JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon

5 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:53 pm

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 3 Mccfad10

Junkie scum. No wonder it supports Amoral.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon

Post  lily Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:55 pm

She really is scum.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:18 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:37 pm

Thanks for posting it Bonny. Really good article.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:53 pm

So is this, and very relevant:

http://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/2014/06/17/goncalo-amaral-the-running-man/

quote:

This is a reoccurring issue with Amaral though. It’s almost like he doesn’t want to have a ruling in this case. We could ask ourselves why is he, the man with all the aces to bury the McCanns so petrified of these last days of the libel trial?

Answer is simple. He knows he’s beat. Not even the conspiracy theorists can avoid that glaring fact. With Amaral beat, they are beat and it means the head of the conspiracy hydra has been removed.

And over seven years of invested hatred and accusations will make them face up to the fact that they were horribly wrong. What is more they have left a car crash of abuse, false accusations and hideous attacks against Madeleine and her parents that at some point will be found by Madeleine’s brother and sister on the internet.

I wonder, is fear, and the need to keep on delaying the trial, the real reason Gonzo hasn't handed over proof of income as ordered some time ago?

Unfortunately, I don't think the hater scum has got the backbone to take a look at themselves in the mirror and see what they really are, what the rest of the world sees them as.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:01 pm

I wonder, is fear, and the need to keep on delaying the trial, the real reason Gonzo hasn't handed over proof of income as ordered some time ago?

Unfortunately, I don't think the hater scum has got the backbone to take a look at themselves in the mirror and see what they really are, what the rest of the world sees them as.

He is terrified, I think, Bonny. The risk of being humiliated is a very profound fear that many humans have?

In that case, we can add people who say things like 'think I am evil and perverted' having to face up to the truth of that. Look at how many people they have wound up with their horrendous lies.  mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Hater trolls attacking Madeleine's FB page again:

Claire Evans
2 hrs
banned from the official site..just cant bite my tongue with these people anymore!! [hate speech redacted]

======

Claire Evans all i wrote was [hate speech redacted]

========

Bizzy Lizzy All i said was [hate speech redacted] next minute am zapped lol

==========

Margaret Brady Bout time I take a trip on there, if only there was a delay on posting then I could plaster each thread with whst I think

=======

Claire Evans copy n paste what you say and go nuts until your blocked haha xx

==============

That's a missing child's page the scums are so gleefully trolling.  mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:35 pm

Joana Morais
‏@xklamation
Miguel Rodrigues the new lawyer #Mccann pic.twitter.com/oZFFCwr1Rm

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 3 BsCcqIYIgAA54S0

The media doesn't seem terribly interested in those two scruffy losers. Can't think why.  Pcorneater

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 3 BsCcrEdIYAAt4xh
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Educated members of the public can see what they are doing. How long before more articles about sicko trolls?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Was that Morais or one of her fellow haters screaming at the McCanns?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Incidentally, where's Gonzo in the second pic? One would have expected him to be desperate to tell the four reporters (+Martin Brunt glowering at the lawyer) all about that famous Ace - but there's no sign of him.

Oh, he didn't head for the nearest bar, did he? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:39 pm

lily wrote:Was that Morais or one of her fellow haters screaming at the McCanns?

Don't know, Lily, beyond it was some ageing Goncalette. I am sure it's just a matter of time before we find out, though.  biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:45 pm

bb1 wrote:Incidentally, where's Gonzo in the second pic? One would have expected him to be desperate to tell the four reporters (+Martin Brunt glowering at the lawyer) all about that famous Ace - but there's no sign of him.

Oh, he didn't head for the nearest bar, did he? Pcorneater 

Oh he wuld off gone to celebrait his grate victery. He did turn up.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:46 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jul/08/son-claims-hid-madeleine-kate-mccann-court

Kate McCann: my son asked about police chief's Madeleine claims
Mother of missing girl tells court her son asked her about detective's allegations that she was involved in disappearance
Share 20

The Guardian, Tuesday 8 July 2014 13.56 BST

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 3 Kate-McCann-and-husband-G-009

Kate McCann told the court in Lisbon her son, Sean heard about Amaral’s allegations on the radio while on the school bus. Photograph: Patricia De Melo Moreira/AFP/Getty Image

Kate McCann has told a court that her young son asked her about allegations by a former Portuguese police chief that she was involved in her daughter Madeleine's disappearance.

McCann and her husband, Gerry, also said they feared that their daughter's kidnapper may strike again and believed that he or she would have been laughing at claims they hid the girl's body.

The couple spoke to reporters after delivering personal statements at Lisbon's Palace of Justice in a libel case brought by them against the former detective Gonçalo Amaral over claims he made in a book about the disappearance of their daughter from the family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in the Algarve in 2007.

They told the court that there was no doubt that Amaral's claims had done "severe damage" to their struggle to find Madeleine.

Answering questions from the judge, Maria Emilia Castro, during the hearing, Kate McCann said her young son, Sean, had asked her about the allegations that she was involved in Madeleine's disappearance.

She told the court that Sean heard about Amaral's allegations on the radio while travelling on the school bus. "Sean asked me in October: 'Mr Amaral said you hid Madeleine.' I just said that he said a lot of silly things," she said.

Sean and his twin sister, Amelie, were two years old when Madeleine, who was nearly four, went missing. Kate McCann said the couple made efforts to keep information about the abduction away from their children.

"We try and anticipate if there is going to be any media coverage so they don't get any shocks and are prepared and confident to handle it," she told the court. "It is very distressing to us as adults, so for a child it would be very, very distressing."

She told the court that the children were now old enough to use computers at school and at home and had to be supervised.

Gerry McCann said that whoever was involved in the kidnap of their daughter must have been laughing during the past six years at what Amaral had claimed – that there was no abduction and there no predator on the loose. "There is – he or she or they may strike again," he said.

"There's an unsolved serious crime and there's a series of other crimes against children which have come to light who have been on holiday, so at the very least these people need to be brought to justice. We don't know if Madeleine is alive or dead but there is no evidence that she is dead and she is a missing child and she is completely innocent."

Earlier, Kate McCann told the court that she was aware that the couple did not have the support of many people in Portugal. She said this was hampering the investigation, as Portugal was the "most important country" in the search for her daughter.

"It is distressing and upsetting because we need the Portuguese people help us to find Madeleine," she said. "It also makes me feel uneasy and uncomfortable when I come to Portugal because I think people are thinking negative or really bad things about us."

She admitted she once said that she would like to be in a coma to stop the pain, and added that she had felt "defeated". She told the court that when she read Amaral's claims she was "quite desperate because of the injustice I felt towards my daughter and our family as a whole".

"It was very painful to read and I also felt anxious and fearful because of the damage I felt it was doing here in Portugal," she said. "We were working so hard, we were the only ones trying to do everything in our power to find Madeleine. It was hard enough in itself without all our efforts being crushed in this way. It just intensified the pain and fear that there was no point and we might as well give up."

No date has been set yet for the next hearing in the case as investigators look into Amaral's financial affairs. Closing speeches are not expected to take place before September.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:47 pm

bb1 wrote:
lily wrote:Was that Morais or one of her fellow haters screaming at the McCanns?

Don't know, Lily, beyond it was some ageing Goncalette. I am sure it's just a matter of time before we find out, though.  biggrin 

I wonder if it was the ugly woman with a strange hat who showed up at a former hearing?

Looking forward to the picture.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Gerry McCann said that whoever was involved in the kidnap of their daughter must have been laughing during the past six years at what Amaral had claimed – that there was no abduction and there no predator on the loose. "There is – he or she or they may strike again," he said.

"There's an unsolved serious crime and there's a series of other crimes against children which have come to light who have been on holiday, so at the very least these people need to be brought to justice. We don't know if Madeleine is alive or dead but there is no evidence that she is dead and she is a missing child and she is completely innocent."

Now that is the truth of Gonc's lie.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:51 pm

Online carlymichelle

Re: Given the Appellate Courts decision, is the libel trial a foregone conclusion?
« Reply #285 on: Today at 07:20:16 PM »
Quote from: jassi on Today at 07:14:29 PM

Or damage by 'schoolfriend'

i doubt that sean speaks portugese so unless his schoolfriends parents etc do hhw would sean know what GA says? if sean cant speak portugese he cant read it either

========

D'uh? Sean heard about Gonzo's muck ON THE RADIO. In English.

And Gonzo's nasty potboiler is all over the internet. IN ENGLISH. As are Gonzo's vile gibbers about 'fridges' and 'coffins'.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:03 pm

So, what's happened to the 'court report' that was promised hours ago by some load of numties? Too many big words? Or have the pretendy reporters been arrested for making Lisbon look untidy?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Or, does it not conform to today's numerous newspapers and TV reports?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:25 pm

It's finally appeared, and it's so bad it's funny. It bears no resemblance to reality, it's just the sort of garbage the numties like to hear to give them hope.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:29 pm

The mighty brain, the deep thinking, that has made Stuck Record a legend, is displayed once again for us to marvel at:

Meanwhile gerry was scratching his left ear yet again outside court.

Now what does that signify ?

Oh my very dear. Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 3 ROFL_C13
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:44 pm

Bingo! Have just posted that on the other thread.

Isn't that an amazing post by that most important member of the Justice Forum?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:17 pm

It's.....it's breathtaking. I doubt if anyone will be able to match it....

I see the numties have concocted a new scheme to....something or other, it involves collecting money to go on a unicorn hunt or something....

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6753-450.html

: New Nasties Thread II
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:30 pm

And what do they expect these top lawyers to actually do for the £15 so far promised or even the £200,000 projected?

Oh, sorry, no, it's something even more ridiculous than a unicorn hunt.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:23 pm

The numpties don't want to believe it though. They would think those lawyers they hired were in on it too.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:29 pm

They should have a chat with Bennett. I bet he'd do it. Pocket the money and do a runner.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next