JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia?

+3
Pedro Silva
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia?

Post  lily Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Eek Eek Eek mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia?

Post  crazytony Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:05 pm

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 5 Butlerbreak

Not the only ones who know....now. rofl rofl rofl rofl 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 5 Butler10

Is ' a voice in her head' polite for, A bottle of gin?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:14 pm

God only knows. rofl rofl rofl 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:30 pm

Could it have been the voice of Gonc? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:40 pm

OMG, it's the Justice site's pet at her finest! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t271-for-your-delectation-the-emu-tribute-thread

silkcut says:
fk you too then? isn't it? pathetic little person, you pathetic little numbnut making out i support torture, wonder what your little problem really is then, oh gawd, i was right when i said last night bring out the vomit buckets, the posters came out to prove me right, all day, never mind, stroll on

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 6, 2011 9:30 PMchocotruffle, its best to eat your own sh it when you are a liar, night have nice dreams though

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 6, 2011 9:49 PMleavng the choco lying little ba stard and his mate lizzi little b itch and their mate lying little lilac to rot in hell tonight cos thats what liars deserve, nite

Too funny! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Even funnier is that there are plenty more where they came from.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:03 pm

Is there anyone she hasn't abused over her years of trolling for Gonc?

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 25, 2011 2:10 AM
your days work rilke is the devils, enjoy though you nasty piece of filth

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 25, 2011 2:28 AM
oh di pi ss off your moronic piece of sh t lol

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:24 pm

Just think what she could do with Shakespeare. rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:25 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t271-for-your-delectation-the-emu-tribute-thread

Emu loves calling people planks, amongst other things, doesn't she? No wonder she's been banned from every site known to man. Except the one where she's speshul.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:34 pm

That thread is filled with the ravings of a drunken loony. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

You don't suppose that she is up to her old tricks and that is why she is considered speshul, do you? Rolling Eyes 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:04 pm

It is quite beyond me why she, or one or two others, are even tolerated there, Lily. If they've already been hoofed off anti-McCann sites for extremism, then they are bad news, IMO.

This business of no-one being allowed to mention Luz's vile posts and threads, after what was said in court, is ridiculous. They're actually letting one of the probable culprits post, and no-one is allowed to object.

Ah well, something else that's not our problem.

Humpty Bumpty ‏@RealHumptyB 13h
Have to admit, didn't read Kate #McCann book. Was 'kidnap plot' mentioned?

And that sicko sounds as if it wants to be praised for its sickness.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:21 pm

Nick Bennett ‏@njbennett 13m
@wotsbutlerdoing @RosalindaHu @Mercedessigue @SafariSara Pple who have nothing 2 fear/hide. Do Fitzpatricks + Needhams monitor fora? #McCann

The Fitzpatricks most certainly did; they had a huge family fight on the old 3A, and Audrey is/was a member of MM.

They may have other things on their mind now, what with Good Old Dave having killed Amy's brother.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:48 pm

bb1 wrote:It is quite beyond me why she, or one or two others, are even tolerated there, Lily. If they've already been hoofed off anti-McCann sites for extremism, then they are bad news, IMO.

This business of no-one being allowed to mention Luz's vile posts and threads, after what was said in court, is ridiculous. They're actually letting one of the probable culprits post, and no-one is allowed to object.

Ah well, something else that's not our problem.

Humpty Bumpty ‏@RealHumptyB 13h
Have to admit, didn't read Kate #McCann book. Was 'kidnap plot' mentioned?

And that sicko sounds as if it wants to be praised for its sickness.
They obviously do not want to be known as a fair and impartial site? If not, why do they call themselves UK Justice Forum?

How hypocritical can they get?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:51 pm

bb1 wrote:Nick Bennett ‏@njbennett 13m
@wotsbutlerdoing @RosalindaHu @Mercedessigue @SafariSara Pple who have nothing 2 fear/hide. Do Fitzpatricks + Needhams monitor fora? #McCann

The Fitzpatricks most certainly did; they had a huge family fight on the old 3A, and Audrey is/was a member of MM.

They may have other things on their mind now, what with Good Old Dave having killed Amy's brother.
Oh my.....sounds familiar. Remember Bennett and his postings that people should post in their own names? Except the hounders snooped for everything they could find about their prey.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 pm

They are absolutely pathetic, Lily, aren't they? I don't think there are words in the English language to cover their stupidity, obscenity and conspiraloonacy.....

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Erm What's all this shite in the court transcripts about Michael Wright using GREEN INK then? Now then Now then > There's a depraved monstering t**d on twitter called @GreenInk211 > Do they know each other? Coz people who use green ink aren't something I come across often

yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:57 pm

It's that connect the dots stuff again. clown 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:09 pm

Quote from: Redblossom on Today at 10:51:33 PM
Good luck in unravelling that piece out, taken from a time and place where lots of wierdos nutters and extremists crawled around in a snakes belly, seriously! For the Mccanns to use that as something inspired by Amarals book is one of the most nonsensical things I have ever read. Scraping deep barrels springs to mind.

She'd be the expert on scraping barrels. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:19 pm

She'd be the expert on scraping barrels.

Not to mention

most nonsensical things Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:05 am

sammyc wrote:
@greenink2L1 has been pestering kikoratton (dewi lennard) on Twitter. Kiko tweets on Sept 12 that 'this tit (@greenink2L1) might be Gerry'.

Greenink will be flattered. Not only do those whackjobs think he's Michael Wright, now they think he's Gerry McCann too. yernuts yernuts yernuts 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:15 am

Humpty Bumpty ‏@RealHumptyB
Not really following #McCanns v Amaral libel case but just seems to be making situation worse. Esp 4 #McCann kids. Parties should settle.

Worried about what else may come out, is he? He didn't care about the 'McCann kids' when he was threatening to kidnap one, or saying things like:

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 5 8ur5

He didn't care about them when he was inciting his fellow haters to attack their granny and invalid granddad, or the wives of family friends.

He didn't care about 'McCann kids' when he was inciting his fellow scum to attack their parents. What's his problem? Worried about getting a knock on the door from the tabloids, is he?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:03 pm

And I will find the posts of incitement he made.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Flattered I am.

But what the morons don't appear to know is that I do know who I am and have no need of them telling me who I am.

They may think they know who I am but, really, do they know who I am?

Perhaps they do and perhaps they don't.

That's for me to know and for them to think they know.

And 'tis always better to know than to merely think you know.

Or so my dear mother tells me.

I do recall Lardy Mard Arse (Mike Hardy / Spudgun01 the animal LOVER from Kent) telling everyone he knew who I wasn't but he never got that right either.

So if they don't know who I isn't then how can they be sure I am who they think I is?

Or if that isn't clear.

Perhaps I am who some of them think I am not and perhaps I am not who some of them think I am or maybe I am not either who they think I am or who they think I am not and am in fact who they don't think I am or even more likely who they do think I am not. Then again, maybe I am someone else altogether and they are not even thinking yet who I am or who I am not.

Last edited by greenink211 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:38 pm

Oh, hello, Greenink? Or should we call you Michael? Or Gerry? Personally, I like it when the McCann-haters make complete IDIOTS of themselves in this manner.

It's proof-positive of what a loose grip on reality they have, and how hopelessly flawed their judgement is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:44 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, hello, Greenink? Or should we call you Michael? Or Gerry?  Personally, I like it when the McCann-haters make complete IDIOTS of themselves in this manner.

It's proof-positive of what a loose grip on reality they have, and how hopelessly flawed their judgement is.
I have edited my previous post.

Dear me, though, I am shocked that you think these wonderful troof seekers are IDIOTS. What on earth makes you think that?

Are you not aware that as a leading light in lizard land I can morph into anyone, anywhere, anytime so can be Gerry today, Michael yesterday and even (shhh don't tell everyone), Goncalo tomorrow.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next