JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY

+8
Lamplighter
muratfan
Max
sadie
lily
crazytony
Sabot
bb1
12 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 10 Empty Re: BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:33 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:France will refuse to Extradite me. I ain't done nuffink in UK what is a crime in France.
And I have dual nationality so out comes my non-UK passport. LL Hide

We could always Video Conference to The Court, LL. If they are paying. And I have got quite a lot I would like to say
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 10 Empty Re: BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY

Post  lily Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:I get the impression that Tony (Perry Mason) Bennett thinks he can choose what witnesses to call, and would love to call the McCanns. And ambush them with questions from the "research team".Perhaps one of the interminable "phone" threads.

His is in for a surprise.
I remember somewhere his boasting that he would get them into court and his questions would be in-depth and probing. He's got about much knowledge about legal procedures as a squashed amoeba! LL

He would do well to remember that this is a hearing about his failure to comply with the Undertaking HE gave to the High Court? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:30 pm

I wonder who Bennett is getting advice from?

it includes an offer to give evidence in court from a person well-qualified in her field

If it's Agent Z Cocomental Midas the Cheshire 'lifestyle coach' and hypnotherapist, he's got a bit of a problem.

Sources say the vile and obscene 'Rothely' troll is none other than Zoe herself, who is now barking-at-the-moon bonkers.

Anything could happen if he sticks her in the witness box - like her head spinning round 360o.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:33 pm

I don't think he really understands what is going on, or just what he has done. He seems to think that this is a game of Chase the Pisser, get The McCanns into Court and then brow beat them into confessing to something or other. If he doesn't like the rules he changes them. And of course, his cohorts are egging him on and convincing him he is a master with words.
The Judge is not going to like this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Anything could happen if he sticks her in the witness box - like her head spinning round 360o. Eek rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

As Sabot said, the judge isn't going to like this. I think that if he rambles and goes off on tangents, then he won't like it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:41 pm

I am actually not joking when I say I could see Bennett being sent to the cells by the judge, Lily.

Bennett seems to think that this is all some kind of game, and that he can behave as badly in court as he does on the internet.

IMO, he is in for a very rude awakening.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:44 pm

This is the problem, Bonny. The Internet can have a very bad effect on people whose reason isn't up to scratch. They get carried away and finish up thinking that it's the same in the real world and that they have some sort of charmed existence that allows them to behave as they like.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Well he certainly does seem to have a disconnect from reality.......

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:11 pm

He's not the only one....

Chris Stedman ‏ @ChrisRStedman Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@SafariSara Mr. Bennett is qualified and knows the law. The case against him is not for libel; check your facts. He's not libelled #McCann

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:12 pm

bb1 wrote:He's not the only one....

@SafariSara Mr. Bennett is qualified and knows the law. The case against him is not for libel; check your facts. He's not libelled #McCann

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
ETA: I just burned my lip!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:20 pm

bb1 wrote:He's not the only one....

Not at this stage it's not, but it's heading back that way to before he signed that Undertaking.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:26 pm

@SafariSara No, it's not to stop libelling #McCann; it is to stop distributing literature, I believe.

I wonder, are forkers born with some sort of comprehension impairment, that they cannot actually grasp reality?

How has that one managed to miss complaints 2-25, libelling the McCanns in breach of the undertaking Bennett made to the High Court?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:31 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:41 pm

Please let it be Stedman who is giving Bennett advice.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:47 pm

You never know about him being Bennett's adviser, but it wouldn't really be like Stedman to give free advice to anyone.

He charges £20 ($32) for his kindle offering on how to make a fortune.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Penny-Book-Millionaire-ebook/dp/B007M4DVYO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1333647952&sr=8-3

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:52 pm

greenink211 wrote:You never know about him being Bennett's adviser, but it wouldn't really be like Stedman to give free advice to anyone.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Penny-Book-Millionaire-ebook/dp/B007M4DVYO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1333647952&sr=8-3

I think I will write a book on, how to spot a fool biggrin
I shall call it, "It will stand you in good steed-man"

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Absolutely nothing these lunatics did would surprise me any more. It's most bizarre, ordinary, everyday words, in the English language, seem to have different meanings in their world....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:18 pm

crazytony wrote:
greenink211 wrote:You never know about him being Bennett's adviser, but it wouldn't really be like Stedman to give free advice to anyone.

I think I will write a book on, how to spot a fool biggrin
I shall call it, "It will stand you in good steed-man"
thumbsup Think it might work too seeing how many gullible people can be found on the internet.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Oh dear, dissent on Bennett's favourite forum from yoyo:

Stella had done an excellent job - its a shame she was banned over something that could have been resolved in a better way IMO..
Judge Mental, Kangdang, and Autumn, all of whom I consider as good contributors as well were also banned.
It's a real lost of good contributors as they were very dedicated to seeking the truth for Maddie and they had contributed rather well.
JM and Stella were also good at keeping out trolls. All IMHO of course.

They don't get it, do they - THEY ARE THE TROLLS.

They tick every single box for trolling, with their sick posts, and their vile imaginations, and their enthusiasm for splattering every media site that lets them with hatespam.

PS - Mental is still active in the Truthseekers, sadly having gone totally, well, mental, and is now one of the most foul-mouthed, multi-headed trolls on the internet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:49 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:03 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh dear, dissent on Bennett's favourite forum from yoyo:

Stella had done an excellent job - its a shame she was banned over something that could have been resolved in a better way IMO..
Judge Mental, Kangdang, and Autumn, all of whom I consider as good contributors as well were also banned.
It's a real lost of good contributors as they were very dedicated to seeking the truth for Maddie and they had contributed rather well.
JM and Stella were also good at keeping out trolls. All IMHO of course.

They don't get it, do they - THEY ARE THE TROLLS.

They tick every single box for trolling, with their sick posts, and their vile imaginations, and their enthusiasm for splattering every media site that lets them with hatespam.

PS - Mental is still active in the Truthseekers, sadly having gone totally, well, mental, and is now one of the most foul-mouthed, multi-headed trolls on the internet.

So who do they think these people were, and why were they banned? Or did I miss something?
I thought they were all horrible hate mongers, so I don't really understand what went on.
Do I really need to?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:11 pm

No, there is no need for anyone normal to wonder why, Sabot, it's just part of their endless bloodletting - a bit like the Borgias. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:29 pm

bb1 wrote:No, there is no need for anyone normal to wonder why, Sabot, it's just part of their endless bloodletting - a bit like the Borgias. Pcorneater

But that one, whoever it was, can't even write reasonably good English. So how is anyone supposed to understand what they are on about, let alone assume that they ever understood The FILES.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10