JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS

+3
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  - Page 3 Empty Re: BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:26 pm

crazytony wrote:As far as I am concerned, all the naysayers were discredited the moment the Macleod's video went on the Internet.

Indeed, Tony, but look how they reacted when one of their most treasured shibboleths was demolished, by two of their own, right in front of them.

It would make a noise

You need special sticks to hold it up

Well done Patsy, U proved Evil Kate is lyin cos it wont stay up

We all saw them doing it. Something they have held to be immutable truth all this time - that they were insisting was a TROO FACT right up until the minute they all saw that glorified blind hoist up - was shown to be false.

And they were wriggling and spinning their way round it in complete denial of reality. There is no hope for people who choose to be as blind and willfully ignorant as that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  - Page 3 Empty Re: BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Sabot wrote:
They've been discredited so many times, Tony, but it just doesn't sink in. Gonc has been shown to be a Liar and a Perjurer, and now a Thief, and still they make excuses for him.
You cannot tell me Morais wasn't aware of Gonc's failings. If she was to say she wasn't; I would not hesitate to call her a liar. The same goes for Clod-hopper, she too knew what a rogue Amaral was, but she also chose vile over decency.
No, as far as I am concerned, they are the dregs of society who have shamed their country by supporting a liar and a thief who; failed the oath he took when he signed to serve with honor the citizens of his country.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:41 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:
They've been discredited so many times, Tony, but it just doesn't sink in. Gonc has been shown to be a Liar and a Perjurer, and now a Thief, and still they make excuses for him.
You cannot tell me Morais wasn't aware of Gonc's failings. If she was to say she wasn't; I would not hesitate to call her a liar. The same goes for Clod-hopper, she too knew what a rogue Amaral was, but she also chose vile over decency.
No, as far as I am concerned, they are the dregs of society who have shamed their country by supporting a liar and a thief who; failed the oath he took when he signed to serve with honor the citizens of his country.

Of course Morais knew, Tony. Astro lives on The Algarve and if not married to a PJ Officer is at least closely related to one. How could she not know?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:44 pm

You have to wonder why they did it - why some of them continue to do it, even when the truth about Gonc is in the public arena.

Remember, they all denied the story about Gonc's brother was true, they claimed Evil Pros made it all up to smear their beloved Big Rock.

Now they have had the court documents stuck under their noses, yet still try to pretend there is nothing wrong with what Gonc did.

Go figure.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Sabot, thank you for your words, but, all of us who are on the right side, doing what is right, are brave. To all of us, true supporters: keep up the good work.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Of course Morais knew, Tony. Astro lives on The Algarve and if not married to a PJ Officer is at least closely related to one. How could she not know?

Sabot, not all of those PJ Officers are bad eggs. Some are really quite helpful, you know.
Its just a matter of knowing who's who thumbsup
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:51 pm

bb1 wrote:You have to wonder why they did it - why some of them continue to do it, even when the truth about Gonc is in the public arena.

Remember, they all denied the story about Gonc's brother was true, they claimed Evil Pros made it all up to smear their beloved Big Rock.

Now they have had the court documents stuck under their noses, yet still try to pretend there is nothing wrong with what Gonc did.

Go figure.
Amaral is a despicable excuse for a man. He ate drunk and got merry whilst a child was missing, with money he stole from his brother.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Sabot, not all of those PJ Officers are bad eggs. Some are really quite helpful, you know.
Its just a matter of knowing who's who thumbsup

I am sure you are right, Maggs, but don't tell me they don't gossip among themselves, even the good ones. They of all people know what is going on, and Gonc has been up to his tricks for at least ten years.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:37 pm

when celebrity style is at stake, family ties means nothing for gonçalo amaral.

this is the typical behaviour of corrupt people: gonçalo amaral.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:when celebrity style is at stake, family ties means nothing for gonçalo amaral.

Which makes a shocking situation Pedro. At the end of the day, sometimes all you have left is family. Look who Amaral is living with now, his poor old father.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:50 pm

crazytony wrote:
Pedro Silva wrote:when celebrity style is at stake, family ties means nothing for gonçalo amaral.

Which makes a shocking situation Pedro. At the end of the day, sometimes all you have left is family. Look who Amaral is living with now, his poor old father.

And the poor old Father has been thrown into the middle of a row between two of his children, and has finished up having to support the offender. Poor old man.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Indeed, Tony - a bit of a comedown, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:58 pm

bb1 wrote:Indeed, Tony - a bit of a comedown, isn't it?
To think he tried to blame the parents of a missing child for his woes. He should hang his head in shame. He was a villian long before he knew the name McCann.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:02 am

I wonder if he still thinks it's clever to start court actions shouting about his non-existent 'honour'?

I do hope he is sitting in court when all this is read out - and that it gets lots of press coverage.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:11 am

He's going to lose his Pension in a minute, and finish up on Supplementary Benefit. No one is going to want to know when all this comes out, so he can forget writing any more books.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:14 am

Sabot wrote:
He's going to lose his Pension in a minute, and finish up on Supplementary Benefit. No one is going to want to know when all this comes out, so he can forget writing any more books.
I agree Sabot.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:18 am

The latest effort seems to have sunk without trace; I expect the good people of Portugal found it in very bad taste for Gonc, of all people, to lecture them about missing children.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:25 am

The Lovely Sofia probably hopes that her part in this sordid affair will go unnoticed. I wouldn't bank on it if I was her. Her name is writ large on the Legal Documents as a Defendant, so presumably she is equally responsible for the debt. I wonder what will happen now they are getting divorced? I suppose she will have to pay her share.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:38 am

crazytony, Sabot, you´re right.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:01 pm

It seems as though he has fried his brain by some sort of abuse. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:44 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/02/if-only-foundation-cult-and-morais-had.html

A timely reminder from Tony of what Portugal's leading 'quality' paper had to say about Gonc:

Opinion article by Henrique Monteiro, chief editor of Expresso:

The judicial secrecy and the press lies.

Who lied in the Maddie case? The answer lies in what is told by former inspector Gonçalo Amaral. All the fantastic and never proved theories that a certain press has spread are in his book. And they remain without any evidence to sustain them.

Gonçalo Amaral must be a man who is full of himself. He was responsible for a calamitous investigation in the Maddie case, but according to the balance that he does, everyone is to blame except for him.

According to Gonçalo, the blame lies with the fact that the McCanns apartment was not preserved, with the British police that did not fully cooperate, with the journalists that stood in the way, with Her Majesty’s government that pressured, with the Portuguese government that let itself be pressured, with the prosecutors, with the PJ’s directors, with the conspiracy of the powerful and if he is allowed to continue unloading it will hit the CIA, the Masonry, Opus Dei, the Trilateral, Bildeberg and the Pope, the usual suspects of the conspiracy theories that circulate on the internet.

The same inspector must not be inhibited (not to mention being ashamed), because after the suspicions that befall him due to the conduction of the Joana case (another missing girl, whose mother, who was condemned over her death, accuses the PJ of torturing her) and the disaster of the Maddie case, he pretends to be a national hero and the holder of the truth, against everything and against everyone, and he maintains an absurd theory that does not resist a minimally structured analysis.
Amaral probably didn’t think about the fact that it does not become him to talk and to write in detail about a process which despite having been widely abused is still under judicial secrecy, either. Or that it does not become him to be a judge in his own cause.

But the most interesting about the former inspectors book is that we get to know where the famous lies from the media that everyone talked about, came from. Finally, we can verify that the most unbelievable theories came out of that illuminated brain. And that certain newspapers, lacking a better option, published them without contradicting, without investigating, without logics and without evidence.

But Gonçalo continues to state his conviction that Maddie died in the apartment. He must have inherited from medieval justice, this notion of conviction without evidence; or from Alice, by Carroll, the idea that first the criminals head is cut off and then the trial is done; or from The Foreigner, by Camus, the fixation in the importance of the criminals facies or the fact whether one does or does not cry in front of death.

The lawful state bases itself on evidence, beyond doubt. The notion that innocence prevails over guilt when there is no evidence to the contrary is what separates civilization from barbarism.

Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us. Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.

---------------------------------

Gonc making the McCanns 'arguidos' in the full knowledge that the law was only days away from changing, and that he would not have been able to do so then, can only have been deliberate and nasty.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:01 pm

If there is a person in Portugal who has no right to talk about missing children (due to his disgusting behaviour, which we all know everything about it) that someone is: gonçalo amaral.

I´ll tell you who lied in the Maddie case: gonçalo amaral.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:05 am

What's this? One of the Portuguese forkers on the Brunty blog reckons Gonc and Lovely Sofa are still cosy-cosy.

In response to a normal person saying:

If was you who said the Amarals were still close and holding hands in PDL just the other week That wasn't true, unless this divorce is a way of partitioning off their assets and nothing more.

the forker revealed:

Posted by: Anna16 from Lisbon, Portugal on February 22, 2012 10:55 AMHi Eileen,

Yes I did see them together in Portimao, don't know anything else about their personal life, maybe they had make up s- e- x the night before, who knows, but they were pretty chummy. ha ha.

I still believe that this man would not put himself through this hell with K and G if he wasn't sure of what really happened to Madeleine and who is responsible. I spoke with an ex colleague of his at one of his book signings and this person confirmed how dedicated he was to his cases.

--------------------

Yes I did see them together in Portimao, don't know anything else about their personal life, maybe they had make up s- e- x the night before, who knows, but they were pretty chummy. ha ha.

vomit vomit vomit vomit

Putting nausea to one side....are we to assume that this 'divorce' is just a not-very-Cunning Plan to avoid meeting his liabilities, then?

And the forker seems to have forgotten - the reason Gonc and Cabrita parted was supposed to be the distance between Lisbon and the Algarve, according to Team Gonc spin....

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:24 am

And today's the day!

http://www.dn.pt/inicio/portugal/interior.aspx?content_id=2391051&seccao=Sul

START TODAY IN FARO
Trial for alleged defamation of Gonçalo Amaral
by Lusa Today

The lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia and university professor António Pedro Dores start today to be decided by the Court of Faro, for alleged defamation of former PJ inspector Gonçalo Amaral.
The former inspector, who investigated the disappearance of Jane, daughter of Leonor Cipriano sued both by aludirem publicly that the alleged torture that was targeted during the interrogation of the Joana case.
Aragão Correia, Leonor Cipriano's lawyer, argues that courts have already found as a fact that his client was tortured, although the Public Ministry (MP) to maintain the charge in the libel suit that has Gonçalo Amaral as the complainant.
Remember that, in the case of alleged torture of Leonor Cipriano, Gonçalo Amaral was convicted of the crime of false testimony, one year and six of imprisonment, suspended for the same period.
The trial should have started in February but was postponed due to a pending appeal, brought by Antonio Pedro Dores, professor and chair of the Association Against Exclusion for Development (ACED).
Marcos Aragão Correia enrolled as defense witnesses the current Chairman of the Lawyers, Antonio Marinho Pinto, EAA former director of the Prison Odemira, Ana Maria Calado.

-----------------

I am so looking forward to the reports in CdM; I am still amazed that Gonc considers he has any honor to defend.

He won't by the time his ex-wife and brother have testified about him...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:36 am

I don't suppose anyone is twittering there, are they? No Gonc Fan will do it, and it isn't important enough for Sky.
I hope we don't have to wait until tomorrow.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next