JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 9 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY

+8
Lamplighter
muratfan
Max
sadie
lily
crazytony
Sabot
bb1
12 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 9 Empty Re: BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Sabot wrote:
Nope, I don't think we ever have seen Books for Bennett's Houndation, Bonny. But we heard a few rumours about dodgy carryings on. And then there was the incident about paying money into his Mother's bank account. Bennett's got Power of Attorney for that account, you know so heaven knows how much money he could have Laundered.
Allegedly.
That is sure to come out in court about his mother's account.
And, he was making arrangements to receive royalties from Steve Marsden.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 9 Empty Re: BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:42 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Nope, I don't think we ever have seen Books for Bennett's Houndation, Bonny. But we heard a few rumours about dodgy carryings on. And then there was the incident about paying money into his Mother's bank account. Bennett's got Power of Attorney for that account, you know so heaven knows how much money he could have Laundered.
Allegedly.

How would Bennett having Power of Attorney over his Mother's bank account affect this, do you think, Tony? He must be able to draw out money as well as paying it in.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Not sure of UK laws, Sabot.
Here, the monies would only be used for benefit and expenses of, the mother.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Allegedly.

How would Bennett having Power of Attorney over his Mother's bank account affect this, do you think, Tony? He must be able to draw out money as well as paying it in.

Bennett can do almost what he likes with his mothers bank account and finances, I believe Sabot.

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Is there not a lawyer in the background to protect her interests, Maggs?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:15 pm

I believe he can only do what Maggs says if the Enduring Power of Attorney (now called Lasting power of Attorney) has been registered. LL

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governmentcitizensandrights/Mentalcapacityandthelaw/Mentalcapacityandplanningahead/DG_186369
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:16 pm

crazytony wrote:Is there not a lawyer in the background to protect her interests, Maggs?

Er hum, cough. He was a Solicitor. Not sure how that works.

Actually, I am seriously NOT accusing him of nicking his Mother's money. I am more interested in what he could do with money he has earned that he just might want to hide.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Lamplighter wrote:I believe he can only do what Maggs says if the Enduring Power of Attorney (now called Lasting power of Attorney) has been registered. LL

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governmentcitizensandrights/Mentalcapacityandthelaw/Mentalcapacityandplanningahead/DG_186369

Yes LL, this changed in 2007, Don't know if Bennett would have had power of attorney before the changes.
One thing though, I wonder if he's registered it?
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:21 pm

crazytony wrote:Is there not a lawyer in the background to protect her interests, Maggs?

I think that if Bennett has Power of Attorney, he can pretty much do as he pleases by UK law?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Maggs wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:I believe he can only do what Maggs says if the Enduring Power of Attorney (now called Lasting power of Attorney) has been registered. LL

Yes LL, this changed in 2007, Don't know if Bennett would have had power of attorney before the changes.
Wouldn't the bank demand it be registered?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Maggs wrote:

He should have done, as his mother could, if she is still compos menti, revoke it. My eldest son has Power of Attorney for me but he says he won't register it until he is sure I am no longer able to look after myself. I will, of course, tell him when I want him to do this. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Ho Hum. A whole new can of worms, eh what! And as already mentioned, the possible use of Bennett's Mother's bank account could be raised in Court. I shall wait with breath even more bated.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:06 pm

So far as your two additional witnesses are concerned, please confirm that Michael Gunnill will be produced for cross-examination.

Well, Mr Gunnill is accounted for; no doubt Carter Ruck have him hidden away in their Secret Witness Protection Program.

So, who are the other two who are testifying for CR? Oh, please God, let it be Debs and that SYM creature rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:26 am

Cross Examination? I would have thought that this was the last thing Mr. Bennett would want to do.
But here's some advice. "Never ask a question unless you know the answer."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:43 am

Indeed, Sabot. Bennett has been as foolish in opening this door, as his good friend Gonc in whinging about his non-existent 'honour'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:08 am

Indeed, Bonny. Presumably Carter Ruck will have to right ask further questions after Mr. Bennett has finished his cross examination. This could open up further questions that Mr. Bennett might not like at all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 am

It's bound to, Sabot.

And Bennett needn't think 'cross-examining' allows him to get away with the sort of stunts he pulls on the internet - the judge will be down on him like a ton of bricks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:59 am

I get the impression that Tony (Perry Mason) Bennett thinks he can choose what witnesses to call, and would love to call the McCanns. And ambush them with questions from the "research team".Perhaps one of the interminable "phone" threads.

His is in for a surprise.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Jean Pierre, I quite seriously would not be surprised if the judge ends up sending Bennett and his chums to the cells to cool off - none of them seem to have the slightest idea how to behave in court.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:06 pm

As we are all "Team Mccann" rofl perhaps we shall all be called? rofl

Paid up members of course! biggrin

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:I get the impression that Tony (Perry Mason) Bennett thinks he can choose what witnesses to call, and would love to call the McCanns. And ambush them with questions from the "research team".Perhaps one of the interminable "phone" threads.

His is in for a surprise.
I remember somewhere his boasting that he would get them into court and his questions would be in-depth and probing. He's got about much knowledge about legal procedures as a squashed amoeba! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Problem there, Sadie, as we are all under different legal jurisdictions rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:11 pm

bb1 wrote:Problem there, Sadie, as we are all under different legal jurisdictions rofl
And I'm no flying there, my RV will need frequent top ups as I meander across Europe, calling in at various non-alcoholic watering-holes! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:13 pm

France will refuse to Extradite me. I ain't done nuffink in UK what is a crime in France.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:32 pm

Sabot wrote:France will refuse to Extradite me. I ain't done nuffink in UK what is a crime in France.
And I have dual nationality so out comes my non-UK passport. LL Hide
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next