JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Referendum aftermath - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Referendum aftermath - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Referendum aftermath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Referendum aftermath - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Referendum aftermath - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Referendum aftermath - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Referendum aftermath - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Referendum aftermath - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Referendum aftermath - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Referendum aftermath

5 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Referendum aftermath - Page 4 Empty Re: Referendum aftermath

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:07 am

I hope you are right, Sabot, but I've been at so many defeats snatched from the jaws of victory, I fear you're wrong

YES HAVE GOT ANOTHER ONE!!!!!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:12 am

YES - 33,720 (53.96%)
NO - 28,776 (46.04%)

-West Dumbartsonshire.

Midlothian not good, only 43% yes.

I don't know any more, there's little in it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:13 am

Yes 172,426 (49.1%)
No 178,811 (50.9%)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:18 am

Big No vote in East Lothian - no surprise, it's another small authority, and it's commuter belt and golf course territory. Stirling's No, again, not a great surprise.

Bear in mind, it's total votes that count.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:30 am

bb1 wrote:I hope you are right, Sabot, but I've been at so many defeats snatched from the jaws of victory, I fear you're wrong

YES HAVE GOT ANOTHER ONE!!!!!

I never accept defeat, Bonny.  There is always another time and another place.  And I haven't met a disaster yet from which some good didn't come. And I have had a few in my time.

I have been a teensy bit down of late so I needed this surge of hope to remind me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:33 am

bb1 wrote:Big No vote in East Lothian - no surprise, it's another small authority, and it's commuter belt and golf course territory. Stirling's No, again, not a great surprise.

Bear in mind, it's total votes that count.

Is it total votes? I have been wondering about that. But then it isn't an Election. Yet. I wonder how many will vote SNP next time.
Lots to do if you lose, you see.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:36 am

Welsh not British ‏@welshnotbritish 2 mins
People cheering for foodbanks, nukes and bedroom tax. sickening #indyref
Expand

Yup.

Yes: 335,482 (47%)
No: 381,025 (53%)

Anyone that voted No had better never, ever even THINK of complaining about what Westminster does to them after this, because they chose it.

But hey, they can all wave their Union Jacks when their sons are sent off to illegal wars, and Gordon Brown and co take their seats in the Lords and claim their £300 a day expenses.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:37 am

Obama will be pleased, Sabot, there's nothing holding him back from bombing - whoever's next on the hitlist to be wiped out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:41 am

Don't give up yet, Bonny. Nothing is going to wipe out the hope.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:47 am

I am too tired to work it out properly, Sabot, but I suspect it's the postal votes that have been screwed with - those nice Labour and Tory students 'helping' ancient aunties fill in their papers.

I am vastly amused by the Labour wifies in their cheap jackets wanting 'healing'; that'll be right. I really don't know how they can keep these lies up year after year, shafting the people at the very bottom of the heap, while they clock up their expenses

Oh, YES have just taken a BIG vote. At least this is easy to follow, its a straight split.

And on that note, I will say Goodnight, I don't expect to wake up to a miracle.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:54 am

A Demain, Bonny. Tomorrow is another day. Chin up. It will all be okay.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:36 am

It is almost 7.30am here and I am devastated - just watched Wee Alex cede the day, and I think the PM is coming on.   55% No - 45% Yes.   LL  
Referendum aftermath - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqsLcdC_iSjr39F4BnY8_qsszxDx9zb9iT54-Uhgfhj1HsUGD5

ETA - Actually it was Alastair Campbell with a definite snidey tone to his voice. However, when Cameron spoke he was far more measured in his response, delighted etc, just made a statement, took no questions. I think what happened with Scotland might, just might, have come as a wakeup call to Westminster as he spoke also about more powers to Wales and N Ireland re tax, healthcare etc and that matters English must also be closely looked at. I will not condemn him out of hand, I will wait and see. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:16 am

I can't cope just at the moment. Back later.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:44 am

Oh Dear. The English aren't happy. David Cameron is going to wish Scotland had won Independence. There is always more ways than one to skin a cat.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:35 am

Just seen a biddy from Scottish Labor claiming it was their campaign that defeated the independence lot. And how great Gordon Floppy Mouth Brown as good as saved the day. LL vomit
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:29 am

Glad someone is happy. The English are all screeching abuse at Cameron and Co at the moment. All demanding more power and threatening to vote UKIP.

I shouldn't worry too much about UKIP. They might win a few seats, but nothing to worry about. Just enough to cause more chaos.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:33 am

Sabot wrote:Glad someone is happy.  The English are all screeching abuse at Cameron and Co at the moment.  All demanding more power and threatening to vote UKIP.

I shouldn't worry too much about UKIP.  They might win a few seats, but nothing to worry about.  Just enough to cause more chaos.
But the referendum was won by the UK, lost by Scotland.  Surely the English should be bl**dy happy that they can still rule the roost.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:56 am

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:Glad someone is happy.  The English are all screeching abuse at Cameron and Co at the moment.  All demanding more power and threatening to vote UKIP.

I shouldn't worry too much about UKIP.  They might win a few seats, but nothing to worry about.  Just enough to cause more chaos.
But the referendum was won by the UK, lost by Scotland.  Surely the English should be bl**dy happy that they can still rule the roost.   LL

The English don't think they do rule the roost. They all hate Westminster and MPs in general.

This is a result I didn't see coming. So let's be happy for small mercies. Up the SNP vote. Get rid of the one Tory MP. And get rid of Labour in Scotland. Especially Gordon Brown. Everybody hates him as well.

On the other good news, My Pension is benefiting as we speak as the exchange rate goes up in favour of The Pound. I knew that a Yes Vote wouldn't do me any good financially, but I was happy to cope with that.

Yay Glasgow, Dumbarton West, Dundee, and the other one. Be proud of yourselves.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  erngath Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:14 am

Lamplighter wrote:Just seen a biddy from Scottish Labor claiming it was their campaign that defeated the independence lot.  And how great Gordon Floppy Mouth Brown as good as saved the day.  LL   vomit

Brown was described as being enormously popular in Scotland. No he is not.

Strange feeling here this morning. I think that apart from the diehards on each side there is a mixture of emotions in each camp.

Could Nigel Farage please just be quiet, what an idiot that man is.

erngath
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:18 am

My younger son is not a happy bunny, he emailed me early this morning with some, for him, rather ripe comments. I was so looking forward to applying for a Scots passport when my UK one runs out in 2017; I may not renew it and rely on my Austrian one as I have dual nationality. LL Sad
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:28 am

I may not renew my passport at all. I haven't any plans to visit England on the foreseeable future. And I can't afford the 100 Pounds anyway. Assuming it hasn't gone up again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:54 am

Well, I won't be taking a holiday abroad any time soon, either, LL, I refuse to get a 'British' passport.

I think what happened with Scotland might, just might, have come as a wakeup call to Westminster as he spoke also about more powers to Wales and N Ireland re tax, healthcare etc and that matters English must also be closely looked at.

It's never going to happen, LL. Cameron's days are numbered. The even more Right wing is lurking in the wings with shiny, sharp knives.

Go and look at the stock exchange. Look at all the bankers, traders, private health insurance companies, fracking companies, etc., that are celebrating this morning. I genuinely cannot believe how STUPID 55% of my fellow countrymen have been. They have chosen shiny trinkets and told the world, Yes, we like food banks, and our sons getting killed in illegal wars, we just love WMDs on our territory. Zero hour contracts? Hammering the sick and weak so Bullington Boys can get richer? Being abused by the BNP and UKIP? Come on world, kick us harder.

The whole world was watching this, millions and millions of small, ordinary folk. and praying that the Scots would the ones that stopped the greed and the bloodshed - and they didn't. The 55% can't even say they were bought and sold by English gold. The only gold on the table was ours, and they handed it all over to the City of London.

Champers all round in the City today! Extra lines of coke on Wall Street!

Just watch how fast the media loses interest in anything north of the border, finds Kim Kardashian's bum more important than anything else. Didn't take long for the ad breaks to come back on Sky, and Scotland depicted as wet, miserable and feart, as usual. I said people do strange things in polling booths, but this has to be the dumbest ever.

The 55% needn't kid themselves that they're going to escape the Farage and Boris treatment because they're nice and loyal, not like those horrid rough people in Glasgow and Dundee. They have NO idea what is heading in their direction, they haven't even bothered to find out what English MPs were saying about all the Jam Tomorrow promises.

The 45%, Glaswegians and Dundonians, and people in West Dumbarton, are the only ones that have any right to complain about what is heading their way.

Some politicians called for the immediate recall of Parliament to discuss the Prime Minister's proposals.

However, Mr Hague said recalling Parliament would be disruptive to imminent party conferences, but he said the Government would be open to the views of MPs.

If the percentages had been the other way round, Parliament would have been sitting NOW.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:08 pm

http://wingsoverscotland.com/the-country-that-wasnt/

Scotland, it pains us to say, will get the reward it deserves for its gutlessness. Having voluntarily surrendered the only bargaining chip that it’s had for the past few decades and scorned the chance to be the richest country in the world ever to declare independence, a harsh new “devolution settlement” will be imposed that will rob it of most of the gains of the Scottish Parliament, and the parties of the Union will be able to say truthfully that in doing so they’ve delivered exactly what they promised. The theatrical protestations of numerous Tory MPs in recent days will vanish when the reality is spelled out to them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:28 pm

Star:

Scots enjoy all-night drinking session as voters await referendum result
SCOTLAND woke up to a huge hangover today after both sides in the referendum enjoyed an all-night booze bender.

That's the Love-Bombing over, we're back to the insults already.

Mail:

Drunk on rebellion (not alcohol) they massed in Glasgow's George Square, turning it into a Cairo of the north, writes QUENTIN LETTS

The rebellious Scots have crushed themselves this time; maybe that ghastly Bitter ad with the stupid woman was exactly right, and the 55% actually are too dumb to think for themselves. Never mind, they're celebrating on the Stock Exchange and Wall Street.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:32 pm

http://wingsoverscotland.com/the-country-that-wasnt/

It is terrifyingly obvious. Massa got scared, threatened us uppity folks, promised us more nothing, threatened us some more, promised us he would be good and in the end many believed the Massa and decided to stay in thrall.

Now will come the whips.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next