JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales

+6
Lamplighter
crazytony
lily
Maggs
Pedro Silva
bb1
10 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 5 Empty Re: Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales

Post  lily Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:49 am

Please God let April be found today. Sad Sad Sad Sad

What a show of compassion, hope and solidarity is being shown for April and her family.

Kudos to everyone for showing their support by wearing a pink ribbon.

It is but a simple act of kindness which some people seem totally unable to understand. This is for those black hearted folk. fingerwave
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 5 Empty Re: Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales

Post  Rose Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:41 am

Pray with you: Hope April is found today. Poor child and her family

For police updates
https://twitter.com/DyfedPowys

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 5 Ppolic10
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:00 am

The police need to feel support too, Rose.

Thank you for posting that.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  erngath Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:48 am

I share your hopes and prayers.

erngath
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:20 am

I keep hoping to see good news when I turn the TV on, but nothing....

Thanks for the updates, Rose, I cannot imagine how April's loved ones feel. My heart breaks every time I look at photos of their beautiful little girl.

And those sh*ts who have been attacking April and her family deserve to burn in Hell.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:54 am

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger
Will we ever have answers from the perpetrator(s), why ?? #April and dear Maddie, we are crying all over again ! #McCann

Oh, shut up you hypocrites, and stop pretending you care about anything besides your vile pitchforking and sick fantasies.

PS - Madeleine McCann is not your 'dear' - she has parents and a family who desperately want her home. She doesn't need scumbag haters claiming her, no child does.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:02 am

Not good news:

http://news.sky.com/story/993620/april-jones-bridger-held-amid-murder-probe

April Jones: Bridger Held Amid Murder Probe
Police arrest Mark Bridger on suspicion of murder as hopes fade that the missing five-year-old will be found alive

#apriljones Police now looking for April's body rather than her alive. They have insisted all volunteer searching stops.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:07 am

This is the damage the Grime circus has done:

Glitter_Brain ‏@glitter_brain
If death sent was found by dogs...bet its not mentioned till they find #apriljones #mccann

Any time those idiots see police dogs, they assume they have found 'death sent'[sic]

I entirely sympathise with the police dog handler who said Grime has set them back ten years.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:20 am

Due to being busy with other things, I have missed most of it, glad too, because it angers me too much, especially because of the unknown faith of this beautifull little girl. Hope is fading...fear steps in, ominous premonition, God this family must be exhausted..
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:34 am

Thank God there are decent, kind people in the world - it's easy to forget that the pondlife are a tiny minority, ceaselessly spewing hate and bile.

Shane North, from the Welsh Ambulance Service, said: "The thing we're hoping for is that April will be found alive and well, but if she has been exposed to these conditions she may be very sick so we want to be on hand to give her immediate medical attention when they find her

And that faint chance is what any decent human being is praying for, even now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:35 am

bb1 wrote:Thank God there are decent, kind people in the world - it's easy to forget that the pondlife are a tiny minority, ceaselessly spewing hate and bile.

Shane North, from the Welsh Ambulance Service, said: "The thing we're hoping for is that April will be found alive and well, but if she has been exposed to these conditions she may be very sick so we want to be on hand to give her immediate medical attention when they find her

And that faint chance is what any decent human being is praying for, even now.

Amen to that, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:41 am

Martin Brunt, shut up, you stink, keep your nasty, unwelcome comments to yourself:

"Sky's Crime Correspondent Martin Brunt said: "Clearly it appears that the police are looking for a body now and have given up hope of finding April alive."

your despicable comments are neither needed nor welcome, you Brunt should stick with the facts based on police work, also based on medics, which are:

"Shane North, from the Welsh Ambulance Service, said: "The thing we're hoping for is that April will be found alive and well, but if she has been exposed to these conditions she may be very sick so we want to be on hand to give her immediate medical attention when they find her."

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:42 am

This is what matters:

"Shane North, from the Welsh Ambulance Service, said: "The thing we're hoping for is that April will be found alive and well, but if she has been exposed to these conditions she may be very sick so we want to be on hand to give her immediate medical attention when they find her."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:56 am

Brunt is a disgrace, Pedro - he does nothing but damage, every single time.

It was him who broadcast the suspect's name to millions of people, in complete defiance of UK law.

After the hysteria he caused in Bristol, which led to innocent people being blamed, he should have been sacked, IMO.

I switch him off now; indeed, he so annoyed me this week with his irresponsibility, I stopped watching Sky TV and have stuck to news feeds.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:24 pm

I see he isn't the only one - I am very glad I stopped watching Sky coverage:

'Insensitive bordering on cruel': Sky News presenter Kay Burley slammed for breaking news of April Jones' 'murder' live on air
Mark Bridger was arrested on suspicion of murder this morning suggesting detectives are now looking for a body
Burley asked two volunteers for their reaction saying: 'They (the police) don't expect to find her alive'
One woman breaks down in shock and covers her mouth with her hands
Interview sparks Twitter storm with many questioning Burley's judgement

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2213299/Insensitive-bordering-cruel-Sky-News-presenter-Kay-Burley-slammed-breaking-news-April-Jones-murder-live-air.html#ixzz28QWEwSb1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 5 Article-0-155CB19C000005DC-304_634x339

The woman is clearly shocked by the news as it sinks while the cameras roll in front of them

What a scummy, vicious, thoughtless thing to do!

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Yes, you´re right bb1, I have to ask: why does Sky News allows brunt to make such despicable? Doesn´t Sky News have a decent commentator more suitable to talk about crimes, but with respect about innocents, keeping to him his comments? Is it not the first rule of a commentator to stick with facts, also keep to him his opinions, and not speculate, not to increase pain in innocents?
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:32 pm

OMG. I thought the man's response was totally appropriate.

What an unprofessional piece of merde she is. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Shame on you Kay Burley.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:34 pm

Is it not the first rule of a commentator to stick with facts, also keep to him his opinions, and not speculate, not to increase pain in innocents?

It's not just that, Pedro, UK law is very strict about not prejudicing future trials - as Burley and Brunt both know.

But the pair of them have been excitedly running their mouths off without a single thought for the law, let alone people's feelings.

I stopped watching Sky coverage because of Brunt, and I'm very glad I did - I think I would have thrown something through the screen if I had seen Burley do that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:40 pm

This I don´t understand: "UK law is very strict about not prejudicing future trials - as Burley and Brunt both know", and don´t have this as main rule?: not very strict in my opinion, to allow behaviour like this.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:00 pm

A less-hysterical report on ITN:

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2012-10-01/april-jones-missing-five-year-old-girl-in-wales/

15 MINUTES AGO
Forensic results prompted police to open murder inquiry
by Jon Clements - Crime Correspondent
I understand it was the fact that detectives received results of some forensic tests overnight that led them to believe they should now begin to question Mark Bridger on suspicion of murder.

Yesterday, officers made the point of saying there was a vast amount of forensic work gong on and that those tests have been fast-tracked.

Police have until 5pm to question Mr Bridger, 46, before they must either charge or release him.

Alternatively, they could apply to magistrates for a final 24-hour period to keep questioning him. I understand it is that last option which is the most likely.

That would buy them a little more time and also give the public a little more time to come up with any crucial information.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:06 pm

Oh my. Her poor family. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

April received glowing school report hours before she disappeared
Sources close to April Jones' parents said they received a "glowing report" about their daughter's progress at a parents' evening on Monday, the Press Association reports.

Mr and Mrs Jones reportedly allowed April some extra play time when they returned home as a treat.

Just hours later, she was seen willingly getting into a vehicle near the family home.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:09 pm

It doesn't bear thinking about. Crying or Very sad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next