilders to plonk 'garden villages' on green belt/agricultural land, further and further away from jobs, etc, but I would like to see all those post industrial wastelands which are such scars on the landscape cleaned up and put to good use again.

It's all doable.

Oh, and I would also like to introduce a mandatory ten year jail sentence for ANY politician whipping up hysteria and causing even more chaos to suit their own agenda.

It would create economic activity, and thus spending in relatively deprived areas. And lots of work for bricklayers, plumbers, carpenters, roofers etc.....

I assume there are enough of those around....

As far as punishment for politicians who want to stir things up - you always were an old softie, Bonny.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:23 pm

I know, I'm too soft-hearted for my own good, Jean-Pierre! biggrin

Oh, I've just heard a Labour person on Sky saying it would be a good idea for the now-returned Dave Milliband to stand for the late Ms Cox's seat, and the Labour leadership, to bring a bit of 'sparkle' back to Labour.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:50 pm

bb1 wrote:I know, I'm too soft-hearted for my own good, Jean-Pierre! biggrin

Oh, I've just heard a Labour person on Sky saying it would be a good idea for the now-returned Dave Milliband to stand for the late Ms Cox's seat, and the Labour leadership, to bring a bit of 'sparkle' back to Labour.....

I think that would be an excellent idea. He is the brother with the brains, ability and charm.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:30 pm

There is so much News I can barely keep up, but it seems Corbyn has just lost a no-confidence, Labour party vote. I can see him going by the end of the week, though I won't pretend to understand the intricacies of Labour backstabbing.

This is better than the Borgias. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Yup.

James LyonsVerified account
‏@STJamesl
Labour MPs vote no confidence in Corbyn 172 to 40

Good God! Corbyn still has 40 supporters?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:52 pm

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 3 CmDh4F0XEAAYMHE

Then raise the scarlet standard high.
Within its shade we'll live and die,
Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer,
We'll keep the red flag flying here.

What was all that last week about kinder, more tolerant politics? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:10 pm

Alas poor Corbyn and Poulton and whatshername.  rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 3 CmEO9BMUoAAizt-

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 3 CmEIp-HVEAA5Onv

I have NO idea which 'side' anyone is on, or why.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:02 pm

It seems like he does have a lot of them with their knives out for him?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:31 pm

One school of thought says that there is another reason for the Blairites launching a coup now, Lily. The Chilcott report on the Iraq war is due out shortly, and Corbyn has said he will NOT stand by Blair over it.

So, it's in their own interests to get rid of non-Blairites before that happens....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:03 am

Dear Jeremy. When they refer to your job title as "leader of the opposition" they mean opposition to the government. Not to your own parliamentary party.

On a serious level - the country is in a bit of a fix. The labor party should be holding the government to account. Instead they choose this moment to start an irrelevant civil war. Grow up, behave like adults, choose a new leader and get on with the job you are paid for.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:03 am

The only one I have seen behave decently is Ruth Davidson, Jean-Pierre, who has been doing her best NOT to add to the chaos, and has been getting dog's abuse in return from some of the more hysterical hereabouts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:29 am

I thought Crabb made quite a good pitch for the Tory leadership, even though I had never heard of him before. Of course, it may be because it's a welcome relief to listen to anyone who seems calm and in control......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:53 am

Pat Glass ‏@PatGlassMP 30m30 minutes ago
It is with a heavy heart that I have today resigned as Shadow SoS Education. My dream job but the situation is untenable

Hasn't she only had it for two days? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:15 pm

bb1 wrote: Pat Glass ‏@PatGlassMP  30m30 minutes ago
It is with a heavy heart that I have today resigned as Shadow SoS Education. My dream job but the situation is untenable

Yup. The whole situation is fast becoming funnier than a Whitehall farce, isn't it? LL Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:16 pm

bb1 wrote:
Pat Glass ‏@PatGlassMP  30m30 minutes ago

Corbin reminds me of the Iraqi press officer - nicknames "comical ali ' who insisted they were on the way to glorious victory as British and American tanks rolled through the streets behind him.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:21 pm

Good one, J-P.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:51 pm

I am trying to catch up, but it's awfully difficult to follow....I gather Brown has told Corbyn to go?

And an email from Mrs Gove to Mrs Boris has somehow landed in the lap of Sky News?

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 3 CmIQX2QWIAAI3ig

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:52 pm

PS - I have NO idea what role 'Henry' and 'Beth' play in all this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:09 pm

http://order-order.com/2016/06/29/liam-fox-running-leader/

Anti-Corbyn coup fails - so far! - Page 3 Fox

A source close to Liam Fox tells Guido he will announce his leadership bid tomorrow. This comes after speculation he was in talks with Theresa May, which is denied by both sides. Of course this could be some snakes and ladders in the hope of being offered a top Cabinet post. But the plan right now is that Fox for leader will launch tomorrow…

Wrong. He launched today....

http://news.sky.com/story/1719325/liam-fox-to-run-for-tory-party-leadership

Former defence secretary Liam Fox is to announce he will stand for the leadership of the Conservative Party.

Dr Fox joins Work and Pensions Secretary Stephen Crabb in throwing his hat into the the ring to replace David Cameron at 10 Downing Street.

Former London mayor Boris Johnson and Home Secretary Theresa May are also expected to enter the race.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:25 pm

Are they any good?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:02 pm

I don't think anyone is any good right this minute, Lily. It's all so barking mad, it's almost awesome.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:19 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:49 pm

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/liberal-democrats/tim-farron/news/76748/tim-farron-refuses-rule-out-new

Tim Farron refuses to rule out new party with Labour rebels
Written by: Josh May Posted On: 29th June 2016
Tim Farron has left open the possibility of setting up a new party with elements of the Labour party who are unhappy under Jeremy Corbyn.

Didn't we already do this a few decades back? The last time the Labour party was taken over by mad Trots?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next