JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL

5 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 Empty Re: Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL

Post  lily Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:43 pm

It's possible that if his 'handlers' told the truth and said he is likely to lose, people might not want to donate.   People do not like to back losers.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 Empty Re: Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:39 pm

Fools and their money....

Isabelle McFadden Mr. Amaral is worth my 2 Euro and 2 seconds

-------

Donna Suddaby surely everyone will donate, and "THEY" will obviously hear of this

-------

Fiona Mcleod I sent my £5 not a lot but every little helps

------

Sofia de Landerset Thank you! Your help is hugely appreciated. Like Isabelle McFadden said, every dollar/euro/pound helps. If you have any questions feel free to contact me by private message.

--------

Karen Dale Just donated (5 Euro's) forgot to put a little message of support anyways from friends account so wont even registrar as me

---------

If we give the disgraced ex-detective five euros, will he explain why HE DIDN'T BOTHER TO CHECK WHO HAD SPARE KEYS TO 5A?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:56 pm

I don't think he will Bonny.  Wouldn't it be ironic if the trail led to him and he needed a criminal lawyer?  Just speculating at this point.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:24 am

According to Gonzo associate Montclair/Carolina:

Gonçalo Amaral was no longer working for the PJ when he wrote his book, he had already retired. Other ex-policemen have written books about cases, why can't he? He also wrote the book not only to defend his honour but that of the PJ and judicial system which had been maligned systematically in the British press.

If the British press can bring out retired police officers and other so-called experts to analyse the case, I don't see why someone who was actually involved in it can't give his view, especially when his views are based on the police files.

Last lie first-

Gonc's smears are NOT based on the police files; indeed, the files frequently demonstrate what a total liar the 'man' is.

He invented much of the rubbish in The truth - I'm a Liar, as anyone comparing the garbage he made up about 'Kate McCann dismissing FLOs', with what is a matter of legal record in the police files.

That NO SUCH THING ever happened, that indeed, the sworn testimony of the FLOs directly contradicts the lies from convicted perjurer Amaral.

As for defending the honor of the PJ -  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl .

Total bullsh*t.

The last thing the PJ want or need is Gonzo and his cronies pretending they somehow represent honest, hardworking police officers.

Let's see----

Goncalo Amaral - convicted of perjury in a criminal court and defrauding his own brother in a civil court.

Tavares de Almeida - convicted of actual torture.

Ricardo Paiva - caught exposing himself on webcam.

Cristovoa - left the PJ after being accused of rape and convicted of the theft of 800 euros from the PJ. Currently facing charges of gangsterism, intimidation, blackmail, stalking a minor, etc.

Only an utter fool would think the PJ want 'defended' by that shower. Montclair may have 'forgotten' that Gonzo accused the PJ of persecuting him, but the rest of us haven't.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:46 am

You might think that now would be a good time for Gonc to shut up.
Creche Records not checked.
Phone Records ignored.
Spare Keys not investigated.
All of the major evidence brush aside.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:24 pm

That clumsy smear by Gonc's good friend and defence witness the editor of CdM was a very bad blunder, IMO. It showed just how desperate Team Gonc is now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:34 pm

The Editor of CdM couldn't have done more to cook Amaral's goose if he had been seriously trying.
Did he think that The Judge wouldn't know about this vicious and totally unfounded attack?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:00 pm

Gonc is obviously running scared.  It serves him right and this is one of the consequences of his disastrous *cough* investigation.

It isn't over yet.   Tick tock.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:52 pm

I know why Gonc's obsessed with fridges. You can keep beer in fridges.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:01 pm

bb1 wrote:I know why Gonc's obsessed with fridges. You can keep beer in fridges.  Pcorneater 
Of course and that is the first and last place he looks every day.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:24 pm

Not if you've got a chopped up body in there, you can't.

I have often wondered why no one asked what happened to the food that should have been in there. I can't get a spare leg of turkey in mine most of the time. And that's just the freezer.
And my fridge is no better.

So where did Leonor Cipriano put the food? Unless she kept it empty against the event. These are the sort of things that should have been asked.
That poor woman was so badly let down.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:32 pm

Yes she was and is still being let down to this very day.  Heaven knows how many more people there are who are still or have been illegally incarcerated.  

Amoral must have been tripping when he came up with all these scenarios.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:25 pm

lily wrote:Yes she was and is still being let down to this very day.  Heaven knows how many more people there are who are still or have been illegally incarcerated.  

Amoral must have been tripping when he came up with all these scenarios.

I don't know, Lily. And there is nothing that I can do. Other than to expose this shite on Forums. Wind them up far enough and they expose themselves. Just as Luz did.
But it ain't going to get justice for the Ciprianos.

So one can only hope for justice for Amaral. Awful, dreadful man.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:40 pm

Sabot, you are doing the best that you can and it shows.   hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:54 pm

Stuck Record really shouldn't try to match wits with people - he doesn't have the necessary weapons. Wink 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:17 pm

lily wrote:Sabot, you are doing the best that you can and it shows.   hug

I do hope so, Lily. But it remains pretty useless.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:20 pm

bb1 wrote:Stuck Record really shouldn't try to match wits with people - he doesn't have the necessary weapons. Wink 

He doesn't have the necessary brain power. He is just plain thick. As if I care that he knows what my name is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:35 pm

He's just like he was on Amazon.  He seems to have to get answers to questions from someone else.   rofl  rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 pm

I wonder what could have made the UK media describe Gonzo as 'sweaty, beer-swilling and corpulent' in 2007? Could it have been this?

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 Gonzos10

Or this, mayhap?

Gonzo whining yet again, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 Amaralsunglasses
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:04 pm

Every day there starts the same way shortly after it opens at 9am, with an informal briefing to the foreign Press by a locally resident British woman who normally makes a meagre living acting as an occasional interpreter – for the Policia Judiciaria.
Every morning, the woman – who asked me not to publish her name – goes through the Portuguese tabloids and translates their ever-more febrile articles.
Every afternoon, the foreigners – almost none of whom can speak more than the most basic Portuguese, nor claim a single, genuine source inside the police investigation – recycle the tales for consumers abroad

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482007/Lies-beatings-secret-trials-dark-police-handling-Madeleine-case.html#ixzz2sAZEwoiH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wouldn't it be interesting to know who that ex-pat is, and what hate sites she's on, frantically churning out My niece's hairdresser's garbage?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:25 pm

Yep, we all must know it from the sites.  

Re-reading that article is hard on the blood pressure.  Corrupt barsteward thugs.......Those were not police they were barbarians.  mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:22 am

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
NO TRIAL DATE SET AS OF TODAY (Feb 11th 2014) The trial is a civil trial and has absolutely nothing to do with the criminal investigation.

Everyone is encouraged to NOT try to attribute the delay to anything other than what is related to this libel case. There is nothing to indicate it is an abnormal delay.

For those that would like to contribute to HELP with Gonçalo Amaral's costs incurred for the trial, the details can be found on this link. If anyone has ANY QUESTIONS about the fund please contact Sofia de Landerset who will be happy to help you with any information.

Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral

Gonzo done a runner, has he?  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:32 pm

A hounder asks:

Hypothetically speaking, if a civil case such as a libel trial would impact on an ongoing police investigation, could the civil case be suspended pending the results of the investigation?

Certainly wouldn't help Gonc's cause if he's locked up for gross incompetence/corruption.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:02 pm

bb1 wrote:A hounder asks:

Hypothetically speaking, if a civil case such as a libel trial would impact on an ongoing police investigation, could the civil case be suspended pending the results of the investigation?

Certainly wouldn't help Gonc's cause if he's locked up for gross incompetence/corruption.  Pcorneater 

Of course SY and the PJ would be the ones to connect any dots that could be leading his way, wouldn't they?  Pcorneater 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:31 pm

about: "Gonzo done a runner", no way, because he have no beer as fuel to allow him to be a runner.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next