JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September

+3
lily
greenink211
bb1
7 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 8 Empty Re: Amaral In Dock For Libel In September

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Whoops, sorry. I can't believe I said that. My bad. ^^^^

However, we all know what went down, and why there was a delay. It's obvious to anyone with a thinking brain. GNR were out of The Station. PJ arrived when they were informed by The GNR. Gonc was busy stuffing his face, as usual.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 8 Empty Re: Amaral In Dock For Libel In September

Post  lily Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:31 pm

Sabot wrote:

However, we all know what went down, and why there was a delay. It's obvious to anyone with a thinking brain. GNR were out of The Station. PJ arrived when they were informed by The GNR. Gonc was busy stuffing his face, as usual.

Nail on the head, Sabot. thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:42 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Well, really, Lily. Just how thick are these people? And why use such a ridiculous critisism which can be so easily explained. It isn't even Evidence. More to the point, why didn't Gonc go to the scene of the crime until months later? How can anyone Coordinate anything if they don't know what it looks like? And never having actually met the people involved.
Just why did he never meet The McCanns? He surely can't have been afraid of them. Unless he intended to stitch them up from Day One. But then that is precisely what he intended to do.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:48 pm

IMO, if he didn't actually meet them, he wouldn't have to think of them as people.

Not that that stopped him shafting his brother, of course.

I seem to recall that the only time he came near them was when he inadvertently crossed Kate's path in a courtroom corridor? And she wasn't impressed by what she saw...

Can you imagine what she thought of the state of him in 2007?

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 8 AmaralMOS1509_468x684

Look at the state of him - he's actually scratching himself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Well, really, Lily. Just how thick are these people? And why use such a ridiculous critisism which can be so easily explained. It isn't even Evidence. More to the point, why didn't Gonc go to the scene of the crime until months later? How can anyone Coordinate anything if they don't know what it looks like? And never having actually met the people involved.
Just why did he never meet The McCanns? He surely can't have been afraid of them. Unless he intended to stitch them up from Day One. But then that is precisely what he intended to do.

Absolutely right, Sabot. That's also why he used his one size fits all variety of police work. He repeated what he thought he had got away with in the Cipriano matter.

Not one of his theses sound viable. Not one. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:54 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Absolutely right, Sabot. That's also why he used his one size fits all variety of police work. He repeated what he thought he had got away with in the Cipriano matter.

Not one of his theses sound viable. Not one. mad

He must have seen this as a Cash Cow, Lily. He did get away with it in The Cipriano Case. But does he actually hate women? And it always has been Kate McCann that he was after.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:55 pm

Scrub my theory, he'd definitely met his ex-girlfriend and that didn't stop him threatening to kill her and her child.

No, he probably just couldn't be bothered.

Quick stitch-up and false, forced confession, he'd have been a hero, that nasty business with the torture overlooked.

Why, he could write a book, earn loadsamoney without actually doing anything! Have parties, light fireworks, stick a diamond in his ear!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:03 pm

What a shock he must have got when The British Ambassador turned up. Oh Dear. No chance of a quick kick in the stomach, or any more use for those glass ashtrays.

I was going to say that he must have thought that The Brits were stupid. But then they were when Michael Cook got stitched up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:27 pm

Sabot wrote:
What a shock he must have got when The British Ambassador turned up. Oh Dear. No chance of a quick kick in the stomach, or any more use for those glass ashtrays.

I was going to say that he must have thought that The Brits were stupid. But then they were when Michael Cook got stitched up.

The Ambassador turning up, as we know, made the hounders and haters think it was all a conspiracy. Rolling Eyes

Oh Gonc must have been really unhappy about the Ambassador making that preemptive visit. The Embassy knew all about Amoral and Co. and their dirty ways of doing business.

Gonc probably was wondering if he was going to make Kate and Gerry follow his previous script or tweak it slightly.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:50 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

The Ambassador turning up, as we know, made the hounders and haters think it was all a conspiracy. Rolling Eyes

Oh Gonc must have been really unhappy about the Ambassador making that preemptive visit. The Embassy knew all about Amoral and Co. and their dirty ways of doing business.

Gonc probably was wondering if he was going to make Kate and Gerry follow his previous script or tweak it slightly.

Dear Lily, it is so obvious as to why The British Ambassador turned up toute de suite that even a brain dead moron could see it. What with Michael Cook and then Leonor Cipriano, Britain would have been seriously guilty of failing to protect Brits Abroad from what they knew to be a bunch of Thugs. Guilt or Innocence didn't come into it at that stage. They just didn't want Kate and Gerry appearing in Court with black eyes and broken teeth.
And no wonder Gonc was so pissed off with The Media.
But in the end it was the same old same old with Robert Murat thrown in for local colour and colaboration. Fridges and Disappearing Corpses and Swinging.
The Incest and The Swinging fascinate me. Gonc is a Fanny Rat, so everyone else must be.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Oh, what's this I hear?

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September - Page 8 Chicken_Dancing

Now, I don't want to cause a panic, it is probably me reading things wrong....

but I just can't find too much about a HIGH PROFILE LIBEL CASE in next week's Lisbon court list. Like, who is his lawyer, stuff like that.

It's probably just me, not seeing it. Gonc is bound to be eager to play his Ace Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Funny that, Bonny. Neither can I.

Perhaps he's busy next week. Washing his hair. Something like that.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Isn't that odd, J-P? After all this noise, no-one can actually find the case.....

Surely he wouldn't be trying to postpone it yet again, after all this uproar? Why, that would make him and his acolytes look a right bunch of berks. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Perhaps he's finally had the sense to Settle.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:50 pm

From what I can see, this action is against Amaral alone - the publishers do not seem to feature (as far as I can see- and to be honest I am not really interested enough to delve very deeply).

This suggests that they may have settled with the McCanns.

Amarals best chance of saving at least a part of his shirt is to be pragmatic and offer an apology, settlement of a few hundred thousand euros, plus a contribution to costs. It would save him some face, and costs. and would probably be accepted.

I do not expect him to take it - his "pride" is likely to cost him more than its worth.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:10 pm

That smiffy, wot a laff! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

He really wants to lie down in a dark room and think about what he is posting before he makes things even worse for his beloved Gonc rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:15 pm

A hounder asks:

Libel Diary 2a from Blacksmith
Dawnie Today
http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/libel-diary-3-amaral-haters-their.html
Is this a listing of telephone calls made to the PJ on 3rd May 2007?

Well, sort of.

It's a list of when calls to the 'police' aka GNR were finally entered on someone's computer. It's not a list of when they were received.

And it's nothing to do with the PJ, as they aren't normally first responders.

Oh, didn't smiffy explain that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:40 pm

*chuckle*

poor old smiffy don't understand the difference between made and logged;

*snort*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:58 am

Still, it gives them Hope. Although what that has got to do with the price a bunch of bananas is a bit beyond me. The McCanns didn't make any of these calls anyway, due to not being able to speak Portuguese. They had to rely on someone else, so best ask them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:26 pm

It's most entertaining, Sabot. I do hope smiffy is helping Gonc with his defence. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:10 pm

I just can't understand why Smiffy and the rest of them keep on churning out all those lies, Bonny. It won't get them anywhere. And it won't help Gonc. So they must be doing this for themselves. Anything to keep The Hate Fest going.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:15 pm

They can't allow any daylight into their dark cranial cavities. When this ends, what will they be able to blame all that festering hate on?

Best to keep up all the false pretences. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Smiffy has lost the plot, IMO. The non-lost 'lost forty minutes' has now grown to a 'lost seventy-five minutes'.

And he's foaming and frothing to beat the band. One suspects he knows more about 'lost weekends' than anything recorded in the PJ files.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:50 pm

And he's foaming and frothing to beat the band. One suspects he knows more about 'lost weekends' than anything recorded in the PJ files.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl afro
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8