JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales

+6
Lamplighter
crazytony
lily
Maggs
Pedro Silva
bb1
10 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 6 Empty Re: Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:41 pm

"They've pulled up all the plants - they must be looking for something definite."

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/2012/10/05/april-jones-police-search-scene-of-black-bag-man-sighting-91466-31974005/#ixzz28RYndfdG

Would they need to pull up all the plants if - something - had been put there only a few days ago? Don't know, and I am not going to second-guess the police.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 6 Empty Re: Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales

Post  lily Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:48 pm

Bonny, I cannot second guess them either.

They must know what they are doing?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:54 pm

The Mail's photo coverage is good:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212734/April-Jones-latest-news-Now-s-murder-police-arrest-Mark-Bridger.html

You can see how difficult it is to search terrain like that, especially with the river running so high.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:05 pm

I wonder if police carried forensic tests in April´s bicycle? I wonder if some evidence can be found there.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:39 pm

Glitter_Brain ‏@glitter_brain
@NathanMcGrathSF @jonathandunt wonder if dogs have found cadaver somewhere.but not on his person. #apriljones #mccann need a body to charge?

How XXXXing stupid can they get? This garbage is Grime's fault. They have absolutely no idea what normal police dogs do, according to their training.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Re: MISSING APRIL JONES AGED 5......Feared Abducted in Wales
PeterMac Today at 10:39 am

ChuckieD wrote:
As it's a new arrest does this mean they get another 96 hours? Sorry if that's a daft question.

Good question. Answer - Yes. That is the point of doing it. He clearly won't tell them where he put the body, and they can't afford to release him.

=====

Someone doesn't know much about the law for a supposed senior ex-police officer. No wonder that thread got removed so hastily!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:20 pm

lily wrote:OMG. I thought the man's response was totally appropriate.

What an unprofessional piece of merde she is. mad

She's a Bloody Pitch Forker. They all desperately want to see the pain of ordinary people. This is little better than The Roman Arenas. Civilisation has jumped backwards by ten centuries since the advent of this particular facet of The Internet. And people like her and Brunt are encouraging this vicious cruelty.
Shit, I am starting to stammer in my head because I really don't know what else to say.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:This I don´t understand: "UK law is very strict about not prejudicing future trials - as Burley and Brunt both know", and don´t have this as main rule?: not very strict in my opinion, to allow behaviour like this.

Too right, Pedro. So for once it isn't Portugal taking the flack. British Journalists can be just as bad.
But she ain't going to get away with this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:I wonder if police carried forensic tests in April´s bicycle? I wonder if some evidence can be found there.

I would also like to know what happened with the bicycle, Pedro. But UK Police are on pain of death to their careers if they leak anything. And they would be hunted down if they broke that rule.
The British Public get told what they need to know. And not what some half arsed Detective thinks they should know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:35 pm

I don't think she will this time, she - and possibly Brunt, too - seems to have crossed a line, from the uproar.

http://news.sky.com/story/993539/latest-updates-april-jones-search

Five-year-old April Jones Abducted In Wales - Page 6 E66ca3e6-8f3f-42cb-8a17-e71962f557a5 Courts grant further 24 hours for us to question Bridger #findapril

Sabot's right, Pedro. Remember how Gonc is convinced that the UK end of the investigation into Madeleine's abduction is a 'State secret'?

He hasn't grasped that all UK police, like a great many other public servants employed by the Crown, all sign the Official Secrets Act, which means - zip it, or your career is over.

Look how many of the conspiraloons thought there was something sinister about De Freitas not testifying at the injunction hearings - forgetting that he is actually a serving UK police officer.

It's taken very seriously indeed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Going off topic slightly, that is why NO statements given by UK citizens, in UK police stations, to the UK police, should EVER have ended up in the public domain.

It was the most appalling breach of trust and doubtless did a great deal of damage to relations between the two police forces.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:41 pm

bb1 wrote:
Re: MISSING APRIL JONES AGED 5......Feared Abducted in Wales
PeterMac Today at 10:39 am

ChuckieD wrote:
As it's a new arrest does this mean they get another 96 hours? Sorry if that's a daft question.

Good question. Answer - Yes. That is the point of doing it. He clearly won't tell them where he put the body, and they can't afford to release him.

=====

Someone doesn't know much about the law for a supposed senior ex-police officer. No wonder that thread got removed so hastily!

No, they don't get another 96 hours. Only possibly another 24 hours. The more that cretin PeterMac says, the more obvious it becomes that he was never a Policeman. The Law demands that a suspect held in custody is released or charged after 96 hours, plus a possible further 24 hours if they can show good cause.
I think this is Habeas Corpus which prevents the arrest and detention of a person without just cause.

PS. Have they removed The Thread?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:48 pm

That one was a few weeks ago, regarding another high-profile crime, Sabot. Pretendypete said something totally asinine about the custody rules, someone spotted it and said he was a fake, a row broke out - and right in front of my eyes, the thread was removed.

He's done similar on a few occasions over the past day or so; it's not surprising jungle drums are beating about this matter.

No, of course the police can't keep making up new charges to keep people in custody; any fule knowe that.

Apart from the 'senior ex-policeman', it would seem...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Well he's either a fake or an incompetent ex police officer?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:52 pm

bb1 wrote:Going off topic slightly, that is why NO statements given by UK citizens, in UK police stations, to the UK police, should EVER have ended up in the public domain.

It was the most appalling breach of trust and doubtless did a great deal of damage to relations between the two police forces.

And it didn't do much for Portugal either. I mean, does Portugal actually want to be part of The EU Justice System? And do they actually want people to come forward without fear? Bugger that one for a game of soldiers. Katerina Gaspar would never have opened her mouth is she had known what Portugal would do to her. Her life within The National Health Service is over. Although personally I do not blame her for what was obviously well meant, albeit a pile of inconsequential and paranoid rubbish.
The only time anyone is ever going to know what was said by whom in The UK is when it gets to Court. If even then.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:24 pm

lily wrote:Well he's either a fake or an incompetent ex police officer?

Do you know, Lily, I don't actually know what he is. But lifting they Shutters was not his best move, much as he tried to make it noisy. That was the thing, you see. He wanted everyone to see how noisy it could have been, when in fact it could have been silent if done carefully.
But if he ever was a Policeman then it was in the days when so many of the worst Miscarriages of Justice were happening in UK. Too many to mention, and too much misery.
This of course, will only hamper Justice. Nothing is gained by trying to stitch up possibly innocent people.
Believe it or not, if you will, I had a couple of run ins back in those days with our Wonderful Police when they tried to pull tricks on me, mainly because my husband was a bit of a bandit, although he was never a bad man. And I do know that. But they thought that if they couldn't get him then they would get me. Sadly, they picked on the wrong person. I grew up in the gutters of London and was much more street wise than they were. It took me about half a second to work out that they were lying. It isn't difficult you know.
So nowadays my advice would always be to keep your mouth shut because the minute you say anything at all they will get you on something.
Sorry about that. But I am sick to death of Policemen who regularly lie to get a conviction.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:32 pm

I think they are just like the rest of the population, Sabot. Some are honorable and some are not.

It's easier to lie isn't it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:35 pm

But lifting they Shutters was not his best move, much as he tried to make it noisy.

I think the idea was actually to prove they couldn't be lifted, and when he discovered it was easy-peasy, he had to make a bit of a performance about them being 'noisy'.

I should think that anyone who wanted to lift them quietly, could do so. Anyway, in a resort full of clattering plastic shutters, one more wouldn't attract much attention.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:01 pm

I've just come across this link, if anyone would like to light a candle for April. I will light one for the site:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=AJ%20X
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:09 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/993539/latest-updates-april-jones-search

5:38pm
Supt Ian John tells Sky News police are focusing their search efforts on places they think they are most likely to find April #apriljones

5:39pm
Supt Ian John says there is a lot of pressure due to the 24-hour deadline but they are confident #apriljohns #findapril

5:40pm
Supt Ian John tells Sky that "no stone is being left unturned in this investigation" #apriljones #findapril
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:19 pm

bb1 wrote:I've just come across this link, if anyone would like to light a candle for April. I will light one for the site:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=AJ%20X

Lit one, thank you, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Could they just stop talking about all of those stones? I am getting really bored with this. Only Slugs hide under stones. Only nasty, horrible people will be found.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:50 pm

MOM OF TWO ‏@GILLYSPOT
@IWILLNOTGOAWAY @ian40james @MailOnline Both sets of parents get unquestioning approval of what have done. So odd in neglect cases #McCann

W. A. B. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:07 pm

It's the likes of gillytroll Jan Moir was talking about:

Of course, some will criticise, but there are always those who will censure the parents of missing children rather than condemn the real evil at the heart of the tragedy — the person or persons unknown who have taken the child away.

Good point - why do they never, ever condemn child-abducting scum?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Miracle of miracles, someone has finally told pretendypete to STFU on his home site:

MISSING APRIL JONES AGED 5......Feared Abducted in Wales
EJW Today

PeterMac wrote:
If I thought that prayer worked I would do it.

Dear Lord, in your infinite goodness and wisdom
Who has seen fit to inflict Cerebral Palsy on your beautiful and perfect creation
Who has seen it just and merciful to inflict Irritable Bowel disease on a little child
Who has allowed or caused (Since you are omnipotent, Oh Wonderful One) a little child to be abducted by another creature
Please Oh Lord, stop mucking about.

Please stop it Petermac, your recent comments from yesterday make me feel quite ill. We may all be cynical but you take it to another level. God help the people you arrested as an old school bobby, I'm sure old school bobbying antics came much into play. Your comments on recent threads, Tia, Hillsborough etc really say alot about and it's not pleasant.

Pretendy has been getting increasingly foul; maybe it's the strain of finding excuses for not knowing the custody laws of England and Wales?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next