JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ

+6
Maggs
Max
Sabot
crazytony
lily
bb1
10 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 2 Empty Re: KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:00 pm

GasparStatement GasparStatement
Crone says he believed publication had been approved by the #McCann 's representatives via email to the head of the newsdesk. NO COMPO THEN!

Oh dear - why are they missing the obvious?

That when NOTW checked, they found out they had been taken for a ride by some 'Portuguese reporter' and a fake email. biggrin

Hence the apology and the donation to the Fund biggrin biggrin biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 2 Empty Re: KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:17 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/leveson-inquiry/8934976/Leveson-Inquiry-live.html

Jay asks if Crone was involved in the publication of Kate McCann's diaries against her wishes. Crone says he was the lawyer that weekend, and "played some part in clearing it up afterwards".
Did he believe there to be a privacy issue? Crone says he believed publication had been approved by the McCann's representatives via email to the head of the newsdesk.
Jay says he has seen documents that "broadly support" that.

Check the headers, did he? Pcorneater

Tomorrow should be good. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:24 pm

I am going to LMAO if the 'Portuguese reporter' turns out to be Reis or one of his chums. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:39 pm

MM:

So who actually 'violated' and 'mentally raped' Kate McCann?

I think we should be told .....

That one's easy.

The 'Portuguese reporter'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:57 pm

bb1 wrote:MM:

So who actually 'violated' and 'mentally raped' Kate McCann?

I think we should be told .....

That one's easy.

The 'Portuguese reporter'.

More likely Goncalo Amaral. It had to have come from The PJ. There is no other Hypothesis.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:04 pm

I am baffled that the pitchforkers cannot work it out - that the 'Portuguese reporter' conned NOTW; that when they investigated, they found out that the diaries had NOT come from the McCanns, or anyone to do with them.

Hence the apology and the donation.

Sloppy of NOTW not to double-check the email, of course. Oldest pitchforker trick in the book, is that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:29 pm

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/317546-papers-apology-in-mccann-diary-row#ixzz1gWAc8jR4

Paper's apology in McCann diary row

The News of the World has apologised for publishing extracts from Kate McCann's private diary without her permission.

In a statement published in the newspaper and on its website, the tabloid said it published the extracts "in the belief held in good faith" that it had Mrs McCann's permission to do so.

The diary was seized and photocopied by Portuguese police after her five-year-old daughter Madeleine, of Rothley, Leicestershire, went missing while on holiday in May last year.
The newspaper's full statement read: "Last week we published extracts from Kate McCann's diaries and explained in the article that we were doing so to "nail the lies" about Kate created by selective leaking from the diaries by Portuguese police.
"We published the extracts in the belief held in good faith that we had Kate's permission to do so.

"It is now clear that our belief was misplaced, and that in fact Kate neither approved of nor knew that the extracts were to be published.
"Upon learning of our error we immediately removed the extracts from our website and we today offer Kate our immediate and sincere apologies.
"We have agreed to make a donation to be used in the search for Madeleine. The News of the World remains wholly supportive of the McCanns and their continuing campaign to find their daughter."
It is the second time this year that newspapers have been forced to publish an apology to the McCann family.
In March the Daily Express and Daily Star published front page apologies for a series of articles about Mrs McCann and her husband Gerry. The two newspapers also agreed to pay a "very substantial" sum to the Find Madeleine fund.

Hope we find out who the 'Portuguese reporter' was tomorrow. Pcorneater

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Sloppy is not good enough, Bonny. It is Criminal Negligence. These are street wise people who are paid a lot of money to get it right.

And exactly what language did this come in?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Nice one, Jayelles - not that they will listen. I reread the Levison testimony from Kate:

You do refer in paragraph 93 to a conversation which was reported to you from Clarence with the deputy editor of the News of the World as he then was, Mr Ian Edmondson. Can you tell us a little bit about that?
MR McCANN: I think the first thing to say is that Clarence would speak to Ian Edmondson, who was deputy editor and was probably responsible for most of the stories about Madeleine at that time. So Clarence spoke to Ian on a regular basis and one or two of the News of the World reporters. Clarence had mentioned it to me, just saying that the News of the World had indicated that they would do a supportive story, mainly attacking the Portuguese police, but generally supportive. That was it. There 53was no mention of having a copy of Kate's diary, no mention that they were intending to publish it verbatim.
So as Kate has already said, it was a complete shock when we heard that it was printed.
Q: Yes. They have breached a number of tortious obligations which it's not necessary to spell out. It culminated in a complaint, the possibility of litigation, but that was avoided by an apology from the News of the World and the payment of a further donation to the fund for the search for Madeleine; is that correct?
A: Mm.

Yes, I think the picture is pretty clear.

NOTW get spun a line by the 'Portuguese reporter'.

NOTW tell Clarrie a supportive piece is coming, without any details. Clarrie says, Looking forward to reading...

NOTW publishes in good faith, then Shytehitsfan

NOTW carry out their own investigations, discover they were conned by the 'Portuguese reporter', apologise and make hefty donation.

Can't wait to find out who the 'Portuguese reporter' was.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Just reading your blog, Jayelles, and the overheated pitchforkers:

(the poster called) Me = "You'd have thouight given the prep they had that they would have checked this out first before she committed perjury!"

Me *cough* is on dodgy ground there, because Mrs McCann DIDN'T commit perjury. Maybe Me *cough* should do a bit of asking around in his 'Portuguese reporter' friends?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:16 pm

This all amazing. Keep on digging, they will hit rock bottom eventually. Except they will pretend they never said when it finally sinks in.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:23 pm

The diary was seized and photocopied by Portuguese police after her five-year-old daughter Madeleine, of Rothley, Leicestershire, went missing while on holiday in May last year.

Then sold to the highest bidder Gonc could find.
I forget the junkies name who was the reporter in Gonc's office. I believe she was the wife of the lawyer Gonc was cosy with.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:27 pm

The Cabrita harpy?

On 14 September 2008, the News of the World published extracts from 'Kate's Diary'. The newspaper claimed that the 135-page 'journal', written on an A4 pad, had been passed to them by a Portuguese reporter.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:35 pm

God, they are thick - why can't they process information accurately?

GasparStatement GasparStatement
@
@wicatty009 you haven't heard? apparently it wasn't a Portuguese plod who gave NOTW Kate #McCann 's diary but a representative of the Mcs..

No, it wasn't....oh, they can find out for themselves tomorrow, I am sure we are all looking forward to the traditional tears before bedtime.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:43 pm

bb1 wrote:The Cabrita harpy?

On 14 September 2008, the News of the World published extracts from 'Kate's Diary'. The newspaper claimed that the 135-page 'journal', written on an A4 pad, had been passed to them by a Portuguese reporter.

Yes thats her Bonny. Wonder who supplied her drugs too? Suspect
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Maggs wrote:
bb1 wrote:The Cabrita harpy?

Yes thats her Bonny. Wonder who supplied her drugs too? Suspect

Oh Golly Gosh. I had forgotten that. Gonc was the Drug Finder General, wasn't he? I wonder if these drug finds were logged in and out. That is something else that the powers that be need to look into. Gonc could finish up in prison forever the way things are going. No wonder The Lovely Sofia is divorcing him. She could make a fortune on Kiss and Tell.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:16 pm

Myler discussing McCanns now on Leveson.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:23 pm

ElementaryForce Elementary Force
Kate #McCanns diary-Edmondon 5/09 - have #McCann diary 3,000 eu. Source Portuguese journo - police had translated diary
2 hours ago

BrenR1958 Bren
PT Journo who was supposed to have leaked diaries was Female #Leveson #McCann
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:26 pm

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16130012

Myler: Source for the Kate McCann diaries story was a Portuguese journalist, who was given 3000 euros #Leveson

The Portuguese journalist responsible for selling the Kate McCann diaries to #notw had apparently obtained them from Portuguese police
by skymarkwhite via twitter 2:25 PM

This is me doing the, I told you so, dance.

Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:33 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/leveson-inquiry/8934976/Leveson-Inquiry-live.html

Ian Edmondson said in an email to Myler that the source was a female Portuguese journalist. They source was the Portuguese police, who translated the diary. They paid 3000 euros for it.
Edmondson was at that time in daily contact with Clarence Mitchell, the family's spokesman.
Ian Edmondson had assured me on more than one occasion Clarence was aware of what we were intending to do and said 'Good'... I think it was clear that Mr Edmondson had spelt out what he was doing
Myler says he made his views clear in the Friday news conference "by using the phrase I do not want Kate to come out of church on Sunday morning and find the diaries were there without her knowledge... I wouldn't have published if I thought she hadn't been made aware of it."

Sounds like everyone assumed someone else had dealt with the matter correctly, when in fact, no-one had.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:33 pm

bb1 wrote:http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16130012

Myler: Source for the Kate McCann diaries story was a Portuguese journalist, who was given 3000 euros #Leveson

The Portuguese journalist responsible for selling the Kate McCann diaries to #notw had apparently obtained them from Portuguese police
by skymarkwhite via twitter 2:25 PM

This is me doing the, I told you so, dance.

Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

Sold her soul and in the process dropped Amaral in the Myre.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:36 pm

I would say they grabbed it with both hands, paid - whoever - her 3,000 pieces of silver, gave Clarrie some general patter about doing a supportive story, got a general approval, and then published the diary without actually getting approval.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Yup; I must be psychic:

16.31 "I was given an absolute categoric assurance Clarence knew what we were doing," Myler says. There is a 'transcript' of conversations between Edmondson and Mitchell. Why then did he apologise?
"Because I felt very bad she didn't know. Why would I do something as personal as that, no matter how much behind a shield of nailing the lies in the Portugese press", he says.

Leveson says the transcript between Edmondson and Mitchell discussing the diary is highly ambiguous.

Myler refuses to say what they paid for the diary. They made a donation to the family's fund and printed an apology about the 'misplaced understanding'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:45 pm

The crux of the matter is, the diary should never have left the Police Judiciary's hands.
They, committed a crime by handing the diary over to a second rate Portuguese Journalist after, a judge had ordered the diary destroyed.
Now let Morais say the PJ are not corrupt!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Jesus. My head is reeling. So it was Cabrita who got it from Gonc. I wonder how much she paid Gonc.

Indeed it is ambiguous. There is no way in which Clarence Mitchell would have sanctioned this without the knowledge of The McCanns, which they would never have given.
This is just some arsehole trying to talk himself out of a despicable act.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next