JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN

+5
lily
Lamplighter
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 3 Empty Re: STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN

Post  lily Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:34 pm

Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:What a good point, Sabot - it hadn't occurred to me before but yes, you're right, there is a pattern to their sociopathic conduct.

Legal troubles, spectacular debts, just about everyone in Gonc's circle being either convicted or awaiting trial for assorted misdeeds...yes, there is a pattern, isn't there?

There is, Bonny. I just can't put my finger on quite what it is. But it is all very peculiar. Almost as though they are attracting some sort of vengeful force that is out to get them, and to expose the unsavoury inner workings of their horrible minds, and the disgusting nature of their lives

I believe that's called karma, Sabot? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 3 Empty Re: STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN

Post  lily Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Jayelles wrote:I'd be willing to testify that I bought it!

So you did, Jay in order to do your rebuttal. Brilliant. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Jayelles wrote:I'd be willing to testify that I bought it!

Oh, so you did! I read the one that escaped onto the internet - you remember, she claimed the FBI was hunting it down rofl rofl rofl rofl

I am very glad I didn't pay for it - $2 for that was a rip off. What a load of rubbish it was! Supposition, forum myths, plain and simply wrong non-facts - it was glaringly obvious she hadn't bothered to read the police files.

Still, what else can you expect from someone whose research is so poor they don't even know the forensic reports have been online for several years?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:42 pm

greenink211 wrote:
Jayelles wrote:One of the things that baffles me is that the McCanns have not tried to prevent Brown selling her pamphlet altogether - so what is her problem?

She might well raise a lawsuit in the US and she might well win the freedom to spout her misinformation in the US. But US has no jurisdiction in Europe. She will still face our defamation laws if she brings her lies across the channel.

I could be mistaken (as I am not a lawyer) but isn't it true that the internet selling of her pamphlet has already brought the case within UK jurisdiction under current legislation. All the McCanns need to prove is that she has had UK customers via the internet and a libel trial can be brought.

I have discussed this with others more informed on it and their opinion is the same.
That is a good point, greenink211. If the book was available for sale to the British public; then the McCanns have a defense.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:42 pm

I was told that the libel law in this country changed earlier this year to make things harder but that if you are able to show that the libel "significantly damaged" you or your reputation such cases where international sales are made can still be brought here. But I have to stress that though the two people I spoke to are better informed than me this was conversation over a few drinks and not a professional chat.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:51 pm

crazytony wrote:
greenink211 wrote:
Jayelles wrote:One of the things that baffles me is that the McCanns have not tried to prevent Brown selling her pamphlet altogether - so what is her problem?

She might well raise a lawsuit in the US and she might well win the freedom to spout her misinformation in the US. But US has no jurisdiction in Europe. She will still face our defamation laws if she brings her lies across the channel.

I could be mistaken (as I am not a lawyer) but isn't it true that the internet selling of her pamphlet has already brought the case within UK jurisdiction under current legislation. All the McCanns need to prove is that she has had UK customers via the internet and a libel trial can be brought.

I have discussed this with others more informed on it and their opinion is the same.
That is a good point, greenink211. If the book was available for sale to the British public; then the McCanns have a defense.

True, but how does it work when it was Carter Ruck who made the first noises to Amazon?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:54 pm

The McCanns have not said one word about Brown in public; therefore she has no grounds at all for claiming they have 'libelled' her.

As no doubt any high-powered attorney will point out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:57 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:What a good point, Sabot - it hadn't occurred to me before but yes, you're right, there is a pattern to their sociopathic conduct.

Legal troubles, spectacular debts, just about everyone in Gonc's circle being either convicted or awaiting trial for assorted misdeeds...yes, there is a pattern, isn't there?

There is, Bonny. I just can't put my finger on quite what it is. But it is all very peculiar. Almost as though they are attracting some sort of vengeful force that is out to get them, and to expose the unsavoury inner workings of their horrible minds, and the disgusting nature of their lives

I believe that's called karma, Sabot? Pcorneater

I am beginning to suspect that it might be a bit more powerful than Karma, Lily.
A bit more, "Vengeance is mine, sayeth The Lord." Although I can't say that I had paid much attention to that until recently.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:02 pm

May well be, Sabot. The Universe is bigger than we can imagine too. Whatever it is, it is something to make them all wish it wasn't happening.

I have been paying attention to all this retribution stuff. Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:04 pm

I don't understand what all the fuss is about. It was only a sort of Cease and Desist Letter. It's entirely up to the recipient as to whether or not they comply.

And I can hardly see Carter Ruck sending out Libellous letters to any one.

And we've already dealt with her Tortious whatever. She can and has arranged to sell it eleswhere. Without much success, I might add. So Phfft to that
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Here's a thing; if Brown is such a hot-shot 'profiler', why hasn't she noticed one or two things? Like, if 'everyone' hates the McCanns, why has her leaflet bombed?

She can't blame the McCanns for that; no more than can she blame them for her not co-operating with Amazon and throwing her toys out of the pram instead.

Her leaflet can still be bought easily enough from B & N and Smashwords; she can't blame the McCanns for the fact that no-one seems to want to.

Maybe we should give the top 'tec a clue? She can start by taking a look at her new home, Bennett's forum, and asking herself,

Why, if this site has nearly 1,500 members, have only a handful of members expressed their love for me?

Clue - it's got more socks than Marks and Spencer.

There is also this - the poll Havern took, and hastily abandoned when it didn't go the way they expected:

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 3 Poll_310

Oops! Looks like a lot of them actually support the McCanns, but are too scared to say so, because they have seen what the pitchforkers do to 'traitors'.

And Brown certainly won't get any support from Morais, not after - figuratively, I hasten to add - jumping into bed with Bennett, whom Morais loathes.

She really should have done her homework a bit more carefully, for once.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:14 pm

You know, I think she has a problem with drink. That is why she acts the way she does.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:27 pm

I would love to be a fly on Morais' monitor right this minute, Lily.

We find Brown offensive, rude, arrogant, money-grubbing, etc.

So can you imagine how the Portuguese section of Team Gonc is going to see her? A brassy, dyed-blonde Yank female bulldozing into Portugal and telling them that the PJ did it all wrong, and she was going to show them how to really Search?

And she is in Cloud Cuckooland if she thinks Gonc is typical of PJ thinking; he isn't. He and his clique have done a bang-up job of dirtying the name of both the PJ and Portugal, but he does NOT speak for them.

Remember Lovely Sofa wailing because none of his workmates showed any interest in his 'retiral'? Speaks volumes, that does.

Brown is totally out of her depth; she would be well advised to forget the whole business and stick to telling teenagers it was their own fault they were beaten up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:32 pm

I suppose she could get mugged or assaulted or something. Although not too seriously, I hope.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:41 pm

We find Brown offensive, rude, arrogant, money-grubbing, etc.

So can you imagine how the Portuguese section of Team Gonc is going to see her? A brassy, dyed-blonde Yank female bulldozing into Portugal and telling them that the PJ did it all wrong, and she was going to show them how to really Search?

She is also ignorant. She seems to be someone who hasn't had much experience of other countries and lacks self-awareness.

I don't think she will be particularly well received overseas at all especially if she insists on going to the libel trial. I guess she is hoping to give her opinion on camera? Rolling Eyes
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:45 pm

I would settle for being there when she tries to tell the PJ the correct way to Search, personally. Especially in that grating voice of hers.

Quite seriously, she gave me earache when I was trying to listen to the Websleuths show. And it isn't because she has an American accent - I have simply never heard an American with such an ugly voice before. Not even on Eye for an Eye biggrin

I don't think she will be particularly well received overseas at all especially if she insists on going to the libel trial

She won't be, Lily; I don't think she has any idea how she will look to the vast majority of British/European eyes. This really is a career-wrecker.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:58 pm

She really does have a horrible voice, no matter what her accent. I'm surprised that she is invited on TV programs at all.

I don't think she has any idea how she will look to the vast majority of British/European eyes. This really is a career-wrecker.

I can appreciate what you mean, Bonny. She is the type that causes me to wince in embarrassment when I stumble upon them overseas. I then immediately go into my best British accent. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I think the term may be that she has no class. It's obvious.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:18 am

Notice Brown still hasn't said who it is she wants to extort money out of?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:46 am

It's not like her to be shy is it, Bonny? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:53 am

She's got herself into a real lose-lose situation, hasn't she?

She needs to tell the truth about this - just who is it she wants to get money from?

1. A Fund to try to find a missing child.

or

2. The NHS doctors who are the parents of the missing child?

Can you imagine what the media are going to say about this? It's disgusting conduct, and she can kiss her 'career' goodby.

Not that that would be a bad thing for the crime victims she has delighted in attacking in the States.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:58 am

bb1 wrote:She's got herself into a real lose-lose situation, hasn't she?

She needs to tell the truth about this - just who is it she wants to get money from?

or

Can you imagine what the media are going to say about this? It's disgusting conduct, and she can kiss her 'career' goodby.

Not that that would be a bad thing for the crime victims she has delighted in attacking in the States.
Brown does not have a case. I am not up on the laws of tort, that's why I pay a retaining fee to my lawyer who is also my friend.
Bush Meat Patty can make as much noise as she wants but it will get her nowhere.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:01 am

Interesting, Tony - it will be fascinating to see what tall tale she spins when she has to back down from this.

ETA,

She has no libel case whatsoever against the McCanns; they haven't publically mentioned her name, let alone somehow libelled her.

And I suspect she herself broke her contract with Amazon when she churned out that libellous, error-riddled nonsense.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:03 am

She's got herself into a real lose-lose situation, hasn't she?

or

She sure is in a lose-lose situation. She has no one else to blame but herself and frankly, dear Bonny, I don't give a damn. biggrin

She is the type of person that you like to see fail.

Oh yes, we will be watching and waiting to see what she does and says about this. We will not forget either........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:04 am

bb1 wrote:Interesting, Tony - it will be fascinating to see what tall tale she spins when she has to back down from this.
Jackson was surprised her high powered lawyer had not advised her of the facts.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next