JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales

+6
Lamplighter
crazytony
lily
Maggs
Pedro Silva
bb1
10 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 7 Empty Re: Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:39 am

Still no news.

http://news.sky.com/story/994004/april-jones-decision-looms-on-suspect

The police have shortly to decide whether to charge or release Mark Bridger.

Despite pretendypete saying otherwise.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 7 Empty Re: Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales

Post  Rose Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 am

There are more cases with a suspect but without a body. Bianco Jones springs to mind. So if police think they have the right guy, but not yet found April, they will keep him. (I hope).

Poor child, can't get you out of my mind...Crying or Very sad
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:58 am

I know, Rose, it's horrible. I was praying there would be good news overnight, but no.

The photos of April break my heart, I can't look at them without tears starting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:05 pm

I am still not sure that it was him. The Press reporting has been so convoluting. All Comments Sections are closed, thank God. So tis time someone shut the mouths of the likes of Brunt, who is bordering on as bad as CdM. I almost hope that this man is innocent so he can sue Sky News. Some hopes for The Leveson Inquiry. That Brunt man is dangerous.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Agree; Sky has been shockingly irresponsible, and has repeatedly whipped up the vultures' feeding frenzy.

Unlike the hounders, I have no intention of 'speculating' about the man in custody. One would have expected them to have learned their lesson after their vicious, malicious lies about poor Ms Yeates' landlord and fiance (he's guilty because his mouth is the wrong shape) but clearly they haven't.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:36 pm

bb1 wrote:Agree; Sky has been shockingly irresponsible, and has repeatedly whipped up the vultures' feeding frenzy.

Unlike the hounders, I have no intention of 'speculating' about the man in custody. One would have expected them to have learned their lesson after their vicious, malicious lies about poor Ms Yeates' landlord and fiance (he's guilty because his mouth is the wrong shape) but clearly they haven't.

No vicarious fun in that, Bonny. And no great contribution to Sky. Although even I watched it for a short while. Now I am just sickened by what they have done yet again.
Martin Brunt obviously went trawling around that Welsh Town to get the name of the man, which won't have been difficult. But surely The Press must have some standards imposed upon them, since they are clearly unable to control themselves.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:07 pm

dewi lennard ‏@kikoratton
@dyfedpowys Kate #McCann reeked of cadaver odor. So did their hire car. See if your lads and lasses can go one step further!

How dare that disgusting thing hassle the Welsh police with its insane gibbers? mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:15 pm

11:51am, Sat 6 Oct 2012Lancashire police hunt April Jones troll
Lancashire Police hunt April Jones 'troll'
Last updated Sat 6 Oct 2012UK
april jones
lancashire police
chorley

Police in Lancashire are hunting a man from Chorley who posted "sick" comments about missing schoolgirl April Jones online.

His comments sparked an angry backlash on Facebook.

A vigilante group is reported to have called at the man's parents' house in Chorley.

Lancashire Police confirmed it was investigating the comments and was looking for a man in connection with their inquiry.

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/update/2012-10-06/lancashire-police-hunt-april-jones-troll/
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Good, Maggs - wonder how the troll likes being on the receiving end of attention from vigilantes? I bet it doesn't seem so big and clever now he's getting some back.

Sad news:

http://news.sky.com/story/994194/mark-bridger-charged-with-april-jones-murder

Mark Bridger Charged With April Jones' Murder

Mark Bridger has been charged with the murder and abduction of five-year-old April Jones and perverting the course of justice.

The 46-year-old has also been charged with perverting the course of justice and could now appear in court on Monday.

A statement from Iwan Jenkins, district crown prosecutor of the Crown Prosecution Service in Wales, said: "I now have to advise that, having carried out a detailed review of the evidence gathered so far by Dyfed Powys Police, my conclusion is that there is sufficient evidence to charge Mark Bridger with the murder of April Jones, and that it is in the public interest to do so.

"I have also concluded that there is sufficient evidence to charge the defendant with attempting to pervert the course of justice and child abduction.

"Accordingly, I have authorised Dyfed Powys Police to charge him with these offences and he will appear before Aberystwyth Magistrates' Court on Monday morning.

"I realise that this is an incredibly difficult time for April's family, friends and the community. My thoughts are with them - and indeed with all those affected by this week's events."

More follows...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Live Police/CPS statement on BBC.

CPS conclude there is sufficient evidence to charge Mark Bridger with Murder, Attempts to pervert Course of Justice and Child Abduction.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19857648

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Oh, Dear God, I do hope they are right, or wrong. Whatever. But I cannot say that the child is dead. I will never say that until they find her body. And I don't suppose that her mother will either.
I do have thoughts on the subject, but I don't want to share those thoughts at the moment.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:12 pm

April hasn't been found, and the suspect isn't saying anything, Sabot, so - there is still a very slender hope.

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 7 E66ca3e6-8f3f-42cb-8a17-e71962f557a5

This is unbelievable. The CPS have asked that gossip, etc., stop, and the law be adhered to:

http://blog.cps.gov.uk/2012/10/cps-wales-authorises-charging-of-mark-bridger.html

“The huge public and media interest in this case is understandable. I would just like to stress that, whilst Mark Bridger stands accused of serious criminal charges, he retains the right to a fair trial. I would therefore ask that nothing is placed in the public domain that may undermine the criminal justice process.”

One of the mods on not-Bennett's site even draws their attention to it.

And right underneath, the warning is totally ignored as the 'speculation' continues.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:13 pm

CPS Wales authorises charging of Mark Bridger

Statement from Iwan Jenkins, District Crown Prosecutor, Crown Prosecution Service Cymru-Wales:

“The Crown Prosecution Service has been in close contact with Dyfed Powys Police as their extensive investigation into April’s disappearance has developed. In particular, we have been offering advice and guidance to the police since the suspect Mark Bridger was arrested last Tuesday.

“My role is to examine the evidence that is currently available and advise the police in respect of charges.

“I now have to advise that, having carried out a detailed review of the evidence gathered so far by Dyfed Powys Police, my conclusion is that there is sufficient evidence to charge Mark Bridger with the murder of April Jones, and that it is in the public interest to do so.

“I have also concluded that there is sufficient evidence and that it is in the public interest to charge the defendant with attempting to pervert the course of justice and child abduction.

“Accordingly, I have authorised Dyfed Powys Police to charge him with these offences and he will appear before Aberystwyth Magistrates’ Court on Monday morning.

“I realise that this is an incredibly difficult time for April’s family, friends and the community. My thoughts are with them – and indeed with all those affected by this week’s events.

“The huge public and media interest in this case is understandable. I would just like to stress that, whilst Mark Bridger stands accused of serious criminal charges, he retains the right to a fair trial. I would therefore ask that nothing is placed in the public domain that may undermine the criminal justice process.”

Details of the charges laid against Mark Bridger are as follows:

Murder, contrary to common law

Attempting to pervert the course of justice, contrary to common law

Child abduction, contrary to Section 2 of the Child Abduction Act, 1984

http://blog.cps.gov.uk/2012/10/cps-wales-authorises-charging-of-mark-bridger.html
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Video of Iwan Jenkins (CPS) stating the charges made against Bridger and asking that NOTHING be put in the public domain that may undermine the criminal justice process.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19853582
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Bennett's lot are COMPLETELY ignoring that - it's a shocking display of total contempt for the law.

Do they not grasp that now he has been charged, the whole matter is sub judice and EVERYONE has to shut up about matters directly related to the charges?

No-one here needs told that - we weren't 'speculating' to begin with. But the hounders and forkers seem incapable of stopping.

One of these days, a high-profile trial is going to be abandoned because of these idiots. Suppose, when the trial starts, a defence lawyer draws attention to what was being said on the internet, available in the UK, and it is decided that the accused cannot get a fair trial because of it?

Have these clowns no comprehension of just how irresponsible they are?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:33 pm

bb1 wrote:Bennett's lot are COMPLETELY ignoring that - it's a shocking display of total contempt for the law.

Do they not grasp that now he has been charged, the whole matter is sub judice and EVERYONE has to shut up about matters directly related to the charges?

No-one here needs told that - we weren't 'speculating' to begin with. But the hounders and forkers seem incapable of stopping.

One of these days, a high-profile trial is going to be abandoned because of these idiots. Suppose, when the trial starts, a defence lawyer draws attention to what was being said on the internet, available in the UK, and it is decided that the accused cannot get a fair trial because of it?

Have these clowns no comprehension of just how irresponsible they are?

They may have no comprehension but I am sure that Iwan Jenkins has. I am aware that the thread is being reported to his office as we speak and I understand that it will be monitored closely by the organisation making that report. I suspect that it will be considered by the CPS and police too. Too late by the way to hide it as it has been recorded in full.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Thanks Pedro,
How bloody insensitive of the Times, idiots. Eek
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:03 pm

Just to annoy pretendypete:

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 7 Article-2213802-1560F68E000005DC-519_634x286

Announcement: (Left to right) District Crown Proescutor from the CPS Iwan Jenkins, Chief Constable Jackie Roberts and Superintendent Ian John told reporters that the search would continue for April

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2213802/Mark-Bridger-charged-abduction-murder-year-old-April-Jones.html#ixzz28YEOaUHO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

All three are wearing the pink ribbons that he has made so many sicko remarks about.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Thank you, Pedro.

I am getting somewhere beyond irritated with the continuing 'speculating'. These idiots have absolutely no idea who their audience is - and do not seem to care.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:01 pm

MOM OF TWO ‏@GILLYSPOT
@alfibab3 I haven't been stalking #AprilJones family except to state that they were unwise to leave their child alone as #McCann did.

W. A. B.

As if April's family need the likes of her gleefully rubbing salt in their wounds at a time like this. Evil or Very Mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:05 am

http://news.sky.com/story/994762/april-jones-emotional-suspect-in-court

April Jones: Emotional Suspect In Court

The man suspected of abducting and murdering April Jones appears in court looking emotional and tired.

Mark Bridger has appeared in court looking emotional as he faced charges of abducting and murdering five-year-old April Jones.

The 46-year-old stood in the dock at Aberystwyth Magistrates Court where the charges were put to him.

As well as abducting and murdering April, Bridger is charged with the unlawful disposal and concealment of her body with intent to pervert the course of justice.

Bridger was tearful as he spoke to confirm his name, age and address. He also confirmed he understood the charges.

At the end of the hearing Betty Griffiths, the chairman of magistrates, told Bridger he would be remanded in custody and would next appear at Caernarfon Crown Court on Wednesday.

John Hedgecoe was defending Bridger. Iwan Jenkins, district crown prosecutor, was prosecuting. Neither were called upon to speak during the brief hearing.

Also sitting at the rear of the court was Superintendent Ian John, who has led the search for April.

Afterwards he returned to Machynlleth to continue co-ordinating the on-going operation to find her.

It is now a week since she was seen playing near her home in Machynlleth before she got into what is believed to be a Land Rover Discovery.

Hundreds gathered in the town yesterday for a silent march, followed by a special church service in remembrance of the youngster.

In a Facebook post this weekend, her mum Coral, 40, wrote: "April has still not been found, I am not giving up hope that she will come home, so please keep looking for my baby girl April, she's our world, the whole family are in bits as we don't know where she is."

From today, mountain rescue volunteers are scaling back their efforts because the work ahead is more suited to specialist police search teams.

Over the past seven days, mountain rescue teams have scoured 70 sq km of remote terrain, to no avail.

The number of police search teams will double from 10 to 18 as more officers are drafted in this week, and military assistance will remain for as long as police need them.

"We'll do what we're good at which is the wilderness and rural areas," Warrant Officer John Roe, from RAF Mountain Rescue, told Sky News.

"The police specialists are excellent in the urban areas and searching closer to people's homes and things like that. We're good at sustaining and keeping ourselves in the outdoor environments.

The searchers have made the town's leisure centre their base.

Although local volunteers were stood down last week, people in the close-knit community are continuing to help where they can.

Sue Winchurch and her family, who live seven miles from the town, travelled to the leisure centre yesterday to drop off food for the searchers.

"It's been my son's birthday and we've been over to the West Midlands for a party so we've brought over some things - leftover sandwiches and cakes - just because we wanted to do something," she said.

Later, a man charged with posting offensive comments on Facebook about the missing youngster is due to appear before magistrates In Lancashire.

Matthew Wood, 20, from Chorley, Lancashire, has been charged under Section 127 of the Communications Act 2003 with sending by means of a public electronic communications network a message or other matter that is grossly offensive.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:11 pm

you welcome bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next