JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ

+6
Maggs
Max
Sabot
crazytony
lily
bb1
10 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 3 Empty Re: KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:19 pm

crazytony wrote:The crux of the matter is, the diary should never have left the Police Judiciary's hands.
They, committed a crime by handing the diary over to a second rate Portuguese Journalist after, a judge had ordered the diary destroyed.
Now let Morais say the PJ are not corrupt!

It wasn't supposed to be in their hands to begin with, Tony. I don't think we know as yet who took the 3,000 pieces of silver; I am sure we will find out tomorrow.

So, this is the PJ's idea of 'honour'? This is the 'honour' Amoral is forever whining about?

THEY HAVE NO HONOUR

What a shower of sh*ts. I don't care how much the morons on the hate sites try to spin it - it's their darling Amoral who did this.

Leveson says the transcript between Edmondson and Mitchell discussing the diary is highly ambiguous.

I'll bet it is; I bet Clarrie thought he was discussing some fairly normal story, when all the time the NOTW guy knew it was about the diary.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 3 Empty Re: KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:32 pm

We always knew a faction of the Judiciary was corrupt but; to see the proof in writing, just makes me angry.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:39 pm

I haven't the words for the disgust and anger I feel right now, Tony.

A US or UK police officer who did something so vile would be heading for a long jail sentence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:41 pm

crazytony wrote:We always knew a faction of the Judiciary was corrupt but; to see the proof in writing, just makes me angry.

And all in pursuit of covering up the abduction of a very little girl. I am gutted, again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:43 pm

bb1 wrote:I haven't the words for the disgust and anger I feel right now, Tony.

A US or UK police officer who did something so vile would be heading for a long jail sentence.
I would expect the Portuguese Attorney General to start an investigation in to the corrupt cops actions?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:48 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:I haven't the words for the disgust and anger I feel right now, Tony.

I would expect the Portuguese Attorney General to start an investigation in to the corrupt cops actions?

I have long expected The Portuguese Attorney General to start an investigation, but he doesn't seem all that keen somehow.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:05 pm

It's just....disgusting? Dishonourable? Scummy? I can't actually think of a word low enough to describe what the PJ did. Now we need to know who the 'Portuguese reporter' was, and who in the PJ gave them to her.

Though I know we all have a pretty good idea.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:22 pm

bb1 wrote:It's just....disgusting? Dishonourable? Scummy? I can't actually think of a word low enough to describe what the PJ did. Now we need to know who the 'Portuguese reporter' was, and who in the PJ gave them to her.

Though I know we all have a pretty good idea.
I hope the Portuguese Journalist enjoyed her blood money!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Clarrie is on the rampage now:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/leveson-inquiry/8934976/Leveson-Inquiry-live.html

17.30 Clarence Mitchell has responded to the claim he approved the publiciation of the Kate McCann diary. He is very angry: he claims his contact with Edmondson was limited to one phone call and one text on the Friday and Saturday of publication. The text was "along the lines" of News of the World wanting to expose the lies of the Portuguese police (according to Channel 4's Andy Davies). Mitchell claims at no point did Edmondson spell out that the News of the World had Kate McCann's diary.

Sounds about right. And it explains Judge Lord Leveson's remark about the convo being 'highly ambiguous'.

NOTW were well out of pocket over the diary, between the donation to the fund, and what they paid for the diary.

It looks like the scumbags in Portugal got well-paid for their betrayal of their uniform:

Ian Edmondson said in an email to Myler that the source was a female Portuguese journalist. Their source was the Portuguese police, who translated the diary. News of the World paid 3000 euros for it, with a final payment of 20,000 euros for exclusive publication.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:46 pm

bb1 wrote:Clarrie is on the rampage now:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/leveson-inquiry/8934976/Leveson-Inquiry-live.html

17.30 Clarence Mitchell has responded to the claim he approved the publiciation of the Kate McCann diary. He is very angry: he claims his contact with Edmondson was limited to one phone call and one text on the Friday and Saturday of publication. The text was "along the lines" of News of the World wanting to expose the lies of the Portuguese police (according to Channel 4's Andy Davies). Mitchell claims at no point did Edmondson spell out that the News of the World had Kate McCann's diary.

Sounds about right. And it explains Judge Lord Leveson's remark about the convo being 'highly ambiguous'.

NOTW were well out of pocket over the diary, between the donation to the fund, and what they paid for the diary.

It looks like the scumbags in Portugal got well-paid for their betrayal of their uniform:

Ian Edmondson said in an email to Myler that the source was a female Portuguese journalist. Their source was the Portuguese police, who translated the diary. News of the World paid 3000 euros for it, with a final payment of 20,000 euros for exclusive publication.
Now the proverbial will hit the fan mad mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Does that mean that NOTW paid The PJ and The Journalist 23,000 Euros for exclusive use?
And the NOTW thought that Kate McCann knew about this?

Can someone tell me if I've got Prat printed on my forehead?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Sabot wrote:
Does that mean that NOTW paid The PJ and The Journalist 23,000 Euros for exclusive use?

They paid 3,000 up front Sabot and were going to pay 20,000 for the full diary until they were informed it was not sanctioned by Kate.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:00 pm

There are bits and pieces about this flying around all over the place, I am trying to find a proper source. Someone has posted this on the Brunty blog, I am trying to find the whole thing:

LORD JUSTICE LEVESON: This is the transcript that you were

1 sent by Mr Edmondson as establishing, presumably, the

2 consent about which you were then concerned. And it's

3 not terribly clear. Would you agree with that?

4 A. I need to --

5 LORD JUSTICE LEVESON: All right.

6 A. I only got this bundle yesterday.

7 LORD JUSTICE LEVESON: That's entirely fair enough.

8 A. I'm sorry.

It has been confirmed during his statement that the diary had been obtained from the PJ by and purchased from a female Portuguese journalist and was in Portuguese. The week after the story was printed Myler started to worry that Kate hadn’t given permission and on reading the email from Edmondson saw ( and in Lord Leveseon’s opinion too) that the consent was not terribly clear and was ambiguous.

Obviously Myler went ahead making this front page news without ever having seen this email, just on the say so of Edmondson? The following week he began to worry.

He also went on to say that Clarence Mitchell may have thought Edmondson was only talking about the few snippets that had already been aired in the Portuguese press and not the diary in its entirety. It’s all there in his statement.

I will try to find more about this, but that sounds about right.

Clarrie thought the conversation was about one thing - it was actually about something totally different.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:03 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:

They paid 3,000 up front Sabot and were going to pay 20,000 for the full diary until they were informed it was not sanctioned by Kate.

Are you sure about that, Tony? It sounds to me as though they paid the 20,000 Euros as well.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:05 pm

It isn't clear at present, I am sure we will get more info before too long.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:10 pm

And The Diary was in Portuguese. Well, well. And Kate knew about this, so why didn't they ask her if the Translation was correct? They must think we are all as thick as houses. But Lord Leveson certainly isn't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:13 pm

OK, we are getting somewhere...

The official transcripts are now appearing here:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/23/kate-and-gerry-mccann-pour-their-hearts-out-at-leveson-inquiry/

for those who want to catch up quickly.

6 Q. Mr Edmondson to you, 5 September. So we are nine days
7 before the story:
8 "We have got the Kate McCann diaries journalist at
9 a meeting. They are in Portuguese, translated by cops.
10 Official police document looks good. Don't think this
11 is a set-up. We can take possession after paying
12 a small deposit and pay the balance upon publication,
13 3,000 euros in total. Get it as great stuff for next
14 week? Ian."
15 So your source, as it were, was I think a Portuguese
16 journalist?
17 A. Mm.
18 Q. I think it was a woman journalist, but it's not going to
19 matter. Made clear to you that the Portuguese police
20 had translated the diary and therefore they remained in
21 Portuguese but they looked as if they were what they
22 purported to be; is that correct?
23 A. Yes, according to this.

============
We have got the Kate McCann diaries journalist at
10 Official police document looks good

Jesus H. Christ. Words fail me.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:17 pm

bb1 wrote:OK, we are getting somewhere...

The official transcripts are now appearing here:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/23/kate-and-gerry-mccann-pour-their-hearts-out-at-leveson-inquiry/

for those who want to catch up quickly.

6 Q. Mr Edmondson to you, 5 September. So we are nine days
7 before the story:
8 "We have got the Kate McCann diaries journalist at
10 Official police document looks good. Don't think this
11 is a set-up. We can take possession after paying
12 a small deposit and pay the balance upon publication,
13 3,000 euros in total. Get it as great stuff for next
14 week? Ian."
15 So your source, as it were, was I think a Portuguese
16 journalist?
17 A. Mm.
18 Q. I think it was a woman journalist, but it's not going to
19 matter. Made clear to you that the Portuguese police
20 had translated the diary and therefore they remained in
21 Portuguese but they looked as if they were what they
22 purported to be; is that correct?
23 A. Yes, according to this.

============
We have got the Kate McCann diaries journalist at
10 Official police document looks good

Jesus H. Christ. Words fail me.
Holy Shoot!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:27 pm

And this is how The PJ conduct investigations into missing children. Steal the mother's diary, photo copy it, translate it, and then flog it to all and sundry for the best price possible.
But at least we are no longer in any doubt about where the rest of the leaks came from.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:33 pm

They are in Portuguese, translated by cops.
Official police document looks good.

And the PJ passed to some ratbag female journo in Portugal who sold it on.

Just a reminder:

KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 3 Diary210
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Is there any proof that the PJ sold the diaries? Could the journalist not simply have received the document or even have stolen the document with some kind of document proving PJ translation?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:39 pm

This is from April 2008

The first public indication of police thinking came at the end of June when the magazine Sol published a story about the McCann group, casting doubts on their evidence and claiming they had undertaken a pact of silence. It was the first time the McCanns’ friends had been named in public, but Sol’s journalist Felicia Cabrita had their names and phone numbers and details from their witness statements. She had called them all, and at least one other witness, Jes Wilkins.

The information had been handed to Cabrita by the police – she says she acquired the material through good journalism, which in a sense it was – and her source is widely believed by her colleagues to have been the former head of the inquiry, Goncalo Amaral.

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:42 pm

greenink211 wrote:Is there any proof that the PJ sold the diaries? Could the journalist not simply have received the document or even have stolen the document with some kind of document proving PJ translation?
GI, they were ordered to be destroyed. No one should have had the copies.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Maggs wrote:This is from April 2008

The first public indication of police thinking came at the end of June when the magazine Sol published a story about the McCann group, casting doubts on their evidence and claiming they had undertaken a pact of silence. It was the first time the McCanns’ friends had been named in public, but Sol’s journalist Felicia Cabrita had their names and phone numbers and details from their witness statements. She had called them all, and at least one other witness, Jes Wilkins.

The information had been handed to Cabrita by the police – she says she acquired the material through good journalism, which in a sense it was – and her source is widely believed by her colleagues to have been the former head of the inquiry, Goncalo Amaral.

And look what she did as payback when she got told to take a hike by the people she pestered.

I expect they accidentally fell in her handbag when she accidentally walked into Gonc's office.

There is NO wriggle room this time; a Portuguese judge ordered all copies destroyed.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:49 pm

crazytony wrote:
greenink211 wrote:Is there any proof that the PJ sold the diaries? Could the journalist not simply have received the document or even have stolen the document with some kind of document proving PJ translation?
GI, they were ordered to be destroyed. No one should have had the copies.

I realise that but it doesn't prove they were sold by the PJ.

Don't get me wrong. Something very bad went on in PJ for copies to have been kept and for them to get into hands of a femaile journalist but that doesn't prove the PJ sold them.

Last edited by greenink211 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next