JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency

5 posters

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 5 Empty Re: Donald J. Trump wins Presidency

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:48 am

He seems to have, very foolishly IMO, backed his son-in-law, who I don't trust an inch, instead of Bannon, who isn't really in any faction and who wanted the Washington swamp drained ASAP.

I just hope the worst damage that comes from this is Trump being impeached for launching military action based on a lie (yet again) and not all out war with Russia.

All while AQ/ISIS celebrate the destruction of hopes for any alliance that really could have wiped them out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 5 Empty Re: Donald J. Trump wins Presidency

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:58 am

I just hope the worst damage that comes from this is Trump being impeached for launching military action based on a lie (yet again) and not all out war with Russia.
No need for war, Putin's got the US by the short and curlies. As for Trump, I never trusted him especially after I read he had taken money from Soros to build Trump Tower - he may have paid it back but the taint is there .... LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:13 am

If the US military ever gets into direct conflict with Russia, then they too will get to find out what happens to arrogant nations that insist on poking the Bear. It ends, without fail, with the Bear sitting on your lawn.

Russia doesn't need Coke machines every ten feet, gender diversity counsellors, anti-racist hairdo experts, or any of the other crap that infests the US military from top to bottom. It also doesn't have stupid gender quota women masquerading as generals.

When did the US last win a war on its own, apart from when they invaded Grenada? Rolling Eyes

This takes nothing away from the US military of WW2, but ever since then, they've been awfully good at bombing and blowing up other people with different-coloured skin, but not that great at actually fighting.

Beaten in Vietnam by peasants on bicycles, beaten in Afghanistan, beaten in the Middle East - but awfully good at dropping bombs while the Poor Bloody Infantry dies. Though they do, fairly regularly, bomb their own Poor Bloody Infantry.

It's a great pity, IMO, that too many Americans support their military, right or wrong, and don't have the same disdain for generals and warmongering politicians that Brits do, as in Lions led by donkeys.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:23 am

When did the US last win a war on its own
I suppose the internal wars ie North v South and the Alamo one are the only ones they have really won, after all they didn't join WW1 until 1917 and WW2 in 1941 after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. Don't get me wrong, me and my kids spent a great nearly 4 years over there. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:37 am

Oh, I know it's not the American people, LL, it never is ordinary folk. But - the US is so safe and isolated, they seem to have NO concept of what it is like to be attacked and bombed.

Between Pearl Harbour and 9/11, 6,000 people lost their lives. Terrible, of course - but put that alongside the losses of other nations in actual wars. Between deaths and injuries, there were some 120,000 casualties in the Blitz alone.

How would Americans like it if, say, China was sending terrorists to attack their cities? And bombing THEM, instead of the terrorists? It's awfully easy to whoop and cheer when brown people are getting blown to bits - not so much fun when it's you on the receiving end.

And they needn't kid themselves that the crews of those two US warships did anything 'heroic' in bombing Syria. They sat well away from danger, did very little damage at great expense - but killed four more Syrian children, and gave comfort to AQ/ISIS.

I know that sometimes, war is the lesser of the evils, as in WW2 and Korea, but generally, it's just a horrible, pointless, waste of life. Though bankers and arms manufacturers always profit.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:11 am

US warns Assad over using chemical weapons again.

Tensions with Russia rise as US says Assad must abide by deal not to use chemical weapons but fails to outline objectives.

The US says it has put Bashar al-Assad on notice that it will take further military action if he uses chemical weapons again, while appearing to back away from wider military involvement in the Syrian conflict, less than 24 hours after launching Tomahawk missiles at a regime airbase.

“The United States will no longer wait for Assad to use chemical weapons without any consequences. Those days are over,” the US ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, told a special session of the UN security council.

“The United States took a very measured step last night, Haley added. “We are prepared to do more, but we hope that will not be necessary. ”

However, the White House press secretary, Sean Spicer, refused to discuss any next steps – military or diplomatic – as the world struggled to understand Trump’s policy on the civil war.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/07/us-russia-relations-syria-military-strikes-putin-trump
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:22 am

So, next time AQ/ISIS wants the help of the US, they just have to fake up another gas attack? F*cking idiots. AQ/ISIS would kill children and blame Assad without a second's thought.

It's not hard to make poison gas - ordinary household cleaners are lethal if mishandled, for God's sake.

Neither is it all that difficult to make sarin - has everyone forgotten this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/241697.stm

World: Asia-Pacific

Japanese sect's nerve gas plant destroyed

After all the shouting Trump did - rightly - about the MSM and fake news, he now laps up fake news and his foreign policy is dictated by sad photos? The very fact that all the warmongers like Traitor McCain are praising him and salivating at the thought of More War should be telling Trump he's done something very wrong.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:17 am

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2017-04-08/saudi-monarch-congratulates-trump-over-syria-strike/

Saudi monarch King Salman has congratulated Donald Trump for his "courageous decision" to carry out a missile strike on a Syria airbase.

The strikes were ordered by the US President in retaliation for an alleged chemical weapons attack in Syria, which has been blamed on the country's government.

The official Saudi Press Agency reported that Salman spoke to the US president by telephone on Friday.

Saudi Arabia said the missile launch by Mr Trump was the right response to "the crimes of this regime to its people in light of the failure of the international community to stop it".

The kingdom is among the most vehement opponents of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad and supports Sunni rebel groups fighting to oust him.

The Sunni rulers of Saudi Arabia are engaged in a power struggle for regional dominance with Iran's Shia government, and view Tehran's support of Mr Assad as a threat to the region.

If Trump is moved to attack sovereign nations because of sad pictures - why doesn't he attack the Saudis over the hundreds of thousands of Yemeni children who are dying of starvation/being blown to bits/both by the Saudis?

Why doesn't Trump care that the Saudis are financing the spread of terrorism via their wahhabi mosques?

If Trump wants to do something really useful, militarily, he could try dropping a couple of cruise missiles on the Saudi king's palace, and a couple more on that stupid black stone in Mecca.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:40 am

Eva White‏ @WhiteShowah  2m2 minutes ago
More
Eva White Retweeted The Swog Blog
Apparently my vote for Trump was also a vote for Soros and his boy, Kushner - SmDh #FireKushner

=====

The Swog Blog‏
@TheSwogBlog

Follow
More
Exactly zero people voted for Trump because they wanted his liberal daughter's globalist husband running shit. #FireKushner

=====

Noreen‏ @NoreenR1  9m9 minutes ago
More
@POTUS #firekushner
Rehire Bannon & Flynn
If I wanted WW3
I would have Voted 4 Hillary
ISIS is the Enemy Help Russia
Assad & the Kurds

=====

Arthur Angell @ArthurAngell 11m11 minutes ago
More
Support for Trump looks like it will fracture if he doesn't #FireKushner

How to lose your base support in one easy lesson. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:03 pm

Kurchner is a keen supporter of Netanyahu I read somewhere, which means he supports the illegal settlements etc. By the way, anyone seen Melania recently or has the 'First Daughter' taken over her position in the WH hierarchy? LL hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:08 pm

Melania is staying out of politics and being a gracious hostess, LL, which is infinitely better than sobbing daughters dictating Middle East policy:

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 5 3F0CE2C000000578-4391668-image-a-1_1491599629877

Melania Trump and Peng Liyuan toured Bak Middle School of the Arts on Friday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4391668/Melania-Trump-Peng-Liyuan-visit-Florida.html#ixzz4deg9cpW7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Trump needs to tell his daughter to stick to designing frocks, and her husband to....whatever slimy thing it is he does, before it's too late - if it isn't already.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:23 pm

http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

It turns out that George Soros is the money behind a new real estate venture called Cadre which was founded by Donald Trump’s son in law Jared Kushner and his brother Joshua Kushner.

The Real Deal has uncovered the fact that George Soros was the man who provided Cadre with a $259 million line of credit. A source told the publication, “Soros has had a long and productive relationship with the Kushner family.”

The financing was provided; even though, Soros has called President Trump a “would-be dictator.”
....full story at link.

So, what was the point of the November election?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:52 pm

So, what was the point of the November election?
You tell me. As it progressed I thought the whole thing was cornier than a Whitehall farce. LL rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:58 pm

It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.....I wonder, did Trump not grasp that his supporters meant it when they said NO MORE OVERSEAS ENTANGLEMENTS AND WARS?

Did he think they were all going to cheer when they saw missiles going whizz bang from US warships? If so, he's made a mistake that may well end his presidency.

Foul-ups over healthcare, etc., can be blamed on squabbling politicians. Opening fire on sovereign nations which are no threat to the US is a very different matter.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:36 pm

If, say, China decided to bomb Los Angeles, using Black men killed by police as an excuse, would the US regard that as an act of war?

I'm pretty sure they would. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:44 pm

https://www.rt.com/viral/383979-bolivia-un-syria-us-wmd/

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 5 58e7e663c4618801168b4591

The US has previous form for blatantly lying to the UN, as an excuse to go to war.

Why doesn't the US just put their 'evidence' online? It'll take the 4chan guys oh, at least five minutes to decide if it's genuine. Or if it's more crap, like the time Ukraine put 'evidence' online to 'prove' that the Evil Russkis shot down the Malaysian airline - only for it to be unmasked as footage from an internet war game.

Come on, Pentagon, it can't be that difficult! It's supposed to be overwhelming, after all!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:48 pm

bb1 wrote:If, say, China decided to bomb Los Angeles, using Black men killed by police as an excuse, would the US regard that as an act of war?

I'm pretty sure they would. Pcorneater
It would never happen, given the Chinese attitude to blacks. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:51 pm

I said 'excuse', I don't think for one minute that China would actually care. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Incidentally, I've seen it suggested that the whole point of the attack was to impress China's Xi, who was with Trump at the time.

If so - I would say, EPIC FAIL.

Trump demonstrated that sad pictures made him lash out emotionally, without actual evidence. He launched missiles at a sovereign state that was no danger to the US. Most of these missiles appear to have somehow vanished in flight, with less than thirty of the 59 hitting their target.

The ones that did land anywhere near the airfield made a few potholes in a runway - already repaired - and bashed a hanger a bit. Oh, and blew up the canteen. They also destroyed six ancient MiGs, which can be bought for about $100,000 on the open market.

Nine or ten Syrians were killed, including four children. No sign of Trump sobbing over those 'beautiful babies' yet, though.

This demonstration of arrogant feebleness cost some $100,000,000 all told - which will doubtless be added to the debt mountain the US already owes to China.

So no, I don't think Xi will be impressed. And more importantly, neither will Fattie.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:04 pm

No, he isn't.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-08/north-korea-condemns-americas-unforgivable-acts-aggression

In an ironic twist given that many consider Trump's actions a symblic show of strength to China's Xi, Reuters reports that North Korea said on Saturday U.S. missile strikes against a Syrian airfield on Friday were "an unforgivable act of aggression" that showed its decision to develop nuclear weapons was "the right choice a million times over."

There is, unfortunately, a certain horrible logic to that.

And I wonder, did it occur to Trump that Russia would withdraw co-operation with the US air force over Syria? That there is now a de facto no-fly zone over Syria - with Russia in charge? That he's put any US military in Syria illegally in GREATER danger than before?

In short, did anyone in Washington bother to think this through?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:14 pm

Make what you will of this - it's an official Russian source.

http://tass.com/world/939417

Syrian aviation airstrike in Idlib targeted chemical arms lab — Russian Defense Ministry

World April 05, 3:41 UTC+3
From this major arsenal, chemical-laden projectiles were delivered by militants to Iraq

MOSCOW, April 5. /TASS/. A Syrian aviation airstrike on the eastern outskirts of Khan Sheikhun on Tuesday targeted workshops to produce chemical-laden projectiles, a spokesman for the Russian Defense Ministry said Wednesday.
"According to Russian airspace monitoring systems, yesterday between 11.30 and 12.30 local time the Syrian aviation carried out an airstrike on the eastern outskirts of Khan Sheikhun, targeting a major ammunition storage facility of terrorists and a cluster of military hardware. The territory of this storage facility housed workshops to produce projectiles stuffed with toxic agents," Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov said.

"From this major arsenal, chemical-laden weapons were delivered by militants to Iraq. Their use by terrorists was confirmed on numerous occasions by international organizations and official authorities of the country," he said.
The spokesman added that these projectiles were similar to those used by militants in Syria’s Aleppo, where their use was recorded by Russian military specialists.
"Video footage from social networks shows that those affected in Khan Sheikhun demonstrate the same symptoms of poisoning as the victims of the Aleppo attack had last fall," he added.

The official said that Russia has handed over all information about the incident to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), which "still studies them."
"We assure that this information is completely unbiased and true," he added.
Earlier on Tuesday, Reuters reported, citing the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, that an airstrike by either Syrian or Russian air forces in the Idlib province left 58 people dead, including 11 children. The agency said that the strike was probably carried out by Syria’s government troops, who used an unknown "toxic gas."
The Russian Defense Ministry has immediately rejected the information as "fake," adding that none of its planes performed airstrikes on Khan Sheikhun and its outskirts.
Syria’s Defense Ministry blamed the attack on terrorists and their supporters and rejected any use of toxic agents in Khan Sheikhun. The country’s Foreign Ministry said the accusations against Damascus were "fabricated." Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad in an interview with the Al-Mayadeen radio said the government warned about the possibility of a similar attack several weeks ago.

Unfortunately for the Pentagon, that matches with the little that is known for sure about the whole business.

And anything the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says should be immediately discounted, as it's a one-man operation out of a flat in Coventry.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:25 pm

SIGH.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:26 pm

As soon as I saw Kurshner's name linked with Bannon, I knew something was afoot.  mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:51 pm

Yes, it sure was.

I suspect Trump did this:

a. Because he was genuinely upset (despite the fact that video has emerged of at least one of the 'deceased' moving and forgetting about the camera).

b. He had Ivanka wailing in his ear that Something must be done.

c. Because he reacted emotionally, he didn't see the HUGE elephant trap he was walking into.

That one emotional reaction has/is going to cost him just about everything, IMO. Praise from Traitor McCain and co (no doubt by one of those coincidences, Traitor sneaked into Syria not long before this happened. Odd how terrible things follow Traitor around) is no substitute for the huge base of supporters he's lost because of this action.

His supporters wanted an end to this militaristic nonsense, not more of it.

He's made Syria LESS safe for the US coalition, and the whole world can see for itself that, apart from losing about 30 cruise missiles, blowing up a canteen and killing four more children, the attack was a failure. The Pentagon's bombast was made to look totally stupid after the photos came out of the virtually undamaged airstrip.

And if, on top of that, it is proven that it was a jihadist weapons dump that blew up, then Trump is, IMO, damaged beyond repair. Which is what the neo-cons and globalists wanted all along.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:03 pm

And if, on top of that, it is proven that it was a jihadist weapons dump that blew up, then Trump is, IMO, damaged beyond repair. Which is what the neo-cons and globalists wanted all along.

That explains so much.  McCain's and others happy countenance.  

Trump really did look and sound upset when he was briefing the people after it happened.   I was truly beginning to wonder if Trump tends to act upon what the last person he spoke to said.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next