JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister

+6
sadie
Pedro Silva
Maggs
lily
Sabot
bb1
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 5 Empty Re: Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:53 pm

There is a lot about it on mccannfiles; reading it, I have no doubt Gonc should be in jail, along with a few others. Indeed, I felt vaguely ill reading it, what they did is so sick.

It is very revealing to contrast the fairly calm, factual reports, and insights, from various real journos.

And then along comes the Gonc clique, in the form of multi-arguido Sargento, Morais, Levy, and others who have been revealed, very publically, as liars. All trying to throw mud at anyone who attempts to get to the bottom of this.

When they started calling Marcos Correia 'mad' and demanding he be sectioned, they reminded me of nothing more than Fascists wanting all opposition silenced.

You have to wonder what it is they are all so desperately trying to cover up; anyone can see Gonc should be behind bars.

I really, really hope it was just a coincidence Madeleine went missing at almost exactly the same time as Gonc was being made an Arguido himself for his involvement - now proven - of the torture of Leonor Cipriano.

Funny, he didn't mention that little detail in his book, did he? That on May 4th, 2007, this was appearing in the Portuguese Press:

Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 5 Argam10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 5 Empty Re: Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Link to original, if anyone wants it without googlespeak:

Polícia arguido no processo das agressões a Leonor Cipriano
Um responsável da PJ de Portimão é o sétimo polícia a ser implicado no processo das alegadas agressões à mãe de Joana.

18:00 Sexta feira, 4 de maio de 2007

Ler mais: http://aeiou.expresso.pt/policia-arguido-no-processo-das-agressoes-a-leonor-cipriano=f109569#ixzz1cI0IDoNZ
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:14 pm

I expect that they are terrified by the fact that half of the prison population in Portugal are there after having the shit beaten out of them.
And that any member of The Portuguese Police Forces wouldn't last five minutes if subjected to custodial sentences.

Mind you, that would solve a lot of problems. However, I have to say that I am not in favour of rough justice. Often.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Seeing that news report about Gonc, appearing on the very same day as the first reports of Madeleine's abduction start making headlines...well, if I was one of the UK Algarve consulate spooks, I would get the Ambassador and others involved ASAP, so there couldn't be any 'accidents' to Kate McCann on those dangerous police station stairs.

I would also be raising my eyebrows at the coincidence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:12 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

I don't know why it took so long for it to dawn on me, Tony -

Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 5 Leonor2

I can only think of one way anyone can get an injury like that under their arm - some thug held Mrs Cipriano's arm up and punched or hit her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:22 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 5 Leonor2

I can only think of one way anyone can get an injury like that under their arm - some thug held Mrs Cipriano's arm up and punched or hit her.

It doesn't look like a fist to me, or a piece of rolled up cardboard. More like a piece of wood.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Bonny, it didn't register with me either. Once the significance of the bruise location was pointed out, I could have kicked myself for not seeing the obvious.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:26 pm

Sabot wrote:

It doesn't look like a fist to me, or a piece of rolled up cardboard. More like a piece of wood.
A police baton was implied.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:31 pm

I am going to have to stop reading this for a minute, otherwise I shall be sick.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:36 pm

This year's report from Amnesty:

http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/portugal/report-2011

There were continued failures to ensure prompt, thorough and impartial investigations into reports of ill-treatment by law enforcement officials. Reports of domestic violence decreased slightly. Roma families living in Beja did not have access to adequate housing.
Torture and other ill-treatment

Following the adoption of the report by the Working Group on the Universal Periodic Review, Portugal made a commitment to increase efforts to ensure prompt, thorough and impartial investigations into allegations of ill-treatment or excessive use of force by law enforcement officials. In at least two cases, there was little or no progress in investigations into such allegations, several years after their occurrence.

Leonor Cipriano’s appeal against the ruling by the Criminal Court of Faro to acquit the three police officers involved in her detention in 2004 was still pending. The Court had found on 22 May 2009 that she had been tortured in police custody, but claimed it was not able to identify those responsible.

Hearings in the trial of three judicial police officers accused of torturing Virgolino Borges in police custody in March 2000 were scheduled but then postponed until the end of the year. The investigation had been closed in 2005 by the Criminal Investigating Court on the grounds that the injuries could have been self-inflicted. Virgolino Borges challenged this decision and in November 2005 the Appeals Court (Tribunal da Relação) ordered the case to go to court.

Interesting, is it not, that one of the PJ officers involved in the Borges case is none other than Gonc's pal Taveres de Almieda, author of the much-vaunted half time report?

Borges, according to them, beat himself up with a length of wood.

On the soles of his feet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:38 pm

A police baton was implied.

Yes, I can see why.

Sabot, I am beyond angry, I hadn't put the pieces together until today, when I saw Tony's blog, and read more about the background to all this.

Gonc and his clique belong in jail; I hope that Portugal cleans this mess up - it is long overdue.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:56 pm

I too am bloody disgusted, furious and more about this.

You can see how obvious the, for want of better words, political delicacy it was for the Brits to discuss this episode of Gonc's brutality with the Portuguese. They knew about it.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:00 pm

bb1 wrote:A police baton was implied.

To me it also looks like the toecap of a police boot.

Zoom right in on the photo. Would a baton make such a straight wide line?
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:08 pm

I'm just not sure, Maggs. Maybe we should ask Gonc, as he was there? And was proven by TWO Portuguese courts to have been there.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Maggs wrote:

I cannot say for sure what was used, Maggs. The examiner did offer his opinion as to what he thought was used to inflict the injuries, i.e. a baton or, (now don't scoff), a rubber hose.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:18 pm

You can see why the Portuguese invaded the British forums as fast as they could. Getting their Gonc is Great and so is his team mantra out. mad mad mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:26 pm

Ah, of course! It was this mess the Algarve Mafia were desperately trying to cover up. They couldn't admit that not only had two children gone missing in the Algarve, their idol was also involving in torturing the mother of a missing child.

I had been rather on the fence till today over Leonor Cipriano's guilt or innocence; right now, I don't think she had anything to do with whatever happened to Joana.

No evidence except a 'confession' beaten out of someone? The whole thing stinks of corruption, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:31 pm

Interesting little snippet

Country
Lawyer for Leonor Cipriano said to be threatened by PJ
Marcos Aragão Correia says that he and others linked to the process have been threatened by officers accused in the case of the alleged assaults on the mother of little Jane.

2008-10-17 21:06:40

http://ww1.rtp.pt/noticias/?article=174763&headline=20&visual=9

tried to embed video but won't work.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:34 pm

bb1 wrote:I'm just not sure, Maggs. Maybe we should ask Gonc, as he was there? And was proven by TWO Portuguese courts to have been there.
One thing is evident, the woman was beaten whilst in police custody and in the presence of the lead detective, Goncalo Amaral.
Who, I might add, is Bennett's hero. Which, gives me a better understanding on the foundation cult leader way of thinking. Idolizing a torturing bully the way he does, makes him one sick human being.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Maggs wrote:

If she was kneeling on glass ashtrays on the floor and fell over, and then put her hands on her head to protect herself then it's quite easy to see how one of them could have kicked her under her arm.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:24 pm

bb1 wrote:Ah, of course! It was this mess the Algarve Mafia were desperately trying to cover up. They couldn't admit that not only had two children gone missing in the Algarve, their idol was also involving in torturing the mother of a missing child.

I had been rather on the fence till today over Leonor Cipriano's guilt or innocence; right now, I don't think she had anything to do with whatever happened to Joana.

No evidence except a 'confession' beaten out of someone? The whole thing stinks of corruption, IMO.

-------------------------

Correct, Bonny. Then you add in all the messages that his sick fans have sent to him. That fake Lord's Prayer. The way they portray him as an upstanding decent man who has been wronged by the McCanns and the British government. A pillar of society. Sending him money. Bennett's adulation and propaganda spreading.......... They are sick, evil and perverted beings all right. mad mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Bumping for reference following today's Gonc news.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5