JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY

+8
Lamplighter
muratfan
Max
sadie
lily
crazytony
Sabot
bb1
12 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 2 Empty Re: BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:44 am

True or not, it isn't relevant, and Bennett should know that. But bearing in mind his abysmal knowledge of The Law, he quite probably doesn't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY - Page 2 Empty Re: BENNETT IS BONKERS - THE NEVER-ENDING STORY

Post  lily Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:55 am

Sabot wrote:
True or not, it isn't relevant, and Bennett should know that. But bearing in mind his abysmal knowledge of The Law, he quite probably doesn't.

You are right, Sabot. Do you remember his post from yonks ago where he stated that there was another court? The court of public opinion. That's what he thinks he's playing to?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:11 am

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

You are right, Sabot. Do you remember his post from yonks ago where he stated that there was another court? The court of public opinion. That's what he thinks he's playing to?

It looks like it, Lily. But he's even got that wrong, because the majority of the public don't agree with him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:25 am

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

It looks like it, Lily. But he's even got that wrong, because the majority of the public don't agree with him.

We all know that, Sabot. I guess he is still hoping...........

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:20 am

: CMOMM IS *STILL* the most popular Madeleine McCann discussion forum on the internet (from 16 August 2011)
admin Today

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
Q for Admin:
Is there an option to block an IP from visiting on forumotion? I know there was on a couple of forums I adminned a couple of years back. Had to use it when a couple of nutters kept trying to creep in so just blocked them entirely. They were php hosted I think.

Yes, there is and I've used it a few times to block muratfan and other Carter-Ruck sponsored well-wishers.

Trouble is, if anyone else's IP is similar then they also get blocked. For instance, if I were to block someone using AOL then no one else with AOL could gain access...me included.

I wonder whose ips she has actually been banning, thinking they were Evil Dark Forces? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:24 am

bb1 wrote:: CMOMM IS *STILL* the most popular Madeleine McCann discussion forum on the internet (from 16 August 2011)
admin Today

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
Q for Admin:
Is there an option to block an IP from visiting on forumotion? I know there was on a couple of forums I adminned a couple of years back. Had to use it when a couple of nutters kept trying to creep in so just blocked them entirely. They were php hosted I think.

Yes, there is and I've used it a few times to block muratfan and other Carter-Ruck sponsored well-wishers.

Trouble is, if anyone else's IP is similar then they also get blocked. For instance, if I were to block someone using AOL then no one else with AOL could gain access...me included.

I wonder whose ips she has actually been banning, thinking they were Evil Dark Forces? Pcorneater

Is that why their membership is down from 52 million? rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:26 am

Yes, I seem to remember all AOL Users getting blocked back along on some Hate Site or another. What a hoot that was.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:31 am

I believe it was IT genuis and whizz kid BeoWulf who banned AOL from 3a, Sabot rofl rofl rofl rofl

Really though, how silly are ip bans nowadays? Unless it is one with 'Scunthorpe' stuck on the end, most people's ips change constantly - almost as often as AOL.

And anyway, all the owner of the banned ip needs to do is switch to a dongle.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:13 am

I believe it was IT genuis and whizz kid BeoWulf who banned AOL from 3a, Sabot

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
Q for Admin:

Told you they were lying about their numbers.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:58 pm

crazytony wrote:Smokeandmirrors wrote:
Q for Admin:

Told you they were lying about their numbers.

Shocked Shocked Shocked thumbsup rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:07 pm

Newsflash Newsflash Newsflash

We have an exciting legal update!

Tony Bennett Today at 5:55 pm

There has been no settlement between the McCanns and me, nor have the McCanns/Carter-Ruck moved from the position set out in their letter of 20 February, so things proceed towards the two-day trial fixed for 9 and 10 May.

Today was the deadline for me to file two documents:

1) A sworn statement (Affidavit) of my reasons for making an Application to be released from an Undertaking which curtails my right of free speech on matters related to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, and

2) A second sworn statement defending the McCanns' application to have me committed to prison/fined/have my assets seized.

These were duly filed at the Court and served on Carter-Ruck this afternoon, in line with the extended deadline for filing them, namely today.

Under the new deadlines, the McCanns have 28 days to reply, i.e. by Friday 20 April.

THANKS

Without naming anyone, I would like to thank every single person who has helped me in any way to prepare the two Affidavits. The help received has been substantial, it's been mostly from people on this forum, including some very well-qualified 'lurkeres' on this forum (they know who they are - thank you all), and it includes an offer to give evidence in court from a person well-qualified in her field, I hope to receive a sworn statement from her soon.

INDEX TO STATEMENTS

I won't post this up here for public consumption, but I have compiled a two-page index to the topics covered in both Affidavits, which - under conditions of keeping them confidential between now and the hearing - I am happy to send to anyone interested by e-mail (ajsbennett@btinternet.com).

I MEET ANOTHER FOUNDATION

On my way from Chancery Lane tube station, I met members of another Foundation - the Tatiana Giraud Foundation. They were mounting a demonstration outside the officers of Bell Pottinger, with a loud hailer and some robust banners. I went over to chat to them. Bell Pottinger is on the 5th floor of a multi-storey building overlooking Chancery Lane, handy for Carter-Ruck (less than 2 minutes' walk away) and the High Court (4 minutes' walk away).

The Foundation's link is: www.tatianagiraudfoundation.org - and it seems they are very unhappy indeed with reputation mangers Bell Pottinger representing the Democratic Republic of the Congo, who are apparently conniving with the U.N. in covering up human and child trafficking for slavery and prostitution, both organisations being involved in mass rapes as well, over a period of many years.

I shall say more about the work of the Tatiana Giraud Foundation and Bell Pottinger's role in supporting child trafficking and mass rape etc. on another thread under 'Maddie - Latest News', later on.

I've sent a pic about today's demonstration to the forum-owner:

-------------------

Sounds like he is about to libel a whole new bunch of people - indeed, I suspect he just has.....

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:13 pm

So the McCanns can now sue him for libel if Bennett's request to be released from the undertaking is granted. Bang goes his 90 grand.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:23 pm

1) A sworn statement (Affidavit) of my reasons for making an Application to be released from an Undertaking which curtails my right of free speech on matters related to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann,

Astounding; Judge Tugendhat has already told him that no, actually, he doesn't have the right to say whatever he invents about people, and still Bennett thinks he does.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:31 pm

bb1 wrote:1) A sworn statement (Affidavit) of my reasons for making an Application to be released from an Undertaking which curtails my right of free speech on matters related to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann,

Astounding; Judge Tugendhat has already told him that no, actually, he doesn't have the right to say whatever he invents about people, and still Bennett thinks he does.....
I would love to know who Bennett's legal advisers are.
It would appear they are prepared to cost him everything with their advice.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Oh. Dear. He. Is. Ger. Flucked. biggrin

Never mind. I'm sure his astute forum advisers and those lurkeres (sic) will see him safely through. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Sauces say it's some bloke in the pub who's the janitor at the local Citizens' Advice Bureau Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Well, they are all cheering him on to distruction. I bet he could do with Sans Souci now.
So sad, too bad.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:02 pm

bb1 wrote:I would love to know who Bennett's legal advisers are.

Sauces say it's some bloke in the pub who's the janitor at the local Citizens' Advice Bureau Pcorneater
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Wonder if Bennett has forgotten this?

Court Order 25 November 2009 McCanns v Bennett

Post Tony Bennett Today at 5:36 pm
This is just to report here that yesterday in the Queens Bench Division, Dr Gerald McCann and Dr Kate McCann made an application against me, Reference 5196 of 2009, for an unspecified amount of damages for libel, though limited to 'no more than £50,000', and for an injunction restraining me from making any further libellous allegations against them.

On the basis of previous correspondence conducted via Carter-Ruck since their first e-mailed letter sent on 27 August 2009, and on the basis of a signed undertaking by myself earlier this month, the following has been agreed BY CONSENT:

1. I have given a number of undertakings as required by Carter-Ruck on behalf of the McCanns

2. The McCanns have agreed that the proceedings be 'stayed' indefinitley, that is, suspended or held in abeyance

3. I have already paid what was said to have been the Court fee of £440.00

4. The McCanns have made no other claim against me in respect of their costs.

There was no personal appearance in Court by any of the parties.

NOTES:

1. I should like to publicly thank the following for generous contributions already received towards my costs of £440:

a) Peter MacLeod
b) Sharon Lawrence
c) Renee Neuville
d) 'Bomaris'.

2. Carter-Ruck told me today that they had got the Court fee wrong and that it was only £400. Their letter to me today (26 November) states:

"Please also find enclosed a cheque in the sum of £40.00; these funds are being returned to you because the Court fees incurred by our clients totalled only £400.00, rather than the £440.00 we had anticipated"

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 am

2. The McCanns have agreed that the proceedings be 'stayed' indefinitley

So when is he due back in court over all of this? Also, does anyone have Judge Tugendhut's comments regarding libel? Pcorneater

Last edited by lily on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:20 am

So he has been given yet another chance, has he?

Bet he will be "at it" again soon. Probably all done covertly, but he wont be able to resist it, imo Rolling Eyes .

Now what was the title of this thread? Something about "bonkers"?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:12 am

sadie wrote:So he has been given yet another chance, has he?

Bet he will be "at it" again soon. Probably all done covertly, but he wont be able to resist it, imo Rolling Eyes .

Now what was the title of this thread? Something about "bonkers"?

He hasn't been given another chance, Sadie, that was the original agreement providing he didn't libel the McCann's again. He is due back in court in May.

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:17 am

Found the date I was looking for.

TRIAL DATE McCanns v Bennett 9 & 10 May 2012
Tony Bennett Today at 1:10 pm

I informed Carter-Ruck on 23 February that I would be making no further comment of any kind about the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann until after the conclusion of the committal-to-prison trial.

I am able however to report that today the Royal Courts of Justice have written to me to say that the trial is scheduled to last TWO DAYS and will take place on

WEDNESDAY 9TH and THURSDAY 10TH MAY 2012

at the Royal Courts of Justuice, the Strand.

Unless there is a settlement between the parties prior to that date, two applications will be considered by the Court:

1. By the McCanns to have me imprisoned, fined, or my assets seized (or any combination) for allegedly breaching Part C of the undertakings I gave them and the High Court on 25 November 2009

and

2. By me to be released from Part C of the undertakings I gave to the McCanns and the Court.

I can add one other matter, namely that the McCanns have withdrawn the claim that the sale of one book to Michael Gunnill breached Part A of my undertakings (not to sell or distribute '60 Reasons'). However, the act of sending this book to Michael Gunnill is still retained by the McCanns as alleged breach of undertaking No. 1 on a list of 25 alleged breaches of Part C.

I understand it may be regarded as a breach of my undertaking if I were to re-state what Part C of my undertakings required me not to do.

I'm sorry, I won't be able to make any further comment nor answer any further questions about this matter on here unless it is simply to convey any details about the forthcoming trial.

Bennett's big roll of the dice. biggrin Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:05 am

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:1) A sworn statement (Affidavit) of my reasons for making an Application to be released from an Undertaking which curtails my right of free speech on matters related to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann,

Saying nothing..but he appears to be taaking my advice....hope he likes living in a tent.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next