JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon

5 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 5 Empty Re: Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:58 pm

MADDIE: OUTRAGE AT BOOK

Cop accuses McCanns

By Jerry Lawton, 28 August 2008

Madeleine McCann's parents faced fresh heartache last night as a best-seller on the case hit Britain.

Kate and Gerry are already planning to sue retired Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral, 48, over allegations in his book.

They have launched a bid to stop it being published in the UK. But the first copies have arrived here via Portuguese booksellers.

Chunks of the 221 pages have been translated into English and posted onto the internet. The book, seen by the Daily Star, includes photos from police files.

One shows Kate and Gerry, both 40, and their holiday pals giving information about Madeleine at the scene just hours after she vanished.

The police chief criticises the McCanns, their friends, Prime Minister Gordon Brown and Leicestershire Police.

Last night the McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: "This account has gross inaccuracies and is grossly defamatory.

"The conclusions are entirely false. They suggest Kate and Gerry were involved in the death, accidental or otherwise, of Madeleine and covered it up."

He added: "Mr Amaral and his publishers should not mistake a lack of action yet for any lack of long-term action.

"He is presented as a world-class Madeleine expert but what does he know?

"Do you know how many times he interviewed Kate and Gerry when he was on the case - not once!"

Madeleine, now five, vanished from the family holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, a year ago last May
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 5 Empty Re: Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:59 pm

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id137.html

A summary of the key points from 'The Truth of the Lie' Proud of the PJ

This summary obviously cannot cover every single point raised in the book but it covers most of the main points

By Cláudia
27 July 2008
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:16 pm

Bushmeat Brown seems to be seeing the error of her pitchforking, ghoulish ways...

The McCanns are right to some extent that Goncalo's printing of his book led to it fueling anti sites. The fact you can now read Goncalo's book for free and in English on the Internet shows how it isn't just reaching a few people. This is the same reason the McCanns Carter-Rucked me off Amazon. My cheap book listed right under theirs was getting very popular. When one writes anything about anyone they ability for what they say to go viral has to be now taken into account when they say it or write it. So responsibility for what one puts out there is a huge issue.

She forgets to mention that she was trying to piggy-back Kate's successful book with her invented rubbish,
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:22 pm

Some numty wanting to get in touch with Gonzo is told:

Cathy Robinson i know ben thompson, frances gallagher and joanna morris where in court with him yesterday so im sure they will have made him aware of the support he has, and fb friends limit is 5000 but u can have any number of floolowers, does he have a follw option on his?

Blondie reprising Ghoul Tour I, was she?  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:25 pm

bb1 wrote:Some numty wanting to get in touch with Gonzo is told:

Cathy Robinson i know ben thompson, frances gallagher and joanna morris where in court with him yesterday so im sure they will have made him aware of the support he has, and fb friends limit is 5000 but u can have any number of floolowers, does he have a follw option on his?

Blondie reprising Ghoul Tour I, was she?  Pcorneater 

Well, well, what a surprise. But they won't get any truth out of her.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:29 pm

She was frequently privately known on the 3As not only as a drama queen, but as a drunk.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:51 pm

lily wrote:She was frequently privately known on the 3As not only as a drama queen, but as a drunk.   Pcorneater 

I don't know if she is a drunk. But a drama queen most certainly. She is also a two faced, lying bitch with serious ego problems.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:She was frequently privately known on the 3As not only as a drama queen, but as a drunk.   Pcorneater 

I don't know if she is a drunk.  But a drama queen most certainly.  She is also a two faced, lying bitch with serious ego problems.

It was noted amongst a few posters that she was drunk when posting. Well, we reckon if it wasn't that, then it was worse....Shocked 

I absolutely concur with everything else though.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:09 pm

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/juiza-quer-ver-lucros-do-livro-de-goncalo-amaral

Lisbon Judge wants to see profits from the book of Gonçalo Amaral Required to provide tax information to McCann Gonçalo Amaral Tax Authority.

The McCanns will enlist the help of the IRS to prove that Gonçalo Amaral, former coordinator of the PJ investigating Maddie's disappearance in 2007, in the Algarve, had profits from the book 'Maddie - The Truth of the Lie'. The decision was made yesterday in an order of the judge of the 1st Civil Court of Lisbon, who is to judge the claim for compensation of EUR 1.2 million for defamation. "What's new office addresses of the Tax Authority to authorize the institution to provide the tax information requested. Should be obtained with waiver of confidentiality and it is essential to clarify any profits that have arisen from the conduct in question," the judge read yesterday. Just War and Peace publisher objected.

The move means that the process will be stopped during the summer. The final trial hearing - sentencing - will only be scheduled after the court receives the information from the tax authorities. In yesterday's session, Kate and Gerry McCann reported how the publication of the book affected the family in court. "Devastated, shocked and distressed" were the words used. Gonçalo Amaral's defense questioned why only the work 'True Lies' was the target process when there were more books published.

=======

Er, because that's the one written by the disgraced ex-cop that was supposed to be finding a missing child, not framing her parents?

Who then went on to launch a vendetta against them when he was first kicked off the case and then 'retired' from the PJ under a cloud?

That book?

Tell you, the latest new lawyer is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:14 pm

The Judge would not be requesting that that be done unless she was going to make an award against Amoral.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:16 pm

Quite, Lily - and notice the McCanns gave their Victim Impact statements without the Ward of Court business even being mentioned?

Pretty obvious that that was just another delaying, fund-raising ploy by Gonzo, possibly due to bad advice from someone in the UK.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:33 pm

Pretty obvious that that was just another delaying, fund-raising ploy by Gonzo, possibly due to bad advice from someone in the UK.

Nail on the head, Bonny. Isn't it amazing how the gullible ones are so easily exploited by a few posters?  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:13 pm

Lord spare us! Now the loony Hounders have decided they have Spies from SMERSH, or UNCLE, or NSA or something in their midst.

: The McCann Media Monitoring Unit
Post Poe Today at 7:34 pm

@Tigger,

I'd have thought that there are members on here who are part of the MMU team.

There's nothing secret and nothing cryptic about either of my posts.

I simply thought that the MMU people on the frontline ought to be made aware of what will happen when the McCann case implodes - evidence will be destroyed and the people in charge will deny all knowledge of the nastiness and bullying leaving those at the bottom to take full responsibility.

However I don't want to cause trouble on the forum, or for the forum, so delete the thread if you think that's the way to go.

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 5 Tinfoil-hat
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:00 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/the-ever-changing-faces-of-amaral-and.html

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 5 Andlawyer

Gonzo's never-ending new lawyers really are getting worse, aren't they? Cabrita looks positively smart and professional, de Oliviera didn't look too bad except for his unfortunate resemblance to an extra from Scarface, but the latest one.....he looks more like the none-too-bright accused.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:08 pm

My word. They look like a bunch of thugs and down and outs.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:43 pm

sweepyface ‏@sweepyface 3h
@60sreject #mccann K stated it in court yesterday, we got the court details on here.
She said " we use media monitoring unit"

Kate McCann said no such thing - where is this sh*te coming from?

Oh wait, I know - Blondie and her numty pal. They've invented this garbage.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Blondie has form for making up stuff. Like about Robert Murat, Priests, reporters and every other fool thing.

What a fantasist.  biggrin Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:54 am

So, what's the delay with Guedes' supposed 'court report' on Gerry McCann? Is she frantically trying to spin it so it matches what was invented by Blondie and co?

Why don't we all just write 'court reports' - no accuracy needed, just bullsh*t to keep the Gonzo fan club happy. Then we too could pretend to be ever so important and 'file court reports'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:28 pm

They all have lack of reality issues.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:41 pm

My friends, this was taken from The Portugal Resident newspaper:

http://portugalresident.com/mccanns-give-evidence-but-libel-trial-postponed-yet-again
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:29 am

No wonder it's so pro-Gonzo, look who it's by:

By LEN PORT
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:35 am

The haters have something new to whine and cry about this morning:

Saturday July 12th 2014

Lorraine Kelly

Lorraine.kelly@the-sun.co.uk

MADDIE CLAIMS UNJUST

As if she hadn't suffered enough distress, pain and sorrow, Madeleine McCann's mum, Kate, had to hear her
little boy ask why a policeman was saying his mummy had hidden his big sister.
Sean McCann had heard disgraced Portuguese police officer Goncalo Amaral on the radio claiming that his
mum and dad had faked their daughter's abduction.
The poor little boy would have been completely bewildered - and Kate must have felt that a dagger had been
plunged into her heart.
She was able to answer calmly and console her son, but how disgusting that this poor family were put through
such an ordeal by the revolting claims of a man who should have been leading the hunt for Madeleine.

Tirelessly

He seemed more interested in writing a profitable book about the tragedy and discrediting her distraught parents.
Kate and Gerry are suing Amaral over claims made in the book and in a documentary, alleging Madeleine is dead
and somehow they are complicit.
His smears have caused unbelievable agony and led to a whole raft of conspiracy theorists crawling out of the woodwork
to sling buckets of mud at Kate and Gerry.
For the past seven years they have tirelessly tried to find their daughter.
Amaral was so inept he was quickly taken off the investigation, and his bungled handling of the case could mean that Kate and Gerry
never find out what happened to their daughter.
That they are now having to go through a court ordeal to have his claims discredited is cruel and unjust.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:11 pm

e: Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense
Post kathybelle Today
@ Lorraine Kelly

I have to go out now, but when I return I'll be having a look at ways and means of contacting the fawning Kelly, to put her wise on the facts of the case. I doubt very much if she will take any notice of anything I state in my email, but I'll feel better for sending the email to her. Always assuming I can contact her by email, If I can't I'll contact the producer of her show.

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 5 Poison_pen
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:30 pm

Common sense said... 28
I would like to repeat a point which shows that their central premise is not credible. They state that their daughter was taken by a paedophile but as doctors they would certainly know that a child of her age would not live through such a horrendous experience. Another thing Amaral should do given he cant speak is to send the judge a picture of GM laughing and rubbing his hands gleefully at the pile of money in front of him when he didnt realise a long lens was looking at him. That says it all.

Sending a copy of that piece of vicious photoshopping to the judge would indeed be a wonderful idea. It would show the judge the kind of abuse the McCanns have to put up with from deranged Gonzo fans.

Because the original pic is of Arab women sitting at a table counting charity donations. Some Amaral-supporting scumbag photoshopped the picture to abuse the McCanns, and the fact that his supporters are dumb enough to fall for such crude photoshopping is further evidence of the damage the disgraced ex-cop has done to the McCann family.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:34 pm

They fall for any old sh*t just so long as it is to hurl abuse at the McCanns.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next