JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister

+6
sadie
Pedro Silva
Maggs
lily
Sabot
bb1
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 3 Empty Re: Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Thank you for your kind words my friends, but, I´m just doing what is right.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister - Page 3 Empty Re: Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister

Post  lily Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Pedro, I also agree with everyone here and thank you so very much for what you do for all of us. hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Here's the thing; I doubt very much if Gonc expected his actions in the course of the Cipriano case to end up the subject of complaints to the UN, or for himself to be mentioned in dispatches by Amnesty.

I suspect he had gotten away with acting like this for a long time; I also suspect he took croneyism for granted - what else can you call the whole business with his chum Grade being Mrs Cipriano's lawyer?

That would probably not even have entered into his thoughts. This is extremely serious business with the possibility of embarrassing Portugal until it has sorted all this out.

Bren has also noted that Paulo Sargento, the forensic psychologist, did the report in the Cipriano case. More croneyism........

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Goncalo Amaral is a Despot. He doesn't think.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:57 pm

You welcome my friends, glad to help.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Sabot wrote:
Goncalo Amaral is a Despot. He doesn't think.

That's because his head is probably in an alcohol haze for most of the time, Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:13 pm

I had forgotten that the author of the much-vaunted interim Almeida Report was also arguido-ed for torturing Virgolino Borges.

Almeida admits that he conducted the interrogation but says he cannot remember who was in charge and what happened.

Pull the other one, do Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:34 pm

They sound a right bunch, they really do. mad

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:43 pm

According to press reports, there was semen-stained underwear. It was never forensically examined.

Ah yes. A PJ Source told CdM. I think that one can be discounted.

I will need to reread to try and make sense of it, but the child's chopped-up corpse was supposedly kept in the family fridge for two weeks after her disappearance.

Are we supposed to believe that the PJ never, in that fortnight, opened the fridge to look inside it, whether to check for hidden drugs, or more likely, a spare bottle of San Miguel?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:47 pm

If we keep getting stories of fridges and freezers with chopped up bodies in them, I may get rid of mine. I mean, I might open it one day and there will be chopped up Bennett or Bret in there! LL vomit vomit
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:02 pm

Oh, him - he was arguido-ed over something too, wasn't he? And he churned out some piece of trash about Madeleine McCann, which was the source of yet more forum myths.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Ah, right, HB - so many of the Gonc clique are/have been arguidos, some several times, I find it hard to keep track.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:50 pm

I agree with lily:

"That's because his head is probably in an alcohol haze for most of the time, Sabot."

I agree with bb1:

"Ah yes. A PJ Source told CdM. I think that one can be discounted".
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Some more news:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3668-the-letter-from-marcos-and-leonor-to-the-portuguese-prime-minister

Re: The letter from Marcos and Leonor to the Portuguese Prime-Minister
by christabel Today at 8:47 pm

It seems Marcos and Leanor are demanding compensation from the State, since the internal laws, like the ones that establishes that compensation should be judged inside the main criminal procedure and that expiration for asking the compensation is regulated by that same criminal procedure, are inferior laws comparing to the Constitution, and the Constitution gives the same constitutional equivalence to the Human Rights International Laws signed and ratified by Portugal. So, they are asking the government why don’t they do anything to compensate Leonor, now that is proved that she was brutally tortured by Portugal agents. It is the obligation of the government to compensate Leonor because they (the Government through its agents) tortured her, the same way that when they expropriate someone’s land they most pay an adequate compensation.

====================================

Heaven knows how long that will take, but as the torture was proven, it would be good if the authorities would get to the bottom of this and put things right - as far as they can be, now.

This is not going to go away.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:39 pm

No it's not going away. Thank goodness for Marcos.

If she is indeed innocent, I hope she receives millions - not that that would be adequate compensation for what has happened.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:47 pm

I don't know if Leonor is innocent or not, Lily - I suspect she is, what with the lack of any evidence except for a confession gained by torture.

Has it dawned on all these idiots who mysteriously think it is OK to torture people in police custody, in 21st century European democracies, just how shameful it is that Gonc and his clique have brought Portugal to the attention of Amnesty, and now to the UN?

To the best of my knowledge, every single one of these incidents has involved people in Gonc's circle. Does nothing set alarm bells ringing with any of his fans?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Bonny, they had whole loads of potential DNA gold dust in that alleged blood stained fridge, alleged weapons etc. It should have been a slam dunk for Gonc to prove his case? Why didn't he do that?

Why did he instead go down the unsafe road of first having a woman go through sleep deprivation (that is also a form of torture) before having a 'confession' beaten out of her?

I think his fans have blinkers on.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:10 pm

alleged weapons etc.

Er, no, they didn't, actually. Not only did they not have any DNA, they didn't have any weapons.

They did show the court photos of what the weapons might have looked like, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Apologies Bonny, that's what I was thinking of. whistle I guess as they never cared about evidence and proper investigations it was his word against theirs. It's not going to help Gonc in any possible forthcoming trial now that he is a proven liar.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:30 pm

This is the appeal judgement:

http://www.dgsi.pt/jstj.nsf/954f0ce6ad9dd8b980256b5f003fa814/bfaf1cea93ab75fb8025716200388d89?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,cipriano

autotranslate does nothing to improve Portuguese legal documents - trust me! I wouldn't know where to start on the legal side, but the practicalities are horrifying.

Gonc's whole 'theory' is quite insane; the idea that Joana was somehow chopped up and kept in the fridge by her mother; that every single trace of this bloodbath was somehow cleaned from the house in next to no time; that Leanor somehow managed to get rid of, not only the chopped-up body once she wanted to use her fridge again, but also the implements used, so cunningly that not a trace has ever been found.

But she was clearly guilty, as she was wearing red trousers Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:38 pm

I wonder what really happened to her? Does Gonc know who did it? Why did he use that insane theory for Madeleine also?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:49 pm

lily wrote:I wonder what really happened to her? Does Gonc know who did it? Why did he use that insane theory for Madeleine also?

Simple...he got away with it once and thought he could do it again
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:52 pm

I think he hates women. The men seem to get drawn into his twisted theories because it is nigh on impossible for these Mothers to have committed these crimes alone. No one is going to believe that some Mother killed her child and then disposed of the body without help, so along comes the loving husband or brother and helps out after the evil Jezebel has done the dirty deed. Applause all round for the poor male sap who got suckered.
He, the male hero, saves the rest of his family. And they all live happily ever after. Until Super Dick, pun intended, comes along and proves it was the wimin wot done it.

PS. I bet Gonc had issues with his own Mother. Perhaps she loathed the little prick.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:55 pm

This is being discussed on Myths and Regrets too; attention has been drawn to this interview with Lovely Sofa on mccannfiles:

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id131.html

quote:

What should have been a momentous and joyous day, looking forward to the new chapter and new challenges of retirement - armed with the well wishes and plaudits of his colleagues - instead became tinged with sadness and profound disappointment.

"When Gonçalo went out of the PJ door there was no one saying goodbye to him. No director. No one. After a life dedicated to the PJ, it was what most got him down," says Sofia.

Now, why would that be?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Because they all loathed the little prick?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next