JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia?

+3
Pedro Silva
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia?

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:41 am

Oh dear. So, Bullsh't's flying monkey fakelily, the one who trolls missing children's FB sites on his behalf, thinks she can issue orders?

Bad move - NO-ONE jumps to obey the likes of her. Quite the opposite, in fact. Anyway, it's too entertaining to watch the McCann-haters twisting, wriggling, making prats of themselves and digging themselves into ever-deeper holes.Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia?

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:55 am

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post191451.html?sid=5d4d1fc5eca5d3317a8f8ab17af11b68#p191451

On the subject of the jeanmonroe hater obsessive, quote:

Why doesn't she just ask the person concerned to tell the truth - you know; that thing they claim to be so fond of?

Or ask him why is claiming it wasn't him: Is he worried the tabloids will be at his door within minutes? Is he now realising that his words and actions have damaged his beloved Amoral? Is he horrified by that delicious irony?

And then ask your beloved Mr Bennett about the hoops he had to jump through in order to provide the court with 'evidence' for his court case. Does she really think for one minute that the Portuguese court wouldn't expect the same? From all parties?

The person who made the threats is making you all look more stupid than usual - who knew that was even possible?

========

The Amaral Fan Club is in a real panic about this, from the way they are carrying on. And they have very good reason to be.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:58 am

Typical faux-concern from a forker:

Mumbles ‏@Mumblingaway
So not one of you pro #McCann 's gives a damn about the impact such headlines will have on the twins. Is that right?

As usual, blaming the victims instead of the perpetrators - themselves.

The very best protection for the McCann twins is the entire world knowing about the kind of hate campaign that has been perpetrated against their parents - against the whole McCann family, in fact.

The McCann-haters are only screeching because they never, ever expected the spotlight to be turned on THEIR vile behaviour, in a Portuguese court of law. Right in front of their shabby idol.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:49 am

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t259p30-the-goncalo-amaral-libel-trial

Warren Thornton
DAILY MAIL PRINT LIES TO HELP GUILTY PARENTS

Too funny - do the McCann-haters never tire of making complete tw@ts of themselves?

Hahau

Do they seriously expect people to hand over names, information, etc., to anonymous internet whackjobs?

ETA, especially when minors are involved?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:33 am

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 WUM1

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:41 am

Good God! I'm glad MsMarbles and myself were safely well away from that cesspit by then, Tony.

Notice who is frequently the first to acknowledge these disgusting posts?

LOOKAMEE!!!! sounded downright excited about this one:

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 Humpty10

BTW, is it me, or does 'Monaco' sound rather like that Thornton numty, who's made such a fool of himself harrassing the Mail?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:47 am

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 Veiled+Threat

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:50 am

Still going through my lot of screenshots and will post the interesting ones;) 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:56 am

thumbsup 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:07 pm

Interesting to see that the McCann-haters are trying to convince themselves that the kidnap threat 'has never been discussed before'.

But it has - just not on the conspiraloon hate sites, where they prefer to invent disgusting 'theories'.

It was mentioned as recently as March:

http://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/2013/03/18/the-madeleine-foundation-and-the-inextricable-link-to-violence/

Even before the mighty fall of the 3 Arguidos following infighting among the moderators, threats were beginning to bubble to the surface of the site. Suggestions of wanting to kidnap the McCann twins in an effort to make “Kate talk”. Another suggestion was to have someone do surveillance on Gerry McCann to identify the best place he could be confronted out of public view and assaulted.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 Cesspitgob

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 Kate1

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:20 pm

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 Kate1

That is disgusting, isn't it - and says far more about the creature who wrote it than it ever could about the McCanns.

As for using the 'F' word to describe Madeleine - that was a new low, even for forkers. I hope Admin of the Justice site are reading this, and seeing the kind of sickos they are allowing to run riot on their site.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:47 pm

this should be reported to the police.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:48 pm

I am amazed at the amount of screenshots I have. Some date back to 2007.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:54 pm

I really must take time to go through all my old stuff too, Tony. I have a very bad habit of labelling all the ravings and threats from the McCann-haters Scumbag 1, 2, 3, etc. so I have to check every single one till I find what I'm looking for. biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:59 pm

Fascinating stuff, most of which I have never seen. Looking forward to more revelations. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Yes, we've all got mounds of their threats and abuse - I'd forgotten a lot of it till this blew up, LL. Myths have even more, I think.

And as I said on the other thread, pitchforkers stamping their hooves and issuing demands makes no difference whatsoever to what gets posted, and when.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 Haverncretin

I just had to post their stupidity rofl rofl rofl rofl 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:43 pm

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 Haverncretin

Oh, I'd forgotten that gem - yoyo thinking the ad was part of the story. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:45 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:54 pm

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 LA+has+foot+in+mouth

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:56 pm

Bennett doesn't like reminded of just how involved with him Laffinthug was, does he? And there was all that carry-on over the elastic £400...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Incidentally, why are all the Amaral supporters trying to convince each other that HumptyBumpty was a 'lone nutcase' or the threats were made by a 'troll'.

Humpty's conducted a vile campaign against the McCann family for years; many of them have posted in support of him.

He's chums with them on twitter at present. It really is time the McCann-haters stopped lying to themselves about what they really are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:07 pm

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 3 Lsick

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:11 pm

God Almighty! These creatures need locking up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next