JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY

+8
Lamplighter
muratfan
Max
sadie
lily
crazytony
Sabot
bb1
12 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 7 Empty Re: BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:06 pm

I am wondering, if that comes out, Bonny; can, the judge ask if Bennett has sold other books, after he signed the court document, and used his mother's account to hide the fact?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 7 Empty Re: BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:10 pm

I don't see any reason why that couldn't be discussed in court, Tony, I am sure Carter Ruck will be more than happy to bring the matter up Wink

And Bennett has no-one to blame but himself if they do - he opened the door, after all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:27 pm

That may very well cause him problems.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:35 pm

I swear he thinks the High Court operates by the same rules as his home forum, Tony. I don't think he has realised that he doesn't get to dictate the agenda.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:42 pm

He has said he is getting legal advice from someone?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:52 pm

yes, and then he asked forum members to help him with...legal advice Hahau Hahau
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Rose wrote:yes, and then he asked forum members to help him with...legal advice Hahau Hahau

He is getting advice from the Trolls?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:13 pm

crazytony wrote:
Rose wrote:yes, and then he asked forum members to help him with...legal advice Hahau Hahau

He is getting advice from the Trolls?

Yes Tony,

Now whats wrong with that?
Most of them want to see him go down, so all the advice they give him, can only be a bonus! For the McCann's and CR, that is rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

He's too thick to see through them, ALL of them, not just some Hahau Hahau
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Just a reminder of what he said on Friday, March 23, quote:

THANKS

Without naming anyone, I would like to thank every single person who has helped me in any way to prepare the two Affidavits. The help received has been substantial, it's been mostly from people on this forum, including some very well-qualified 'lurkeres' on this forum (they know who they are - thank you all), and it includes an offer to give evidence in court from a person well-qualified in her field, I hope to receive a sworn statement from her soon.

INDEX TO STATEMENTS

I won't post this up here for public consumption, but I have compiled a two-page index to the topics covered in both Affidavits, which - under conditions of keeping them confidential between now and the hearing - I am happy to send to anyone interested by e-mail (ajsbennett@btinternet.com).

Can you imagine - talk about Amateur Hour rofl rofl rofl rofl

it includes an offer to give evidence in court from a person well-qualified in her field,

Yeah, right - sadly for Bennett, we know perfectly well that there isn't a SINGLE PERSON in the hounder camp who has the slightest bit of professional standing. It's probably Agent Zoe Coco Mental Midas, etc., back with a new head.

And notice he is sending out information to total strangers by email?

No wonder he's being played for a fool.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:24 pm

and it includes an offer to give evidence in court from a person well-qualified in her field, I hope to receive a sworn statement from her soon.
He's going to get a female convict to give evidence for him Eek biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:28 pm

crazytony wrote:and it includes an offer to give evidence in court from a person well-qualified in her field, I hope to receive a sworn statement from her soon.
He's going to get a female convict to give evidence for him Eek biggrin

Could well be that viv person. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:29 pm

Sad, isn't it, Tony? No doubt it impressed the hounders, though. Oh - if it isn't Agent Zoe, maybe it's the PhotonScrimasMaelstrom hydra, looking for revenge on Bennett? Pcorneater

Oh, I forgot about Viv, Lily - she's another one who pretends to be qualified, isn't she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:31 pm

bb1 wrote:Sad, isn't it, Tony? No doubt it impressed the hounders, though. Oh - if it isn't Agent Zoe, maybe it's the PhotonScrimasMaelstrom hydra, looking for revenge on Bennett? Pcorneater

Oh, I forgot about Viv, Lily - she's another one who pretends to be qualified, isn't she?
Vivian, aka Andrex, has never held a license to practice law.
And Photon Sluming, would have her dirty washing hung out to dry, in the court room biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:41 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:Sad, isn't it, Tony? No doubt it impressed the hounders, though. Oh - if it isn't Agent Zoe, maybe it's the PhotonScrimasMaelstrom hydra, looking for revenge on Bennett? Pcorneater

And Photon Sluming, would have her dirty washing hung out to dry, in the court room biggrin

But we've all read her pretending that she does. biggrin

He's really spoilt for choice isn't he? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:42 pm

lily wrote:
crazytony wrote:

But we've all read her pretending that she does. biggrin

He's really spoilt for choice isn't he? Pcorneater
He's really spoilt for something rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Well, if the Judge doesn't agree with Bennett's desire to vary his undertaking, then he will most certainly be up sh*t creek?

You know, the one he voluntarily gave to the High Court? biggrin Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:59 pm

lily wrote:Well, if the Judge doesn't agree with Bennett's desire to vary his undertaking, then he will most certainly be up sh*t creek?

I can just see Bennett stamping his foot and saying to the judge, "I shall inform my mother about you, neh"

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:48 pm

crazytony wrote:
lily wrote:Well, if the Judge doesn't agree with Bennett's desire to vary his undertaking, then he will most certainly be up sh*t creek?

I can just see Bennett stamping his foot and saying to the judge, "I shall inform my mother about you, neh"

That would go down really well, Tony. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:51 pm

No, he'll demand the judge is banned for being a Mason, or something. Or start babbling about the court officials being McCann believers with decietful countenances. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:54 pm

You know lily, I have passed the stage of being able to take anything Bennett says, seriously.
He, was supposed to be a solicitor himself but, knows nothing about the law?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:57 pm

bb1 wrote:No, he'll demand the judge is banned for being a Mason, or something. Or start babbling about the court officials being McCann believers with decietful countenances. Pcorneater
And yet, he loves the mayor of Sangria, Flores, who is also a Mason.
Go figure.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:06 pm

It's terrifying to think that Bennett was ever allowed to practise law - he fouled up badly almost from the start, didn't he?

Then there was that business of the woman he did absolutely nothing to help, but took rather a lot of money from?

IMO, if he hadn't 'voluntarily' quit, he would have been struck off.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:12 pm

After he quit the firm he was training with; he hung his shingles over his own front door.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:12 pm

I have always wondered if he was a solicitor's clerk, not an actual solicitor, who set up as a solicitor. Probably an outside possibility, but he does seem to know very little about the law and its practices. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:31 pm

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 7 Disy

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next