JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN

+5
lily
Lamplighter
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 Empty Re: STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:27 pm

The media will tear her to shreds once this gets around, Tony - and she wants to forget any greedy idea she may have that she is going to get $$$$$$$$$$ out of the McCanns or anyone else.

She would do well to read up on what happened to the vile David Irving:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Irving

Irving's reputation as an historian was widely discredited after he brought an unsuccessful libel case against the American historian Deborah Lipstadt and Penguin Books.[3] The court found that Irving was an active Holocaust denier, antisemite, and racist, who "associates with right-wing extremists who promote neo-Nazism,"[4] and that he had "for his own ideological reasons persistently and deliberately misrepresented and manipulated historical evidence."[4][5]

It's worth reading the whole thing - just change 'historian' to 'profiler'....

Not only did Irving lose the case, but in light of the evidence presented at the trial a number of his works that had previously escaped serious scrutiny were brought to public attention.

He also made a nuisance of himself in Austria and ended up in jail.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 Empty Re: STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN

Post  lily Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Her suing isn't going to happen at all, Tony. She is a public figure in the States, as you know, so......... no chance. biggrin

As for her reputation in the UK...... if she is planning on going to Rothley, she should look again at what happened to the Hounders. Regarding Portugal, well I'm sure it will give her career a really good boost when it is reported that she is there to support a convicted liar, in the torture of the mother of a missing girl, during the libel trial of another missing child. Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Oh, FFS! Now she's added this comment to her puff piece:

Pat Brown said...
Thanks, Anon. There is a lot at stake here in the arena of missing and murdered children. There has been a heartwarming rise in folks who care about crimes against children, but, there is also an increase of guilty people and criminal defense lawyers using the media as a tool to galvanize groups to protest their innocence, sway juries, and make huge sums of money through donations, television appearances, the sale of photos, books and movies. These people also make us skeptical of innocent parents whose children really WERE abducted and women who really WERE assaulted or kidnapped (as opposed to those seeking attention like Jennifer Wilbanks, the runaway bride or that lady in Canada who threw acid in her own face to become famous).

If free speech is shut down and those who questions high profile "victims" in the media can't speak up, then imposters will have free reign.

I don't know which category the McCanns fall into because there is not proof that they or anyone else is responsible for the disappearance of Madeleine. However, free speech allows us to analyze and discuss crime elements and behaviors and consider the possibilities. The McCanns have done so themselves, over and over, on television, on the Internet, and in Kate's book. They have theories as to who might have done something to Madeleine and how the PJ handled the case. If they have the right to free speech, so should other people.

Excuse me? This is clearly a job for BIG LETTERS.

THE MCCANNS ARE THE PARENTS OF MADELEINE MCCANN

THEY WANT TO FIND THEIR DAUGHTER

THAT IS WHY THEY APPEAR ON TV

I have decided I almost hope she ISN'T pulling one of her publicity stunts. She pushes this, her career, such as it is, is finished - in the States, too.

What is wrong with these people that they cannot grasp that IT IS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS?

She has truly, genuinely disgusted me today, she is nothing but a vulture.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:55 pm

You all remember Peter Van Sant and Joe Moura, don't you?
They did a documentary in Portugal about Madeleine biggrin

Last edited by crazytony on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:57 pm

"There has been a heartwarming rise in folks who care about crimes against children."

I think she means the bunch of vicious cretins who get their jollies making up trash about the Mothers of Missing Children without a scrap of Evidence. Her being one of the leading lights.
Heartwarming my eye. They make me feel ill.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:11 pm

I wanted to stop in and say "Thanks!" to each and every one of you

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 1 and I wanna say a big Thank U to Satan, for buying my worthless soul and promising me lotsa STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 5 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 5 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 5 in return for hurtin' crime victims all over again. And for takin' away my heart an' replacing it with a cash register. Feels so good to hurt people all over again and know I get STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 5 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 5 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 5.

First I'm gonna get lots and lots ofSTATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 6 off the McCanns - who cares about that kid, what's her name? Oh who cares, I'm the important one!Then it's time for the little nobody who wouldn't sell me my booze at breakfast time. A vulture's gotta do what a vulture's gotta do!

Thanks for makin' it all possible, suckers, I mean, thank you for all your wunnerful support STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:18 pm

bb1 wrote:I wanted to stop in and say "Thanks!" to each and every one of you

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 1 and I wanna say a big Thank U to Satan, for buying my worthless soul and promising me lotsa STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 5 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 5 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 5 in return for hurtin' crime victims all over again. And for takin' away my heart an' replacing it with a cash register. Feels so good to hurt people all over again and know I get STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 5 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 5 STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 5.

First I'm gonna get lots and lots ofSTATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 6 off the McCanns - who cares about that kid, what's her name? Oh who cares, I'm the important one!Then it's time for the little nobody who wouldn't sell me my booze at breakfast time. A vulture's gotta do what a vulture's gotta do!

Thanks for makin' it all possible, suckers, I mean, thank you for all your wunnerful support STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 1

Oh you should have millions and millions of $$$$$$$$$$ because you are the best thing there ever was on TV. I sooooooo adore you and want to look just like you when I get as old as you. Who is your stylist? What are your beauty secrets. When are you going down the red carpet? I mean like, you are the biz. Are you getting your own TV series soon....... so many more questions. Kisses to you.
Pcorneater

Then she awoke.........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:19 pm

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/06/confirmation-50-in-the-pocket/

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 Money

There is a handy list of the ghouls who have tried to make money out of Madeleine McCann and her family:

Pat Brown

Steve Marsden

Brian Johnson

Goncalo Amaral

Hernani Carvalho

The Madeleine Foundation

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão

Brown might like to ponder the fact that every single one of them have come to some kind of grief, almost as if the Big Guy upstairs isn't too pleased with them.

Meanwhile, here's a song just for Brown:

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:27 pm

thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Very well stated, Jay. smile
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Snag is - there is nothing to come to court, though. Her fans seem to be overlooking this tiny, teensy detail. I suspect Brown thought 'everyone' agreed with her, when in reality there are only a handful of them.

I also suspect she made a fool of herself once too often in the States, so decided she would find a new bunch of suckers. And boy did she find a rich crop....

So, that's Bennett in December, Sauces say, Gonc in February...Brown sinking without trace. Let's face it, if she is reduced to pretending she values the support of the Hounders, of all people, she is not exactly riding high.

So, how does she intend to pay one of America's best-known attorneys? I am sooo looking forward to the truth about all this coming out. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:42 pm

It certainly looks as though we have got lots to laugh at way through til next Spring.
And there was me wondering what I was going to do with myself this Winter.
I should have known not to worry, of course.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Forgive me but, I have been laughing at the debacle. Pat Brown's lawyer is a convicted drunk who went to prison. And Brown is going to Portugal to support another crook. Ergo, it is convicted crooks fighting the parents of a missing child. How wonderful that is going to look in the press, don't you think?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Freedom of speech is not freedom to tell lies about people and falsely accuse them of heinous crimes.

That is what Brown doesn't seem to want to think about.

Payment of her lawyer's fees, Bonny? I imagine it will be as much a slam drunk that she will be getting them pro bono as Gonc getting off scot free in his libel trial.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:49 pm

I thought Ms Bremner was a red-hot attorney; I am surprised at her advising her supposed client to tell the whole world about it on the internet, not to mention getting involved with the Hounders...

STATEMENT FROM 'PROFILER' PAT BROWN - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLOeRjfrdYLB-Z3APzdc1cwsSOKI80lXKm-5VsfR6le-YZKb7D

Not really a very good start, is it? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Interesting piece about US law in our members' area, Jayelles - and Brown has undeniably crossed over the line between 'free speech' and outright libel.

Notice what she actually said

I have retained prominent attorney Anne Bremner of Stanford Frey Cooper)

And in the unlikely event there is much truth in that, does anyone seriously think a 'prominent attorney' would advise her to continue with this nonsense?

I will be honest, at one level, I find Brown a disgusting apology for a human being; she has a long and shameful record of not only getting everything wrong it is possible to get wrong, but of self-aggrandisement at the expense of victims of crime.

This time, her victims are the McCanns and Madeleine; she seems to have overlooked the fact that they are British...

At another level, though, I am going to thoroughly enjoy Brown getting her long-overdue commupance, and all the egg which will appear on pitchforker faces when the truth about this stunt comes out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:08 pm

The 'prominent attorney' is by law, a convicted drunk, who did time.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:16 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Does anyone else think it is odd that so many people who hound the McCanns seem to get themselves into legal difficulties through no fault of The McCanns. And that so many of them had legal difficulties before anyone ever heard of The McCanns.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:21 pm

What a good point, Sabot - it hadn't occurred to me before but yes, you're right, there is a pattern to their sociopathic conduct.

Legal troubles, spectacular debts, just about everyone in Gonc's circle being either convicted or awaiting trial for assorted misdeeds...yes, there is a pattern, isn't there?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Very nice one, Tony. thumbsup

Sabot, they are birds of a feather, that's why. I reckon that this has always been envy at the amount of money that was so easily raised for Madeleine up until Kate wrote her book.

Why they might be envious of a child going missing, I don't know, unless they wish it had happened to them?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Jayelles wrote:One of the things that baffles me is that the McCanns have not tried to prevent Brown selling her pamphlet altogether - so what is her problem?

She might well raise a lawsuit in the US and she might well win the freedom to spout her misinformation in the US. But US has no jurisdiction in Europe. She will still face our defamation laws if she brings her lies across the channel.

I could be mistaken (as I am not a lawyer) but isn't it true that the internet selling of her pamphlet has already brought the case within UK jurisdiction under current legislation. All the McCanns need to prove is that she has had UK customers via the internet and a libel trial can be brought.

I have discussed this with others more informed on it and their opinion is the same.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:31 pm

greenink211 wrote:
Jayelles wrote:One of the things that baffles me is that the McCanns have not tried to prevent Brown selling her pamphlet altogether - so what is her problem?

She might well raise a lawsuit in the US and she might well win the freedom to spout her misinformation in the US. But US has no jurisdiction in Europe. She will still face our defamation laws if she brings her lies across the channel.

I could be mistaken (as I am not a lawyer) but isn't it true that the internet selling of her pamphlet has already brought the case within UK jurisdiction under current legislation. All the McCanns need to prove is that she has had UK customers via the internet and a libel trial can be brought.

I have discussed this with others more informed on it and their opinion is the same.

I hope that's true, greenink. Talk about step into my parlor.............she will not have a leg to stand on.

Maybe sans could advise us on this?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:33 pm

bb1 wrote:What a good point, Sabot - it hadn't occurred to me before but yes, you're right, there is a pattern to their sociopathic conduct.

Legal troubles, spectacular debts, just about everyone in Gonc's circle being either convicted or awaiting trial for assorted misdeeds...yes, there is a pattern, isn't there?

There is, Bonny. I just can't put my finger on quite what it is. But it is all very peculiar. Almost as though they are attracting some sort of vengeful force that is out to get them, and to expose the unsavoury inner workings of their horrible minds, and the disgusting nature of their lives
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:34 pm

Ah yes, I do believe you are right, Greenink, which puts Ms Brown in a very precarious situation...

Something else - she has blundered badly by casting her lot in with the Hounders so publically. In the interminable blood feuds of the pitchforkers, the Hounders only represent about a dozen people; it's an open secret that all those 'members' are actually socks.

Also, the Morais camp (Official Voice of Gonc) loathe Bennett and co; they will be further insulted at Ms Brown's threats to turn up in Portugal to solve the case for the PJ with her 'experts'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next