JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY

+8
Lamplighter
muratfan
Max
sadie
lily
crazytony
Sabot
bb1
12 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 8 Empty Re: BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:41 pm

I'm confused here:

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 8 Mrsh10

He wasn't admitted as a solicitor till 1995, unless I am reading something wrong confused
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 8 Empty Re: BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY

Post  lily Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:42 pm

crazytony wrote:You know lily, I have passed the stage of being able to take anything Bennett says, seriously.
He, was supposed to be a solicitor himself but, knows nothing about the law?

I think we all did quite a while back, Tony?

I do find it embarrassing how little he seems to know about the law and yet refers to himself as a retired solicitor. I've known clerks with more knowledge than him. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:44 pm

bb1 wrote:I'm confused here:

He wasn't admitted as a solicitor till 1995, unless I am reading something wrong confused
You are, reading it correctly, Bonny.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:49 pm

bb1 wrote:I'm confused here:

You are right, Bonny. Shocked He was in a training position (clerk).

He was introduced to the lady in l994 (via the Solicitors he was training with). He purportedly set out a retaining letter, from his home, addressed to the lady and then told her she had no case after a long time had gone by.

OMG, I reckon he got away with the fact that he was in 'training' and therefore green.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:51 pm

He was 48 years old when he was admitted as a solicitor, surely somewhat late in life to suddenly take up the law and in a very overcrowded area? LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:59 pm

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 8 Diceplin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:17 pm

So, he became a solicitor late in life, and his less-than-stellar career lasted, what, five years? In which time he managed to foul up a case involving a woman trying to get contact with her grandchild?

I really don't know how that man sleeps at night.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:24 pm

bb1 wrote:So, he became a solicitor late in life, and his less-than-stellar career lasted, what, five years? In which time he managed to foul up a case involving a woman trying to get contact with her grandchild?

I really don't know how that man sleeps at night.
He is a fool, a whole fool and, nothing but a fool biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:17 pm

Ay oop, trouble at 'mill:

Re: a picture of innocence by Dr. Roberts
rainbow-fairy Today at 11:44 am

Moa wrote:
What happened to Stella ? holliday, break or left for good? Iv'e noticed she hasn't been around for a while..

She was banned Moa - apparently she wanted a large proportion of forum members to be banned (I don't know who). I also know for a fact that she sent some very nasty pm's to people (I saw a couple) - which resulted in the loss of Daisy and jd. Its a shame, but sometimes people just spoil things for everyone.

------------

Oh, the irony - coming from people who pollute the internet with their disgusting 'theories', that's rich.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:16 pm

You Know what?

I wonder if they have seen the light?

And gone before they get into trouble .. or have to admit they were wrong all along?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:19 pm

sadie wrote:You Know what?

I wonder if they have seen the light?

And gone before they get into trouble .. or have to admit they were wrong all along?

Not Stella, Sadie. She is one dyed in the wool anti.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:20 pm

No chance, Sadie, she is still spewing hate on twitter.

More like she demanded other people be banned for not being extreme enough.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Oh, Riight.

I dont know these people

Pssst: Thanks God .... shhhh, dont tell anyone ! smile biggrin

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Is Bennett still holding the funds of the foundation in his name?
Also, is he still asking for help with his legal fees?
And does his Foundation conform to British Law?
Is it registered as a Foundation?
Where can the accounts be viewed?

One of the characteristics of the legal entities existing under the status of "Foundations", is a wide diversity of structures and purposes. Nevertheless, there are some common structural elements that are the first observed under legal scrutiny or classification.

Legal requirements followed for establishment
Purpose of the foundation
Economic activity
Supervision and management provisions
Accountability and Auditing provisions
Provisions for the amendment of the statutes or articles of incorporation
Provisions for the dissolution of the entity
Tax status of corporate and private donors
Tax status of the foundation
United Kingdom
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_(non-profit)

In the UK, the word "foundation" is sometimes used in the title of a charity, as in the British Heart Foundation and the Fairtrade Foundation. Despite this, the term is not generally used in English law, and (unlike in civil law systems) the term has no precise meaning. Instead, the concept of Charitable Trust is in use (for example, the Wellcome Trust).

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Legal requirements followed for establishment
Purpose of the foundation
Economic activity
Supervision and management provisions
Accountability and Auditing provisions
Provisions for the amendment of the statutes or articles of incorporation
Provisions for the dissolution of the entity
Tax status of corporate and private donors
Tax status of the foundation
United Kingdom

Just looking at this, what is the tax status of corporate and private donors? So, what is the tax status of the foundation?

Where can we see a copy of the accounts?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Is Bennett still holding the funds of the foundation in his name?
Also, is he still asking for help with his legal fees?
And does his Foundation conform to British Law?
Is it registered as a Foundation?
Where can the accounts be viewed?

As I recall, I think he used a generic association form - the kind of association that could be a garden club. So, did he pay the registration fee etc?

No matter what, we get back to, where is a copy of the accounts published for all to see?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:15 pm

To be honest lily, I didn't give a damn about their accounts. However, they have done so much shouting about the McCanns and their funds, I am now curious about the Foundation's.
In my opinion, if they cannot provide the accounts; they, leave themselves wide open to the same speculation they have levied at the McCanns.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:28 pm

They do indeed, Tony.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:38 pm

bb1 wrote:They do indeed, Tony.
Especially, when we have evidence of Bennett asking for monies to be paid under his mother's name.
Does that strike anyone as something an honest person would do?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Not me, Tony - it suggests he's got something to hide.

Never mind, I am sure it will be mentioned in the High Court.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Actually, it's much more interesting discussing The Gonc Fund and The Houndation Fund than it is reading their sheit about The Search For Madeleine Fund.
The Search For Madeleine Fund publishes Accounts every year, and has a Registered Accountant, while we know absolutely nothing about these other two Funds.
Time someone looked into this, if you ask me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Sabot wrote:Actually, it's much more interesting discussing The Gonc Fund and The Houndation Fund than it is reading their sheit about The Search For Madeleine Fund.
The Search For Madeleine Fund publishes Accounts every year, and has a Registered Accountant, while we know absolutely nothing about these other two Funds.
Me too, Sabot.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:03 pm

I don't think we've ever seen books for Bennett's Houndation, have we, Sabot?

And as for the Unca Am fund, let's see...

http://pjga.blogspot.com/2009/12/conta-de-solidariedade-informacao.html

Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral - Solidarity Account
Information 02 December 2009

On the 2nd of December, 2009, the Solidarity Account Amounts to a total of EUR 3220.04. PayPal donations: EUR 1620.04 Donations by direct debit / bank wire transfer: EUR 1600 , 00 Gonçalo Amaral Justice Project would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this initiative Already.

No, that's no use, that was more than two years ago...

Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral - Solidarity Account
Information January 18, 2010

On January 18, 2010, the Solidarity Account accounts for a balance of EUR 5718.45 . Total donations via PayPal: EUR 2,819.49 Total donations by direct debit / bank transfer: EUR 4400.00 Total donations raised in solidarity dinner (14Jan2010): EUR 500.00 Transfer to António Cabrita, Gonçalo Amaral's lawyer: EUR 2000.00 Bank charges: EUR 1.04 The Citizens for the Defense of Rights and Freedoms - Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral thank all who have contributed to this initiative.

It's more than two years since Cabrita was paid - wasn't there some carry-on just before the Lisbon hearings, to do with Cabrita wanting €€€€€€s?

My, how we laughed with the lawyer's secretary supposedly got swine flu - sheeples fell for it, though. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:06 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:Actually, it's much more interesting discussing The Gonc Fund and The Houndation Fund than it is reading their sheit about The Search For Madeleine Fund.
Me too, Sabot.

I could suggest starting a Petition, Tony. But it would probably be easier just to inform The Inland Revenue, at least about The Houndation Fund.
Not sure what we can do about The Gonc Fund, but I don't suppose there is much money in it, so just keep on asking questions.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Nope, I don't think we ever have seen Books for Bennett's Houndation, Bonny. But we heard a few rumours about dodgy carryings on. And then there was the incident about paying money into his Mother's bank account. Bennett's got Power of Attorney for that account, you know so heaven knows how much money he could have Laundered.
Allegedly.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next