JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY

+8
Lamplighter
muratfan
Max
sadie
lily
crazytony
Sabot
bb1
12 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 3 Empty Re: BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY

Post  lily Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:18 am

muratfan wrote:
crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:1) A sworn statement (Affidavit) of my reasons for making an Application to be released from an Undertaking which curtails my right of free speech on matters related to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann,

Astounding; Judge Tugendhat has already told him that no, actually, he doesn't have the right to say whatever he invents about people, and still Bennett thinks he does.....
I would love to know who Bennett's legal advisers are.
It would appear they are prepared to cost him everything with their advice.

Saying nothing..but he appears to be taaking my advice....hope he likes living in a tent.

Shocked ORLY? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 3 Empty Re: BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:44 am

http://www.tatianagiraudfoundation.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9&Itemid=11

Sounds a bit different from Bennett's libellous ravings - doesn't sound like his sort of thing at all.

He will end up wrecking that organisation, too, if he gets his tentacles in.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:50 am

A female version of the Lubbock case springs to mind?

You know, if he would campaign to only raise funds so that females could have the surgeries they need, it would be so much better. You could actually feel respect for him then......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:53 am

He is clearly NOT going to do anything as useful and low-profile as that, Lily. He is, instead, going to become an instant expert on Balkan and Congolese politics, and do untold damage along the way.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:02 am

He should think twice then because he might make people angry.......the wrong people?

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:06 am

I hope a few of the people involved with Tatiana Giraud have the sense to do a bit of checking on their new-found friend; he is absolutely the last person they need supporting them.

I don't think his anti-Muslim rants will go down any too well?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:16 am

bb1 wrote:I hope a few of the people involved with Tatiana Giraud have the sense to do a bit of checking on their new-found friend; he is absolutely the last person they need supporting them.

I don't think his anti-Muslim rants will go down any too well?

His rants? A huge NO NO. The KKK photo of him? Enough said.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:27 am

I hope that, for its own sake, this organisation dumps its latest supporter ASAP, Bennett will do incalculable damage to it - he is the very last person they need to be associated with.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:39 am

I hope they do too, Bonny. I'm sure there are folks who will alert this group? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:48 am

bb1 wrote:I hope that, for its own sake, this organisation dumps its latest supporter ASAP, Bennett will do incalculable damage to it - he is the very last person they need to be associated with.

He'll be their Foundation Secretary before you can say Yuman Rites. He is very plausible, if you don't know him.
And I don't think telling them he is a shit bag will help. They will have to find that out themselves.
Pcorneater
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:07 am

Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:I hope that, for its own sake, this organisation dumps its latest supporter ASAP, Bennett will do incalculable damage to it - he is the very last person they need to be associated with.

He'll be their Foundation Secretary before you can say Yuman Rites. He is very plausible, if you don't know him.
And I don't think telling them he is a shit bag will help. They will have to find that out themselves.
Pcorneater

In which case, he can suffer the consequences? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:10 am

I think he needs to try a bit of direct action, myself.

I reckon he should volunteer to be airdropped into the darkest region of the Congo, with a Victorian copy of, How to convert native heathens to the Church of England, in his pocket.

Should solve a lot of problems. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:13 am

bb1 wrote:I think he needs to try a bit of direct action, myself.

I reckon he should volunteer to be airdropped into the darkest region of the Congo, with a Victorian copy of, How to convert native heathens to the Church of England, in his pocket.

"Hey boss, look, fresh long pig!!" LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:16 am

You know, there is a massive audience waiting for him there. He could be so famous.

What's stopping him doing just what Bonny suggested? Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:18 am

Well, he's always wanted to be a martyr...I am sure his wish could be granted if he played his cards right.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:21 am

What's wrong with The Church of Scotland? We don't want him. Thank You.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:22 am

Lamplighter wrote:

"Hey boss, look, fresh long pig!!" LL rofl rofl

Not much of a Scalp though. But his head could do with shrinking.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:33 am

Nope, you can't inflict him on us, Sabot - he thinks, bizarrely, that the CofE is the only real religion in the world.

It's been explained to him that the CofE only came into being due to Henry VIII having codpiece problems, but he doesn't believe it.

Catholics and Presbyterians aren't actually Christians in Bennettworld, and Muslims are the spawn of Satan to him.

About the only organization that operates semi-normally in the Congo is the Catholic church, which runs schools, hospitals, etc. Which Bennett would not like one bit.

There are some US Pentecostal churches in the country, but they have a nasty habit of accusing people of being witches, etc., so Bennett might be more at home with them.

Some of the locals actually ARE witches, so it might not be a good idea for Bennett to annoy them too much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:41 am

So what religion was Noah, who according to Bennett, sailed off into the sunset with Several Dinosaurs on board? Well, at least two of each. Unless they immaculately concepted.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:45 am

Just a reminder of the untrue and disgraceful statement Bennett made yesterday, after suddenly becoming an expert on the Congo:

Bell Pottinger representing the Democratic Republic of the Congo, who are apparently conniving with the U.N. in covering up human and child trafficking for slavery and prostitution, both organisations being involved in mass rapes as well,

So, a British PR firm, and the UN, have been taking part in mass rapes, have they?

I don't think so - and I am sure Bell Pottinger have been informed of Bennett's statement.

It's stunning, really - Bennett only heard of the Tatiana Giraud Foundation yesterday, and he's causing them problems already.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 am

bb1 wrote:Just a reminder of the untrue and disgraceful statement Bennett made yesterday, after suddenly becoming an expert on the Congo:

Bell Pottinger representing the Democratic Republic of the Congo, who are apparently conniving with the U.N. in covering up human and child trafficking for slavery and prostitution, both organisations being involved in mass rapes as well,

So, a British PR firm, and the UN, have been taking part in mass rapes, have they?

I don't think so - and I am sure Bell Pottinger have been informed of Bennett's statement.

It's stunning, really - Bennett only heard of the Tatiana Giraud Foundation yesterday, and he's causing them problems already.

Bennett at his *cough* finest. If he continues on with this, he could find himself in serious trouble. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:57 am

Mass Rapes by Bell Pottinger? Allegedly?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:21 pm

That's what he said. So, he says that the Congo and the UN are both involved or Bell Pottinger and the UN, or Bell Pottinger and the Congo.

It's in Bennett speak so nothing is clear.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:26 pm

lily wrote:Bell Pottinger representing the Democratic Republic of the Congo, who are apparently conniving with the U.N. in covering up human and child trafficking for slavery and prostitution, both organisations being involved in mass rapes as well,

That's what he said. So, he says that the Congo and the UN are both involved or Bell Pottinger and the UN, or Bell Pottinger and the Congo.

It is Libel, Lily, whichever way you look at it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:33 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:Bell Pottinger representing the Democratic Republic of the Congo, who are apparently conniving with the U.N. in covering up human and child trafficking for slavery and prostitution, both organisations being involved in mass rapes as well,

It is Libel, Lily, whichever way you look at it.

Clearly, Sabot. Not only that, it is outrageous libel.

That is no way to help those young women. In fact, he could make it more dangerous for them. Is he a misogynist?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next