JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL

5 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 6 Empty Re: Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:51 am

Tis lovely watching them trying to talk their way out of this one. All from an apparently unpublished video, and absolutely No Statement. Plus Translation Errors. What more can one ask for?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 6 Empty Re: Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:58 am

I'd not looked at that site for a while. I must say, the delusional sh*te the Gonzo supporters are coming out with to explain this one away is hilarious.

Do they actually believe the bollox they spout, or are they under the thumb of Gonzo HQ?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:30 pm

Some of the other things was one of the UK police - Prior? - apparently berating the FSS about the forensic results.

And apparently Gerry sitting playing computer games in the cop shop while everyone else was scurrying round looking for Madeleine.

Both curious, and uncorroborated.

I am sure Amaral would not dream of making stuff up.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:37 pm

Perish the thought that a convicted perjurer and brother-defrauder would tell porkies, J-P! It's unthinkable...isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:16 pm

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE 2h
@alfibab3 I donate 30 dollars once a month to Amaral #mccann s don't like his book but want earnings from it? His assets are frozen

$30? That's nothing like enough! How many shrimps and beers does she think that will cover?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:31 pm

bb1 wrote:IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE  2h
@alfibab3 I donate 30 dollars once a month to Amaral #mccann s don't like his book but want earnings from it? His assets are frozen

$30? That's nothing like enough! How many shrimps and beers does she think that will cover?

Fifteen Quid? Three Beers and a plate of chips. No wonder he's losing weight.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:55 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:Some of the other things was one of the UK police - Prior? - apparently berating the FSS about the forensic results.

And apparently Gerry sitting playing computer games in the cop shop while everyone else was scurrying round looking for Madeleine.  

Both curious, and uncorroborated.

I am sure Amaral would not dream of making stuff up.  

Perish the thought J-P. Gonc stated in his book that Gerry was calmly sucking on a lollipop when their plane was diverted and on the ground while awaiting important news.

Could his source have been Kojak?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:59 pm

Sabot wrote:

Fifteen Quid?  Three Beers and a plate of chips.  No wonder he's losing weight.

I wish that this had not been posted.  Sad Sad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:17 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Fifteen Quid?  Three Beers and a plate of chips.  No wonder he's losing weight.

I wish that this had not been posted.   Sad Sad 

Sorry. Did I say something to offend?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:51 pm

No, Sabot.  My fault.  I was doing something that sometimes doesn't translate well.  It was sarcasm. irony. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:13 pm

That's why smileys were invented.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:18 pm

embarass hug thumbsup lawn whistle silent 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:11 pm

A hounder asks:

Re: PJ warns British police that they don't want to see the investigation in the papers
Post Jemmied_Shatter Today at 7:01 pm

Do the Portuguese have an equivalent to Private Eye? It would make a great story

There are some fine satirists in Portugal. Here's what they think of Gonzo:

I am sure they can take a guess at what A VERDADE da Incompetência means.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Forgot that. Thanks Bonny for the laughs.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Pedro very kindly translated it for us too.

My name is inspector Amagal.

After I have filled at expenses of little Maddie, by telling the whole truth in books, documentaries and variety shows, I´m going to continue to fill by telling the whole truth about what happened to the small investigation of the Maddie case.

Discover with me the whole truth about what happened to the small investigation, a flop, many people wanted to include, starting with me".

The truth of incompetence.

In May of 2007, inspector Amaral started the small investigation, the small investigation died because of political pressures, this one is the version we accustomed to accepted as the only possible, but, is it true? Or this version hides an incompetence that many wants to hide?

Words of Amagal: "It was here, at Luz beach, that was last seen the small investigation, but now, I come to reveal the small investigation: not disappeared, was murdered, I´m certain that the responsibility of her death is of her parents, and, me and my team going to prove it".

The official version guarantees that the small investigation was ruined because of the couple McCann, but several witnesses guarantees that all those months the inspector Amaral and his friends of PJ left the small investigation alone while drinking lots of white wine bottles. Words of Amagal: "It was not with white wine, because that is a thing of XXXX, it was bottles of red wine and sometimes either a red wine of XXXX". The inspector Amaral didn´t care about the small investigation, he understood that was enough a confession of the couple McCann, but this raised a problem. Words of Amagal: "It was not one but two, first: the McCan were British, therefore, I couldn´t get a confession by beating them, as I use to do, second: the McCan were questioned on the ground floor, therefore I could not tell that they had fallen from the stairs".

The inspector Amaral followed fully all the PJ instructions, by phoning to dozens of reporters and informed them of all the facts of the small investigation which was under secrecy of justice.

Words of Amagal: "with the McCan being judge in the public square, I requested the assistance of Max, a detective dog, but then I was inforrmed that Max doesn´t exist and so we brougt other two irracional animals, which spent their days chewing bones to do our work". And in one day, both irracional animals which spent days chewing bones and sniffing each others behinds did a lot more then Amaral in months.

Words of Amagal: "the sniffer dogs did exactly what I expected, walked through the room sniffing every corner wity determination searching for evidences and they found it, evidences of a lot of things, I prefered that they bitten the McCan until they confess everything, but that is me".

Meanwhile, the couple left Portugal, without say nothing to Amaral.

Words of Amagal: "shorty after, I was sacked / kicked frrom PJ and the small investigation died, can say I killed the investigation, because I prefered that the truth never knew, to continue to appear on tv, to belch, to XXXX, you can say I killed the small investigation because I´m an incompetent, but one thing is certain: for the first time in my life I proved one thing: it was me who killed the small investigation, this was what happened, that is the whole truth and I have not lost hope of going to America to tell it to Oprah".

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:48 pm

"It was not one but two, first: the McCan were British, therefore, I couldn´t get a confession by beating them, as I use to do, second: the McCan were questioned on the ground floor, therefore I could not tell that they had fallen from the stairs".

Oh, that Portuguese sense of humour!  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:55 pm

Oh yes.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:13 pm

That could be described as Libellous. It certainly doesn't leave anything to the imagination. And if we know who it is referring to then so will Gonc and the entire population of Portugal.

I wonder why he never sued?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Shocked Er....Shocked Er.....Coz he is a very kind man?  Eek 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:24 pm

Nah, Lily. Coz it bleedin troo. Innit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:26 pm

It is.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:33 pm

lily, about amagal, we had the same thought of write it here, thank you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:35 pm

No thank you pedro for doing the translation.  hug 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:01 pm

you welcome my friend.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:31 pm

Remember Gonzo's little chum?

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 6 Gonzot10

This will come as no surprise to anyone:

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 6 Mccfad10

Scum of a feather sticks together.  mad mad mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next