JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

+8
lily
Pedro Silva
greenink211
Maggs
crazytony
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
bb1
12 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 7 Empty Re: PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

Post  greenink211 Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Sabot wrote:
greenink211 wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Is she trying to get invited on to Panorama do you think?

Not possible. The programme is, I believe, already recorded.

Yer, but she wouldn't know that. She probably thinks it's a Brit version of Nancy Grace. And she's desperate to break into The British Media. Maybe James Whale will have a chat with her.

It would be wonderful to see James Whale interview Pat Brown. Can it be arranged I wonder?

She would be in her element and more importantly so would he.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 7 Empty Re: PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:01 pm

greenink211 wrote:
Sabot wrote:
greenink211 wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Is she trying to get invited on to Panorama do you think?

Not possible. The programme is, I believe, already recorded.

Yer, but she wouldn't know that. She probably thinks it's a Brit version of Nancy Grace. And she's desperate to break into The British Media. Maybe James Whale will have a chat with her.

It would be wonderful to see James Whale interview Pat Brown. Can it be arranged I wonder?

She would be in her element and more importantly so would he.

Oh, If only. Is anyone friends with James Whale?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:22 pm

the only invitation brown can have is from a mental institution.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:26 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:the only invitation brown can have is from a mental institution.

James Whale is a very special mental institution and would be the perfect short-term home for Pat Brown. Those who know his show will know what I mean.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:27 pm

greenink211 wrote:A recent tweet tells us the precise souce of the Patricia Brown contribution.

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 7 Clip_912

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-find.html

There isn't anyone who can write in the strange style she uses, so I don't know why she is denying it.

Didn't Bennett appear on the Whale show, rather disasterously?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:35 pm

Yep, Whale called him some choice names, as I recall!! LL Hahau Hahau rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:39 pm

Lamplighter wrote:

Yep, Whale called him some choice names, as I recall!! LL Hahau Hahau rofl rofl

It was only a disaster for Bennett. We all enjoyed it enormously. Well, it was a bit cringe worthy, but nothing I couldn't handle.
The thought of him doing the same to Pat Brown is just too delicious for words.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Enjoy again! LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:48 pm

LL, thank you for write here the James Whale´s link, I intended to write it here, glad to see that we had the same thought.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:LL, thank you for write here the James Whale´s link, I intended to write it here, glad to see that we had the same thought.

Por favor, Pedro. thumbsup LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Er, isn't it de nada, only Portuguese?

Signed, A. Smartar@e.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:03 pm

bb1 wrote:Er, isn't it de nada, only Portuguese?

Signed, A. Smartar@e.
That would be a no. It is Spanish too.
Signed, Another Smart@ss biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:05 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

nobby-Lobby ‏ @veniviedivici Close
Fiona Philips just plugged next weeks #BBC #Panorama Maddie #McCann programme, I fear more "white-wash" !

Forkers getting their excuses in early. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Signed, A. Smartar@e.

Signed, Another Smart@ss

If there is one thing I can'd stand it's a smart@ss, and when I get two of them I go and Hide with the JD! LL

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Aw, come out, LL hug
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:26 pm

bb1 wrote:Aw, come out, LL hug
Nope, cos I iz affritted of all of ye! LL Hide
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Signed, A. Smartar@e.

Signed, Another Smart@ss

If there is one thing I can'd stand it's a smart@ss, and when I get two of them I go and Hide with the JD! LL

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:24 am

It's always good to start the day with a chuckle.

Re: Comments on the Panorama programme
aiyoyo Yesterday

It makes one wonders whether they are going to attempt to threaten Andy Redwood!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

What a moron. Anyway, threatening people is the hounders' department - remember when Kate McCann had to cancel her book signings because of the Hounders' threats?

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/239778/Kate-McCann-fears-attack/-Kate-McCann-fears-attack-Kate-McCann-fears-attack-Kate-McCann-fears-attack-Kate-McCann-fears-attack-Kate-McCann-fears-attack

KATE MCCANN FEARS ATTACK

Quote:

We can disclose that one of the groups that could potentially have caused trouble is The Madeleine Foundation, which plans to distribute leaflets and step up an internet campaign confronting Kate and Gerry McCann on the date of publication.

I do hope that is mentioned on Panorama.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:57 am

THREATEN ANDY REDWOOD? How much more pathetic can these awful people get?

They obviously know that The Panorama Programme is going to be a disaster for them, so they are preparing their excuses. I shudder to think what Panorama will have to put up with afterwards, but all that will achieve is to prove what a bunch of sickos they are.
Poor little, lost souls up to their necks in their own shite.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:22 am

And they're off! One of the hounders saw a trailer last night, which provoked this:

Trailer for next week's Panorama
OpenMind Today

At the end of last night's panorama I found myself shouting at the TV. The trailer for the MBM programme next week finished with words something like "...last chance to find out what happened to her, OR EVEN TO FIND HER!!!!" Have just about calmed down now, but may need some valium in order to watch it. Was hoping a for a truthful, balanced argument but now thinking it's just going to be a typical McWhitewash

So, they are enraged by the words:

OR EVEN TO FIND HER

It's always good to have confirmation that they want Madeleine McCann to be dead, and that their shrivelled 'hearts' will be broken if and when she is reunited with her family.

That one must have been enraged all night at the very idea that two police forces are still trying to find a missing child.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:26 am

Another stupid, nasty forker:

: Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May
mara thon Today
qote..........One of the girls asked why they were still putting themselves in the limelight if they are guilty ....that's quite a hard question.............unquote

Probably working on the assumption that "hidden in full view" makes things harder to find. It seems to work.

Oh yes, of course, because everyone knows guilty people beg Prime Ministers to get the highest police force in the country to investigate them.

Reality check - the only place that happens is the dark and nasty nightmare world the forkers, haters and ghouls dwell in.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:28 am

Gob smacking. But they give themselves away every time. They cannot bear the thought of Madeleine actually being alive. And their rage is a sight to behold. They will all be frothing at the mouth on the night of the programme.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:46 am

Was hoping a for a truthful, balanced argument

It means it was deluding itself that the BBC was going to give a free platform to a load of libel, lies and hate-spewing. It's rather like the forkers who demand people 'debate' with them; they're too blind to see there is nothing to debate.

They are an internet lynch mob; why should anyone treat them with anything other than contempt?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:53 am

I am sorry to admit it, on such a sad and serious subject
BUT

I CANT STOP LAUGHING!

Threatening SY Officers. Yeah Right!

And Kate and Gerry implored SY to investigate because they knew that they would be best hidden in full view Hahahahah

So sad that many of them who claim to be on Madeleines side WANT her found dead or not at all.

... says it all, doesn't it?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:22 pm

I know what you mean, Sadie, it's scaring to think creatures like those haters walk amongst us, but it does have its amusing side. I do hope psychologists and other experts in mental illness follow the garbage spewed by the forkers and haters; experts may have some insight into why their thinking is so twisted.

Can you imagine the state they are going to be in this time next week, after Panorama has aired? Pcorneater

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next