JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon

5 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 4 Empty Re: Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon

Post  lily Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:30 pm

All fifteen quid of it.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 4 Empty Re: Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:48 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post243857.html#p243857

I wonder if there is a connection?
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:45 pm

Oh my! Gonzo's latest new lawyer seems to have had the same problems as Bennett the failed solicitor.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:58 pm

Oh My. But he does look as though he is a bit desperate. And so does Bennett.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:58 pm

bb1 wrote:http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post243857.html#p243857

I wonder if there is a connection?
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:45 pm

Oh my! Gonzo's latest new lawyer seems to have had the same problems as Bennett the failed solicitor.

It seems in certain quarters that this new law person was being praised.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:59 pm

Sabot wrote:Oh My.  But he does look as though he is a bit desperate.  And so does Bennett.

You are being very kind, Sabot.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:03 am

Unbelievable! Now the hounders have decided to track down the driver of Sean's school bus and demand to know.....something or other.

Do these disgusting, stalking obsessives ever take a long hard look at themselves? They're deranged, and sick in the head, the whole lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am

Hounder:

Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS
Post lj Today at 7:54 am

Maybe it has been discussed, but I did not see it here: has the problem of Madeleine being a warden of the court all sorted out?

It wasn't a 'problem' in the first place. Someone in the UK was feeding Gonzo duff info, and I don't think there's much doubt about who that was.

Still, it gave Gonzo an excuse to beg for more money, so I suppose the non-problem served its purpose as far as he was concerned.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:11 am

I see people that really should know better are falling for that pitchforking drivel from the numty troll which is masquerading as a 'court report'.

Shocking! But hey ho, who actually cares if they get left with egg on their faces yet again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:18 am

How very interesting! Concerning Gonzo's latest new lawyer, and his past disbarment:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6879.html

Re: I wonder if there is a connection?
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:26 pm

I will post a document I've found related to the suspension in the private section.

Dodgy goings on in PT football among other things seemingly.

Most interesting

Multi-Arguido Cristovao is currently awaiting trial for a multitude of dodgy dealings in PT football....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:33 am

Fascinating that the hounders, in their eagerness to stalk bus drivers, seem to have absolutely NO idea just of the various vehicles that are used as school buses in the year 2014.

The hounders don't seem to be in touch with reality, stuck in the world of On The Buses or something.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:39 am

BTW, why are neither Morais nor the hatertroll numty reporting events in court accurately and honestly? Like, the judge explaining to Gerry McCann that there was no need for him to provide proof of abduction - possibly because like the Yard and PJ (and any sane person) she knows that is what has happened to Madeleine?

Instead, the whole thing is being twisted, turned, spun on its head and generally pitchforked to death. No doubt it will give them hope for a while.

But like the rest of their beliefs, that will never make their garbage and fantasies be true. As they will find out in the fullness of time.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:41 am

A Morais shroom tries to grapple with the meaning of the court demanding to know about Gonzo's ill-gotten gains:

As to regards the 'fiscal' data, i.e. earnings etc. This is putting the cart before the horse. This would only be practical to the proceedings if the case is found for the McCanns and an EVALULATION of their pain & suffering has to be calculated against a potential 'pot' of money.

Yes.  biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:11 am

Interesting to see that the hounders still imagine the discredited early 'report' by Gonzo's chum, convicted torturer Tavares de Almeida, is of interest or value.

Are they actually too dumb to grasp that that was binned by the time of the Archiving Dispatch and is of no relevance- except as evidence of just how deluded Gonzo was, and that the disgraced cops trying to frame the McCanns were very rotten apples indeed?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:13 am

The Judge will have researchers who will be instructed to read the book and the files and watch the video, and pick up on any major discrepancies. She will know of anything pertinent to the trial for libel.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:14 am

Incidentally, why do the McCann-haters NEVER quote the later report by senior PJ officers - honest officers, as opposed to torturers and perjurers?

You know, the PJ report that pours cold water on the whole wonderwoof circus? They do know about that report, I suppose?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:16 am

Sabot wrote:The Judge will have researchers who will be instructed to read the book and the files and watch the video, and pick up on any major discrepancies.  She will know of anything pertinent to the trial for libel.

Of course she will, Sabot. These pitchforking fools are pig-ignorant about, well, everything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:30 am

Smiffy's pet troll fakelily whines:

Of course if they supporters really cared about truth they would get off their behinds, fly to Portugal and file a report themselves, instead of relying on truncated summaries from our tabloids.

'File a report'? Get her.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Since when was churning out misheard, misunderstood, pitchforking drivel 'filing a report'?

There are very good reasons why REAL court reporters are trained professionals - and neutral, apart from anything else. It's not the kind of employment any halfwit troll could ever be considered for.

And normal people, who support the McCann family, don't suffer from the same misplaced sense of their own importance as the hater trolls. Nor do they feel the need to insert themselves into court cases. Or troll missing children's FB pages on behalf of hatebloggers.

That sort of egotistical, self-serving conduct is the preserve of the forker, hater, hounder and numty.

This is what it leads to:

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 4 Gobby4
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:47 pm

OMG that fat lady clown was the 2nd laugh of the day yesterday. The first being clowns Amorol and his sleaze lawyer walking into court.

The numpties are right in asking to stop the circus. It's causing too many laughs.  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl 

In forum world, we have clowns like Stephen deciding there is no evidence for abduction. As if he should know. The judge didn't seem to need any yesterday as she already knew what happened. I believe its something to do with having all the files, evidence etc in front of her. Things that the numpties are not entitled to because they are unimportant no marks.

We also have the hounders who think they are MI5 and 6 combined. Let alone top flight lawyers, detectives and everyone else in between.

I wonder if they really understand how people looking at them react?   biggrin  biggrin  

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:15 pm

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 4 Gonzon10

You know, Gonzo's latest new lawyer doesn't look quite the full shilling.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:23 pm

I don't know what gives you that idea Bonny.  rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 4 Gonzol12

It's strange, I can't quite put my finger on what it is.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:30 pm

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive in Lisbon - Page 4 Gonzof10

They're like a pair of bookends.  rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:33 pm

Re: Libel trial-8 july 2014-Kate McCann's deposition-Anne Guedes/Pamalam
Post Keela Today at 2:21 pm

I am assuming that Kate does speak and read fluent Portuguese. She says that she read the book completely around 2008. So she is fluent yet they had to get the police files translated? Either she isn't fluent and is therefore lying or she is and spent a lot of money needlessly in getting the files translated. Can't have it both ways.

Nasty bit of pitchforking and false accusation there.

The hater has clearly forgotten that the vile thing was eagerly being translated into English almost as soon as the ink dried in Lisbon, and WAS on the internet in summer 2008.

But hey, since when did McCann-haters ever bother about the truth?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Yep. There was this place called the 3As forum.......

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Yes, just an opportunity to put the boot in. I don't know how accurate the English translation is, but it will be good enough to get the idea.
And The Judge will have read it in Portuguese.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next