JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales

+6
Lamplighter
crazytony
lily
Maggs
Pedro Silva
bb1
10 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 Empty Re: Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:47 pm

The Forkers won't like that. He can crawl on his hands and knees, can't he.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 Empty Re: Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:01 pm

April Jones' older sister has today issued a heartfelt plea for information about the missing five-year-old as hundreds of people continued to search for her.
Jasmine Jones, 16, told reporters this afternoon: 'I just want our beautiful princess home now. It's been too long.
'Knowing someone knows something but isn't saying so makes it feel even worse'.
It comes as April's mother Coral Jones was seen being driven away from her home in an unmarked police car.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212734/April-Jones-latest-Machynlleth-refuses-hope-hundreds-try-missing-April.html#ixzz28LYTwe64
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:06 pm

You can see why so many feet on the ground are needed -

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 Article-2212734-15590F6A000005DC-118_634x364

1) April Jones home, 2) alleged abduction site, 3) garage where Mark Bridger's vehicle was seized, 4) River Dyfi where searches are being carried out 5) Road where Bridger was arrested and 6) the estuary for the River Dyfi

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212734/April-Jones-latest-Machynlleth-refuses-hope-hundreds-try-missing-April.html#ixzz28LZUp0jf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It isn't at all like the inner cities so many of the forkers and hounders seem to dwell in.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:40 pm

I would quite like to know what happened with her bicycle. Did someone fetch it back from where April left it, and where exactly was that?

It has been suggested that she might have been playing near the river and fallen in. Children do lie if they were doing something that was forbidden.

Many, many years ago my youngest son went missing while playing out front in a private terrace. He was about six at the time, and a little girl of approximately the same age said that she saw him getting into a car. I nearly died, but that is by the by. He was actually across the road at the end of the terrace, playing quite happily in the park. I never did find out why the little girl told such a whopper. It ceased to be important when I found him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Something is very odd here about this. Either this man has done something so dreadful to the child he is petrified to say so; or, he isn't the one who took her.
Why else would he refuse to tell where she is? It isn't as if you have the death penalty here and pedophiles are segregated in prisons.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:11 pm

It's not really a whopper, more pretending, I think, Sabot...I wonder, could April have been playing near the river and fallen in?

And the other children come out with this 'car' story, and unfortunately described their own father's vehicle?

Don't know, and it's pointless speculating when there is so little information.

http://news.sky.com/story/993352/missing-april-jones-2500-calls-from-public

Unfortunately, the weather is now worsening.

Agree, Tony, there is something odd about it. The usual pattern is that once they are caught, they give up and talk, but days have passed now, and the police are out of time tomorrow.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Re: MISSING APRIL JONES AGED 5......Feared Abducted in Wales
PeterMac Today

candyfloss wrote:
Noticed that Supt. Ian John doing the press conference was wearing a pink ribbon right on the front of his jacket. Do police officers normally do this?

Might be Gay Pride, or perhaps he has Breast Cancer. Whatever it is, it has no business being on a Police Uniform. Where is the professional detachment. He may have to arrest the family some time soon.

What a nasty, nasty, remark! No wonder so many people find it hard to believe he was ever in the police.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:22 pm

I don't like the sound of it either, Tony. White Van? Dark Blue Range Rover? Hardly similar. And any Forensic ain't worth jack shit if April was in the Range Rover two days before.
I also read somewhere [yer, yer, I know] that someone on The Estate gave his name to The Police, and it wasn't one of the children.

Whichever way you look at, his life is ruined. This Name giving just isn't on. Martin Brunt again, I do believe.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Yes, yet again it was Brunt who did it - I wish the police would ban him fro9m crime scenes.

The haters are going to go into overdrive. Not only has the PM commented:

Prime Minister David Cameron joined police in urging anyone with information about the whereabouts of the "lovely girl" to speak to officers.

But there is now a fund of sorts:

http://news.sky.com/story/993057/live-updates-intense-hunt-for-april-jones

Machynlleth Town Council has set up the fund in response to numerous offers of help and support from the public.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:03 pm

The Forkers will go into overdrive now there's a Fund. The thing is, can they get any worse?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Missing April Jones: 2,500 Calls From Public
Sky News – 33 minutes ago

Police searching for missing five-year-old April Jones have received 2,500 calls from the public.
Speaking at a news conference, Superintendent Ian John said officers from all 44 forces across the UK are filtering through the information for clues to the little girl's disappearance.
He also spoke about the difficulties of searching through the rugged terrain surrounding April's home town of Machynlleth in mid Wales.
"Police searches have continued in and around Machynlleth and will continue tonight, regardless of the weather," he added.
"We are having to search through difficult terrain in urban and rural environments, in demanding weather conditions we have experienced. The forecast for tonight is not good but we will continue this."
Earlier, April's sister made an emotional appeal for her safe return, saying: "I just want our beautiful princess home now. It's been too long."
Jasmine, 16, begged for her sister to come home as the massive police hunt involving helicopters, mountain rescue teams, coastguard vessels, and marine units continued.
She wrote on her Facebook page: "Knowing someone knows something but won't say it makes me feel even worse."
It has also been revealed that April's father Paul has a degenerative eye disease and is unable to take part in the searches.
Police are searching the three-bedroom cottage, outbuildings, and garden of suspect Mark Bridger, in the hamlet of Ceinws.
They are also launching a major search of the nearby Dyfi river, involving dog handlers.
Activity at Mr Bridger's white farmhouse intensified as officers were given until 5pm tomorrow to question the 46-year-old. Officers have also searched a guesthouse where Mr Bridger is understood to have worked recently.
April's family have launched a pink ribbon campaign to support the hunt and revealed that the little girl was suffering from cerebral palsy.
She has been missing since around 7pm on Monday when she vanished while playing with friends near her home on the Bryn-y-Gog estate.
Police are appealing for anyone who saw Mr Bridger or his blue Land Rover Discovery, registration number L503 MEP, in the hours between April's disappearance and his arrest at 3.30pm on Tuesday.
Estate agents J H Jones in Machynlleth say his farmhouse, called Mount Pleasant, was sold by them last year. It was on the market for £170,000.
Neighbour Vivian Williams Jones, 68, said it had been empty for several years before Mr Bridger rented it out about a month ago.
“It was eventually sold to someone from London who bought it as a holiday home and never came down here," he told Wales Online.
“I saw him about a month ago and he said that it was just too far for him and he was giving it the once-over before renting it out. I can’t say I’d ever seen him (Mr Bridger), apart from moving about inside."
Meanwhile, people are being urged to fix a pink ribbon to their front doors or gates, or to a wear a pink ribbon, in support of the search. The five-year-old's godmother Mair Raftree, 41, said pink was April's favourite colour.
Prime Minister David Cameron joined police in urging anyone with information about the whereabouts of the "lovely girl" to speak to officers.
Anyone with information relating to the case is asked to call Child Rescue Alert Line on 0300 2000 333.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:33 pm

bb1 wrote:Re: MISSING APRIL JONES AGED 5......Feared Abducted in Wales
PeterMac Today

candyfloss wrote:
Noticed that Supt. Ian John doing the press conference was wearing a pink ribbon right on the front of his jacket. Do police officers normally do this?

Might be Gay Pride, or perhaps he has Breast Cancer. Whatever it is, it has no business being on a Police Uniform. Where is the professional detachment. He may have to arrest the family some time soon.

What a nasty, nasty, remark! No wonder so many people find it hard to believe he was ever in the police.
The man Macleod is a fool of the highest order!
Compassion, is obviously not his forte which, is something members of law enforcement are worthless without!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:40 pm

crazytony wrote:
PeterMac Today

candyfloss wrote:

Compassion, is obviously not his forte which, is something members of law enforcement are worthless without!

He hasn't got any logic or common sense either. Never mind intellect. So he must have been an arse kisser. That is the only other explanation.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Maybe he was a Mason?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:29 pm

bb1 wrote:Maybe he was a Mason?

I think The Masons are a bit more fussy than that, Bonny.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:
PeterMac Today

candyfloss wrote:

He hasn't got any logic or common sense either. Never mind intellect. So he must have been an arse kisser. That is the only other explanation.
Someone who knows told me, he was a yes man.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:31 pm

Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:Maybe he was a Mason?

I think The Masons are a bit more fussy than that, Bonny.
Too right we are! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:33 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:
PeterMac Today

candyfloss wrote:

Someone who knows told me, he was a yes man.

Like I said. An arse kisser.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 Star-1-329x437
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:59 am

PeterMac Today

candyfloss wrote:

The pieces of scum who are making those disgusting points about the policemen have IN THEIR DESPERATION TO HATE AND TO BE SEEN TO HATE, completely missed the absolutely crucial point about this case. The policeman is searching for a MISSING little girl called April and is wearing that ribbon as a symbol of his concern for that missing child.

His ribbon is to do with the love of that child, the concern for that child, the hope for that child and the efforts being put into the search for that child that decent human beings feel.

The scum called Candyfloss and so-called ex cop, MacLeod by posting their filthy comments about that officer show that they have no understanding as to what the decent part of society including that police officer feel. They are not able to understand the concern that society has for the child because that gets in the way of their hate addiction.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:17 am

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 Mirror-1-329x437

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/april-jones-missing-witnesses-saw-1361257

'We saw man with bin bag near the river': New clue in search for missing April Jones

One woman had been standing by a road chatting with a friend on Tuesday when the man appeared with the black bag

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 April+620

Two women claim they spotted a man carrying a bin bag to a river the day after April Jones was snatched.

They told police he scrambled down a bank not far from where the five-year-old vanished.

As officers yesterday searched the River Dyfi close to Machynlleth, Powys, one of the women, Carwen Sheen, 36, said: “I’ve told the police what I saw. It’s up to them now.”

She had been standing by a road chatting with a friend on Tuesday when the man appeared with the black bag.

He was said to have been acting suspiciously.

The dad of one of the witnesses said last night: “My daughter and a friend saw a man, they know him well.

"He was coming down a shale bank with a black bag, he was next to the river.

"She has been ­interviewed by the police since and told them ­everything she saw.”

Dyfed Powys Police said: “Any pieces of information that come forward from the public are ­investigated thoroughly.”

The swollen Dyfi runs close to Machynlleth before a 10-mile stretch flows into Cardigan Bay.

Police teams were searching the river again yesterday.

Carwen was one of many locals who tied a pink ribbon outside her home in the town in support of a campaign launched by April’s heartbroken mum Coral.

Pink is April’s favourite colour. Coral yesterday pinned several bows to the fence outside their house.

The poignant gesture sparked a big public response with thousands of well-wishers following suit.

Coral again appealed for help to find her girl.

The mum, 40, wrote on Facebook: “Please keep looking for April, she needs to come home. I will be putting a ribbon on my gate in April’s favourite colour pink.

“Feel free to tie a ribbon to anything to show April your support and that you’re still looking for her.”

Among the pink ribbons which quickly appeared across Machynlleth was one on the gate of April's home on the Bryn-y-Gog estate.

Machynlleth Mayor Gareth Jones said: "It is a symbol of the hope that April is going to come back and we are all still optimistic."

Superintendent Ian John, of Dyfed Powys Police, also wore a pink ribbon last night in a personal show of solidarity.

He said officers from across England and Wales are helping to field calls and searchers are "determined" to find April.

Speaking outside the town's leisure centre, which has become a focal point in co-ordinating local search efforts, Mr John said: "I want to turn to April's family.

"I'm sure we all are feeling for them at this terrible time, also the friends and the extended family.

"I just want to remind everybody that's why we're here tonight, in the pouring rain in Machynlleth, is to focus on the search and do everything that we can to bring this operation to a conclusion."

Mr John last night revealed the kidnap investigation team has received more than 2,500 calls from the public.

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 Missing+5-year-old+April+Jones
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:28 am

bb1 wrote: Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 Star-1-329x437

WEAR PINK FOR APRIL JONES

5th October 2012
By Jerry Lawton

THE distraught sister of missing April Jones last night covered her town in pink ribbons to show how much she is missed.

Jasmine Jones handed out the symbols of hope in the five-year-old’s favourite colour to friends and neighbours.

By dusk, ribbons lined the streets tied to trees, lamp-posts, fences, gates and railings. April’s mum Coral, 40, pinned 10 to the wooden fence outside the family home.

Well-wishers across the UK also donned the ribbons in a national show of support as word spread of the campaign on Twitter.

Jasmine, 16, who attends a Christian club at her local church in Machynlleth, Powys, said: “Knowing April still isn’t found is making me sick.

“And knowing someone knows something but won’t say, it makes me feel even worse. I just want our beautiful princess home now.”

Jasmine said her mum had made the ribbons to pass the agonising hours since April was snatched as she played out at 7pm on Monday night. Jasmine added: “It’s in support of April and to let everybody know we’re thinking of her.”

April’s mum launched the ribbon campaign in a moving post on Facebook, writing: “I will be putting a ribbon on my gate tomorrow in April’s favourite colour pink.

“Please feel free to tie a ribbon to anything to show April your support and that you’re still looking for her.”

Thousands of people changed their Facebook pictures to pink ribbons in honour of April, who needs daily medication for mild cerebral palsy.

Her godmother Mair Raftree said: “It doesn’t matter if it is on your front door, you’re wearing it, it is on your gate, windows. It doesn’t matter as long as it’s a pink ribbon.”

Two of Jasmine’s pals Heini Jones and Rebecca Vaughan, both 16, tied a giant pink ribbon to the railings by the town clock.

Heini said: “It reminds people we still have a job to do to find April.”

A Facebook page called Pink Ribbon Appeal For Missing April was also set up.

Yesterday David Cameron, 45, whose son Ivan died aged six in February 2009 after suffering severe epilepsy and cerebral palsy, said his “heart just goes out” to the family.

He said: “This is every family’s nightmare. The fact that she suffers from cerebral palsy only makes this worse.”

Last night police were given more time to quiz Mark Bridger, 46, on suspicion of abducting April.

They can hold him until 5pm today.

Police are trying to trace Mr Bridger’s movements between 6.30pm on Monday and 3.30pm on Tuesday when he was arrested as he headed back into the town on foot wearing camouflage gear after his blue Land Rover Discovery was seized at a nearby garage.

Det Supt Reg Bevan said they were “looking to overlay his account with that what we’ve gleaned from witnesses, sightings and the other inquiries that we are conducting”.

He pleaded for help from anyone who had been contact with Mr Bridger.

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 Jasmin10

Last night eight specialist police search teams comprising more than 50 officers including six dog handlers, Dyfed Powys marine unit, 100 RAF mountain rescue volunteers with 11 dogs, the Coastguard and RNLI were continuing the search.
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:38 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/video/2012/oct/04/david-cameron-april-jones-video

David Cameron: 'My heart goes out to April Jones's family' - video

Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:16 am

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2012-10-01/april-jones-missing-five-year-old-girl-in-wales/

Deadline looms for April police

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 Article_ec68904c9af5c50e_1349407235_9j-4aaqsk

Police investigating the disappearance of missing five-year-old April Jones have until this afternoon to question the abduction suspect.

Officers have until 5pm to charge or release Mark Bridger - unless they apply for a further warrant of detention.

Despite heavy rain, search teams worked through the night to find the five-year-old.

Police are holding Mr Bridger, 46, at Aberystwyth police station. They are trying to piece together his movements from 5pm on Monday until his arrest at 3.30pm on Tuesday.

Mark Bridger has been arrested in connection with April's disappearance. Credit: Dyfed Powys Police/PA Wire

April was last seen willingly getting into what is believed to be a Land Rover Discovery on the Bryn-y-Gog estate where she lives at 7pm on Monday.

Mr Bridger, from Machynlleth, drives a Land Rover Discovery which was seized from a repair garage on Tuesday and fast-tracked for forensic examination.

Pink ribbons are being worn and tied across the town as the community unites in the hope of finding April.

The show of solidarity came in response to a plea from April's mother, Coral Jones, to wear ribbons of pink, her daughter's favourite colour.

April's older sister, Jasmine, 16, spoke for the first time, telling Sky News:

I just want our beautiful princess home now. It's been too long. Knowing someone knows something but won't say it makes me feel even worse.

Yesterday, detectives looking for missing April searched more than 20 sites, including a farmhouse where Mr Bridger is believed to have lived recently.

Officers have been at the house called 'Mount Pleasant' in the village of Ceinws, five miles from April's home town of Machynlleth.

Police officers were seen digging up paving stones and drilling off doors at the farmhouse, as part of their searches.

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 4 Article_9f6e2a99fd43e178_1349405470_9j-4aaqsk

Officers search Mark Bridger's farmhouse in Ceinws. Credit: PA

More than 400 people have registered their contact information and details of any specialist skills with police and officers have received more than 2,500 calls from members of the public.

Thanking all the volunteers, Superintendent John from Dyfed Powys Police said yesterday:

All in all, we've had outstanding co-operation from members of the public, not just from this community. It quite takes you away really, it's quite a humbling experience.

Following the appeals for information that we've made, we've received over 2,500 calls from the public.

All those need to be answered, and that is being done by all police forces throughout the country who have worked together to support the Child Alert line.

I'm very heartened by it, it shows that the public care and want to help us.

Prime Minister David Cameron urged anyone with the smallest piece of information to come forward.

My heart just goes out to April's family.

This is every family's nightmare, having this happen, and the fact that she suffers from cerebral palsy, something I know a little about from my own children, only makes this worse.

Anyone with information that may help in the search for April Jones are urged to call police on 0300 2000 333.
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next