JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN

+5
lily
Lamplighter
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 Empty Re: STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:26 pm

crazytony wrote:Brown doesn't work Pro Bono!
http://www.ajr.org/article.asp?id=2723

Isn't it a standing joke in the States that B$own has to say she works 'pro bono', because no-one would be mad enough to pay her?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 Empty Re: STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Oh look, she is issuing demands:

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Ronnie, I am suing the McCanns, not the Madeleine Fund. However, people have been contributing to a fund that CLEARLY states it can be used by the McCanns for any purpose they chose. Personally, I would not contribute to a fund which states this. Before I contribute to any supposedly charitable causes, I want to see a breakdown and proof of how the money is actually spent. The Pat Brown Maddie Search Fund is set up differently. Firstly, at this point in time, all monies in the Fund are obtained from book sales and not donations. Secondly, none of the monies go to pay for salaries which be a necessity to do the work or can be a way of paying for one's lifestyle and that of anyone one chooses. Thirdly, my Fund monies will be itemized so folks can see exactly how every dollar, pound, or Euro is spent. The Madeleine fund was not set up in this way and, in my opinion, a lot of people have thrown away good money on pointless investigative avenues and uses of their money for purposes other than finding Madeleine. Before my lawsuit comes to pass, I suggest all donators demand that the McCann's add language to the Fund which clearly states none of the Fund money will be use to pay solicitors or to pay any damages required by the courts.

Here's a suggestion - take a hike. It is NONE of her business if people freely choose to donate to the Find Madeleine fund.

No-one is going to be 'demanding' anything.

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:38 pm

bb1 wrote:
crazytony wrote:Brown doesn't work Pro Bono!
http://www.ajr.org/article.asp?id=2723

Isn't it a standing joke in the States that B$own has to say she works 'pro bono', because no-one would be mad enough to pay her?
Brown is paid, however, for appearances on Court TV's "I, Detective" series.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Screengrab of her demands, Tony - I am sure you know people who will want the confirmation of what she is up to:

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 Brown_10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:51 pm

I am going to swing for her. As my dear old granny used to say.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Any news of these demands flooding in.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Brown says she is suing a British couple for denying her freedom of speech.
Does Brown know if every country that her book can be downloaded in is covered by exactly the same freedom of speech laws?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:00 pm

She disgusts me, she disgusts all right-thinking people, Sabot. She's blowing hot air about her 'libel case' - it's never going to see a courtroom.

But that ANYONE could be so STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 6 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 6 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 6 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 6 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 6 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 6 that she would even think such a shameful thing, that she is deliberately trying to hurt the McCanns.....sadistic.

What did we reckon her nasty little leaflet being withdrawn from Amazon, by Amazon, cost her? $250? Souls must come cheap these days.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:03 pm

crazytony wrote:Brown says she is suing a British couple for denying her freedom of speech.
Does Brown know if every country that her book can be downloaded in is covered by exactly the same freedom of speech laws?

Her Free Speach (but only for pitchforkers) hasn't been denied, though, has it? Anyone who wishes to can buy her pamphlet here:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Profile-of-the-Disappearance-of-Madeleine-McCann/Pat-Brown/e/2940013117815?itm=2&usri=madeleine+mccann

There, they can all rush off and buy it now, can't they? Oh dear, looks like not too many want to..

Pub. Date: July 2011
Publisher: Pat Brown
Sold By: Barnes & Noble
Format: NOOK Book (eBook)
Sales Rank: 68,619

I can't wait to see her try to force Amazon to sell her leaflet - in the US, of all places. I think they have laws about that kind of Stalinist behaviour?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:11 pm

sans_souci wrote:Any news of these demands flooding in.

No, why would there be, sans? One assumes this is yet more of B$own assuming that peasants in Englandshire are too stupid to be trusted to freely donate, of their own choosing, to a legally-run British fund to try to find a missing British child.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:45 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh look, she is issuing demands:

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Ronnie, I am suing the McCanns, not the Madeleine Fund. However, people have been contributing to a fund that CLEARLY states it can be used by the McCanns for any purpose they chose. Personally, I would not contribute to a fund which states this. Before I contribute to any supposedly charitable causes, I want to see a breakdown and proof of how the money is actually spent. The Pat Brown Maddie Search Fund is set up differently. Firstly, at this point in time, all monies in the Fund are obtained from book sales and not donations. Secondly, none of the monies go to pay for salaries which be a necessity to do the work or can be a way of paying for one's lifestyle and that of anyone one chooses. Thirdly, my Fund monies will be itemized so folks can see exactly how every dollar, pound, or Euro is spent. The Madeleine fund was not set up in this way and, in my opinion, a lot of people have thrown away good money on pointless investigative avenues and uses of their money for purposes other than finding Madeleine. Before my lawsuit comes to pass, I suggest all donators demand that the McCann's add language to the Fund which clearly states none of the Fund money will be use to pay solicitors or to pay any damages required by the courts.

Here's a suggestion - take a hike. It is NONE of her business if people freely choose to donate to the Find Madeleine fund.

So, she is not accepting Donations. And she is not paying herself a Salary.

What is she doing with the other 50%? Paying her Booze Bill?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:02 pm

bb1 wrote:She disgusts me, she disgusts all right-thinking people, Sabot. She's blowing hot air about her 'libel case' - it's never going to see a courtroom.

But that ANYONE could be so STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 6 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 6 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 6 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 6 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 6 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 6 that she would even think such a shameful thing, that she is deliberately trying to hurt the McCanns.....sadistic.

What did we reckon her nasty little leaflet being withdrawn from Amazon, by Amazon, cost her? $250? Souls must come cheap these days.

I don't know what the Legal Implications are of what she is trying to do. She might be right. Perhaps Carter Ruck did Tortiously Interfere with her Business. But it won't have been for much, and I can hardly see Carter Ruck laying themselves open to that sort of accusation.

"Dear Sir, Or, To Whoever it might concern,

The Pamphlet written by Mz. Brown could be seen as Libellous in a Court of Law, in which case Amazon could also be held responsible.
However, the decision to publish remains entirely yours.

Yours faithfully."

Incidentally, if in doubt, always use, "Who" and not "Whom".

Don't you ever just love, "Words".
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:26 pm

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 8 Threat10

If that isn't a clear admittance that she is trying to extort money out of the McCanns in the hope that they will pay up for the sake of Madeleine and the twins, then I don't know what is.

Sick, sick sick.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Didn't she just say it all. But not this time, Sweetie. Just bog off and Profile America.

Sorry, Tony and Lily, but she is getting on my Self Appointed Titties.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Jayelles wrote:
bb1 wrote:Oh look, she is issuing demands:

She does not understand that UNDER UK LAW, the Fund is fully accountable to those with a need to know - i.e. the Inland Revenue. I seriously doubt that anyone other than the pitchforkers would be interested in knowing how each pound is spent.

You are quite right there, Jay. The Fund is audited on an annual basis by Chartered Accountants.

Now, I do hope she will prove that she has set up her fund correctly. I personally want to know where I can see all appropriate documents. I also want to know that she will be posting up all information regarding income taxes of said fund. Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:06 pm

Sabot wrote:
Didn't she just say it all. But not this time, Sweetie. Just bog off and Profile America.

Sabot, you have nothing to be sorry about. She is in for a very rude awakening - I can see it in her future. (where is the fortune teller smiley when you need it? biggrin ).

America will be turning it's back on her too. Wink

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:49 am

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Sabot, you have nothing to be sorry about. She is in for a very rude awakening - I can see it in her future. (where is the fortune teller smiley when you need it? biggrin ).

America will be turning it's back on her too. Wink

Thanks, Lily. I think America has already started to do that.

And what is she on about? You can't say what the money has been spent on until you have spent it, and you can't spend it until you get it.
But she obviously hasn't done her research, again, because the Audited Accounts, up to date, have been posted up. So are The Terms of Reference.
Now I want to see her Terms of Reference. Who knows, I might decide to send her a donation.
Just joking, LL. Put down that Blunderbuss. Pretty please.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8