JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

5 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:02 pm

As many as 100 German nationals have died fighting for the brutal jihadi group ISIS in Syria and Iraq,according to Germany's interior minister.
Speaking to the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag, the country's interior minister Thomas de Maziere suggested around 700 German nationals have reportedly joined ISIS since 2012.
More worryingly, one third of the fighters have managed to return to Germany, leading to growing concerns about security.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3208073/Interior-minister-says-100-German-nationals-died-fighting-ISIS-Syria-Iraq-2012.html#ixzz3jg6gdPbH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yes, that is the very same Germany that is rolling out the red carpet for thousands of...God knows who. And is throwing a tantrum because the rest of Europe won't follow suit.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

Post  lily Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:10 am

It had to come back to haunt everyone?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:50 pm

http://www.rt.com/news/313442-hungary-police-teargas-migrants/

Hungarian police used tear gas to break up a scuffle between some 200 refugees at a migrant reception center on Wednesday. The unrest broke out as migrants grew impatient due to registration delays, caused by an influx of arrivals from Serbia.
Trends
EU migrant crisis
Police rounded up 300-400 migrants at the border area of Roszke and addressed them through megaphones, according to a Reuters reporter at the scene.

A police spokesman said that some 200 migrants at the reception center had refused to be fingerprinted.

Dozens of migrants crossed over to Hungary on Wednesday, underneath a border fence set up by authorities to keep them out of the country, AP reported.

Now, why would honest immigrants, only wanting a chance to come to Europe where they can all work as doctors - every single one of them seems to claim to be either a 'doctor' or a 'nurse' - refuse to be fingerprinted?

For the same reason as they have thrown away their passports, etc? That they're criminals at best and terrorists at worst?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:07 pm

Many of them are economic migrants, wanting to get free benefits and handouts and sponge off the countries they pass through. Here we have poor people, jobs are badly paid and pensions are minute compared with places like Germany and the UK. In this village not all houses have electricity or drainage - this house does not have an underground sewage system but instead a septic tank for the remove of waste matter. I have gas and electricity but then I can afford them. There is no way the government can subsume so many people - there could be trouble as the far right Jobbik party are starting to rabble rouse.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:21 pm

A police spokesman said that some 200 migrants at the reception center had refused to be fingerprinted.

Trouble awaiting to happen?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:36 pm

LL, I've worked and socialized with people from all over the world, of every creed and colour, who have come to the UK because they are genuine asylum seekers, or genuine workers.

And not once have I come across anyone with such an aggressive, entitled attitude as this lot. No, they actually aren't entitled to invade Europe, leaving a trail of litter and filth everywhere they go, and bringing their ignorant, backward, attitudes with them.

I like living in a civilised European democracy. I have NO desire to live anywhere near this lot, with their aggression, their woman-hating, their democracy-hating, their gay-hating, their atheist/Christian/agnostic-hating bigotry and all the rest of it. I especially don't want to pay taxes to keep them.

I saw a video a few days ago of some shower on the Greek border, shouting at and threatening the Red Cross and local police because they had dared to give them aid parcels that weren't 'halal', FFS. Stuff 'em.

There's trouble all over Europe already, LL - another centre that was supposed to house them was 'mysteriously' burned down in Germany a few days ago. Norway's started deporting them, which is making the Yuman rites lawyers cry, but is doing wonders for Norway's crime statistics.

The next Swedish government is going to be very Right-wing, which is making the moonbats cry. The UK government is already Right-wing, for which I thank God, for the one and only time - Corbyn would let us be swamped with these freeloaders.

And Ms Le Pen looks set to be the next President of France.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:48 pm

Good post, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:52 pm

European Commission decision on migrant aid for Hungary expected soon
By Hungary Matters

The European Commission (EC) will decide on extraordinary aid for Hungary for handling the influx of migrants in an expedited procedure, the EC’s spokesperson said. Hungary will be allocated 85 million euros for this purpose in the 2014-2020 financial framework, Natasha Bertaud said, adding that any fast aid above that would have to be requested separately. “Hungary could easily become a front line country,” Bertaud said, noting that the EU would not set up so-called hot spots in Hungary for the time being and the country would only receive financial aid as the government had not requested any other form of help.

Bertaud said Brussels is prepared to help Hungary adding that hot spots could be set up in a relatively short amount of time as seen in the case of Italy, where a hot spot is already functioning, and Greece, where one is due to open shortly. The spokesperson noted that EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini, European Commission Vice President Maroš Šefčovič and Commissioner for European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations Johannes Hahn would all attend the upcoming Western Balkans Summit in Vienna to discuss the migrant crisis.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:01 pm

You are lucky, bonny, you are far away from all this; I think if necessary the UK will close the Tunnel. But we are on the front line, this is a small independent democracy with very little back up from outside - though we do have very close ties with Austria, of course. And I am lucky in that I can do a runner if necessary. Have been getting emails from Muslim friends who are appalled at this, they moved from various countries to Germany, Austria and the Netherlands and they totally abhor these nasty jihadi types who feel that the West owes them a living. It may well end in tears, for the sake of my friends here and in Austria, I hope not. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:05 pm

August 26th, 2015
Police to bolster border controls
By Hungary Matters

Hungary’s police force is setting up a border police directorate and dispatching 2,106 extra police officers to bolster controls at the Hungarian-Serbian border, the national police chief said. The directorate’s command centre will operate from Sept. 1 in the city of Szeged and a sub-unit will also operate in nearby Kiskunhalas, Károly Papp told a press conference. Police helicopter units and mounted patrols with dogs will be deployed, he added. The directorate will oversee six border control units staffed by 876 police college graduates. These will start operating on September 15, Papp said, noting the option of increasing their staff to up to 3,600.

Firearms will not be used against any illegal border-crossers but other legal means of enforcement may be used, said Papp. Frontex, the EU border protection agency, has dispatched 50 officers of its Schengen border control unit to serve along the Hungarian-Serbian border, Papp said. There are seven official crossing points along the Hungarian-Serbian border section, three of which are operating around the clock, Papp said. Papp noted that 152,000 illegal entries have been recorded this year, with migrants arriving from 67 countries. Most of those seeking asylum are Syrian, followed by Afghan, Kosovar, Tanzanian, Yemeni, Chinese and Cuban nationals.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:10 pm

LL, it must be horrible for you all.  I too have Muslim friends in the Netherlands and Germany and am sure they are disgusted too.   

I also have some friends from Syria who are delightful but they are not like those who have fouled your Hungary.

Cuban?  They have travelled a long way and I wonder why?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:15 pm

LL, I will not criticise Hungary - or any other country on the frontline of this invasion - if they end up using lethal force to stop this invasion.

I have no doubt the luvvies, liberals, and moonbats will start crying, but none of this would be happening if the first lots of freeloaders had been taken back to Africa and Turkey, instead of being allowed in, and the problem passed onto someone else.

And I can well imagine how your friends must feel - legal migrants don't want these people anywhere near them, either. Apart from anything else, they get every other muslim, no matter how easy-going, tarred with the same extremist brush.

And why on earth are Kosovans involved? Cubans? Why aren't the Africans going to Zimbabwe or South Africa? Africa is many times the size of Europe, and rich in resources. If they have a crappy government - well, it's up to them to sort that out themselves.

You know, I sometimes wonder if Merkel has been Stazi all along, and this is her way of trashing Western Europe.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:23 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11826862/Airlines-told-to-expect-French-911-as-Hollande-warns-of-more-Islamist-violence.html

French intelligence fears Islamist 'missile strike on airliner' or 9/11-style attack
Army prepares for civil unrest as Islamist threat grows amid fears of September 11-style attack or missile strike on passenger airliner

French security forces are bracing for the eventuality of civil unrest and fear there could be a missile strike on a passenger airliner or a September 11-style attack, according to sources close to French intelligence.
“Airlines have been warned of a possible attack on a plane with an anti-tank missile,” a source told The Telegraph. “But pilots are unsure how to take evasive action.”
After Friday’s thwarted attempt to massacre passengers on an Amsterdam-Paris train and a series of terrorist attacks and attempted killings in France this year, President François Hollande warned the nation to prepare for more violence, considered inevitable as the Islamist threat grows.

“There are a lot of alienated and angry fourth-generation immigrant kids in the suburbs and the prospect of radicalisation is increasingly likely,” the source said.
“The idea that attacks like the one on the train are carried out by individuals acting on their own is not credible. We’re dealing with highly-organised networks of militant Islamists embarked on a campaign of violence and determined to intensify it.”
Kalashnikov automatic rifles -- used by the train gunman and Islamist terrorists who killed 17 people in Paris in January -- and anti-tank missiles are now obtainable in France. Many were smuggled in from the former Yugoslavia after the Balkan wars in the 1990s. More weapons have come in from Libya, the sources said, adding that organised crime and terrorist groups were working together to procure them.

More at link.

Ah, the joys elite-imposed multi-culturalism has brought to Europe! Whoever thought we would get the chance to play Gates of Vienna II in the 21st century! Thank you Merkel, Blair and all the other elites that have brought us these blessings!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:39 pm

My goodness!!  That is pure evil.........mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:54 pm

PARNDORF, Austria (AP) — Austrian police on Thursday discovered the badly decomposing bodies of at least 20 — and possibly up to 50 — migrants stacked in a truck parked on the shoulder of the main highway from Budapest to Vienna.
August 27, 2015

The shocking find came as Austria hosted a summit in Vienna on Europe's refugee crisis for Western Balkan nations, which have been overwhelmed this year by the tens of thousands of migrants trying to get into Europe via their territory.

Police ordered reporters at the scene 25 miles (40 kilometers) southeast of Vienna to move away from the vehicle, a white refrigeration truck with pictures of chicken on it. The truck, with all the bodies still inside, was later taken away to a secure location so forensic experts could better examine it.

The state of the bodies on a hot summer day made establishing the identities and even the exact number of dead migrants difficult, but the total number could rise to 50, said Hans Peter Doskozil, chief of the Burgenland police.

Police spokesman Helmut Marban said police stopped shortly before noon Thursday thinking that the parked truck had some mechanical trouble. Then they "saw blood dripping" from the vehicle and "noticed the smell of dead bodies," he said.

The truck was apparently abandoned Wednesday and its back door was left open, Doskozil said. It had Hungarian license plates but the writing on its side and back was in Slovak. The state of the bodies suggested the migrants could have been dead for several days.

Police said the investigation could last for days. They declined to give further information on the victims' possible identities, whether children were among them, how the migrants may have died or other details.

Government officials and rights groups condemned the traffickers. "Human smugglers are criminals," said Austrian Foreign Minister Johanna Mikl-Leitner. "Those who still think that they are gentle helpers of refugees are beyond saving."

The truck apparently used to belong to the Slovak chicken meat company Hyza, part of the Agrofert Holding, which is owned by the Czech Finance Minister Andrej Babis.

Agrofert Holding, in a statement, said they had sold the truck in 2014. The new owners did not remove the truck's logos as required and Hyza has nothing to do with the truck now, the company said. On one side of the truck was the slogan "Honest chicken," while writing on the back read "I taste so good because they feed me so well."

The Hungarian government said the truck's license number plates were registered by a Romanian citizen in the central city of Kecskemet. Migrants fleeing war and poverty from the Middle East, Africa and Asia are flocking to Europe by the hundreds of thousands this year.

Many follow the Balkans route, from Turkey to Greece by sea, up north to Macedonia by bus or foot, by train through Serbia and then walking the last few miles into EU member Hungary. That avoids the more dangerous Mediterranean Sea route from North Africa to Italy, where the bodies of 51 migrants were found Wednesday in the hull of a smugglers' boat rescued off Libya's northern coast.

Once inside, the 28-nation EU, most migrants seek to reach richer nations such as Germany, The Netherlands, Austria or Sweden. Hungarian police said they detained 3,241 migrants on Wednesday, over 700 more than a day earlier and the highest number so far this year. The Hungarian government is quickly finishing a razor-wire border fence to keep the migrants from crossing from Serbia.

Amnesty International alleged that EU indecisiveness was partly to blame for the latest migrant tragedy. "People dying in their dozens - whether crammed into a truck or a ship - en route to seek safety or better lives is a tragic indictment of Europe's failures to provide alternative routes," said a statement from the rights group. "Europe has to step up and provide protection to more, share responsibility better and show solidarity to other countries and to those most in need."
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:03 pm

Amnesty can STFU from where I am sitting - ANYONE that has encouraged these people to invade Europe bears responsibility for these totally avoidable deaths.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:23 pm

Sensible words, Bonny.  thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:25 pm

What about South Africa?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:31 pm

Oh, it's a real mystery why they never head for Islamic or African nations that don't have generous benefits systems, Lily.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:42 pm

Strange that,  especially as many countries have much more land available to house them.  Hmm.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:34 am

The latest today on Austrian TV news - Friday - is the total number of bodies has now risen to over 70 and that they were probably dead before they left Budapest.  The Austrian and Hungarian police are working closely - there is good rapport between them always - to try and sort this out.   The lorry was sold along with a batch of other similar vehicles, by a Slovakian firm, the firm's logo left on  the lorry sides  and the nameplates are registered by a Romanian in Kecskemét, a rather nice city in central Hungary.    The hunt is on for the driver and the people smugglers.    LL

Update via prss conference in Vienna:  71 dead, 59 men, 8 women, 4 children.  Owner of truck is a Bulgarian of Lebanese descent, 3 Bulgarians arrested in Hungary plus 4 others, these 4 are considered lesser fry. Victims probably Syrian, including a 2 year old girl and an 8 year old boy.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:02 am

Not a lot you can really say, LL. The people responsible for this are, obviously, the traffickers, but also the likes of Merkel, who have been laying down the red carpet for them - how long does she think it takes for information to spread nowadays?

The Swedish government has been even worse for taking in these people at the expense of native Swedes. It's utterly irresponsible and in the end, doomed to end in disaster.

About the only people who are NOT responsible are the millions of ordinary Europeans who have been saying, Go away, we don't want you. We have enough to do looking after our own people - get back to your own countries and sort them out instead of leeching off our hard-won democracies and welfare systems.

And look at the genders of the dead, LL - yet again, about 90% men, the very people who should be sorting out Syria instead of running away. When French, Poles, etc., fled Europe in 1939/40, they didn't sign on the dole in the UK and demand that Britain feeds and houses them, they regrouped and carried on the fight against Nazis.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am

I have no comment to make, I am just keeping everyone up with the latest news which, as it is coming straight from the Austrian TV, is unbiased. That motorway is the one we join when going from here to Vienna. And I know Eisenstadt very well, a really nice place. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:21 am

I realise that, LL, and it's appreciated. hug

These tragic events are being milked for all they are worth by certain people in the UK whose lives seem to centre around dumping yet more 'migrants' in the UK - the lefty luvvie media is one of the worst offenders.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:35 am

Austria is a small country very rich in comparison with Hungary and most of the old Soviet countries, but even so it cannot subsume the numbers trying to get into Europe.   I still say close the Schengen area for now which will curtail all this at least while it can be sorted out and control.    The traffikers need no identification papers for themselves or the vehicles, the powers to stop and search no longer apply as there are no border control posts.   One should carry an ausweise, passport, driving licence or residency permit but I have never been asked for any identification since Schengen came into force in 1985 - however, I do need a passport for the UK as it is not part of Schengen.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next