JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL

5 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 Empty Re: Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 BiEHLm2CIAA15Hk

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 Mccfad10

Typical Amaral supporter. Fascist trash.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 Empty Re: Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:43 pm

Just to make sure the bots pick up the Amaral-supporting Fascist:

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE 2h
@basilandmanuel @DarloladGavin I think they should beat Kate #mccann

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE 2h
@basilandmanuel @alfibab3 I love torture I can think of a few people who should be tortured #mccann
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:48 pm

bb1 wrote:Just to make sure the bots pick up the Amaral-supporting Fascist:

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE  2h
@basilandmanuel @DarloladGavin I think they should beat Kate #mccann

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE  2h
@basilandmanuel @alfibab3 I love torture I can think of a few people who should be tortured #mccann

This was bound to be their next sick offering. The more desperate they get the more vile they get.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Then it will rebound on them. Can't wait.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:44 am

More about the Gonzo-supporting pro-torture troll:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post218303.html?sid=e3be88cc64070cbf9fb40a4697a24dec#p218303

Re: New Nasties Thread
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:09 pm

Be still, my beating heart! St Goncalol of the Piles has been mouthing off again, forgetting his interminable utterances about Justice Working In Silence.

http://portocanal.sapo.pt/um_video/11onQvrULT3GzrYFv07K/

I gather it's just the usual Gonzo bullsh*t about Dark Forces removing him from the case. Heaven forbid he should admit it was his own incompetence, rudeness, stupidity and arrogance.

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 Gonzoo10

He's changed out of his sweat-stained Lucky Shirt and put a tie on, which is bound to delight his fangirlz of both sexes.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:29 pm

He probably knows he is going to lose. Dark Forces was always going to be the cop out. Although I doubt he will accuse a Portuguese Court of that. But The Nasties will.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:37 pm

It's fascinating that he can't let the PJ get on with their work and STFU, Sabot.

One day he burbles, Justice works in Silence, the next he's mouthing off on TV, or whining to CdM.

He's either too thick to grasp that the case has had NOTHING to do with him since his seniors in the PJ kicked him off it in 2007, or he's terrified of what is going to be revealed.

Hence his constant sh*t-stirring.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:40 pm

Oh, that conspiraloon whackjob Textusa - the one that's obsessed with sex - has seen it and repeated some of it.

In terms of content, we would like to point out that Mr Amaral says, publicly, that at the time he was taken off the case, what was established between the PJ and the British police was to take the investigation towards the clarification of death and body occultation and no longer towards abduction.

He states that attached to the process in Portugal there are hair samples, that were returned by the UK to the PJ, that should be checked in terms of DNA but this is still to be done.

When LFM asks Mr Amaral if he thinks if ever the case will ever be solved, Mr Amaral answers saying that when there will be political courage, it will be solved.

Oh, change the record, do!

And what's with the 'hair samples' nonsense? Something else he's invented to keep his fangirlz happy?

No wonder he has a criminal record for perjury, the lies just trip off his tongue.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:47 pm

OMG, I've just read a rather clunky translation of the whole thing, from one of his fangirlz.

The man's a moron.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:59 pm

I told ya. He knows he's going to lose, so he has to get his side in first. If he'd shut up about it I would be more inclined to think he might win.
As for the hair samples, I thought The FSS had DELIBERATELY DESTROYED those.. And what difference would they make anyway, unless they belong to the abductor? There was NO DEATH BANDING, which is a bit of a myth anyway as it rarely happens, and never on cut hair. Remember all the threads on that one.

Sheesh. What I don't know about Cadavers these days isn't worth mentioning.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:02 pm

Occifer Beachy, the pretendy FBI agent, is at the back of most of this 'hair banding' rubbish. Just more WUM-mery.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:14 pm

bb1 wrote:Occifer Beachy, the pretendy FBI agent, is at the back of most of this 'hair banding' rubbish. Just more WUM-mery.

Debunker soon debunked her. American Indian my eye. What she hadn't done on two Continents in her relatively short life in Law Enforcement was a miracle.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:56 pm

My friends, here it is the translation:

http://portocanal.sapo.pt/um_video/11onQvrULT3GzrYFv07K/

host: if it was today, would you do the same?

amaral: I would do the same with one difference: not left PJ, it could be a problem for PJ, at the time I thought about it, if I am a problem for PJ, I have no regrets about it. What i did I did it with conviction, to defend a model of investigation, about what a investigation should be, it was talkedc about politically correct, I understand that the criminal investigations should not be politically correct, because don´t have to worry about politics, and what happened and continues to happen is that we should be politically correct, politically subordinated to the English power, it happens, it happened in the October 2nd about the Lisbon Treaty, discussions between Sócrates and Brown, it was previously a political case, and when politics interferes in a criminal investigation, it is not good, whether was homicide, theft, disapearance, whether a normal case, or corruption, I have no regrets.

host: the inspector amaral who conducted one of the most mediatic investigation, what is your belief: is Maddie McCann alive or not?

amaral: my conviction is that Maddie is dead from that night, the conclusions reached in the main process in September of 2007 the PJ concludes that and it is a conclusion in a criminal investigation which was not ended but it have a principle, it s the sequence of a series of evidences gathered which reaches a conclusion that most likely died, died in that night, the circumstances of the death are still to be know, he talks about the moment the McCanns returned to England, when Mr. McCann in the stairs of the plane with his son in England with his son in his arms was identified as the person who carried Madeleine in the night of the abduction. he insists in repeating his own insanity.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:01 pm

Can you hear the cash registers from here?

He really knows how to help his case.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:15 pm

I agree with: "Can you hear the cash registers from here? He really knows how to help his case."

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:21 pm

I have no doubt he's as desperate as he's crazy - Ms Duarte must chuckle every time Gonc insists on mouthing off yet more outright lies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:22 pm

Has it really not sunk in with Gonzo yet, when playing to his gallery of supporters, crypto-Fascists and fangirlz of both sexes -

THAT NONE OF THIS HOT AIR IS GOING TO ALTER REALITY?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:46 pm

It doesn't alter reality at all but it does cement the McCann's libel suit.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:08 pm

Gonzo never tires of trying to hurt Madeleine McCann and her family, does he? Maybe he's going for an insanity plea - because he must be insane to pick NOW to go on TV and spout yet more hot air and demonstrable lies.

He really did deserve that conviction for perjury. And the civil conviction for defrauding his own brother. And all the writs issued by the Portuguese taxman, banks, etc, for not paying his bills long before the McCanns had ever had the misfortune to hear of him.

There seems to be no lie he won't tell to try to save his sorry hide.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:21 pm

He's certainly desperate. It doesn't take a genius to see that. At what point will he need to get this behind him? How can he move on with his life even without it?

Or is that it? He doesn't want to move on? He cannot face how he will be nothing?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:50 pm

The mighty brains that are the numties:

Shirley Jones I wonder why they are doing the interview now? Does anyone know the significance?
31 minutes ago · Like

Treacle Qpr he knows hes won the trial?

Yes, of course he has. That's why he's still making up garbage about 'political interference' and hairs.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Terrifying that these creatures are allowed to vote.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:01 pm

lily wrote:It doesn't alter reality at all but it does cement the McCann's libel suit.

NOTHING TO DO WITH LIBEL. According to some. Although they haven't actually said what it is to do with. Gross incompetence, perhaps.
I must remember to ask.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:15 pm

That would be interesting, Sabot, if you do.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:26 pm

lily wrote:That would be interesting, Sabot, if you do.   biggrin 

They will ignore me, Lily. Or attempt to tell me the difference between Libel and Defamation. That might be interesting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next