JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia?

+3
Pedro Silva
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 6 Empty Re: Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia?

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Well, you're not the only one, Greenink. The nutters are convinced our Tony can fly faster than a speeding bullet from California to Ireland, and one prominent hateblogger is convinced Pedro and I are the same person. yernuts yernuts yernuts 

So, we must all be, like, the X-men or something?

I wouldn't pay too much attention to My Cardi; who can forget him hurling abuse at Jim Gamble, convinced he was talking to an imposter. Like I say, it all serves to demonstrate what a loose grip they have on reality.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 6 Empty Re: Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia?

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:09 pm

Incidentally, all the McCann-haters seem to have very short memories. Like, they've forgotten 3A was NEVER hacked.

Odd things started happening just after Humpty was making all his threats of violence; it was widely rumoured at the time that BeoWulf had left the backdoor open on purpose and was co-operating with LE and lawyers.

He certainly made his disgust with it, and 'criminals' plain when he destroyed Frankenstein's Monster a few months later.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Re: Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral
Post wjk Today

I wonder if anyone from SY is sat in court listening to the McCanns witnesses?

Possibly; they most certainly won't be hearing the same as Guedes claims to be. They'll be hearing the testimony that's been omitted from the 'court reports' for starters, and they will know what English words actually mean, as opposed to what Guedes has decided they mean.

But carry on deluding yourselves! biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Deluded hounder:

If we ever get to know those nasty peoples name, and i believe that Mr Wrong has had to produce hard copies, for the court, for all to see, then it shouldn't take ex 3A's admin to long to confirm if those particular 'members' had been on there a long or short time.
If for example the 'threats' were made by a 'newbies' who only posted 1,2,3 times, and who then 'disappeared' it could well be Mr Wrong and his 'pranksters' screenshotting the 'posts' for future use in ,say, a libel case.

What? Have they somehow failed to miss the information that the threats were made by one HumptyDumpty, a longstanding hater?

Here he is in action:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/oh-dear-oh-dear-mr-ed-w.html

He can be found on twitter, pitchforking away.

They really should face reality - that one of their own kind made those threats.

And why on earth would '3A admin' get themselves involved in this?

Bren came to her senses and turned her back on the Dark Side long ago.

BeoWulf, the site owner, detested 3A by the end, called its members 'criminals' and destroyed the Frankenstein's Monster he had, much to his regret, helped create.

Though it's widely believed that he handed over a copy of the database to LE and CR just after Humpty and co went on their unchecked rampage.

The McCann-haters just don't seem to get it.

1. All this happened, and the people who need it, have ample proof. As do many of us.

2. 3A Admin came to loathe 3A and want nothing to do with the cesspit.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:44 pm

PS - Guedes is being economical with the truth. But like so much else, that's not our problem, so they can all find out the hard way. As usual. biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:27 pm

Ex-3A Admin doesn't seem to be in the slightest bit interested in the pitchforkers' predicament:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post191959.html?sid=0c14b2dcad6982c245b9d5e2a53dbdec#p191959

And rightly so. The McCann-haters will all just have to squirm; they really should try to grasp that they are entitled to nothing. From anyone.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Well I have had my eyes opened over the last few days. The ones on twitter who come across on the #mccann  as holier than thou; sure as hell were not, when on the 3A'.

Thanks to a friend, I now am able to match the vile bile names to their 3A posts.
So those miss prissies on the hash tag....can give up. You aint all that!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:37 pm

biggrin biggrin biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Do we all remember the vile picture of Gerry and cuddle cat made by alanw69? I have that and, now have his full name. Stevo and the neck thread, got that too. Sick jokes by rainbowwarrior, got them too. So if the prissy prats on the McCann hash tag wish.....let's get ready to rumble Comeonthen 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:27 pm

I have that obscenity, too, Tony. I am finding it most entertaining to watch all the prissy McCann-haters on the Justice site pretending that the McCanns and others haven't been subjected to the most vile persecution by the likes of them.

They really should remember that we have more than ample proof of all their previous Bad Acts.

That twitching obscenity was on 3A for WEEKS, and they all LOL-ed at it.

The internet doesn't do 'forgetting'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:09 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:04 pm

Maybe the antis should have a look at this, in the words of Steven Stayner who was abducted aged 7 and was reunited with his family after escaping...instead of slagging off parents of a missing kid

"You should know that the first thing abductors often do is convince the child that their parents don't want them. My abductor faked phone calls to my parents. He actually told me he went to court to get legal custody. I was seven. I had nowhere else to turn. I eventually accepted the lie as reality.

"The next stage was adapting for survival. This meant doing anything to avoid punishment. I actually helped my abductor keep the secret.
http://www.stevenstaynerfoundation.com/stevens-legacy.php
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:11 pm

Yes it is. Can the haters begin to understand how the internet does not forget? Furthermore, it has got more sophisticated now and we all know. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:14 pm

What on earth is this garbage from a loony forker, being quoted on Myths?

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post192020.html#p192020

Re: New Nasties Thread
PostPosted by blossom » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:09 pm

OMA has accused just about every person who ever posted a good word about the McCanns on Amazon of being in their pay. His latest offering has totally convinced me that he is stark staring mad.

I was never around the old forums but surely this is garbage
----

---------nutter post follows.

It most certainly is. Forums splitting into three? US firms? yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts 

And the loony forkers wonder why people mock them. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:41 pm

US firms? That'll be Stevo then?  

We don't mock them enough.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Oh, look where this bullpoo has come from:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post192040.html#p192040

Paul Reesposted toBBC Free Speech
August 14
Time "Waleed" engaged @metpoliceuk with what he knows about the fraudulent #McCann fund (his description). #Controversy

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 6 Wheres-waldo

These idiots will believe any old drivel, won't they? Does it never, ever occur to them that someone might just be taking the p*ss out of them? rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Those poor haters are going to get disappointed again. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 6 Laffifool

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:24 pm

It's time we have Laffin on the screen again. He really was on the ball where our Tony was concerned.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 6 That'll+be+the+day

Last edited by crazytony on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:25 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Amazing how the Sage of Scunthorpe turned out to be EXACTLY as everyone had imagined....

Are McCann-haters afflicted with amnesia? - Page 6 Laffinsean

He and emu should hook up, they have so much in common...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Isn't it funny how they do look as you would imagine? Like the photo of the female troll in the paper quite some time ago. Is that emu do you think?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:52 pm

The huge fat one with the tattoos? Yes, I suspect a lot of them are like that...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:57 pm

That's the one Bonny. Eek 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next