JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales

+6
Lamplighter
crazytony
lily
Maggs
Pedro Silva
bb1
10 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 8 Empty Re: Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:21 pm

http://www.dyfed-powys.police.uk/en/news/latest-news/201210/light-candle-april

Light a candle for April

Mon 08 Oct 2012
At about 7pm this evening, Monday 8th October 2012 Coral and Paul Jones are releasing a Chinese lantern from the garden of their home in Machynlleth, mid Wales in memory of their daughter April.

They are asking friends and neighbours, and anyone else who cares to do so whether they live in Machynlleth, anywhere else in Wales or indeed the United Kingdom to light a small candle at the same time and join them in remembering their beautiful little girl April.

Note to editors

The release of the Chinese lanterns in Coral and Paul’s home is a private affair, and they have requested that the press respect their privacy and not encroach on the family home during this time.

If anyone would like to light a personal cyber-candle for April:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=April

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 8 Empty Re: Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales

Post  lily Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:38 pm

What time is it in the UK now please?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Oops, sorry, Lily, it is now 19.28.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:28 pm

I see the nasties are sticking their pitchforks into April's mum now. Evil or Very Mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:16 pm

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/10/09/olive-press-investigates-mark-bridger-spanish-connection/

April Jones murder suspect Mark Bridger linked to Spain

PUBLISHED: OCTOBER 9, 2012 AT 11:52 AM • LAST EDITED: OCTOBER 9, 2012 AT 7:24 PM
ANDALUCIA, LEAD • 0 COMMENTS

THE Olive Press is investigating Spanish links to the man charged with the abduction and murder of five-year-old April Jones.
Mark Bridger, 46, is said to have lived and worked in Spain for a number of years according to an Olive Press source.
It is thought he may have worked as a lifeguard on the Costa del Sol and also owned a Spanish registered L-reg Land Rover Discovery which has now been seized by police.
The blue Land Rover (below) is the same vehicle Bridger is said to have given the five-year-old a ride in two days before her abduction.
The Olive Press is asking for anyone who remembers this man or has information to contact the news desk at: newsdesk@theolivepress.es

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 8 Mark-Bridgers-Land-Rover-Discovery-300x199

================

That should set pretendypete off again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:57 am

April Jones: Murder Suspect Remanded10:48am UK, Wednesday 10 October 2012 Bridger is accused of murdering April Jones
By Tom Parmenter, Sky News Correspondent

Mark Bridger, the man accused of murdering missing five-year-old April Jones, has been remanded in custody until January 11.

The 46-year-old former lifeguard appeared at Caernarfon Crown Court via videolink from a prison in Manchester.

The case has been adjourned until the new year when Bridger will be able to enter a guilty or not guilty plea.

He has been charged with abducting and murdering April, who was last seen near her home on the Bryn-y-Gog estate in the mid-Wales town of Machynlleth more than a week ago.

Bridger also faces charges of unlawfully disposing of and concealing her body with intent to pervert the course of justice.

Sitting in front of a green curtain Bridger, who was unshaven and wore a black sweatshirt, seemed calm and listened closely to what was happening in court.

He will now face a plea and case management hearing back at Caernarfon Crown Court in January.

One of the most senior judges in Wales, Mr Justice Griffith-Williams, said he would oversee future hearings in the case.

In Machynlleth the searches for April continued. On Tuesday police dog teams worked in rural outlying areas while marine units searched in the estuary of the river Dyfi.

There are now 135 police officers along with an RAF helicopter and a team of HM Coastguard searchers working on the case.

http://news.sky.com/story/995771/april-jones-murder-suspect-remanded
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:07 am

Thanks for the update, Maggs.

I am getting increasingly annoyed with assorted forkers and hounders who are still 'speculating' about who is guilty and who is not, and inventing their beloved 'theories'.

THE MATTER IS SUB JUDICE.

They seem to have absolutely no concept of the seriousness of what they are doing, and contempt for the law.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:34 am

bb1 wrote:Thanks for the update, Maggs.

I am getting increasingly annoyed with assorted forkers and hounders who are still 'speculating' about who is guilty and who is not, and inventing their beloved 'theories'.

They seem to have absolutely no concept of the seriousness of what they are doing, and contempt for the law.

I am aware that at least two McCann forums have been reported directly to Mr. Justice Griffith-Williams. within the last hour, for CONTEMPT of the Sub Judice laws.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:41 am

greenink211 wrote:
bb1 wrote:Thanks for the update, Maggs.

I am aware that at least two McCann forums have been reported directly to Mr. Justice Griffith-Williams. within the last hour, for CONTEMPT of the Sub Judice laws.

GOOD, now lets see if anything is done about them Pcorneater
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:45 am

Good - I hope something is done, before these idiots with their unjustified sense of entitlement completely wreck a high-profile trial.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:53 am

bb1 wrote:Good - I hope something is done, before these idiots with their unjustified sense of entitlement completely wreck a high-profile trial.

Wouldn't it be good, Bonny, if Mr. Justice Griffith-Williams wanted a few words with Bennett?.

I do hope the stupid forkers email him, with their complaints rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:58 am

Maggs wrote:
bb1 wrote:Good - I hope something is done, before these idiots with their unjustified sense of entitlement completely wreck a high-profile trial.

Wouldn't it be good, Bonny, if Mr. Justice Griffith-Williams wanted a few words with Bennett?.

I do hope the stupid forkers email him, with their complaints rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Edited. Not relevant.

Last edited by greenink211 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:22 pm

I wish I could believe that they will do something. But what happens when it's foreigners doing it, and Hosts being in another Country? Outside UK, that is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Police admit April may never be found as abandoned mineshafts searched and fears grow body could have washed out to sea
If her body was dumped in the river rapids would have reduced the chances of it being caught on the banks or snagged in trees
Police believe there is a change it has been swept out to the Irish Sea 20 miles away and might not be recovered
Police are also searching a 'warren' of abandoned mine shafts, caves, and potholes - many of which are flooded
Mark Bridger, who is charged with April's abduction and murder, was remanded until January 11 today after a court appearance via video link
By EMILY ALLEN
PUBLISHED: 10:42, 10 October 2012 | UPDATED: 13:00, 10 October 2012

Police searching for five-year-old April Jones fear her body could have been swept out into the Irish Sea and may never be found.
The little girl has been missing presumed dead for more than a week after disappearing from the Bryn-y-Gog estate in the mid Wales town of Machynlleth on October 1.
This week, detectives revealed that if April's body was dumped in the river, it could have made its way 20 miles along the River Dyfi to the Irish Sea and may never be recovered.
It also emerged that search teams have begun combing old mineshafts, caves and potholes in the area in the hunt for her body.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2215492/April-Jones-admit-police-fears-grow-body-washed-sea.html#ixzz28uYpuIkX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:00 pm

That yoyo freak thinks it is entitled to ask:

Do we know who this child witness is?

No - THANK GOD.

What is wrong with them? I truly cannot believe they are carrying on doing this.

They might like to consider the fact that, if the accused's defence lawyer sees what they are doing, he would be within his rights to claim that his client cannot get a fair trial because of internet 'speculation'.

Oh, why bother? The very last thing the Justiceseekers care about is actual justice.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:07 pm

bb1 wrote:That yoyo freak thinks it is entitled to ask:

Do we know who this child witness is?

No - THANK GOD.

What is wrong with them? I truly cannot believe they are carrying on doing this.

They might like to consider the fact that, if the accused's defence lawyer sees what they are doing, he would be within his rights to claim that his client cannot get a fair trial because of internet 'speculation'.

Oh, why bother? The very last thing the Justiceseekers care about is actual justice.

Do we know who's looking after her kids/grandchildren? Or Bennetts grandchildren? Seems he doesn't care for his grandson now, wonder why? vomit vomit vomit
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:10 pm

They seem to have absolutely no respect for the law, children, witnesses, anyone, Maggs. All that seems to matter to them is their self-proclaimed right to speculate, without the slightest care for the harm they are causing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:17 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/april_jones/2012/10/10/april-jones-latest-police-search-teams-cordon-off-caravan-in-ceinws-91466-32005775/#.UHWOZQLHVV0.twitter

April Jones latest: Police search teams cordon off caravan in Ceinws

Sam Malone, WalesOnlineOct 10 2012

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 8 Police-searching-for-april-jones-have-cordoned-off-a-caravan-near-ceinws-558906678

Police searching for April Jones have cordoned off a caravan near Ceinws

Police investigating the disappearance of April Jones have cordoned off a caravan close to suspect Mark Bridger's house.

Tape surrounded a small clearing in a wooded area just a few hundred metres from the village of Ceinws.

Inside, a small aged caravan was being searched by officers looking for signs of the missing five-year-old.

The site is just a short distance from the field that more than dozen officers from Dyfed Powys Police and British Transport Police were meticulosly searching yesterday.

Bridger, 46, has been charged with the abduction and murder of April as well as perverting the course of justice.

This morning he appeared at Caernarfon Crown Court via video link from a Manchester prison where he was remanded in custody until January 11.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:13 am

Stalking en harassing...

Post kathybelle Yesterday at 5:49 pm
Everyone who has concerns about how the fund money is being used, should write to the town council at Machynllith. The same goes with this disco, I think it is in bad taste to hold a disco, when April hasn't been found, dead or alive.

I am going to write the town council about these two issues and I am also going to raise my concerns, about the hundreds of balloons and Chinese lanterns, that were sent into the sky on Monday night. It wasn't just the community of Machynllith that sent these objects into the sky, it was in other communities in different parts of Wales. I have no problem with the family and any community doing something to remember April, as long as they aren't doing something that could endanger human life, pets, farm animals and wild creatures.

Regarding bucket collections, I would never put money into a bucket, I have heard of too many people, using this kind of collection under the name of a charity, when the money has been for their own use. The buckets may well be sealed, but this practice is open to fraud.

Not too long after Madeleine disappeared, there was a "fun run" in the North East of England organised by a cancer charity. Patricia McCann took part in this run and friends of hers, took round buckets into the crowd, the money from the buckets was not going to the cancer charity, it was going into the fund to find Madeleine. I believe the organisers of the fund were furious, when they found out what had been going on.
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:56 am

She really is vile - and I see she is still at it:

I will be asking the Machynllith Town Council, exactly where this money is going.

How DARE she! She doesn't pay council tax in Wales, does she? No. It has got absolutely NOTHING to do with her.

And the local people have got more serious matters to deal with right now than harrassment from the likes of her.

If she persists with her hate campaign, I really, really hope the mayor tells the media about it - no-one has to put up with spite like this, especially at such a dreadful time.

No doubt that is why she is doing it - nothing the haters like more than kicking people when they are down.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:34 am

And another forker decides to join in the harrassment:

Enough is enough, can someone find me the address of the Town Council receiving the money. ?????

They are doing better than the McCanns, definitely Kate and Gerry have a lot to answer for.

What can you say to such staggering spite and ignorance?

One thing this terrible business has proved - it isn't the McCanns, it's them. There is something wrong in their wiring, that makes them enjoy tormenting people who are already in distress. Some rogue gene gives them this unjustified sense of entitlement, maybe?

Whatever it is, there is something deeply unwholesome about all of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:43 am

At least it is now apparent, as was the case with The McCanns, that these donations are unsolicited. Just given from care and generosity.
Basically she is accusing The Local Council of Fraud.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:53 am

Isn't she just?

Their reactions to the abduction of April have shown, beyond any doubt, that the problem lies with THEM. They have reacted as predictably as Pavlov's dogs.

Look at the way they are totally ignoring the CPS, merrily smearing and harrassing the local council and carrying on 'speculating'. Which actually means inflicting their sicko, ghoulish imaginings on the rest of the world.

It isn't the rest of the world that's wrong - it's THEM.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Iv'e been trying to find the address for Machllyench ? Town Council Office because I am going to write to them about the Fund, I get as far as the Council but then it goes on to duties of the Councillors.

Can someone please explain what possible excuse the forkers have for harrassing the Town Council of a small Welsh town, at a time when the town is trying to come to terms with a truly awful event?

If they don't like April's fund, then the cure is in their own hands - DON'T CONTRIBUTE.

None of this is ANY business of their's - April is not their child, they have no say in anything at all to do with her.

IMO, all any of them is interested in is finding new victims to harrass and pitchfork.

I hope the Mayor of Machynlleth hands over every single one of their scummy, hate-fuelled letters to the media.

The authors are liable to find a mob of angry people on their doorsteps, as happened to that disgusting troll a few days ago.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next