JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

+8
lily
Pedro Silva
greenink211
Maggs
crazytony
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
bb1
12 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 2 Empty Re: PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:25 pm

Naturally, Tony - there were screeds of abuse aimed at him, all over forkerland.

Do they think the BBC haven't seen all this?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 2 Empty Re: PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:29 pm

bb1 wrote:Naturally, Tony - there were screeds of abuse aimed at him, all over forkerland.

Do they think the BBC haven't seen all this?
I think I may have something on that... biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:47 pm

I've read about the stalking of another BBC personality. I think it was a radio host and was related to Mothers Day but I can't remember the name of the radio host.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Aled Jones. Kate McCann was a guest on his programme; his site received so much abuse, the BBC had to close it for a while.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:12 pm

That's it. I am sure that in the archive of information they have at the BBC that is well covered.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Google is your friend....

Now, who was it who pretended to be shocked by the abuse Aled Jones received, but weaseled thus:

People however had the right to express their views firmly but politely about the choice of the Aled Jones Show in inviting Dr Kate McCann on to the porgramme on Mothering Sunday, given their

Here's a clue - he has a date with the High Court in the near future.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Abu Qatada?

Oh no that's the ECHR isn't it?

Mmmm?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:47 pm

'Twas none other than one Anthony Bennett, here:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t598-anthony-bennett-secretary-of-the-madeleine-foundation-condemns-latest-hate-attacks-directed-at-kate-mccann-that-resulted-in-the-aled-jones-forum-being-closed-down

It degenerated into a squabble about the old Raptors site.

Thing is, we have all seen their idea of being firm but polite, it is any normal person's idea of being rude and offensive, if not downright obscene.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:13 pm

And they're off!

Re: Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May
ELI Today

cherry1 wrote:
We need to try and get from Panorama who exactly this investigator is.

Start firing your questions folks !#

panorama.reply@bbc.co.uk
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Ranting shroom:

Anonymous said... 31
Mccanns on Panorama. If this is what we pay our TV licenses for then count me out. What an absolute liberty. They are making a laughing stock of every fee paying licence payer in the UK. What the hell is the BBC thinking. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

EVERY licence payer? I really don't think so. I can think of a great many things I object to the BBC spending money on, but a programme which will hopefully shed some light on current efforts to find Madeleine McCann is not one of them.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:19 pm

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/04/portuguese-judiciary-police-news-of.html#comment-form

Joana Morais said... 33
Comment to @32 on the soon to be broadcast McCnorama Show- Just imagine if the interview was given by a senior Portuguese investigator - it would be non-stoping spin against the lack of propriety of the Portuguese police senior officer: "how dare he give an interview and break the judicial secrecy", "those sardine munching Luso cops are a disgrace", "Call Lord Leveson", Clarence Mitchell would say "something utterly ludicrous and lurid allegations" bla, bla, bla "poor McCanns that's so unfair" but I guess since the Cop is British then it's okay and proper!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Ten days to go and she's in a strop already rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:22 pm

bb1 wrote:http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/04/portuguese-judiciary-police-news-of.html#comment-form

Joana Morais said... 33
Comment to @32 on the soon to be broadcast McCnorama Show- Just imagine if the interview was given by a senior Portuguese investigator - it would be non-stoping spin against the lack of propriety of the Portuguese police senior officer: "how dare he give an interview and break the judicial secrecy", "those sardine munching Luso cops are a disgrace", "Call Lord Leveson", Clarence Mitchell would say "something utterly ludicrous and lurid allegations" bla, bla, bla "poor McCanns that's so unfair" but I guess since the Cop is British then it's okay and proper!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Ten days to go and she's in a strop already rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
She'll never slim down to be a real girl biggrin .

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:26 pm

She certainly chose a great week to rant at one of the bosses of ITN, didn't she? And now she's ranting about the BBC - ten days before the show airs.

She hasn't a clue what's going to be said on it, none of us do, but she's already decided she's against it, whatever it is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:28 pm

The truth is: Madeleine was abducted, the McCanns are completely innocent, we all know that, both the Scotland Yard with Oporto PJ knows it also.

The responsibles for Panorama knows it also, which includes the hosts.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Much shrieking coming from the forkers, hounders and ghouls, with the news that the Panorama page has been updated and now reads:

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, the senior UK investigator, talks to Richard Bilton

They all hate him because he's IN IT, or something. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:25 pm

And they are hatespamming the Panorama page, already:

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/qhtrd/panorama--madeleine-the-last-hope---panorama

Blondie
Collapse
Let us hope that Panorama will examine the facts...the dogs' alerts , the inconsistencies in the Tapas7 statements, Hope this is not another pro McCann whitewashing affair. The public need to know the truth. What really happened this little girl in PDL?

Like Reply

I will refrain from commenting on the number of people that one has shafted over the years, the number of people she has pretended to befriend and then knifed in the back.

She and LaffinThug are a well-matched pair, IMO..

Now, who else have we got hatespamming?

The Slave - a notorious hater and ghoul. None too bright.

Someone calling themselves Suspicious Minds - clearly one of the usual hatespammers.

Let's see how many more of them scuttle out from their stones before the BBC pulls the plug.

I am sure they will, as a great many people are going to object to their licence money being used to provide a free platform for forkers to spew hate on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Oh, here's one boasting about their activities on Bennett's forum:

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012
The Slave Today

The Slave wrote:
david_uk wrote:
no comments onthe panarama page yet!?

There is now. )

Just popped back for another go.

Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Apologies for sticking these on the wrong thread rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh dear.

Bennett's forum has thread after thread devoted to abusing the Yard and Andy Redwood.

Bennett inflicted his 'dossier' on the man, as well as other endless epistles.

Bennett made racist remarks about several police officers in the course of his jaunt to Belgravia with his 'dossier'.

And it's Bennett's site the BBC has been hanging around? rofl rofl rofl

Back of the net - another classic own goal rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Threads like this should really help the hater cause - NOT.

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review?
Tony Bennett on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:57 pm

What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?
rainbow-fairy on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:11 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Plus the endless carp from Gonc and the team, which naturally, they have all swallowed down without once questioning it rofl rofl rofl rofl

I am really, really looking forward to Panorama.

Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:08 pm

They have mentioned how many times the Beeb has looked at their site. They sounded so happy.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:11 pm

MF letter to Prime Minister 18 May 2011
The McCanns may support this spurious review, but we strongly oppose it, and have said why in no uncertain terms to the Prime Minister in this letter, sent tonight
by Tony Bennett

Yup, that should help the anti-McCann family cause no end. Pcorneater

Remember him presenting his tatty pretendy 'dossiers' on people who are now taking him to court?

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 2 02S

This could be even better than Inside Out. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Panorama has been making 'controversial' progams for years. There will no doubt be extra agency staff to deal with all the correspondence the BBC will be expecting. And they certainly know all about bennett et al. What fun to be a fly on the wall when all the emails etc are sifted. LL rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:15 pm

lily wrote:They have mentioned how many times the Beeb has looked at their site. They sounded so happy.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

They've spent the last year abusing the Yard, the BBC, journos...what do they think is going to happen?

Who can forget their PR disaster last year?

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/239778/Kate-McCann-fears-attack/-Kate-McCann-fears-attack-Kate-McCann-fears-attack-Kate-McCann-fears-attack-Kate-McCann-fears-attack-Kate-McCann-fears-attack

Quote:

We can disclose that one of the groups that could potentially have caused trouble is The Madeleine Foundation, which plans to distribute leaflets and step up an internet campaign confronting Kate and Gerry McCann on the date of publication.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:28 pm

I wish they'd stop it, my sides are sore.

I won't be wasting my time watching the programme but I guess it might help Goncalo Amaral to see what he will be up against in September.

Would that be the same 'Goncalo Amaral' who:

1. Brought an insane, irrational criminal court case against two men who reported on his thuggish behaviour?

2. Then decided he was, for reasons still unknown, was unable to go to the Algarve to give evidence?

3. Who then didn't show up to give evidence by videoconference?

4. Who gave his home address as c/o a Lisbon police station?

5. Who turned out to have lied to the court about his whereabouts as all attempts to find him failed?

6. Who is currently MIA somewhere in Portugal, quite possibly with a warrant out for his detention for having lied to a court YET AGAIN?

That Goncalo Amaral? Because if so, I somehow think watching Panorama for 'clues' is going to be the least of his worries.

Allegedly and IMHO, of course biggrin

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:31 pm

My only problem with Panorama....... I can't get to see it. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Will a synopsis be given, please, please, please?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next