JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September

+3
lily
greenink211
bb1
7 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 7 Empty Re: Amaral In Dock For Libel In September

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:06 pm

I doubt it very much, Lily, no reputable artist would let her use their music on her propaganda. But hey, when did they ever let little things like copyright bother them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 7 Empty Re: Amaral In Dock For Libel In September

Post  lily Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:08 pm

She should be more careful. Some artists are very possessive of how their material is used. They also like to be paid. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Rangeeni ‏@Rangeeni
http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/ #McCann "who encouraged and stimulated the language of the gutter about the nation in which they had been guests.

Says the one who joined Filthy Photon in telling Respected Members to F--k Off when she was a VIM mod on 3a as Kazluz rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:29 pm

lily wrote:Oh the poor dear. It will only get worse. biggrin

One good thing - at least smiffy has dropped the pretence that he's anything more than a bog-standard, Gonc-worshipping, forker. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Hounder:

here your are: (It's a long interview)
21.48 ...G:erry we started to search .. they phoned the police just after 10.00 but the call was only logged at 10.40 and another 20 minutes before they came.....
Kate: almost 4 hours before PJ came ...

I wonder what it says in the bewk[sic], because I doubt that she [Kate McCann] dared to put it in black and white.....

Whyever not?

According to Kate McCann's book, Gerry McCann asked Matt to go to reception to get the staff to call the police, at just after 10.10 pm.

Which is confirmed in the police files:

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic9-10.html

Quote:

With regard to the date of the disappearance on 3rd May 2007, he remembers that at 22.00/22.15 he received a phone call from the reception, from receptionist Helder, who told him that John Hill was extremely agitated as a child had disappeared and that the GNR had been contacted but had not arrived yet. He added (the receptionist) that he had phoned the GNR post several times and that he had been told that they would arrive when they could but that they were investigating a theft in Odiaxere. The receptionist asked the witness whether he should contact the PSP, to which the witness replied no as this area belongs to the GNR.

There are other, similar statements, as these people would know if they ever actually bothered to read the police files.

It's glaringly obvious that the alarm was raised very quickly, and there is also ample proof in the police files that the police were called just after ten.

Why smiffy should insist on telling such whoppers I do not know; that the call was not logged for some time is for the GNR to answer - maybe they were occupied with the theft?

Whatever the reason, it is clear that the 'forty minute delay' invented by smiffy is yet another falsehood; this kind of sloppiness isn't going to help Gonc one bit in court.

Also, a lot of the hounders seem unaware of the difference in the various sections of the Portuguese police force, or that the GNR and the PJ are NOT the same thing.

The devil is in the detail....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Katycakes ‏@Katycakes1
40 MINUTES before #McCann s raised the alarm... 40 MINUTES???!!!!!

Nope; more like four minutes - as these gullible idiots would know if they checked things for themselves, instead of believing every bit of pitchforking nonsense that's churned out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:07 am

Another hounder:

Kate McCann: "Our first impressions of the police station were not encouraging.Basic and shabby, it didn't seem conducive to efficiency and order…in the control room officers in jeans and T-shirts smoked and engaged in what sounded more like light-hearted banter than serious discussion."

So Kate judged police's competence level by the state of a small village local Police Station - and she's supposed to be a doctor!
And she's supposed to be a doctor! I suppose she rather all police stations are like 6-star hotels and she's treated like royalty whenever she's summoned; and this is a mum who'd just lost a daughter!

If people were to peg physical condition of UK's local surgery with GPs efficiency level, local surgeries would be ghost town.

The hounder doesn't get it does she?

Madeleine's life is at stake here. What Kate was looking at didn't give her any sense of professionalism and hope for the return of her daughter, which she desperately needed to see.

Which is more akin to, the hounder's nearest and dearest has a massive heart attack and is rushed to the nearest hospital requiring immediate surgery. Said hospital is not too clean, with only basic equipment. The doctors and nurses are sitting around smoking, bantering away in a seemingly light hearted fashion.

Would hounder be encouraged for the life of her nearest and dearest?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:42 am

Oh, they're all disgusting, Lily, and smiffy is no better than the worst of them.

Any sign of an apology from him for his latest piece of mendacious, rabble-rousing bullsh*t? No?

Never mind, if that is the standard of Gonc's 'defence', he'd better get that cheque for €1,000,000 written to the find Madeleine fund now, save himself the court costs.

Oddly, Sauces are saying that Gonc is most reluctant to go to court next week, and is limbering up for his usual Chicken Dance nicely. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:45 am

The hounder doesn't get it does she?

Robert Murat also said the police were acting like Life on Mars, Lily - and he was threatened by Gonc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:57 am

Are they stupid, or are they stupid?

Bluemosis ‏@Bluemosis
@MrsMLouis Okay, I've read it. It confirms what I already know & that is that there was a 40 min delay in the PJ being called #mccann

READ THE POLICE FILES!

The police were called almost at once, round about 10.10.

The GNR officers who were attending to a theft elsewhere didn't receive the message from, presumably, their controllers for another half-hour.

The PJ and GNR are two different organisations, do try to grasp that. Oh, and

READ THE POLICE FILES.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am

What will be Gonc's excuse this time? He hasn't been looking very well lately. The Hounders will love that. How the dastardly McCanns drove Gonc to ill health. Nothing to do with over eating and over drinking in the past, or the countless misfortunes he has brought upon himself.
So sad after he was riding so high not all that long ago.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:21 am

Delusional forker:

Just thinking of the case next week and hoping it is not postponed, I am wondering what happened to the Pat Brown case where the McCanns ordered amazon to withdraw the book, which they did. the last I heard was Pat was taking Legal action, does anyone know what's happening there?

1. The Bremner lawyer woman dropped Brown like a hot potato when she heard the whole story.

Brown is not taking legal action against the McCanns.

2. Sources say Gonc is working on his latest excuse for not showing up in court as we speak, as faint strains of the Chicken Dance waft across Lisbon.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:27 am

The type of excuses in the past from him e.g., his lawyer's secretary's swine flu problem, should be no problem with the advent of video conferencing being allowed in court. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:41 am

Yes, but look what happened when he tried that one on with the Faro judge, and failed to show up in the police station at the other end of the screen?

Maybe he'll try something like, I cannot go to court next week because my latest latest lawyer was beamed onto the mothership by aliens, and he dropped ALL my case notes in the Tagus, where sharks ate them.

Something like that is bound to work - look how well the lawyer's secretary with swine flu went down!

When all the time Cabrita was refusing to appear for Gonc unless he got paid!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:50 am

Margaret ‏@Maggie_Thistle
Lieutenant Colonel Costa Cabral, said that the first call to the police (PJ) was at 23:50 #mccann

Are these people so thick they do not know that the GNR acts as the local police, though they are a quaisi-military organisation?

And that THEY are the first responders in Portugal when the police are called? And that THEY then call in the actual police?

Oh, why bother, the forkers don't care about reality, they aren't interested in anything except hatred.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:51 am

I hope this isn't going to happen. I am all geared up for it now, and bought me own Popcorn.
Sheesh, I could be dead before this gets to Court otherwise. Or Gonc could be in Prison. But that'll be alright because at least they will know where he is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:54 am

Sabot, if the junk smiffy has been churning out is an indication of the standard of Gonc's defence, then Gonc would be well advised to seek refuge in the nearest Ecuador embassy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:57 am

Sabot wrote:I hope this isn't going to happen. I am all geared up for it now, and bought me own Popcorn.
Sheesh, I could be dead before this gets to Court otherwise. Or Gonc could be in Prison. But that'll be alright because at least they will know where he is.

He will also be available for video conferencing. rofl rofl rofl

Seriously though. Why isn't he thinking about his innumerable fans? Not to mention Bennett and his legal woes? Don't they count?

His big chance is approaching faster than a speeding bullet train. biggrin

Play that Ace, Gonc. Whip it out..... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:00 pm

bb1 wrote:Margaret ‏@Maggie_Thistle
Lieutenant Colonel Costa Cabral, said that the first call to the police (PJ) was at 23:50 #mccann

Are these people so thick they do not know that the GNR acts as the local police, though they are a quaisi-military organisation?

And that THEY are the first responders in Portugal when the police are called? And that THEY then call in the actual police?

Oh, why bother, the forkers don't care about reality, they aren't interested in anything except hatred.

It isn't even worth answering, Bonny. It's not as though it's important. And besides, no matter how long or short a time it took to contact The Police of any kind, it would still have been food for hate mongering.
Too soon because they hadn't looked. Too late because they didn't care. That's the problem Abusers, they can always twist things to allow them to go on abusing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:02 pm

bb1 wrote:Sabot, if the junk smiffy has been churning out is an indication of the standard of Gonc's defence, then Gonc would be well advised to seek refuge in the nearest Ecuador embassy.

Oh that would be excellent. Assange and Gonc could bore each other 'til the cows come home.

Shocked Oh yes! A huge plus would be that Bennett could edit his Wiki page as much as he wanted to.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:04 pm

bb1 wrote:Sabot, if the junk smiffy has been churning out is an indication of the standard of Gonc's defence, then Gonc would be well advised to seek refuge in the nearest Ecuador embassy.

They're all thick, Innit. Inc. Gonc. But Papua, New Guinea might be a better idea. Gonc could even get head hunted.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:06 pm

For the second time in a week, Sabot, smiffy has whipped them into hysteria with a load of utter bollox - this time telling an out and out LIE.

He claimed the McCanns:

waited forty minutes before contacting the police

It is a complete, outright LIE, as a few seconds' reading of the PJ files proved.

What's the point? It isn't true, it's never going to be true. It's easily proven to be a lie.

If this garbage is the standard of Gonc's defence, then he's up Sh*t Creek without a paddle.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Head hunted? As a trophy, you mean? I suppose it could be sent to one of the hounders?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:09 pm

lily wrote:

Oh that would be excellent. Assange and Gonc could bore each other 'til the cows come home.

Shocked Oh yes! A huge plus would be that Bennett could edit his Wiki page as much as he wanted to.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I think Bennett should go for The Ecuadorian Embassy. That'd drive our Julian out. Listening to Bennett's diatribes is indeed Cruel and Unusual Punishment. I should know. I read enough of them in the beginning. And I never done noffink wrong.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:11 pm

lily wrote:Head hunted? As a trophy, you mean? I suppose it could be sent to one of the hounders?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Well, they wouldn't want him as a Police Inspector, would they. And someone ought to shrink his head. But it had better be soon because there won't be anything left for The Stew Pot before much longer.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next