JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia?

+3
Pedro Silva
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia?

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:31 pm

More nonsense from Guedes:

The problem is there was no translation of the book on Internet in August 2008...

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar 

It was on 3A from July 2008 onwards.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia?

Post  lily Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:38 pm

I hope she feels embarrassed by that truth. She sure sounds like the loud woman in the pointy hat, doesn't she?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:45 pm

I know we've discussed this before but seriously, are they getting paid to lie?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:48 pm

I find this absolutely shocking, Lily. It's a matter of record that translations of the book appeared online almost as soon as it was published in July 2008. I've given proof of that a separate thread so there is no room for doubt.

It's also a matter of record that the Yard have no interest in the McCanns or their friends - so why are prominent Gonc supporters telling flat-out lies in public?

I've never known people like them before.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:03 am

If they are not being paid to lie then they are pathological liars.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:54 am

MotherJean Ellis
I'll try and word this question,is this case in Portugal for Real,because from what I've read up to just it doesn't seem as though any of the participants are . It is more from a Faulty Towers Sketch.
.....blah blah blah.....

That's what happens when the 'court reporter' has seemingly learned English from Stanley Unwin.........
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7