JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ

+6
Maggs
Max
Sabot
crazytony
lily
bb1
10 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 8 Empty Re: KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:57 pm

MyNanny25 Nanny
@
@NOTW_Hack_News #Exclusive #Leveson British Police DENIED #McCann diary PJ never had it !#pressreform …empireanditsnestofvipers.blogspot.com/2011/12/leveso…

Really? Then why is there a receipt for them having it translated?

KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 8 17_VOLUME_XVIIa_Page_4493

rofl rofl rofl rofl Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 8 Empty Re: KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ

Post  Sabot Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:57 pm

And there we can see The Official Stamp that appears on all PJ Documents, Translations included.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:58 pm

bb1 wrote: I am aware of the approximate figure because
that is the price that had been agreed with the PJ in my initial phone conversations with the
PJ.

Sorry, Maggs, it is NOT the police PJ - Mr Sanderson took it into his head to use 'PJ' as shortform for Portuguese Journalist.....he could scarcely have picked a worse abbreviation, under the circumstances.
OOOPS, sorry it was a glitch, will put right.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:00 pm

No worries, young Mr Sanderson caused even more bafflement when he picked the worst possible abbreviation....I can only assume he thought of them as the 'Portuguese police', and not as the PJ, or he wouldn't have been a silly billy smile
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:01 pm

bb1 wrote:MyNanny25 Nanny
@
@NOTW_Hack_News #Exclusive #Leveson British Police DENIED #McCann diary PJ never had it !#pressreform …empireanditsnestofvipers.blogspot.com/2011/12/leveso…

Really? Then why is there a receipt for them having it translated?

KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ - Page 8 17_VOLUME_XVIIa_Page_4493

rofl rofl rofl rofl Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau

And why is there proof in The Files that a Judge ordered the destruction of all copies of The Diary?
Bloody Scotch Mist again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Good point bb1, I agree with you:

"Really? Then why is there a receipt for them having it translated?"

Yes, you´re right Sabot:

"And there we can see The Official Stamp that appears on all PJ Documents, Translations included."

You´re right bb1:

"bb1 Today at 12:51 pm"
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:19 pm

This pitchforker is hilarious:

MyNanny25 Nanny
@
@tom_watson @davidleigh3 Tom David #Amaral needs to join #leveson claims Pj never had #Mccann diary …empireanditsnestofvipers.blogspot.com/2011/12/leveso…

Does it realise what it has just tweeted?

Gonc claims the PJ didn't have the diary - when there are court documents ordering the destruction of all copies, and receipts for its translation.

No wonder Gonc has a criminal conviction for perjury rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:30 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:33 pm

Back of the net!!! What a cracker of an own goal!!!!!!

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id387.html

What Kate McCann's secret diary does not tell, 24 October 2011

Kate McCann was used to, since her teenage years, taking up her exercise book every day and writing some impressions and details about her life. In other words, she kept a diary. However, this was not told to the Portuguese police. She waited for the arrival of the British intelligence service to deliver this more intimate diary. When the existence of this book came to light, the Portuguese police requested a copy from the British. It was denied. A gesture that muddied even further the already tense relations between the Portuguese and British investigators who were collaborating in the search for the girl.

and

Although the Portuguese police had not had access to Kate McCann's diaries, Amaral knew of part of their content due to press leaks. According to these leaks, Kate admitted in her writings that Maddie's hyperactivity would on occasions, rile her. In any case, Amaral also doubted the veracity of what Kate had written, suggesting that the version of the diary delivered to the British several weeks after the disappearance would have been later manipulated to hide evidence: "If you take this book and write now that it is the 12th September and your impressions..., is that a diary or fiction?".

Gonc came out with that bare-faced heap of LIES in full knowledge that his officers had siezed and copied the diary in August 2007. rofl rofl rofl

I am sure we will be hearing more of this at his libel trial.

Loving that pitchforker's work on twitter rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:37 pm

This is all so pointless and such a waste of their time. The proof is there for all to see. IN THE BLOODY FILES.
Fortunately Lord Justice Leveson knows what he is doing, and so it seems do The PJ at long last.
Gonc can kiss the rest of his Pension goodbye. Goodness knows how he will pay his rent from now on.

Oh, sorry, I forgot. He hasn't been paying his rent anyway. No wonder The Lovely Sofia is divorcing him. I bet The Publishers are queueing up for her Kiss and Tell. It will be a riot in English. Absolutely everybody who is anybody will buy it. Including moi.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Oh I shall buy it too, Sabot. I bet it will be filled with wonderful sordid tales. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:04 pm

lily wrote:Oh I shall buy it too, Sabot. I bet it will be filled with wonderful sordid tales. biggrin

Sordid will do fine, Lily. I love a bit of sordid now and again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:16 pm

I wonder if his fans will buy it, Sabot? Or better worse, that one Bennett take up a campaign to diss Sofia?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:29 pm

lily wrote:I wonder if his fans will buy it, Sabot? Or better worse, that one Bennett take up a campaign to diss Sofia?

Bennett will probably start a fund for Gonc to sue Sofia for a share of the proceeds.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Have I got this right?

Sometime mid September 2007 Goncalo Amaral told a Portuguese Journalist in a cafe late at night that Kate had given her Diary to The British Police who then refused to hand a copy to The PJ, all the while knowing that Kate's Diary had been seized by The PJ and photocopied in early August, on the instruction of Goncalo Amaral, and was being translated at the expense of The Portuguese Tax Payers. All of the latter of which is on record in The Files.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:21 pm

That's it in a nutshell, Sabot. I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't have checked what Gonc said, if that idiot hadn't been spamming twitter with a load of rubbish.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:25 pm

The MM lot are repeating as a TROO FACT too, now.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t18261-diary-was-denied-to-the-portuguese-police

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Fantastic news.

If this is true, the Levenson enquiry have been given false information.

But it isn't true; there isn't a word of truth in it.

Now, personally, I don't care if they carry on making total idiots of themselves, but they really should go and check with the official police files.

It might then dawn on them just what a pack of LIES they have been fed by their beloved Gonc rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Oh my aching ribs, Bennett's lot are at it too, now:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4036-portuguese-police-didn-t-have-kate-s-diary

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Thought they had all memorized the police files Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:48 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh my aching ribs, Bennett's lot are at it too, now:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4036-portuguese-police-didn-t-have-kate-s-diary

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Thought they had all memorized the police files Hahau Hahau Hahau
Enough, I've just spilt my coffee all over my laptop!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Bewildered hounder about why Gonc's claims don't match the police files:

I'm really confused by this topic, can someone please explain what's going on?

It isn't confusing at all.

Gonc lied.

Yet again.

He has a CRIMINAL conviction for lying - they might want to bear that in mind.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:38 pm

bb1 wrote:This pitchforker is hilarious:

MyNanny25 Nanny
@
@tom_watson @davidleigh3 Tom David #Amaral needs to join #leveson claims Pj never had #Mccann diary …empireanditsnestofvipers.blogspot.com/2011/12/leveso…

Gonc claims the PJ didn't have the diary - when there are court documents ordering the destruction of all copies, and receipts for its translation.

Really????

These are a couple of lies from his book then

We also wish to pick up the diary that Kate started to keep from May 3rd.
.................................................................................................

If Kate's journal is to be believed, the twins suffered from problems of that nature during the days following their sister's disappearance.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Maggs wrote:
bb1 wrote:This pitchforker is hilarious:

MyNanny25 Nanny
@

Really????

These are a couple of lies from his book then

We also wish to pick up the diary that Kate started to keep from May 3rd.
.................................................................................................

If Kate's journal is to be believed, the twins suffered from problems of that nature during the days following their sister's disappearance.

Oh Goody. That means that Isabel Duarte can question Gonc about The Diary at The Libel Trial.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:50 pm

to be honest, I would like to see Mrs. Isabel Duarte asking questions to gonçalo amaral, in court, I´m sure that amaral would be very uncomfortable and nervous.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:to be honest, I would like to see Mrs. Isabel Duarte asking questions to gonçalo amaral, in court, I´m sure that amaral would be very uncomfortable and nervous.

Is there any possibility of you going, and doing a bit of tweeting, Pedro? Or is it too far?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Sabot, my friend, what I wrote above was just a thought.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next