JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN

+5
lily
Lamplighter
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 4 Empty Re: STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:07 am

Well, I am no American attorney, but I can't see any legal advisor encouraging this nonsense.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 4 Empty Re: STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN

Post  lily Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:07 am

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:Interesting, Tony - it will be fascinating to see what tall tale she spins when she has to back down from this.
Jackson was surprised her high powered lawyer had not advised her of the facts.

Oh dear. You mean she has been spouting nonsense all over the place that has no basis in legal fact? Pcorneater

Just saw your post Bonny - agreed.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:20 am

lily wrote:
crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:Interesting, Tony - it will be fascinating to see what tall tale she spins when she has to back down from this.
Jackson was surprised her high powered lawyer had not advised her of the facts.

Oh dear. You mean she has been spouting nonsense all over the place that has no basis in legal fact? Pcorneater

Just saw your post Bonny - agreed.
I do not believe she has been advised properly. Or, she has, and knows the games up and, she is having a mega tantrum and needs a hug.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:31 am

She also may not have been advised at all and is making the whole thing up, Tony. In which case, why?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:47 am

I suspect she may have been given the impression from various websites that this is a case of two establishment doctors being protected by the state, whilst the the views of the majority of downtroddon brits are being supressed by "the british government". She may have the impression that the supporters of the "truthseekers" represent the silent supressed majority, and thus she is latching onto the "little peoples" struggle for justice.

She probably, genuinely, sees herself as some sore of "Jeanne d'arc" figure.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:27 am

From Myths:

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you pat,i hope you succeed
in what your hoping to achieve.
Will you be sueing the mccanns in usa and is your attorney Anne Bremner ready to meet the fearfull
c.r,haha.Again good luck , i know you have a lot of followers who will be with you in spirit on this journey you are undertaking.
November 6, 2011 1:50 PM
Johanna said...

I think the Huelva option is a dead end. The dogs arrived on the 30th July. The parents went to Huelva on the 3rd August. The search of the car happened at the 6th August. A neighbor of them at the villa told police that the car was aired for weeks. And to leave the dogs searching for 3 days before going to Huelva would be far too risky. They knew the dogs were coming. When Mark Harrison started to set up the parameters for the dogs search around the middle of July, the trips to the so called Triangle between Sagres, Budens and Raposeira.

Check this article (scroll down for English)
http://unterdenteppichgekehrt.blogspot. ... q=triangle
November 6, 2011 2:24 PM
Pat Brown said...

Thanks, Anon. There is a lot at stake here in the arena of missing and murdered children. There has been a heartwarming rise in folks who care about crimes against children, but, there is also an increase of guilty people and criminal defense lawyers using the media as a tool to galvanize groups to protest their innocence, sway juries, and make huge sums of money through donations, television appearances, the sale of photos, books and movies. These people also make us skeptical of innocent parents whose children really WERE abducted and women who really WERE assaulted or kidnapped (as opposed to those seeking attention like Jennifer Wilbanks, the runaway bride or that lady in Canada who threw acid in her own face to become famous).

If free speech is shut down and those who questions high profile "victims" in the media can't speak up, then imposters will have free reign.

I don't know which category the McCanns fall into because there is not proof that they or anyone else is responsible for the disappearance of Madeleine. However, free speech allows us to analyze and discuss crime elements and behaviors and consider the possibilities. The McCanns have done so themselves, over and over, on television, on the Internet, and in Kate's book. They have theories as to who might have done something to Madeleine and how the PJ handled the case. If they have the right to free speech, so should other people.
November 6, 2011 2:36 PM
The Rooster said...

Hi Pat, thank you, thank you, thank you. You give hope to what previously looked like a grid-locked situation. The McCanns should welcome the arrival of a professional. You deserve recognition for your efforts. I'm 110% behind you.
Cheers
The Rooster
November 6, 2011 3:44 PM
Child Advocate said...

I wish you luck in your search for the truth. I find it odd that the McCanns have gone to such lengths to stop your book. If it were my child, I would challenge you to prove your theory is correct. After all, if innocent, perhaps during your search, you would find the real person/persons responsible. Instead, they choose to silence you. As I said, I find it odd. I admire your donating half the earnings to search for Madeline and other missing children. Keep up the good work. God Bless you.
November 6, 2011 4:10 PM
Child Advocate said...

I wish you luck in your search for the truth. I find it odd that the McCanns have gone to such lengths to stop your book. If it were my child, I would challenge you to prove your theory is correct. After all, if innocent, perhaps during your search, you would find the real person/persons responsible. Instead, they choose to silence you. As I said, I find it odd. I admire your donating half the earnings to search for Madeline and other missing children. Keep up the good work. God Bless you.
November 6, 2011 4:11 PM
Pat Brown said...

Johanna, you make some very good points. Huelva is just one possibility. Before I do any hands on searching, I have a lot of information to review and geography and geology to analyze. As I do more analysis, it may become clearer where efforts should go (and this can include a pedophile who has disposed of body).

I am looking forward to spending more time on this issue and seeing where it leads. Who knows? If there is startling new evidence that pops up that indicates Madeleine might be alive, I would happily pursue this (which has no bearing on Freedom of Speech and Tortious Interference with Business and the McCanns neglect of their children, obstructing the police investigation, and other concerning behaviors.)

Pat
November 6, 2011 6:42 PM
l said...

Hi Pat,
How can we help you?
November 6, 2011 8:19 PM
Châtelaine said...

Dear Ms. Brown, Pat:-) if I may. Madeleine is dead. I've never doubted the cadaver & blood dogs' [Eddie & Keela] alerts.
If you need any money over and above your royalty share, let me know.
November 6, 2011 8:20 PM
TJ said...

Hi Pat,

I'm so happy you have taken this on. The truth needs to come out - whatever it is. While I think this was was an accident that was covered up by the parents, I will be more than happy to see an investigation prove otherwise, as long as we find out what happened to Madeline, once and for all. Gerry McCann strikes me as a guy with a short fuse. I think he lost it with Maddie that day and she ended up dead. With Maddie gone, the parents decided it was much better to be the parents of an abducted child (sympathy factor), rather than face the shame (and loss of status) associated with a trial where Gerry is accused of manslaughter due to child abuse. Or it may be that they medicated Madeline and she did wake up alone, and was fatally injured while they were dining. Whatever happened, Kate and Gerry know more than what they are saying. The fact that they tried to have your book pulled from the market is telling. I think you hit a little to close to the mark and they can't allow that. We're all pulling for you to help solve this case. The McCanns should be grateful to have someone of your caliber and experience looking into this case.
November 6, 2011 9:47 PM
Anonymous said...

Bravo Ms. Brown!

Your commitment to transparency with your fund is very refreshing in light of "Madeleine's fund" being used by her parents to pay their mortgage, themselves and family members' salaries, a battery of lawyers including one with anti-extradition expertise, etc. etc. etc.

I bought your book and have amply recommended it to friends. I am not well off but would gladly contribute more to your fund - it is high time somebody started actually turning over stones rather than posturing, as the McCanns continue to do.

Mexx
November 7, 2011 12:19 AM
ModNrodder said...

Please remember, Madeleine Beth McCann. A missing child.

Not a political pinball and a tool for spite or to gain selfish publicity for those who seek martyrdom.

This is about finding a missing child, not contempt for that missing child's parents.
November 7, 2011 3:38 AM

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:09 am

I received a copy of Pat Brown's Statement from my friend in America this morning. She is not at all impressed and says Mz Brown sounds like a Pitch Forker.

So word is out there in The Wild West. Oh Dear.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:13 am

Sabot wrote:
I received a copy of Pat Brown's Statement from my friend in America this morning. She is not at all impressed and says Mz Brown sounds like a Pitch Forker.

Morning, Sabot. Well, I know of one blogger in the USA who is after 'getting' her well and truly shafted. And links are being posted up on there for his use. LL hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:26 am

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Morning, Sabot. Well, I know of one blogger in the USA who is after 'getting' her well and truly shafted. And links are being posted up on there for his use. LL hug

Morning, LL. Don't ya just lurve The Internet. hug
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:29 am

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Most of the time, but there are instances where I hate it, to be truthful. The good times are when I get to chat to friends, the bad times .... well you know those only too well. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:44 am

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Most of the time, but there are instances where I hate it, to be truthful. The good times are when I get to chat to friends, the bad times .... well you know those only too well. LL

It's not the fault of The Internet, LL. Some of the people abusing it need seeing to. They could spoil it for us all.
Some of them don't seem to realise that the horrible things they say are being read all over the World. But Pat Brown isn't one of those. She knows exactly what she is doing. Sadly, she under estimated people like us who are not at all impressed by what she is doing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:53 am

Are we supposed to be impressed by the handful of ghouls supporting her on her blog?

Look at the names:

Johanna

No, not Morais (she will be spitting feathers about Brown and her Expert Searching) but the other nutjob hater.

The Rooster

Whackjob from Bennett's site.

Châtelaine

Another notorious hater, at one time a mod on MCF.

Mexx

Long-term hater and ghoul.

Good for mod for speaking for the silent majority of normal, decent people, though.

I think you are right, Sans, B$own has such a narrow world-view, she probably thinks NHS doctors are like Dr 90210, and are going to write her a big cheque before Christmas to make her go away.

She is in for a very, very nasty shock if that is the case.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:56 am

ROFLMAO STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 4 22
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 4 22 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 4 22
One of the nutters on Bennett's site:

To the pro mccanns on forums like JAYTK, they are not real people so are not worth spending a second of time on. They are either kids or uneducated ones, who if they came to you for a job you would never ever give them one as they are not capable.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

How wrong can you get ANYTHING rofl rofl rofl rofl

None of US would employ trailer trash like B$own to clean our toilets rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:00 am

It leads to a different set of manners - people will make comments, engage in arguments and express views that would be completely unacceptable in personal meetings. And would probably lead to a punch on the nose.

Some regard this is a good thing - freedom of expression and uninhibited exchange of views. Personally, I disagree - I make it a personal rule (95% success rate) to only say online what I would say face to face. I think that applies to most of us here.

It will never replace face to face conversation, in my view. If it did, that would be a very sad thing.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:01 am

Oh, but what would you or I know, sans? According to Bennett's lot, we iz unedumicated kidz biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:22 am

bb1 wrote:ROFLMAO STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 4 22
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 4 22 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 4 22
One of the nutters on Bennett's site:

To the pro mccanns on forums like JAYTK, they are not real people so are not worth spending a second of time on. They are either kids or uneducated ones, who if they came to you for a job you would never ever give them one as they are not capable.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

How wrong can you get ANYTHING rofl rofl rofl rofl

None of US would employ trailer trash like B$own to clean our toilets rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

That one needs to learn to speak proper English, like wot we all done.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:25 am

sans_souci wrote:It leads to a different set of manners - people will make comments, engage in arguments and express views that would be completely unacceptable in personal meetings. And would probably lead to a punch on the nose.

Some regard this is a good thing - freedom of expression and uninhibited exchange of views. Personally, I disagree - I make it a personal rule (95% success rate) to only say online what I would say face to face. I think that applies to most of us here.

It will never replace face to face conversation, in my view. If it did, that would be a very sad thing.

I might not use the word, "Turd" to Bennett's face, but most of the rest of what I say would stand.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:31 am

The Bennett lot are putting on a fine show this morning. This, from the one who enjoys reading books by Adolph Hitler:

Satellite TV (although what exactly are Murdoch's powers there?) will broadcast it

Hello? Earth calling! Sky TV? Fox? Those things like woks most of the UK has on their house walls? Nothing ringing bells about whose corporation that is?

Here's a clue for the Truthseeker. R----- M------. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:43 am

More comedy from the one what finks we iz unedumacated kidz, this time instructions to B$own:

I think in your search it would be a good idea to also bare in mind that this scam was pre set up before the holiday.

Excellent idea! Keep 'em coming Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:43 am

Broadcast what? Utterly confused of Tunbridge Wells.com LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:48 am

Try not to laugh too hard, LL, but the pitchforkers have convinced themselves that B$own is going to haul the McCanns into court in the States, probably in Vegas or something, and that it is all going to be shown live on TV.

No, I am not making this up, I couldn't.

Meanwhile, in the real world, if Ms Bremner is the legal eagle she is supposed to be, she is going to get her intern to send a short letter to B$own telling her to sober up and stop making a fool of herself on the internet.

Oh, and to return B$rown's retainer fee, because if B$own is reduced to money-grubbing antics like this, she must be in dire need of cash.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:51 am

bb1 wrote:More comedy from the one what finks we iz unedumacated kidz, this time instructions to B$own:

I think in your search it would be a good idea to also bare in mind that this scam was pre set up before the holiday.

Excellent idea! Keep 'em coming Hahau Hahau Hahau

Someone is certainly Bare in Mind.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:54 am

bb1 wrote:Try not to laugh too hard, LL, but the pitchforkers have convinced themselves that B$own is going to haul the McCanns into court in the States, probably in Vegas or something, and that it is all going to be shown live on TV.

No, I am not making this up, I couldn't.

Stop it!! Oh, me dickey ticker!! LL rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:56 am

Anyone betting on Pat B$own applying to have The McCanns Extradited?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Sabot wrote:Anyone betting on Pat B$own applying to have The McCanns Extradited?
Anyone betting she would get a two-fingered salute? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next