JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September

+3
lily
greenink211
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 2 Empty Re: Amaral In Dock For Libel In September

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:24 pm

Amaral won't be able to plead First Offence when he comes up for beating Leandro Silva, will he. So if you only get your Sentence Suspended for a First Offence then he is going to Prison.
No wonder he isn't looking well.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 2 Empty Re: Amaral In Dock For Libel In September

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:24 pm

Thank you Sabot.

bb1, I agree with you:

"they are the architects of their own undoing. They are not the victims, they are the perpetrators."

Sabot, I agree with you also:

"Amaral won't be able to plead First Offence when he comes up for beating Leandro Silva, will he. So if you only get your Sentence Suspended for a First Offence then he is going to Prison.
No wonder he isn't looking well.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:35 pm

I want to know if he has paid his last court bill yet:

The lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia and university professor António Pedro Dores were acquitted yesterday in the Court of Faro, the libel in an action brought by a former Inspector of Judicial Police Gonçalo Amaral. The defendants were also acquitted of the claim of € 3,000. Gonçalo Amaral was ordered to pay court fees.

There is a delicious irony in Amaral having to stump up and pay Isabel Duarte. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:59 pm

This is a better one:

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 2 Goncwierd

I have no idea what is wrong with him, but something clearly is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:36 pm

Just being a little facetious here but could his loss of weight be due to shortage of funds and a subsequent enforced reduction in calorie intake?

I wouldn't have thought so personally as the street in Lisbon he supposedly lives on with his father is hardly the poorest Though you do hear of the middle and upper classe sometimes putting on a brave face.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:04 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/270014/Maddie-parents-libel-bid/

MADDIE PARENTS’ LIBEL BID

'If they win the case every penny they receive in damages will go into the Madeleine Fund'
Spokesman Clarence Mitchell

1st September 2012 By Jerry Lawton
MADELEINE McCann’s parents hope to win a £1million libel payout this month from the ex-police chief who claimed they lied about their daughter’s disappearance.

Any damages awarded to Kate and Gerry McCann will be spent on the global search for the youngster.

A court hearing is due to start on September 13 in Lisbon. The McCanns’ are still considering whether to appear to face
Goncalo Amaral, 55, who wrote in his book The Truth Of The Lie that Madeleine was dead.

he McCanns’ lawyer Isabel Duarte said Kate and Gerry, both 44, of Rothley, Leics, were confident of victory.

And their spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “If they win the case every penny they receive in damages will go into the Madeleine Fund.”
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:12 am

And their spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “If they win the case every penny they receive in damages will go into the Madeleine Fund.”

And if Gonc had been doing a proper and professional job, the McCanns may NOT have needed a fund. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:55 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:58 am

Thank you, Pedro.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4515088/Maddie-McCann-parents-1m-bid-over-lies.html

Maddie McCann parents’ £1m bid over ‘lies’

THE parents of Madeleine McCann are hoping to win a £1million libel payout this month from a former cop who claims they lied about their daughter’s disappearance.
Goncalo Amaral, 55, was the police boss who led the initial search for Maddie after her abduction in May 2007 in Praia da Luz, Portugal.
He went on to write a book sold worldwide in which he claimed her parents covered up her death from an accident or overdose of sedatives.
Kate and Gerry, both 44, from Rothley, Leics, said the slurs left them “totally destroyed”.
Their lawyer, Isabel Duarte, told The Sun: “We reasonably expect compensation for the dreadful damages this book has brought the family.”
The case is due to start in Lisbon on the 13th.
Any damages will go towards the hunt for Maddie, say the McCanns.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4515088/Maddie-McCann-parents-1m-bid-over-lies.html#ixzz25D7aJ7GU

When you see it written down, Gonc's 'claims' look totally ridiculous - as well as nasty and sick.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:00 am

Who is this moron?

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger
@MarketingMaddie Will they face Dr Amaral or are they too chicken?He questioned Kate&Gerry personally& KNOWS what happened to Maddie #McCann

'Questioned them personally'? He didn't even speak to them and didn't bother his backside to go to the crime scene till there was money in it for him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:09 am

Delusional forker:

I'm not a legal expert but the way I see the libel case is...

The burden of proof is on the McCanns, so they have to prove their case to win.

Good job it's Ms Duarte representing the McCanns then, itsn't it?

Because what will actually happen is.....

Gonc has to PROVE his vile accusations. Gonc has to PROVE the Fridge Theory.

As Gonc has already got a CRIMINAL conviction for lying, then his word isn't really worth much in Portugal.

Oh, and niether is his 'honour', since a Portuguese court ruled he has none to be offended. I wonder if he has paid the bill for that yet, or does he still owe Ms Duarte her fee?

PS - Gonc doesn't have an Ace. All he ever had was lies, bluster and bullsh*t. Now he gets the bill.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:18 am

This is tooo funny - it's like watching the antics of the residents of a lunatic asylum. Hounder:

I'm hoping Mr Amaral's lawyers will bring ALL salient facts into court. I also hope the lawyers argue that in suing Amaral for libel/defamation that they are also accusing the PJ of the same by default, as Amarals theory is derived from the investigation and THE DOGS.

What? The DOGS that found nothing? The DOGS that raked in kitchen bins and barked at garage walls? I do hope so. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Has Gonc still got a lawyer, BTW? Or did the last one head for the hills after the last catastrophe, and the huge legal bill Gonc ran up?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:20 am

His lawyer could also read out the statement by Leicestershire police that there is insufficient evidence to declare the McCanns innocent of involvement.

That's a fan-bloody-tastic idea. rofl rofl rofl

That would be the statement made before the McCanns were cleared by the AG of Portugal? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:43 am

Cracking comedy today:

I'd like to see Dr Amaral also turning his attention to the worst elements of the British gutter press - Antonella Lazzeri, Tony Parsons etc - and suing them for libel.

What, following the disaster of his action against Marcos Correia and Professor Dore in Portugal?

HE LOST THAT HANDS DOWN. THE COURT WIPED THE FLOOR WITH HIM AND PRESENTED HIM WITH THE BILL. INCLUDING ISABEL DUARTE'S FEES.

Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:56 am

Hounder:

Also not sure how they can claim the book has had an adverse affect on the search for Madeleine.

I don't know if that one's noticed, but it's posting on a site which exists purely to spread the Word of Gonc and carry on his vendetta in the UK.

Bennett has taken Gonc's vendetta against the McCanns, and his unfounded claim that not only is Madeleine dead, but that her parents are responsible, to Rothely, to Parliament, to Scotland Yard, to the Home Office in an endless attempt to harm efforts to find the child.

Bennett goes to great lengths to support Gonc, demanding the UK honours him with special Days, for example.

Bennett bases most of his anti-McCann hate campaign on Gonc's words and deeds. The haters treat Gonc's grubby little 'book' like their Bible.

Can they really, really not see it? Ah well, they'll find out. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:30 pm

Oh, my aching ribs....

Sarah Tate ‏@SarahTateAuthor
Really interested to see how the #McCann Amaral trial pans out. Looking at the true definition of #libel, I don't see how they can win.

Honestly? So, accusing the parents of an abducted child of drugging/somehow killing (your hypothesis is none too exact) their daughter; burying her on a beach/freezing her/carrying her defrosting corpse around in their car before doing..something (your hypothesis is none too exact) isn't in the slightest bit libellous?

Most people would think that that is just about the most clear-cut libel imaginable, but hey ho. The Gonc Cult never was known for their grasp on reality.

Gonc is going to have to stand in the dock and PROVE his risible Fridge Theory. His cult also seem to have forgotten that this isn't just about his 'book', it's also about his deranged utterances in assorted interviews.

There is one question about his book that I do hope Ms Duarte asks him when he's in the dock:

Your book is supposedly truthful? Then please explain this.

WHY DID YOU NOT TELL THE WORLD THAT, AT THE VERY TIME MADELEINE MCCANN DISAPPEARED, YOU WERE BEING MADE AN ARGUIDO BECAUSE OF YOUR ALLEGED INVOLVEMENT IN TORTURE? WHICH CRIME HAS SINCE BEEN PROVEN IN THREE PORTUGUESE COURTS?

I'd pay money to see him stuttering his way out of that one.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:47 pm

Straws, clutching at:

Re: "Maddie McCann parents' 1 Million Pound bid over 'lies'"
Carolina Today
What I like about the article is the fact that there are quotation marks around the word lies, 'lies'.

That is because it is paraphrased. If they're clinging to the Sun's use of punctuation to give them hope, then Team Gonc is, indeed, doomed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:57 pm

Remember what 'Carolina' and her cronies said about Madeleine McCann on one of their facebook hate sites?

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 2 Sick+witch2

I bet the press are hanging around just now, looking for background info on the Gonc Cult!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Re: "Maddie McCann parents' 1 Million Pound bid over 'lies'"
The End Is Nigh

As for "the McCanns are still considering whether to appear .....", let us not forget that all they can do is apply to the Court for leave not to attend in person. They cannot (whatever they themselves may think) make a unilateral decision.

I for one very much hope that they are obliged to attend in person - even if that (as it surely would) meant a further postponement.

They really have absolutely no idea about what is happening, do they? If they could just try to grasp that it is, as usual, Gonc who is in the dock, then they might have a better grasp on reality.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

Sarah Tate ‏@SarahTateAuthor
@AnnaEsse the they must surely lose? right? #McCann

Totally, absolutely, completely...

100% WRONG

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:01 pm

Oh dear me....

Because the Sun hasn't referred to Gonc as a fat, incompetent, lying waste of space, a hounder decides:

Is this a sign of the tide beginning to turn?

The hounder clearly cannot read.

Goncalo Amaral, 55, was the police boss who led the initial search for Maddie after her abduction in May 2007 in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

Now, what was that again?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:17 pm

Stop it, please, my ribs hurt! That 'Cristobell' person - no, NOT the respected Admin of J4, just some Hounder - has produced a rant called FORCA GONCALO in which no cliche is left unused.

It contains gems like-

Goncalo Amaral was not a police chief with an immaculate uniform and shiny buttons

Ain't that the truth - but he could have tried washing occasionally....

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 2 AmaralMOS1509_468x684

biggrin biggrin biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:38 pm

They might find a use for this truly, truly, awesomely awful Occifer Beachy rallying cry....

do as the voice out of the whirlwind said to Job: Brace yourselves like men. This is the hour to be brave.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:47 pm

I can't take any more...now the Hounders are love-bombing their adored Gonc:

Does Sr amaral speak much English? - would like to put in a short note with my card. I think its best if all cards go to one address, then a photo opportunity can be organised for the handing over. Maybe a few visual gifts would help too - teddy bear whatever.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I'm sure a picture of a teddy bear is just what he needs right now rofl rofl rofl rofl

PS - Loving the idea of a photo-op - conclusive proof (not that it's needed) that Gonc is behind the internet hate campaign against the McCanns. That should finish him off nicely thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:16 pm

I do hope they hold up signs and banners mentioning things like GASP.

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next