JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

+8
lily
Pedro Silva
greenink211
Maggs
crazytony
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
bb1
12 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 4 Empty Re: PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:35 pm

The forkers are hilarious, aren't they?

I still think Redwood should not be discussing the case on T.V. and wonder whose idea this was....my guess is CM and his contacts. If he says
just one biased statement in favour of the McCanns I will be writing to Theresa May....

Yes, because she has nothing else on her mind, does she? Apart from the small matter of making a complete b*ll's up of the long-overdue deportation of a particularly nasty militant extremist....

Maybe hilarious letters from forkers will be a bit of light entertainment for her?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 4 Empty Re: PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:38 pm

crazytony wrote:There is a link on the express where the story Rose found is,that no longer works.
However a quick google search, found the same story on another newspaper.
Police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann thought her parents might have sold her to ease money worries, it has been claimed.

Portuguese officers believed Gerry and Kate McCann could have sold their four-year-old daughter to a network of paedophiles.

But the theory disintegrated when police realised the couple were wealthy.

It is understood police were suspicious after Mrs McCann's reported first words on discovering Maddie missing - 'They've taken her'.

Officers tried to inspect bank statements but the public prosecutor in the case refused permission due to a lack of evidence.

'The police team in charge of the case investigated the possibility that the child had been sold by her own parents because of financial difficulties,' a police spokesman told a Portuguese paper.

But the couple are both doctors and live in a £500,000 home in Rothley, Leicestershire.

The paper also claimed officers tried to get hold of medical reports to see if Kate McCann had any history of mental illness.

One theory was that she killed Maddie in a manic depressive fit.

But friends and family of the McCanns have dismissed the reports.

And Mrs McCann's mother Susan Healy accused Portuguese police of planting evidence framing the couple.

'This is a set-up,' she said.

'Madeleine is Kate and Gerry's world. They would never do anything to harm her.'

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/77007-maddie-police-thought-mccanns-sold-her#ixzz1sgrU8tRN

The garbage Gonc and the Team churned out is quite staggering, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:54 pm

Indeed Bonny.
Amaral has said the child was sold to Pedophiles. Changed that to killed in the apartment and frozen. Then he has her transported somewhere, 3 and a 1/2 weeks later and disposed of.
All this done by, a couple who had never visited Portugal before in their lives, but knew how to hide a body that not even Portuguese finest could find.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:01 pm

I think it's something as strong as moonshine that caused it, Tony. I would hope that it wasn't because he was sober or sane...... IMO.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:10 pm

lily wrote:I think it's something as strong as moonshine that caused it, Tony. I would hope that it wasn't because he was sober or sane...... IMO.
It all points to him not having a clue, lily.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:13 pm

crazytony wrote:
lily wrote:I think it's something as strong as moonshine that caused it, Tony. I would hope that it wasn't because he was sober or sane...... IMO.
It all points to him not having a clue, lily.

Tony, he is either totally out of his depth, drunk as a skunk or deeply corrupt and knows who the abductor is. I often wonder which one?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Re: Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May
mossman Today

the comments under the panorama aritcle are encouraging in so far as they are most definatley not supportive of the mccanns and so far have not been whooshed

Nothing like kidding yourself, is there?

Let's take a look at who wrote them:

Dannyboyh

ELI

The Slave

Blondie

and a couple of other forkers using assumed cyber-names?

Do they really, really think they are fooling anyone - except for themselves?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:56 pm

They only need a tiny amount of encouragement as well. Are they Pollyannas or what? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 pm

bb1 wrote:Re: Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May
mossman Today

the comments under the panorama aritcle are encouraging in so far as they are most definatley not supportive of the mccanns and so far have not been whooshed

Nothing like kidding yourself, is there?

Let's take a look at who wrote them:

Dannyboyh

ELI

The Slave

Blondie

and a couple of other forkers using assumed cyber-names?

Do they really, really think they are fooling anyone - except for themselves?
Don't they like their own names, or, did their mothers actually call them, Dannyboyh, ELI, The Slave, and Blondie?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Delusional, the lot of them, Tony. Do they really think the media don't know it's the same handful of idiots who churn out the hatespam whenever they see an opening?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:17 pm

bb1 wrote:Delusional, the lot of them, Tony. Do they really think the media don't know it's the same handful of idiots who churn out the hatespam whenever they see an opening?
They obviously don't get it. Using pseudonyms on the BBC site, screams, 'I'm a sick coward'.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:29 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:Delusional, the lot of them, Tony. Do they really think the media don't know it's the same handful of idiots who churn out the hatespam whenever they see an opening?
They obviously don't get it. Using pseudonyms on the BBC site, screams, 'I'm a sick coward'.
It isn't the BBC site, it's the Radio Times site, which is owned by Immediate Media Co UK. And how many people actually read the RT nowadays, even the online one? Most people get their programme listings from the papers. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Thanks, LL, I didn't realise that. So, they are reduced to trolling the Radio Times site? Says it all...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:13 pm

The gillyspot forker:

I too will be writing to the Home Office if Redwood doesn't show impartiality and also writing to the BBC if the programme is as biased and non evidential as the last one. BTW my comment still remains on the page so fingers xed perhaps the BBC are letting us who have actually read the files speak our thoughts.

Let's see now...

Dulcibelle

Please, Panorama, have regard to your reputation.
....forker blah blah blah.

They just don't get it, do they?

In every possible meaning of the word, the McCanns are innocent people. There is nothing to be 'impartial' about - unless, of course, they want a debate about whether lynch mobbers like them should be named and shamed in the programme, or whether they should be allowed to fester away in their hate sites, out of sight of normal, decent people.

Therefore, after all seen, analysed and duly pondered, with all that is left exposed, it is determined:

a) The archiving of the Process concerning arguido Robert James Queriol Eveleigh Murat, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code;

b) The archiving of the Process concerning Arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code.

End of.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:27 pm

BTW my comment still remains on the page so fingers xed perhaps the BBC are letting us who have actually read the files speak our thoughts.

It ain't the BBC, you moronic plonker, it's an independent publisher whom probably couldn't give a tinker's whoopsy! But keep it up, the more the public (the few that actually read the RT) have a butchers at your droolings and ravings the better. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:59 pm

bb1 wrote:The gillyspot forker:

I too will be writing to the Home Office if Redwood doesn't show impartiality and also writing to the BBC if the programme is as biased and non evidential as the last one. BTW my comment still remains on the page so fingers xed perhaps the BBC are letting us who have actually read the files speak our thoughts.

Let's see now...

Dulcibelle

Please, Panorama, have regard to your reputation.
....forker blah blah blah.

They just don't get it, do they?

In every possible meaning of the word, the McCanns are innocent people. There is nothing to be 'impartial' about - unless, of course, they want a debate about whether lynch mobbers like them should be named and shamed in the programme, or whether they should be allowed to fester away in their hate sites, out of sight of normal, decent people.

Therefore, after all seen, analysed and duly pondered, with all that is left exposed, it is determined:

a) The archiving of the Process concerning arguido Robert James Queriol Eveleigh Murat, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code;

b) The archiving of the Process concerning Arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code.

End of.
Nothing like harassing the Police to get attention....fools!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:09 pm

As if LE don't know all about them already, Tony biggrin

This old piece in the Guardian, about the row over the 2007 programme, is well worth a reread:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007/nov/25/bbc

Remembering that it was written before the police files were made public, and long before Leveson confirmed just what a load of vicious lies had been coming from Team Gonc, I should think the people who altered the original broadcast feel pretty stupid and ashamed now, quote:

At that stage - as Mills's draft script makes plain - his intention was to make an analytical, investigative programme that would have been very critical of the Portuguese police, not only for the errors in their investigation, but for their apparent campaign of disinformation designed to put pressure on Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann. It would also have criticised both the local and British press over allegations that they recycled unfounded rumours with little sign of fact-checking or detachment.

It would, as Mills confirmed again yesterday, have scrutinised the various allegations that have been floated against the McCanns and concluded they are baseless: 'We had an investigative team looking into the story for weeks. Our assessment was that the purported DNA evidence was weak and inconclusive, while so far as we could tell the supposedly significant "discrepancies" between the stories told by the McCanns' friends about the night of Madeleine's disappearance amount to very little indeed.'

Mr Mills email is also short, and to the point:

Sent: 19 November, 2007 12:12

To: 'Sandy Smith'

Subject: credit

Dear Sandy,

As you know, in the end I felt I could not leave either my name or my company credit on the programme.

In part this is because its muddled structure and lack of narrative drive means it is far below the standard of any work that I or my company would wish to be associated with.

In part, too, my decision reflects the programme's intellectual impoverishment. The McCann case poses issues of real importance which Panorama should have examined. That it is instead running a laboured, pedestrian extended news report is shameful.

But the most important reason for my decision is that because the programme is insufficiently analytical; it verges on the dishonest. Our lengthy investigation revealed that there is no meaningful evidence against the McCanns. Our CBS colleagues concluded that it was 'ludicrous' and 'crazy' to think them involved and that ... 'the child was abducted'.

The real question must be how, without any meaningful evidence, the Portuguese police and the media in Portugal and Britain have been able to convince most people that the couple were involved. Yet while the programme drips innuendos against the McCanns, it does not put a single challenging question to anyone in the Portuguese police or to anyone in the media. This is truly astonishing.

David Mills

-----------

With the passage of time, it is obvious that Mr Mills' programme would have been something Panorama could be proud of, instead of the innuendo-laden garbage based on smears and lies that was broadcast.

They won't make that mistake again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:03 pm

A sane person has turned up in the Panorama comments:

Paul Costello
Collapse
I have never heard such utter rubbish about the case of a missing child. The comments above, I believe, are from a small number of people who are slapping each other on the back in one of the notorious anti-McCann forums on the internet. They are rejoicing in finding another place in which to show their warped view of the parents of missing Madeleine.

What kind of people are these who have commented here with lies and sheer nastiness directed at the parents of Madeleine McCann? And yes I will back up that claim that they are posting lies with the facts to show I am correct.

They are completely ignoring the fact that the Attorney General in the archival report at the end of the Police Investigation in Portugal stated that the parents were NOT guilty of abandoning their children and that there was NO evidence of any crime committed by the parents or the other arguido in the case.

Madeleine's parents have not destroyed the tourist business of the Algarve. The very idea is preposterous. It is a ridiculous lie.

The cadaver dog was not supported in any way by forensics in the case.

The parents have not become millionaires. That is a lie. They have set up a fund which is devoted to the searching for their child and the limitation of damage to the search for their daughter by those profiting from books and booklets which put forward preposterous "theses".

The very idea that Chief Inspector Redwood is only on the programme as part of a PR exercise organised by Clarence Mitchell is ludicrous.

The idea that there should be no inconsistencies in dozens of police statements shows the author of that little gem has not a clue about the reality of complex police investigations.

The amateurish claim that "the hypothesis of an abduction ... does not rationalise the evidence that is in the original police files" completely ignores the evidence from a large number of people that there were strangers hanging around the area, that the apartments had been targeted by thieves shortly before the disappearance, and most significantly that there were WITNESSES who saw a child being carried away from the scene. All of this is in the files. The deliberate ignoring of such clear evidence from the files is typical.

The parents have launched no campaign to bring people down other than those despicable people (newspapers, ex police, stalkers etc.) who have deliberately profited from publishing theories about them and their daughter which are not supported by the evidence in the Police Files.Any normal parent would do the same in the situation. I have followed the Leveson Inquiry and have watched there as the sources of the most bizarre and more importantly wrong theories have been pointed back to leaks from Portugal. No wonder the parents are determined to clear their name and get the search for Madeleine back on track to find what really happened.

I trust that your Panorama programme next Monday will discuss with CI Redwood the current review by Scotland Yard and the Policia Judiciara in a full and frank way, showing the way in which the Review is picking up on the best and worst of past investigations and showing how they are moving forward with the hope of discovering what precisely happened to Madeleine McCann in 2007 and a real conclusion to the case.

I truly despair when I read the kind of thing I have read in some of these comments from people who spend hours daily on forums (and have done for years) applauding each other for their hateful comments about this family who suffered the trauma of the loss of their daughter. They are acting like a lynch mob, using their amateurish reading of badly translated files to pronounce that they know what happened. They don't. Only the person or persons directly involved know that. And I hope your programme will make that clear.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:05 pm

This one is another notorious forker and hater:

cherrylight
Collapse
So Mr Costello, you obviously have info from being directly involved?
The dogs were never evidence but they are intelligence.
They cannot be ignored.
In the wardrobe, at the window, beyond the window, in the car boot, in the villa.
I applaud your attempts to please your employers.
You argue about the information in the files.
Believe me I know what is in the files.
"You lie with as many teeth as you have in your mouth"

Charming!

And she clearly does NOT know what is in the files, or she wouldn't spout such rubbish.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:40 pm

if you antis thinks that those responsible for Panorama, program, listens antis crap, you´re wrong antis, because the resdponsibles for Panorama are not intimidated with antis crap.

antis are again with their behaviour showing what antis truly are:
yernuts
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:46 pm

It is known for five years that BEFORE and AFTER the examination of the dogs in the apartment no drop of blood or DNA of only Madeleine McCann, was ever found in 5a.

It is known for five years now, that no drop of blood or DNA that belongs exclusively to Madeleine was found in the rental car.
The so called cadaver dog Eddie alerted to dried blood on the keyfob, belonging to a vibrant Gerry McCann.

No, we can not go around the dogs: No forensic evidence was ever found to proof the dogs examination.

Do they learn? No. Do they care? No

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 4 Jkop10
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:10 am

Nice one, Rose

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Another one for the role of dishonor...

Panda

Notorious member of MM.

The haters are swarming that site like maggots; one of the freaks is even pretending to be a doctor.

Good to see them proving all over again just how sick they are.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:28 pm

This one's a well-known hater troll:

MOM OF TWO ‏ @GILLYSPOT Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@DodgyDrPayne @TigerTiger439 I have left a comment but it is simply factual. Sharing some reasons why I disbelieve #McCann & T7 '#panorama

That one wouldn't know something 'factual' if she fell over it. Never mind, it will be another nice haul of forker ips. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Have we got a link to this Site, please? Not sure if I will post. But it would be only to wind them up if I do. There really isn't anything else to do with these morons.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next