JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales

+6
Lamplighter
crazytony
lily
Maggs
Pedro Silva
bb1
10 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 3 Empty Re: Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:16 pm

IMO, something is going to have to be done about the currently-unregulated social media. These things have turned the internet into a sewer.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 3 Empty Re: Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales

Post  lily Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:20 pm

I honestly feel embarrassed for them. Their language, their foul displays, their pig ignorance.......etc., etc., etc.

I cannot call them human beings. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:24 pm

All anyone normal and decent, with a heart, wants is for April to be found, alive. After that, the rest is up to the police and authorities.

Not them, though. They are already 'speculating' in their vile way about her family, and 'debating' what could have happened. Any concern for the missing child is an afterthought once they have finished playing armchair defective to entertain themselves.

I have never, ever, come across such disgusting apologies for human beings before, and never want to again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:39 pm

And it isn't going to get any better. Every time there is a tragedy of some kind that involves a child, they will be off again.
And they are even at it on #April where April's family could well see it.

Sadly, I am not surprised.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:52 pm

I haven't looked at #april, Sabot, there is a limit to how much sickness I can stand. Even calling them vultures is an insult to vultures, they are.....things, no humanity, just spite, and glee at other people's tragedies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:00 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/992754/april-jones-police-searching-20-sites

April Jones: Police Searching 20 Sites

Police receive more than 400 messages from the public since their earlier appeal for help in tracing five-year-old April Jones.

Police say they are focusing on 20 specific sites in the search for missing five-year-old April Jones.

The little girl was last seen playing with friends near her home in the Bryn Y Gog estate in Machynlleth at around 7pm on Monday.

Speaking at a news conference, Detective Superintendent Reg Bevan said detectives had received more than 400 message from the public since their earlier appeal today.

He said officers have so far twice interviewed Mark Bridger, 46, who was arrested on the A487, near the Dyfi Bridge, two miles north of the small town, at 3.30pm on Tuesday.

Detectives are looking into his past to build up a profile, he added.

Police are appealing for anyone who saw the suspect or his metallic blue Land Rover Discovery, registration number L503 MEP, to contact them.

Bridger was wearing waterproof trousers and camouflage clothing when he was arrested.

Earlier today, April's mother made an emotional appeal for help in finding her daughter.

Coral Jones, who was accompanied by her stepfather, April's step-grandfather, Dai Smith, sobbed as she said: "It's been 36 hours since April was taken from us.

"There must be someone out there who knows where she is and can help the police find her. We are desperate for any news.

"April is only five years old. Please, please, help find her."

After her plea, she broke down in tears, holding her head in her hands, and was comforted by Mr Smith as Detective Superintendent Reg Bevan made a further appeal for information.

He said: "We are pursuing a number of lines of inquiry and Mark Bridger is one of them.

"Do not assume somebody else has already contacted us with information. Even if you feel yours is trivial, it may be the vital piece that we are missing."

He said more than 50 volunteers were helping mountain rescue teams in the search for April and that police had details of many more who were able to help.

"We are extremely grateful for their help in this search and their support has been vital," Det Supt Bevan added.

Anyone with information relating to the case is asked to call Child Rescue Alert Line on 0300 2000 333.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:21 pm

Dear God, please find her alive.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:25 pm

I know, Lily, I am praying she is hidden somewhere, alive.

Meanwhile, please note that Bennett has made April's family the latest target for his spite - though I doubt if they will greatly care right this minute.

I would like to see just one of them attack the sh*t who abducted April with the same venom, but they don't seem to be interested in that.

And no, I am not assuming that the man in custody is the guilty party; we've been down this road before.

Odd, isn't it, how none of them seem to bother about child-abducting sh*ts? So much easier to tear a child's family apart for your amusement - to the likes of them, anyway.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:42 pm

I think they all suffer from the same mental illness which is why they all agree with one another.

We can all see that they have a lack of empathy which is alarming in and of itself?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:38 pm

I'm not a great fan of Anorak, it's a bit too smart-a@sey for my taste, but this is worth a read:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/335465/news/april-jones-what-we-know-about-mark-bridger.html/

No surprise - it was Brunt who broadcast the name of the man in custody, and threw fresh meat to the vultures.

Sky really should pension him off, he is a liability. He also seems to have contempt for UK law, accuracy, anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:39 pm

ITV's coverage has been considerably more sane and accurate than Sky, Rose.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:40 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/992754/missing-april-suffers-from-cerebral-palsy

Missing April Suffers From Cerebral Palsy

"She needs medication for her health problems - without it she'll be in pain," warns April Jones' godmother as the hunt continues.

The godmother of April Jones says the missing five-year-old suffers from cerebral palsy and will be in desperate need of her daily medication.

Mair Raftree, 41, spoke to reporters as police stepped up the search for April who vanished while playing with friends near her home in the Bryn Y Gog estate in Machynlleth, mid Wales, at around 7pm on Monday.

"This is the third day April is away from her home and she is only little. She needs medication for her health problems and without it she will be in pain," she told the Daily Mail.

"She has been in hospital a few times for her condition and with the cerebral palsy her legs just give way. I am so scared for her and I desperately want her home."

Ms Raftree, a childminder from Aberystwyth, said April has also spent time in hospital because of her irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and needs to take her regular dose of painkillers for the stomach disorder.

Poor little girl Crying or Very sad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Oh God, this is heartbreaking, that poor little girl.
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:31 am

Oh no. Poor, poor little child. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:01 am

another reason to find her fast.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:19 am

I know, Pedro. I was praying there would be good news this morning - but nothing. I have to say, it isn't looking good. Crying or Very sad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:29 am

I too fear for the worst. Was hoping that there was positive news yesterday morning.

Sad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:29 am

http://news.sky.com/story/993079/missing-april-pink-ribbon-campaign-launched

Missing April: Pink Ribbon Campaign Launched

People are urged to wear a pink ribbon for missing April Jones as police are granted extra time to interview suspect Mark Bridger.

The family of missing April Jones has launched a pink ribbon campaign - as police are granted more time to question the main suspect.

People are being urged to fix a pink ribbon to their front doors or gates, or to a wear a pink ribbon, as the hunt for the youngster intensified.

The five-year-old's godmother Mair Raftree said pink was April's favourite colour.

The campaign was launched as police were given permission by magistrates to extend questioning of suspect Mark Bridger.

A news conference will be held at 11am and is expected to reveal more details of the investigation, Dyfed Powys police have confirmed.

-------------

That's bound to set the haters off, they start chewing carpets whenever they hear the word 'ribbon'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:50 am

And a Pink Ribbon no less. That means April's family don't want to know about The McCanns, they will no doubt say. When they aren't blaming April's parents.
There could be some dissent amongst The Forkers over this one.

Dear God, I hope it's not going to be another "Madeleine" situation. But April's photograph is up on The Banners now, so I guess we just keep on hoping.
The face of Missing Children is changing, and Kate and Gerry have done this.

Mr. Bridger? Not at all sure. But for certain sure, the family are not involved in this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:52 am

Can anyone explain why a supposed retired policeman would say this?

But garrotting Teddy bears on lampposts is way beyond my comprehension.
As is
sitting in silence instead of going out looking for your missing daughter.

I thought he would know why it's not advised?

Furthermore, another hounder has this to say,

I felt wholeheartedly her pain. Okay, but upon reflection why did she not look directly at the camera? I know she was reading off a piece of paper to keep her straight. This is either genuinely such a distraught state that one cannot stray from the written script or will fall apart OR deception. Kate hardly stared at cameras either did she (in first TV appeal) but rather looked shiftily to the side often, with no tears.

What a pile of ridiculous bull poo that is from an armchair wannabe detective. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:09 am

How very predictable!

Re: MISSING APRIL JONES AGED 5......Feared Abducted in Wales
PeterMac Today
Right.
I've got my candle, and have borrowed a piece of pink ribbon from my wife, and have turned the lights off.
What do I do now ? And for how long ?

Here's a suggestion:

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 3 Stfu
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:23 am

Love poster, Bonny. thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:29 am

I'm sick to death of them, and their endless sneering, stupid remarks and foul 'speculation' about little April, Lily. Bennett's lot are beneath contempt and after this display, the hounders need never again bother pretending they 'care'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:39 pm

martinbrunt ‏@skymartinbrunt

#apriljones April's dad Paul can't take part in searches because of degenerative eye disease, it's revealed.

That'll disappoint the hounders, they've been endlessly 'speculating' about the poor man.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next