JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL

5 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:00 pm

victoriaisangry ‏@snook1111pie 2h
@Dantew28 Does WOC status remove parental rights or do they still stand ? #mccann @JerryLawton

Oh FFS, why do they even have to ask? Are they incapable of finding out for themselves? It's perfectly simple, and in cases like Madeleine's has NOTHING to do with 'parental rights' except to re-enforce them.

Madeleine McCann is under the protection of the Crown. That means that, wherever in the world she may be found, she will then go to the nearest British Embassy or consulate, and then onto the first flight back to the UK and her parents.

Doesn't matter a toss if someone has bought themselves a new 'daughter' and starts squealing - Madeleine McCann is protected by the Crown.

Anyone who still doesn't know that - like Gonc's lawyer, apparently - really shouldn't be commenting on the matter as they are too damned ignorant.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL

Post  lily Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:09 pm

Am still falling about laughing coz that was Gonc's ace.
 rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:33 pm

I know, it's beyond funny.

Gonzo:

Stop the trial, Madeleine McCann is a ward of court!

The rest of the world:

No sh*t, Sherlock.

rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:41 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Remember how we kept asking why he hadn't used it yet? Now we know.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:41 pm

e: Gonçalo Amara has said the Maddie-case has 'ruined' him
Post LJC Today

Madeleine's grandfather said the kids at times were given sleeping pills to sleep better.

Well, I didn't know that. Can anyone verify this? Who did he say that to?

This is absolutely the first time I have heard this and it would change everything if true.

It isn't true, though, it's yet another lie from Amoral the convicted perjurer and fraudster. It's an outright lie, a malicious falsehood - one of many from that lying oaf.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:03 am

Which is why we and other sane people, treat him with contempt.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:17 am

Carolina/Montclair gives the Gonzo fan club more bad news:

Why do people keep talking about Gonçalo Amaral having an ace up his sleeve? This is a libel trial not Perry Mason. I'm sure that he must know other things about the investigation that is not public as do the other persons involved in the case but none of this would be relevant to the trial.

That would be because the oaf has spent 6+ years going around muttering about knowing Secret Things he would reveal when the time was right.

Now, everyone here knew he was, as usual, lying through his nicotine-stained teeth, but the haters have lapped up every word of the hot air that emanates from Gonzo.

Is Montclair now admitting that he was lying?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:50 pm

That lot lie every day about something or another. Look at that Guedes creature. Gets caught in them all the time.

How they think this helps their Wonder Man I do not know.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:42 pm

Another masterly piece from Tigerloaf - I am in awe of his writing skill:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post211043.html#p211043

Re: POOR ME POOR ME, POUR ME ANOTHER DRINK!
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Quote:

Anyone who wants to get to know the truth about Amaral should ask his brother who he defrauded and his wife who was forced to take action against him in law. And don't forget he was convicted of a criminal act in regard to another missing child case.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:05 pm

Totally brilliant post.  thumbsup  thumbsup 

continue to direct the Portimão Department of Criminal Investigation.

I highlight that only because we have read some rubbish about him not being in charge of the case at that time.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:20 pm

Perhaps he thought he was invulnerable back in Portugal, that the McCanns would not dare challenge him there because of the difficulties involved in fighting a legal case overseas and in particular the way in which libel law in Portugal seems to favour the offender? But they did challenge him and it clearly came as a shock to him

If you can face it, it's worth rereading his old interviews, when he was full of bluff and bluster about how much he wanted the McCanns to take him to court, Lily. The utter sh*te he comes out with is astounding - you don't always realise just how horrible he is, till you see one interview after another. As you read them, you can see him adding embellishments to his Fridge Theory - he dreams up rubbish which bears NO resemblance to the police files.

Typical empty bravado:

Q: Are you hoping the McCanns will sue you?

A: Yes! (here he gave a Portugese metaphor about a bullfight, something about having to first entice the bull into the middle of the ring before the fight can start).

That, of course, was before the writ arrived - how many YEARS is it he's delayed the libel hearing for? Two? Three? More?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:25 pm

Another gem:

Has the McCanns' spokesperson invoked the idea of a complaint against you?

I impatiently await that, since my book was published in Portugal, a year ago. That would allow for the case to be reopened and I could explain myself in front of a court of law. But Maddie's parents obviously don't want for the truth to emerge.

So, why has he done his utmost to delay the hearing for YEARS? Why did he want the press kept out of the court?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Full of all the bravado that drink can bring to a drunkard?

Also agree with Tigerloaf about him thinking that the McCanns would not go after him (my words).

Bonny, I do remamber the tone of his early interviews. When I can, will follow your advice and read them.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:02 pm

Yar Yellow ‏@YarYellow 2h
Goncalo Amaral is due to speak to a conference organised by the Madeleine Foundation, which claims the missing girl was not abducted #mccann

Liz Martin ‏@martin_liz 5m
@YarYellow That's interesting Are there any links to that ? and is that in Portugal ? #McCann

victoriaisangry ‏@snook1111pie 3m
@martin_liz He's due to come to UK @YarYellow #mccann

No, he isn't. Some hater tw@t regurgitated this ancient Mail story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1241897/Madeleine-McCann-detective-Goncalo-Amaral-visit-UK.html

blissfully unaware that it was FOUR YEARS OLD.

And the trip didn't come off.

Don't take my word, get it from the horse's mouth:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t330-mail-on-sunday-amaral-is-to-visit-uk-9th-january-2010

See the date?:

9th January 2010

Are they incapable of getting ANYTHING right?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:07 pm

Bennett talking about the 2010 visit that never happened:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t3862-bennett-backstabs-gonzo

and posting one of Gonzo's emails from years ago:

Dear Mr. Bennett and Ms. Buter,

Once again, thank you for all your support and efforts. Regarding your invitation to participate in the meeting next February, we will be glad be be there whenever and wherever, but I think that are some developments and we probably will meet soon, very soon.

Has you know, all the efforts have been done to publish Gonçalos´s book in England. And has you also know he has a commercial relation with "Guerra e Paz", that owns the rights to publish the book in English language. I want to clearly express that there is not and there was never any conflict with "guerra e Paz", in which we deeply trust.

The issue about the English edition is related with lawsuit from the Mccann team and the fear of the Portuguese publisher, British publisher and distributors. And we understand that. After all, their main issue is profit, and not having to feed the maccans instead of pay their employees that have families to support.

After discussions of possible scenery's with Mario Sena Lopes (the editor), Gonçalo and him agreed that The Madeleine Foundation is the most reliable, serious and legal way of getting the book in England. In that way, Mario is going to contact you. Please note that he is the only and legal one to deal with this subject, and has all of our trust and full support.

We also know that there is other person trying to negotiate, and he really is in touch with Mario, but no decision was taken or agreement signed. Has always, we trust in your absolute confidentiality, regarding this sensible matter. It is essential that the mccanns never get this information, or all the operation will be broken down.

Hope to meet you soon,

Sofia and Gonçalol

PS: We loved to see you in Rotley. Can we join you next time?!

Has always, we trust in your absolute confidentiality, regarding this sensible matter. It is essential that the mccanns never get this information, or all the operation will be broken down.

Phew, let's hope no-one ever sees it! Oh wait.....

Originals at:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8165p340-where-could-smith-man-have-been-heading-or-was-there-ever-a-smith-man
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:00 pm

amaral visit UK? hardly, due to his own problems.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:06 pm

It's rubbish, Pedro, a four-year-old story about something that never happened.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:39 pm

yes bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:12 pm

BEGGING BOWL ALERT!!!!!!

http://pjga.blogspot.com/2014/01/thank-you-for-ongoing-support.html

Thank You For The Ongoing Support
28 Jan 2014

As many will know, the libel trial in Lisbon has been extending over a longer period than anyone could anticipate.

Thankfully, we have been able to count on the support of many friends that have been willing to help with Gonçalo Amaral's legal expenses as he seeks to defend himself in the case that was brought against him over his book, "Maddie: A Verdade da Mentira".

Your donations have made it possible to ensure that the former police coordinator fights the accusations that have been brought against him. Your continued support, both moral and financial, is invaluable.

A heartfelt "Thank You" goes out to all!

And who, pray tell, has persistently delayed it? Why, that would be Gonzo.

His cause must really be doomed if he's still begging for money as it draws to a close - it means even his lawyer doesn't think he has a snowball in Hell's chance.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:16 pm

PS - why have no accounts for the Gonc fund been published, as was promised? It's about as 'transparent' as Icke's vanity blogtelly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:29 pm

I wrote inside the link above this comment:

"but anyone in their right mind supports a corrupt, incompetent, liar, liar, fraudulent named gonçalo amaral, whose sole purpose was to enrich and make filthy fame at the expense of a innocent child and at the expense of innocent parents, this amaral when receiving phone call in proximity of Praia da Luz during dinner, preferred to go to his house, rather than appearing in the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, and the next day decided to accuse innocent of something that never happened and without question, he only cared about the insanity of his own to feed their greed and lust for easy fame through lies, slander, defamation and harm the most searches for a living child, which he thinks ought not to follow clues that allowed to find her alive, accepting only those fed your insane and crazy paranoia."

--------------

I wonder if it will be allowed.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:36 pm

I doubt it very much, Pedro, but have a green stripe for trying!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:16 pm

bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:32 pm

I wonder if Gonc's lawyers are wanting money now before they can proceed further?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:40 pm

I've never heard the like before, Lily. The story being spun is that Gonzo is a slam-dunk to win - so why do his lawyers want money up front?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next